Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 08:30:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: $[ANN][PRE-ICO] SuperPay - Super Rich your life.  (Read 4160 times)
sathvik112

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 11:56:14 PM

It is amazed to now a wonderful launch that Super Pay is a universal mobile platform which will setup a community for members to discuss and build up the eco system together. 6% Annual interest rate is a great deal to invest.
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 11:57:21 PM

102 days remain for token sale, that's why we didn't see lots of work and still there is incomplete information, I think they are in the stage of defining the project now. looking for update soon.
Rabby637

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 01:26:29 AM

What cryptocurrency will your token be based on? The project looks interesting but I would like to have some more technical details.
They didn't add this in their ANN thread thats need to analys an ICO project. I think they will add this after update their ANN thread. Or they will add this type of information on their website.
retampan

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 03:19:02 AM

I wonder what does the payment method on this platform, it is only accepted SPC as the default payment or I can use such payment with fiat, Bitcoin, Ethereum, etc on this platform? If SPC is the default payment method, how can I buy SPC without transfer my fiat and my crypto to an exchange an buy SPC then transfer it to this platform?
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 06:26:01 AM

Well I like the method that if the project didn't  reach the minimum highest contribution, they will return the money to the original owners or investors.

Slashoon

Activity: 308

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 08:19:43 AM

Will SuperPay.vip become the most popular mobile payment system? The answer to this question can only be given by time. But the idea is very good
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 08:28:54 AM

Now in our world, almost all people use mobile communication. And I think that the project will not be without support, since they make a very good idea about mobile communication!
Travel Token

Activity: 224

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 08:31:56 AM

Great idea and excellent name for the project, I hope the team will make the product in accordance with the road map. Good luck.

▶▶  BTCitcoin 2  ◀◀    ⚡ Scalable Bitcoin Fork with instant verified payments ⚡
░░░░▒▒▒▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████████████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░░░░
Low Fees ✲ ✲ Truly Anonymous TransactionsJoin the discussion thread
Dodoymabs

Activity: 602

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 08:55:02 AM

This Super Pay encourage us to make a standard mobile platform and be able to build a community that will promote this. This mobile wallet enables us not just to stored fiat currencies but cryptocurrencies as well.
If that so then this wallet is great for its versatility, being able to use the platform with different cryptocurrencies as payment even include fiat currency. The only thing is which markets or shops will be supported with this project.
This platform will us a convenient way of paying services which everyone would likely to have. Hoping that many investors invest in this platform because i see no problem with this project.
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 09:01:07 AM

This Super Pay encourage us to make a standard mobile platform and be able to build a community that will promote this. This mobile wallet enables us not just to stored fiat currencies but cryptocurrencies as well.
If that so then this wallet is great for its versatility, being able to use the platform with different cryptocurrencies as payment even include fiat currency. The only thing is which markets or shops will be supported with this project.
This platform will us a convenient way of paying services which everyone would likely to have. Hoping that many investors invest in this platform because i see no problem with this project.
The project is really interesting and is aimed at improving our mobile communication usage. I think already many support it, as I see a good potential in this project.
wolf one

Activity: 133
Merit: 22

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 10:25:31 AM

Information disclosure is the most serious problem today, the most important security of payment system, I hope you can do a good job in the security and confidentiality of payment system.
Efta321

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 10:58:27 AM

I downloaded you ur app on play store and test it, and it seems still only a alpha version, I will wait for better version, but I like that you chose android over IOs. not all project did that.

hopefully the application can be updated as soon as possible in direct use, I think should add to ios because many also use ios besides android.
This only means that the developers of this project are serious about working on the platform. I think this kind of payment system is what the world needs as the world is slowly migrating in cryptocurrency now.
I think developers will be very serious about this platform to bring this kind of project that is needed in the world of crypto today.

Notin2

Activity: 630
Merit: 253

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 11:09:24 AM

Have seen something similar before with selfpay project, hope SuperPay can be able to provide this service because as i see it is not an easy project to execute especially one that has to do with personal information and security, all the same best of luck.
Probablylikely

Activity: 560

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 12:28:31 PM

I have never been on any mobile payment platform that has a community where users interact. I ll like to be a part of this innovative idea.
KimberlyGB

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 01:17:57 PM

I agree, having this project will makes us comfortable and easier in payments transaction. I hope somebody this project will become popular as time goes by. Also, hoping the team that they will continue to improve the project to attract more investors.
I agree, today everyone dreams of fast and cheap transactions, but the developer needs to hurry, because now there are many competitors.
cammie16

Activity: 462

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 01:44:59 PM

I have never been on any mobile payment platform that has a community where users interact. I ll like to be a part of this innovative idea.

Yes, we can join and support the project by helping them to promote it and help them to test their app. I hope devs will add more features and also hoping more investors will come.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 01:47:05 PM

Information disclosure is the most serious problem today, the most important security of payment system, I hope you can do a good job in the security and confidentiality of payment system.

I agree, which I believe this project is in line to our new technology by using gadgets like cellphone, tab and other hi technology smart phones. Also, I admire their great features by having a security and confidentially of payments system.
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 02:15:49 PM

ı think after the project is launched they are going to have a healthy amount of users that they can make a wealthy profit from them. But the question is, if they are also going to be the leader in this sector? We will see.
ishinn99

Activity: 420

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 02:29:03 PM

I agree, which I believe this project is in line to our new technology by using gadgets like cellphone, tab and other hi technology smart phones. Also, I admire their great features by having a security and confidentially of payments system.

Yeah, the project really have a good features for secure payment. I just hope that all their plans will come true and also hoping that they will get more investors to join the project.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
PDAngel

Activity: 574

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 02:32:52 PM

I like this idea. Mobile wallet can already be used and what coins does it support? I want to test this software.
Stay stunned at here and waiting to try SuperPay application soon. I think now they only support BTC and ETH.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: