Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 09:59:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: $[ANN][PRE-ICO] SuperPay - Super Rich your life.  (Read 4161 times)
Coinsher

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 12:58:26 PM

Nice. The bounty manager of this project are always active in answering some questions here on this thread. This will be a plus factor of this project and can possibly gathered some investors here in bitcoin community. I hoped it will be also promoted in social medias like Facebook and Twitter so that the popularity of this project will be wide.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
melch100

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 01:14:01 PM

Any plans launching bounty campaigns? I am interested joining bounties if there's any, I think this could boost more impression to the site to be recognized by the public and for potential investors.

Welcome to join with our bounty campaign.
 [BOUNTY] SuperPay.vip - MOBILE PAYMENT PLATFORM🔥 [4M token] 🔥https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3090400

It is nice to know that finally this project have active bounty now. I am sure many members will join the bounty and it will help this project to boost its popularity.

STAKER.network ] ━━ [ The Next Proof-of-Stake Smart Contract Token
] ⚁ 100% 1st Year Interest [ ━━ ] ⚀ Free Airdrops [
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 01:40:28 PM

Damm. Their twitter looks like basket for trash. Any usefull info here, no news or any info about team etc.

https://twitter.com/SuperPayVip

I hope they look for a trustworthy community manager who realy know how to promote a project though social media.

If devs are too busy with the developments and can't handle their social media accounts they need to hire professional community manager that will handle and answers all queries.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
Junralz

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 01:45:08 PM

Damm. Their twitter looks like basket for trash. Any usefull info here, no news or any info about team etc.

I hope they look for a trustworthy community manager who realy know how to promote a project though social media.

They need to find experienced admin that will handle their social medias. Because there are also lots of investors in social medias. I am sure many willbe attracted if they will improve it.

It is also an advantage if they have that kind of bounty manager because we know bounty hunters already know who are those good bounty campaign manger. Anyway, superpay seems common in the market and what they need is more promotions in order for the investors to be attracted.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
richelle87

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 01:49:14 PM

Hi all,

We make a video for SuperPay's introduction so you can easily understand the purpose of the project.
Please refer to below Youtube link :

https://youtu.be/ZIJtvaEXshY

Thank you.
Thank you for the video which detailed describes the structure of work projects. All and so were clear, personally for me, but to video it is shown clearly and accurately. I will monitor and further for the news of this quite interesting project.
it is very interesting for me to observe the development of this project. The video is very well filmed and everything is clear. It is evident that the team is actively developing and cherishing its project. I will definitely join your generosity campaign.
I have just watched the video and the explanation is brief and concise. In short, it was nicely done. I am expecting that a lot of people will notice this project. I am guessing that the team is starting to spread the word about this project across different platforms available.

I completely recognized your point I think they created a great marketing strategy which is their video presentation about the project. I'm hoping for the future success of this venture!  
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 05:20:14 PM

Hi all,

We make a video for SuperPay's introduction so you can easily understand the purpose of the project.

Thank you.
Thank you for the video which detailed describes the structure of work projects. All and so were clear, personally for me, but to video it is shown clearly and accurately. I will monitor and further for the news of this quite interesting project.
it is very interesting for me to observe the development of this project. The video is very well filmed and everything is clear. It is evident that the team is actively developing and cherishing its project. I will definitely join your generosity campaign.
I have just watched the video and the explanation is brief and concise. In short, it was nicely done. I am expecting that a lot of people will notice this project. I am guessing that the team is starting to spread the word about this project across different platforms available.

I completely recognized your point I think they created a great marketing strategy which is their video presentation about the project. I'm hoping for the future success of this venture!  

Can not doubt. The project is really interesting. They have a good program development strategy. I personally look forward to the beta version of the application, I'm interested in how it will work with all currencies around the world. As developers such could come up with.
PDAngel

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 05:27:41 PM

Any plans launching bounty campaigns? I am interested joining bounties if there's any, I think this could boost more impression to the site to be recognized by the public and for potential investors.

Welcome to join with our bounty campaign.
 [BOUNTY] SuperPay.vip - MOBILE PAYMENT PLATFORM🔥 [4M token] 🔥https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3090400

It is nice to know that finally this project have active bounty now. I am sure many members will join the bounty and it will help this project to boost its popularity.
Yes, actually i waiting for a long time ago, at now i join another bounty, maybe i will join another bounty instead of signature campaign.
Humulus

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 05:58:22 PM

it's all very interesting. but what can I pay using your application? Are you already in negotiations with the companies? how is the sale of tokens?

★★★     │  TEMCO  │      SUPPLY CHAIN POWERED BY BITCOIN NETWORK, RSK     ★★★
★★★   Officially Supported by RSK, TLDR Capital and Korea Investment Partners (KIP)   ★★★
PleaseSignTheMessage

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2018, 06:03:30 PM

it's all very interesting. but what can I pay using your application? Are you already in negotiations with the companies? how is the sale of tokens?
Actually superpay platform will be the most popular mobile oayments platform similar to other mobile wallets which will help you to send or recieve payment directly through your mobile phone.
Arvilaine

Activity: 336

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 06:17:43 PM

I am interested to know their answer with this one since a lot of mobile payment platforms have already collaborated with a lot of companies to handle payments like utility bills, insurances, investment plans and even paying stores using a qr code.
cabrakaned

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 06:22:10 PM

Actually superpay platform will be the most popular mobile oayments platform similar to other mobile wallets which will help you to send or recieve payment directly through your mobile phone.
Thats really great and also it is a need for every generation these days as the transactions are getting easier and on mobiles now a days and these kind of projects will help more and more to become digital and start using your cellphone to send and recieve payments.
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2018, 06:36:28 PM

If devs are too busy with the developments and can't handle their social media accounts they need to hire professional community manager that will handle and answers all queries.
most devs these days are like that i really hope these things change because if you need peoples trust you just have to earn it through regualr and updated platform and answering people queries they basically need to keep this thread alive and effective to attract investors

Underrated

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 06:37:23 PM

Hi all,

Thank you.
What a great work from the developer in order to get more interest for those who wanted to learn the project and lazied to read your whitepaper.
Yes you are right.now most of peoples are too much lazy to read the whitepaper and other things.so all people can eaisly understand this project by watch this video.the concept of project is very great and it will help to make mobile payment very faster.
I personally never like to read the whitepaper because of my laziness maybe but a video presentation os the best for me as it is really much easy to understand and learn about the project just by watching a video.
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2018, 07:34:29 PM

Tokens you will be able to acquire on official site. As to for the occasion of price, look here:
https://superpay.vip/en
Target Raise Fund : BTC 266.7 or ETH 2,666.7 ($USD 4,000,000)
1 ETH or 0.1 BTC = 30,000 SPC
Current Price : 1 SPC = USD$0.05
Purchase methods accepted: BTC and ETH

Token sale terms

100,000,000 SPC (SuperPay.vip Coin) will be issued including 80,000,000 SPC for sale 16,000,000 SPC(16%) reserved for team 4,000,000 SPC(4%) is allocated for bounty campaign.

1 SPC = USD$0.05
1 ETH = 30,000 SPC
1 BTC = 300,000 SPC
(No minimum amount required.)

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 07:50:18 PM

I think in thread there is minimum contribution is 1ETH or 0.1BTC.but as the situation of the market, will it affect superpay ICO sale or the amount of contribution?
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 07:56:18 PM

Not the first but a good idea with a team from Asia, where a lot of amateurs and consumers crypt, I hope the product will be successful.
Block chain technology has developed well in Asia, and I think the convenience and popularity of mobile payments are quite successful in this area.
The idea is not new but I do hope they will have a competitive edge against the existing ones. Blockchain technology offers a lot and is really hype in Asia. And it can really brought about new innovations from this. Hoping for this project's success.
Hakamura

Activity: 294
Merit: 257

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 08:20:05 PM

They need to find experienced admin that will handle their social medias. Because there are also lots of investors in social medias. I am sure many willbe attracted if they will improve it.

It is also an advantage if they have that kind of bounty manager because we know bounty hunters already know who are those good bounty campaign manger. Anyway, superpay seems common in the market and what they need is more promotions in order for the investors to be attracted.

I agree, advertising is a powerful tool to attract investors.
the more advertising, the greater the amount of funds raised.
When will the mobile application be released?
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 09:08:43 PM

Not the first but a good idea with a team from Asia, where a lot of amateurs and consumers crypt, I hope the product will be successful.
Block chain technology has developed well in Asia, and I think the convenience and popularity of mobile payments are quite successful in this area.
The idea is not new but I do hope they will have a competitive edge against the existing ones. Blockchain technology offers a lot and is really hype in Asia. And it can really brought about new innovations from this. Hoping for this project's success.
the idea of ​​the project is really not new, but very promising in my opinion. If the developers work hard, they will make a good advertising campaign, then we can get an excellent platform for mobile payments.
sokol2504

Activity: 56

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 09:17:59 PM

For success, the idea should not be new. Maybe better and vice versa. For example, the Safinus project does not have a new idea, but it improved everything that was on investment platforms
Theizestooke

Activity: 714

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 09:19:25 PM

Actually superpay platform will be the most popular mobile payments platform similar to other mobile wallets which will help you to send or recieve payment directly through your mobile phone.
Yes, absolutely the platform make the great project which is based on mobile payment. Which will provide faster and secure transaction service. The project has higher possibilities to become hugely successful. The team behind the project believes in hard work. After sometime later it will become hugely successful.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: