Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 04:02:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: $[ANN][PRE-ICO] SuperPay - Super Rich your life.  (Read 4160 times)
mr.charming

Activity: 380
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 08:28:35 PM

Excellent mobile application, the team has already made versions for both the Android and for Apple? I think this decision should be very popular.
the project is aimed at the development of mobile payments, respectively, the team should soon release versions for both Android and iOS. So do not worry about this.

Well expect to have to wait for ages and ages before you even see the android version cause apps devs always make the droid users wait for the apps
But when we really do compare Android version users will be more comparing to other IOS users then why do really Android versions are not aimed at the initial level at the time of launching the project ?
Yes you are right.nowdays Android users are more than the IOS users so i think devlopers have to launch the initial level project for Android users.i hope they will soon launch the project for Android and iOS both.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2018, 08:41:28 PM

Excellent mobile application, the team has already made versions for both the Android and for Apple? I think this decision should be very popular.
the project is aimed at the development of mobile payments, respectively, the team should soon release versions for both Android and iOS. So do not worry about this.
I agree with you, it is necessary only to expect start of the application on these platforms. It is very important to developer to adjust everything correctly before start, these platforms will become the most important in use because the project is based on payments via the mobile phone.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
vivavivu

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 09:03:54 PM

Well expect to have to wait for ages and ages before you even see the android version cause apps devs always make the droid users wait for the apps
But when we really do compare Android version users will be more comparing to other IOS users then why do really Android versions are not aimed at the initial level at the time of launching the project ?
As for me, who like Android more than IOS, i think they have their strategy or their devs can do IOS first because he used to it. Anyway, i hope this project will give more option for us instead using internet banking.
tophe15

Activity: 280
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 10:18:37 PM

As time goes by the dev will surely make an announcements about the release of the mobile app. For now lets help this project to gather more supporters and more investors.
SuperPay just started months ago right? So they really need time to make some beta version of Android and iOS application to make more people invest here to what it can offer to them and how good can Superpay be a way of payment using mobile devices.
elitemom

Activity: 174

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 10:35:07 PM

"As long as one of the buyer or vendor have it, SPV works". And the SPV - what is that?
Theizestooke

Activity: 714

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 10:46:09 PM

As time goes by the dev will surely make an announcements about the release of the mobile app. For now lets help this project to gather more supporters and more investors.
Yes, I completely agree with you, the project is doing very well right now. And definitely, it will soon release the android as well as iOS version. The developers are also taken every possible step that will make the platform more reliable.

PDAngel

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 10:51:12 PM

"As long as one of the buyer or vendor have it, SPV works". And the SPV - what is that?
Haha, this is so easy to guess. SPV is abbreviation for SuperPay.VIP bro. Where do you find out this sentences?
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 11:13:34 PM

Good to see offering job for community, but are going to paid in bitcoin or just in your token and how much, we need to know this information before sending A copy of our CV.
Prk_7

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 11:35:22 PM

But when we really do  to other IOS users thecompare Android version users will be more comparingn why do really Android versions are not aimed at the initial level at the time of launching the project ?
Making android apps might be easier but with the variety of  android versions and android phone, it's difficult to customize the apps. On the other hand, Apple devices have only one or two type of differences for which the app is to be optimized.
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 01:09:00 AM

This project is still new and for now, it's under development. But we can see the team is doing well to improve and update the site. I think these could be the plan of super pay in the future. We must patiently wait for their update, for now, let's keep promoting their platforms.

superpay.vip (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 102

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2018, 01:35:08 AM

tell me please, do I understand correctly that the application for android is already available? are you officially registered? will there be geographical restrictions on the use of the application?

Yes, we already release a beta version android app which is officially registered and without geographical restriction. But we will still enhance the function and invite more people to participate the development team.

superpay.vip (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 102

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2018, 01:46:05 AM

Nowadays, buyer and seller all need to connect to internet with device e.g. PC, smartphone. But SPV(SuperPay) doesn't need both of them. Only one side need to have internet or device. It's awesome!

vivavivu

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 02:50:21 AM

Nowadays, buyer and seller all need to connect to internet with device e.g. PC, smartphone. But SPV(SuperPay) doesn't need both of them. Only one side need to have internet or device. It's awesome!
So that the transaction will make automatic when one of them make deal? But if have mistake or wrong details, what will happened. I meaning that Buyer want cancel their deal and make dispute?
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 03:02:47 AM

Good to see offering job for community, but are going to paid in bitcoin or just in your token and how much, we need to know this information before sending A copy of our CV.

Incentives

- Contracted salary paid in SuperPay.VIP Tokens

- An official title with a business card

- Profile listed on the SuperPay.VIP website

- Travel and event costs paid for on a case-by-case basis

If you think you are suitable for the role, please contact us at marketing@superpay.vip along with:

- A personal introduction (including your location/s)

- Why you think you would suit the role of ambassador

- A copy of your latest CV

As you can see, they just pay with their valueless token for the hard job  Cool

Why should someone do an ambassador service for them; organizing rooms, advertising in platforms, traveling, trying to make people believe on this project - even they do not even introduced all of their team members.
Mikwik

Activity: 518

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 03:48:36 AM

So that the transaction will make automatic when one of them make deal? But if have mistake or wrong details, what will happened. I meaning that Buyer want cancel their deal and make dispute?
Before making dispute there should be a verification of the identity that requires to be accepted, and after accepting it represents both agreed for the deal then without completing the transaction how he can cancel and make a dispute? that leads to negative trust.
Inskchen

Activity: 378

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 04:06:55 AM

I'm surprised why such an interesting, attractive project collected only 90,000, while the soft cap is 800,000 dollars, but there are 38 more days ahead and I think the team will cope.
PDAngel

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 04:36:23 AM

Incentives

If you think you are suitable for the role, please contact us at marketing@superpay.vip along with:

Why should someone do an ambassador service for them; organizing rooms, advertising in platforms, traveling, trying to make people believe on this project - even they do not even introduced all of their team members.
Well, but which country have accepted SuperPay.VIP service? I mean at some country have banned crypto or don't accept crypto for payment, will they still provide their service?
Lodi0808

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 05:55:56 AM

Sounds grrat but it seems not applicable in real life in my own opinion. Can you explain why only one needs to connect to the internet?
ace09

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 05:56:54 AM

Incentives

Well, but which country have accepted SuperPay.VIP service? I mean at some country have banned crypto or don't accept crypto for payment, will they still provide their service?
Of course the SuperPay project wouldn't be able to provide their services to those countries not accepting crypto currencies. How would they be able? Of course they will provide services only to those countries accepting the concept of crypto currencies in the different daily transactions. I hope that more countries will be able to open their arms to the crypto world.
LoverlyRomeos

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 06:07:19 AM

Incentives

There will be many ways if we really require to utilize their service restrictions do not matter as we are not dealing with the transactions of FIAT, however country rules and regulations is a consideration while deposits but we can find the friends in other country and still make our move with crypto industry.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: