Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 03:02:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: $[ANN][PRE-ICO] SuperPay - Super Rich your life.  (Read 4161 times)
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 10:09:08 AM

I'm surprised why the project with such an excellent idea has not already collected money for product development, I'm getting full of fees to improve.

no wonder, if you can not interact with the team members; they have not even linkedin accounts in their websites. And did you hear anything about them in social media? I am very active in twitter; have more then 2000 authentic cryptocurrency followers and have also some big cryptocurrency influencers following me ; but I never heard about superpay in  twitter...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
rabotacoin

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 10:29:40 AM

I'm surprised why the project with such an excellent idea has not already collected money for product development, I'm getting full of fees to improve.

no wonder, if you can not interact with the team members; they have not even linkedin accounts in their websites. And did you hear anything about them in social media? I am very active in twitter; have more then 2000 authentic cryptocurrency followers and have also some big cryptocurrency influencers following me ; but I never heard about superpay in  twitter...
maybe the reason is that the Superpay project is completely new and it is just beginning to advertise itself in social networks. I hope in the future, many more people will learn about this project.
Coinsher

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 10:35:29 AM

I am glad that this project is really awesome. And additionally, I am not the only one that sees this SuperPay as a great project that come developed here in the crypro world. There are so many other people that is curious and continuously engaging to this project. Let us all be in one way and let us create the world’s most popular mobile payment through the use of SuperPay!
Nice warmed words my friend. I hoped it can helped to attract investors to invest this project so that it will be truly successful in the future. And also I agree that we need to be us one here in supporting this project, inorder for Superpay dev team to finished this project and soon it will be released in the market.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 11:36:12 AM

no wonder, if you can not interact with the team members; they have not even linkedin accounts in their websites. And did you hear anything about them in social media? I am very active in twitter; have more then 2000 authentic cryptocurrency followers and have also some big cryptocurrency influencers following me ; but I never heard about superpay in  twitter...
maybe the reason is that the Superpay project is completely new and it is just beginning to advertise itself in social networks. I hope in the future, many more people will learn about this project.

So glad to hear that the project went will. Superpay will be one of the indemand mobile payment system soon.Because of It's unique collected ideas in payment system. Superpay has the awesome feeds backs in the crypto community and many investors show their interest in the project. Let's continue to advetise the project for its success soon.
wgq1981

Activity: 210
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 11:41:07 AM

SuperPay block chain can go to mobile payment, so it has taken a firm step in the application field. The application class block chain aircraft carrier level has not yet been born.
tophe15

Activity: 280
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 12:20:43 PM

It's not that "a new project" but due to lack of people supporting the project, might be one of the reason why Superpay isn't that popular that will be the reason too that it can collect a lot to fund the development of this project.
Junralz

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 12:20:57 PM

no wonder, if you can not interact with the team members; they have not even linkedin accounts in their websites. And did you hear anything about them in social media? I am very active in twitter; have more then 2000 authentic cryptocurrency followers and have also some big cryptocurrency influencers following me ; but I never heard about superpay in  twitter...

So glad to hear that the project went will. Superpay will be one of the indemand mobile payment system soon.Because of It's unique collected ideas in payment system. Superpay has the awesome feeds backs in the crypto community and many investors show their interest in the project. Let's continue to advetise the project for its success soon.

Well, I didn't hear any big issues with this project so probably all is good for now. Maybe, their biggest challenge is to proved that they are worthy to be supported and will probably do some more innovations.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 12:25:31 PM

I am glad that this project is really awesome. And additionally, I am not the only one that sees this SuperPay as a great project that come developed here in the crypro world. There are so many other people that is curious and continuously engaging to this project. Let us all be in one way and let us create the world’s most popular mobile payment through the use of SuperPay!
Nice warmed words my friend. I hoped it can helped to attract investors to invest this project so that it will be truly successful in the future. And also I agree that we need to be us one here in supporting this project, inorder for Superpay dev team to finished this project and soon it will be released in the market.

Aside from good encouraging words we should also help to promote this project in any allowed social medias or any platform so that this project can attract many investors.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
Googlegenius

Activity: 322

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 12:44:58 PM

Aside from good encouraging words we should also help to promote this project in any allowed social medias or any platform so that this project can attract many investors.
I agree ICO projects advertising world is getting smaller due to rejection if google and facebook.they tryly need our support to advertise them.
Superturacoin

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 12:54:08 PM

The dev should answer this issue to satisfy their clients that they can proved themselves that what you are telling about is not true. Or maybe, they still don't have any bounty programs that is why they are not yet known in any social media sites.

TowerBee.io      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ICO > on our exchange TowerX   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Miiike
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1059

Wait... What?

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 01:08:44 PM

The dev should answer this issue to satisfy their clients that they can proved themselves that what you are telling about is not true. Or maybe, they still don't have any bounty programs that is why they are not yet known in any social media sites.

IMO, the lack of awareness of this project was because dev team took a small hiatus where they didn't attend to their thread or any media. With lots of projects emerging every day, it's very easy for a thread (and a project) to be lost under so many more recent posts on other threads. They're just recently trying to resurface
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 01:24:52 PM

I agree ICO projects advertising world is getting smaller due to rejection if google and facebook.they tryly need our support to advertise them.

Yes right, we can help them to advertise their project in our social media accounts and some blogs and website. I really hope that many members will gonna support this project.

ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 01:27:11 PM

I am sure many will learn this project and they will be attracted by the features it have. Also hoping that devs will be more active with the developments and making new updates about this project.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
lamongan12345

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2018, 02:06:51 PM

warm regards to Superpay, this project is new, but it looks like a very good introduction. many are interested to get involved here. Superpay is a practical mobile payment, and very easy to use. although there are some well-known mobile payment projects, but I think the superpay is not less interesting. hope this project is successful.

●     ►     ◯        M O N O P O L Y   M I L L I O N A I R E        ◯     ◄     ●
█    Diversified Gaming Platform Covering Staking, NFT and Metaverse Games    █
Facebook         |         Twitter         |         Telegram         |         LinkedIn         |         Github         |         Discord         |         Medium         |         Reddit
superpay.vip (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 102

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2018, 02:48:22 PM

Superpay is a great project. good idea. but I have a question. What special advantages do SuperPay have over them? and what will be the value of the Superpay token?

The SuperPay payment platform special advantages as below :

1.Tipping feature enabled users send micropayment and reward for digital content providers. Receiving money is so easy! Only one small place for the barcode or picture is enough. On the screen of TV, website, magazine, billboard, smart phone, tablet, and so on. Turning the advertising over to be a shopping channel, real-time client feedback channel, appealing more consumers and maximizing the value of the advertising.
2.SPV is the single window for you to different websites or stores. No need to fill individual data or credit card data again and again. You can finish the transaction faster but avoid the risk of individual data stolen or internet fraudulent.
3.Vendors can issue their own currency to the customers by APPs or papers. Customers get more thanks to buying it. Vendors operate better since receiving these pre-payment.
4.No worries about no power or no electricity. No worries about no internet. As long as one of the buyer or vendor have it, SPV works.
5.The fastest speed ever! By SuperPay technology, the specific transaction is completed within 0.1 second while the data is unchangeable and undeniable thanks to the blockchain features.
6.Open-source mechanism. Supporting every kinds of cash flows for both paying and buying: digital currencies (BTC, ETH..), credit cards, vendors’ account, vendors’ bonus, and so on.
7.Using Hybird blockchain technology, the data will not be lost. We will set up a community for members to discuss, build up the ecosystem together.

The value of the Superpay token as below :
1.80% profit will return to our SPC holders.
2.6% annual interest rate will return to PreICO member's token account.
3.Unsold tokens will not be sold at the prices lower than public rates.
4.Stores have the right to use SPC (default can be used) or not.
5.SPC in the future can exchange in the designated exchange, to be announced.

Thanks for all of your support and recommendation.

richelle87

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 04:13:12 PM

We need to help the project to grow even more by promoting the platform into our social media accounts, by talking about the project to our friends, or anything that might contribute to the growth of the SuperPay platform.
PleaseSignTheMessage

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2018, 05:10:05 PM

We need to help the project to grow even more by promoting the platform into our social media accounts, by talking about the project to our friends, or anything that might contribute to the growth of the SuperPay platform.
I think a good social media bounty campaign would be great for this situation as several peoples would really promote the project much more seriously if they are geting paid some of their tokens.
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2018, 05:25:25 PM

am seriously interested in their bounty campaign which i didnt see any i hope they add such campaigns as it will add tremendously to the growth of this project

cabrakaned

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 05:32:30 PM

am seriously interested in their bounty campaign which i didnt see any i hope they add such campaigns as it will add tremendously to the growth of this project
Even i would like to join their bounty campaign. Untill now, i am studying about the project and as per i know, they will really make a good pump ahead which will indeed give us good profits.
Underrated

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 05:56:58 PM

Even i would like to join their bounty campaign. Untill now, i am studying about the project and as per i know, they will really make a good pump ahead which will indeed give us good profits.
Superpay is really a good project and you should surely join their bounty campaign as it will surely be of good profits ahead. I always keep on looking for some good bounties from good projects and found this one. You can relia on superpay.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: