Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 08:45:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: $[ANN][PRE-ICO] SuperPay - Super Rich your life.  (Read 4165 times)
ace09

Activity: 294
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 02:48:30 PM

In order to let everyone participate in the discussion and vote to determine the future development. We are planning to create the following four groups on Facebook.

1.Technical development
2.Operation management
3 Marketing and promotion
4.Cooperation and Patents

The more contribution get more team tokens. If you want to be the group manager, please message me.
Thank you very much!

Nice dev, I am sure many of members here will join this development groups, I just hope that those who joined will have enough experience in handling this group and contribute with the development.
That is true. Just like you fellow, I am sure that a lots of people will be able to join this development groups for this project. And moreover, I hope that a lots of people and investors will be able to reach the information of this kind of project. So, keep updating and I hope that this project will succeed.
Coinsher

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 03:10:20 PM

In order to let everyone participate in the discussion and vote to determine the future development. We are planning to create the following four groups on Facebook.

1.Technical development
2.Operation management
3 Marketing and promotion
4.Cooperation and Patents

The more contribution get more team tokens. If you want to be the group manager, please message me.
Thank you very much!

Nice dev, I am sure many of members here will join this development groups, I just hope that those who joined will have enough experience in handling this group and contribute with the development.

The dev team of this project are seriously working to spread the mobile payments in the world. Even in the Facebook, they find ways to promote Superway plattform and hoped it can gathered a lot of people. Keep up the good work team and continue to find ways to make this project be known worldwide.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
tophe15

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 03:17:37 PM

We need time to discuss then clarify our technology and sorry for the late reply.
Beside, we are not a big agency and no many ppl work for the PR. However, this is why we can share 80% to the investor and without forced by wealthy shareholders or employers.
SuperPay team member is planning the marketing event and developmemt the system. In the mean time, we are negotiating a lot of opportunities for business cooperation and investment in the hope of enabling investors to make real profits.

Thanks for your notice and hope to see you till the end. Wink Wink Wink
Ohh thanks for the clarification admin! Hopefully you discussed and planned well this time to make SuperPay a reality that can help more people's payment more fast and secure. Will look forward for the development again of this project.
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 03:28:59 PM

Hi all,

We make a video for SuperPay's introduction so you can easily understand the purpose of the project.
Please refer to below Youtube link :

https://youtu.be/ZIJtvaEXshY

Thank you.
Thank you for the video which detailed describes the structure of work projects. All and so were clear, personally for me, but to video it is shown clearly and accurately. I will monitor and further for the news of this quite interesting project.
it is very interesting for me to observe the development of this project. The video is very well filmed and everything is clear. It is evident that the team is actively developing and cherishing its project. I will definitely join your generosity campaign.
RasenShuriken

Activity: 560

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 03:52:09 PM

Hi all,

We make a video for SuperPay's introduction so you can easily understand the purpose of the project.
Please refer to below Youtube link :

https://youtu.be/ZIJtvaEXshY

Thank you.
Thank you for the video which detailed describes the structure of work projects. All and so were clear, personally for me, but to video it is shown clearly and accurately. I will monitor and further for the news of this quite interesting project.
it is very interesting for me to observe the development of this project. The video is very well filmed and everything is clear. It is evident that the team is actively developing and cherishing its project. I will definitely join your generosity campaign.
What a great work from the developer in order to get more interest for those who wanted to learn the project and lazied to read your whitepaper.
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 05:07:53 PM

This method of payment is very convenient. The question is, what services can I pay for? Stores online, replenishment of a bank card or mobile account, credit payment or others?
Ather_1020

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 05:18:50 PM

The team is headed the right way. The only problem is that there are a lot of competitors out there. I hope the team will be able to overcome these problems and makes this a well known platform.
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 05:23:30 PM

This method of payment is very convenient. The question is, what services can I pay for? Stores online, replenishment of a bank card or mobile account, credit payment or others?

Well for not and for quite sometime (if ever) do not really expect to be able to pay anyone using this payment method. People barely take btc, forget a altcoin
Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 06:17:29 PM

There has been a lot of mobile payments running around crypto nowadays, we actually have a local mobile payment platform and it's working great with a lot of rebates when you pay bills, buy using QR codes etc. If this is going to be global, how are you going to compete with local mobile payment platforms?
Mikwik

Activity: 518

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 06:28:53 PM

The team is headed the right way. The only problem is that there are a lot of competitors out there. I hope the team will be able to overcome these problems and makes this a well known platform.
But SuperPay is really making unique ways, it is the first platform dealing with the credit card in handling crypto currencies. This really helps a better go to secure our crypto currencies now.
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2018, 06:34:26 PM

also do they have any partnership or planning to have one these days those things are really important to the success of most ico

PleaseSignTheMessage

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2018, 06:43:31 PM

also do they have any partnership or planning to have one these days those things are really important to the success of most ico
Yes, they should plan to partener themselves with some great merchandise, franchise, etc. That would then go pretty easy and profitable for everyone. Also more and more peoples will come to know about the cryptos due to that.
yuisefb8

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 06:49:39 PM

Yes, they should plan to partener themselves with some great merchandise, franchise, etc. That would then go pretty easy and profitable for everyone. Also more and more peoples will come to know about the cryptos due to that.
Superpay need a marketing strategy that can boost their potentialm especially with investors. This project is simple but have a uniqueness itself. Hope the successful of this project.
cabrakaned

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 07:08:08 PM

Superpay need a marketing strategy that can boost their potentialm especially with investors. This project is simple but have a uniqueness itself. Hope the successful of this project.
The team actually really needs to work hard on the project and also it needs to give us some more information about the project. This project can surely have a bright future but yes, they do need a good and working marketing strategy to work for them.
Underrated

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 07:28:14 PM

The team actually really needs to work hard on the project and also it needs to give us some more information about the project. This project can surely have a bright future but yes, they do need a good and working marketing strategy to work for them.
The team for superpay is pretty good i guess and also they are much hardworking so they should cope up with all these difficulties. Also they would soon partner up with several good and profitable companies giving a vast future for SuperPay.
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 07:47:42 PM

There has been a lot of mobile payments running around crypto nowadays, we actually have a local mobile payment platform and it's working great with a lot of rebates when you pay bills, buy using QR codes etc. If this is going to be global, how are you going to compete with local mobile payment platforms?

Yeah, this.kind of project is not new here in the crypto currency community. Hopefully this kind of project is capable enough and competitive enough among others. Also, the team and dev may put some features that can be attractive for for some investors as well as users on this project.
BranZolt

Merit: 100

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 07:57:32 PM

Wow I think that the sole concept is pretty good, I think that this project has the potential to make it.
LoverlyRomeos

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 08:22:42 PM

Yeah, this.kind of project is not new here in the crypto currency community. Hopefully this kind of project is capable enough and competitive enough among others. Also, the team and dev may put some features that can be attractive for for some investors as well as users on this project.
The tipping feature of SuperPay is really new in the platform which is really a new feature for me to earn rewards, my participation in the SuperPay Pre-ICO is providing me 6% annual interest rate to my Pre-ICO members account.
soljal543

Activity: 163

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2018, 08:26:55 PM

I hope you will deliver
Superturacoin

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 08:31:13 PM

Another mobile payment system which is commonly found in the market. Well, they have a better features and I think this can be worth something. I wonder how is the status of this project right now.

TowerBee.io      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ICO > on our exchange TowerX   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: