Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 11:38:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: $[ANN][PRE-ICO] SuperPay - Super Rich your life.  (Read 4160 times)
Slashoon

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 07:36:41 AM

Sellers create their own crypto currency, which can be paid and borrowed ... sounds fantastic, but it's a reality! Good luck to the project and developers

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 08:11:34 AM

Super Pay token sale is ongoing and ends on the month of April. Maybe second quarter of the year, this Super Pay will start their first take off and get ready to go the moon.
Until April, we are still far away, so I think that everything can happen. And the rise in prices will not make us wait long.
ResuLT

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 09:27:36 AM

My question is whether this service will require a license from governments, and if yes, How they will get it and the team is anonymous !號. who will deal with partners without reveal his identity.
Well, no way. PayPal, which is the biggest & popular mobile payment in the world, they need no license at all from the goverments.
Dodoymabs

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 09:35:26 AM

Super Pay token sale is ongoing and ends on the month of April. Maybe second quarter of the year, this Super Pay will start their first take off and get ready to go the moon.
Until April, we are still far away, so I think that everything can happen. And the rise in prices will not make us wait long.
People who wanted to invest in this platform has still more time to invest because their token sale will end on the months of April. This platform will be a useful tool because this is a mobile payment systems which makes us feel convenient in terms of paying bills, etc.
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 10:04:48 AM

SuperPay much amazed with the world's most popular mobile payment system where the sellers had a challenge to issue digital currency, receive crypto currency and credit card. 6% annual interest rate for pre-ico members astonishes us to invest and grab the opportunity.

I also like the 6% annual interest for the early investor in the pre-ICO a good idea to attract more to join and invest in these project. Good work superpay team

cammie16

Activity: 462

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 11:00:07 AM

People who wanted to invest in this platform has still more time to invest because their token sale will end on the months of April. This platform will be a useful tool because this is a mobile payment systems which makes us feel convenient in terms of paying bills, etc.

Really? It will end in april? That is a very long time. Im when the time comes they already got a lot of investors there. I just hope they can achieve success in the very short time. Good luck to Superpay project.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 11:08:37 AM

Let's think more positively, I think the development team did not for nothing make such a long period of sales, so they are counting on a big profit. Let's just support them.
Anycrypt

Activity: 378

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 11:16:58 AM

if you are claiming that the same large-scale project as yurast, or maybe even steeper.
why do not you make a bounty? how will you attract investors?
KimberlyGB

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 11:49:28 AM

Great idea, I'm curious, the holders of the tokens will receive dividends? If yes, how many percent of the annual the developer plans to allocate for dividends.
4p0l4k4y

Activity: 448

Virtual Assistant | Remote Admin Support

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 12:50:56 PM

SuperPay much amazed with the world's most popular mobile payment system where the sellers had a challenge to issue digital currency, receive crypto currency and credit card. 6% annual interest rate for pre-ico members astonishes us to invest and grab the opportunity.

I also like the 6% annual interest for the early investor in the pre-ICO a good idea to attract more to join and invest in these project. Good work superpay team
Thats a good percentage for an investor. For sure intelligent investors will join this project because of this good opportunity.

I help small and medium business owners increase brand awareness by creating engaging content, customer support, managing email marketing, and implementing automation.
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 01:43:43 PM

Let's think more positively, I think the development team did not for nothing make such a long period of sales, so they are counting on a big profit. Let's just support them.
Great, as this project is very interesting having their great features that is really fit on our generation by having our new technolgy. Having this project makes us comfortable and easier to access on what we want. I will always support this project towards to it tremendous success.
Scor1937

Activity: 252

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 01:56:25 PM

Thats a good percentage for an investor. For sure intelligent investors will join this project because of this good opportunity.
Actually i always look for some discount in the ICO phase and also i think each individual might be thinking the same. This project will really have good benefits from the investors and also the investors have great benefits ahead with this project and also a good profit.
Semaj123

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 02:47:50 PM

Actually i always look for some discount in the ICO phase and also i think each individual might be thinking the same. This project will really have good benefits from the investors and also the investors have great benefits ahead with this project and also a good profit.
Mostly, that's what investors likely to do to look for some good offer in the ICO. There are many ways to earn profits on this platform and this is really good because we can choose what we likely to have. As this platform is still on going I hope they will have a unique features which people will like it.
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2018, 02:51:55 PM

At my country, have some bank have their platform to make payment transaction for bills, salary. So SuperPay like that? But instead of fiat, they make it by crypto?
Yes, mobile payment of crypto is a great revolution and a future concept which will surealy work. This project will gain huge support as mobile payment is the best payment mode preferred by people and that too with crypto its just great idea.
Imagine, how it would be remarkable, if the companies paid wages to their workers directly through annex SuperPay in crypto? It would be faster and easier, without any banks.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 02:55:57 PM

I agree, the team make their best as they can in order to habe a good output and better success on this project. As I read on their platforms they will able to make each and everyone of us comfortable and easier reagrding on mobile payments transaction. I always support this project as I see a bright future towards on its tremendous success.
quimbi777651

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2018, 03:38:17 PM

I really like the idea and the company, but I do not like that the team does not conduct a bounty company. Bounty company is a powerful means of promoting the project on the Internet, I think the developer should think about it.

█████████████ ⚡ BITCOIN 2 ⚡ ████████████████████████
█████████████ ⚡ Join the discussion thread ⚡ █████████████
👀 Private  ⚡ Fast  ¢ Low fees 🔴 Scalable 💡 Economical  ❂ Decentralized
superpay.vip (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 102
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2018, 03:50:41 PM
Last edit: January 19, 2018, 01:04:57 AM by superpay.vip

Will there be specific market or shop where the token can be used?
Would appreciate if you make visual aids for this project to understand the goals easily and to attract more investors to join this project.
Same question I think of after reading your post, the more detailed this project will be especially to where we can use SuperPay will help a lot of investors get attention with it. Hoping for your response Smiley

SuperPay mobile payment system will release for all to issue their own currency to the customers by APPs or papers. And these systems will accept SPC by default but stores have the right to use SPC or not.
Hoping SPV system will release for more than 100,000 stores and SPC can be used everywhere. Wink

We will make visual aids for this project soon. Thanks for your suggestion.

Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 04:08:48 PM

My question is whether this service will require a license from governments, and if yes, How they will get it and the team is anonymous !號. who will deal with partners without reveal his identity.

I am not sure about this licence problems anymore. There is an app like whatsapp for example: Wowapp; you can  look advertisements and earn, you can videochat and u earn, you play games and u earn; for two years I already got over 1500 refs for this app and every month I get 10 Euro to my paypal account. This is an international app, can be downloaded from everywhere and every country. I dont think that they get their licence in every country
Hakamura

Merit: 257

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 04:17:07 PM

At my country, have some bank have their platform to make payment transaction for bills, salary. So SuperPay like that? But instead of fiat, they make it by crypto?
Yes, mobile payment of crypto is a great revolution and a future concept which will surealy work. This project will gain huge support as mobile payment is the best payment mode preferred by people and that too with crypto its just great idea.
Imagine, how it would be remarkable, if the companies paid wages to their workers directly through annex SuperPay in crypto? It would be faster and easier, without any banks.

with the same success it is possible to transfer the salary directly to any crypto-purse of the employee.
another question is how to deal with the tax authorities in this case?
Probablylikely

Activity: 560

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 04:59:53 PM

This project will promote economic development and anything that has to do with rendering service. I like the approach as it will give lots of beginners access to start up their businesses
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: