Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 10:52:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: $[ANN][PRE-ICO] SuperPay - Super Rich your life.  (Read 4161 times)
ace09

Activity: 294
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 05:52:29 AM

Not the first but a good idea with a team from Asia, where a lot of amateurs and consumers crypt, I hope the product will be successful.
Block chain technology has developed well in Asia, and I think the convenience and popularity of mobile payments are quite successful in this area.
You are right and the blockchain technolgies now in our currency era is very popular and is now in trend that almost and commonly used in the different projects. I believe that this project will be able to reach its goal and success in the future.
traveler007

Activity: 840
Merit: 10

ZooomEx- a new cryptocurrency exchange!

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 05:57:25 AM

Damm. Their twitter looks like basket for trash. Any usefull info here, no news or any info about team etc.

https://twitter.com/SuperPayVip

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
Lodi0808

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 06:26:59 AM

Damm. Their twitter looks like basket for trash. Any usefull info here, no news or any info about team etc.

I hope they look for a trustworthy community manager who realy know how to promote a project though social media.
superpay.vip (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 102

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2018, 06:37:05 AM

What is the stage of their crowdsale at this time? Pre-Ico or Main ICO? How many stage they will running?
currently the main ico is underway and ends on April 30th
for pre sale i don't get the information, or just ask them about it
but if you are interested in participating there's still plenty of time available
Yeah, just ask them about it and you will be answered in short period of time. I'm really sure they wanted to answer all your concern or question.

Thanks. You are right. If any questions, please join below channel or msg me, I will answer you directly.

facebook https://www.facebook.com/groups/1592140170832470
Telegram (Bounty)  https://t.me/joinchat/DSVhKU4h1Cjgbs9BEECxBg
Telegram (Official) https://t.me/joinchat/DSVhKVJa3KiABZ0Z1R8MtQ

superpay.vip (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2018, 06:39:33 AM

Any plans launching bounty campaigns? I am interested joining bounties if there's any, I think this could boost more impression to the site to be recognized by the public and for potential investors.

Welcome to join with our bounty campaign.
 [BOUNTY] SuperPay.vip - MOBILE PAYMENT PLATFORM🔥 [4M token] 🔥https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3090400

fine99

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 06:41:40 AM

I hope they look for a trustworthy community manager who realy know how to promote a project though social media.
it should be done immediately, because if it will slowly affect the decline in people's confidence in the project
if they do not act anything then it will be boomerang, so we expect them to solve this problem
superpay.vip (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2018, 06:55:02 AM

There has been a lot of mobile payments running around crypto nowadays, we actually have a local mobile payment platform and it's working great with a lot of rebates when you pay bills, buy using QR codes etc. If this is going to be global, how are you going to compete with local mobile payment platforms?

Yeah, this.kind of project is not new here in the crypto currency community. Hopefully this kind of project is capable enough and competitive enough among others. Also, the team and dev may put some features that can be attractive for for some investors as well as users on this project.
The tipping feature of SuperPay is really new in the platform which is really a new feature for me to earn rewards, my participation in the SuperPay Pre-ICO is providing me 6% annual interest rate to my Pre-ICO members account.

Doesn't the tipping feature just a random idea suggested by me? As long as I know, the team is still considering that idea and it's not official yet whether they'll add that feature or not. Or, is it already official?

SuperPay main function will include or support tipping function as you said. Also, there will be more and more dev team to join and hope many other functions come out in the future.

Cryptosocrat

Activity: 56

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 07:00:07 AM

SuperPay roadmap looks promising, and the forecasting is encouraging. The list of investors seem credible, rather serious people. Just how come your tokens are sold only for Ethereum?
superpay.vip (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2018, 07:03:11 AM

This method of payment is very convenient. The question is, what services can I pay for? Stores online, replenishment of a bank card or mobile account, credit payment or others?
Naturally in the plans of the command to involve as it is possible places, where it is possible pay through their service, question whether they will agree in these establishments and companies to such payment. In any case for it is necessary time, indeed still many do not trust crypto-money.

We will provide and release to all parties for development and business use, so users can use this technology service everywhere in the future.

superpay.vip (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2018, 07:08:37 AM

SuperPay roadmap looks promising, and the forecasting is encouraging. The list of investors seem credible, rather serious people. Just how come your tokens are sold only for Ethereum?

Thanks. We accept not only Ethereum but also Bitcoin and fiat money.

iputnikov

Merit: 3

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 08:52:02 AM

Thanks to this project, it is possible to popularize crypto currency all over the world. When everyone can quickly pay and transfer funds they will swap the convenience of using a digital currency

https://tge.biplatform.io    |    easy smart contracts
████   TOKEN SALE   >  June 1st - 30th  <   ████
IpPrograff

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 09:57:30 AM

Thanks to this project, it is possible to popularize crypto currency all over the world. When everyone can quickly pay and transfer funds they will swap the convenience of using a digital currency
Promotion - is very good , but I'm more excited about how developers will defend their platform against break-ins . Mobile phones are currently almost no protection . Will tests be conducted to attempt to break into the platform and in General what measures the developers will take to protect ?
zevl194

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 10:20:01 AM

Any plans launching bounty campaigns? I am interested joining bounties if there's any, I think this could boost more impression to the site to be recognized by the public and for potential investors.

[BOUNTY] SuperPay.vip - MOBILE PAYMENT PLATFORM🔥 [4M token] 🔥https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3090400

Thanks a lot for given reference, entered telegram bounty. I think your bounty opened more recently? Only 22 persons together consist with me in the group. Possibly to other branches of the company I will enter too, but later.
cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 10:35:19 AM

They need to find experienced admin that will handle their social medias. Because there are also lots of investors in social medias. I am sure many willbe attracted if they will improve it.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 10:39:28 AM
Last edit: March 18, 2018, 11:44:47 AM by Jedie22

Super pay seems very deserving in the crypto platform where they offer 6% interest which is not bad staking their tokens. Great to deal with the SuperPay which is world's most popular mobile payment platform that sellers can issue digital currency and receive the crypto currency and credit card.

Very interesting project which can be good for all of us here. I hope they also able to maintain their great security since its about payments.
Superturacoin

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 11:01:19 AM

Well, this is good and I am sure this project will have the chance to be known in this forum due to the bounty campaign which is the best way to advertise.I am hoping also that more will be interested in this project.

TowerBee.io      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ICO > on our exchange TowerX   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Googlegenius

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 11:14:44 AM

Ok its realy great to know that theres no minimum purchase amount but when will investors get there tokens?
PleaseSignTheMessage

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2018, 12:07:28 PM

Ok its realy great to know that theres no minimum purchase amount but when will investors get there tokens?
Investors will perhaps get the tokens after the launch of the ICO and also it is good that there is no minimum purchase and also most of the peoples can invest into the project and have some huge profits ahead.
cabrakaned

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 12:29:32 PM

Investors will perhaps get the tokens after the launch of the ICO and also it is good that there is no minimum purchase and also most of the peoples can invest into the project and have some huge profits ahead.
Yes,they will get their tokens after the end of the ICO and also more and more peoples will surely invest into this project as there is no minimum purchase and almost any individual can invest into the project for a better future.
vivavivu

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 12:44:19 PM

Yes, have a lack of skill at any social platform will make this project reduce their attention from potential community.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: