Bitcoin Forum
July 06, 2024, 05:23:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Invest $500 in Altcoins  (Read 1383 times)
hieu81

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 01:10:41 PM

I wanna invest $500 in Altcoins. Which one do you prefer? I was thinking of Waves, Eth and Neo.
$500 is best to invest in altcoin have price about $1 per coin to get max profịt! I think so! But you need carefull before invest in a coin!
wuvdoll
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 05:38:22 PM

I wanna invest $500 in Altcoins. Which one do you prefer? I was thinking of Waves, Eth and Neo.

Those are good choice of top altcoins but they are expensive. Why not buy altcoins with cheaper price but has a big potentital to grow in the future? How about buying Cardano, Ripple, and NEM?
They are really good choices, but I will rather leave XRP out of it. I have never liked the idea behind XRP and I do not hold a coin just only because of the increase in value but because I am sure that it is going to do well and stay relevant in the long run. I would rather hold fiat than hold XRP. Nevertheless, everyone sure does have what makes them tick, so it is best you do a good research and from the look of things, Waves and ETH are good choices.
talinabtc

Activity: 62
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 05:46:27 PM

You had some good picks yourself. I can also recommend Raiblocks (www.raiblocks.net). The underlying tech provides good use for transactions: instant, no fees, scalable and no energy consumption to maintain the network. Enjoy the ride!
Tal
reflector

Activity: 826
Merit: 263

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 05:52:01 PM

Those are good choice of top altcoins but they are expensive. Why not buy altcoins with cheaper price but has a big potentital to grow in the future? How about buying Cardano, Ripple, and NEM?
They are really good choices, but I will rather leave XRP out of it. I have never liked the idea behind XRP and I do not hold a coin just only because of the increase in value but because I am sure that it is going to do well and stay relevant in the long run. I would rather hold fiat than hold XRP. Nevertheless, everyone sure does have what makes them tick, so it is best you do a good research and from the look of things, Waves and ETH are good choices.

Holding XRP will show the nightmare result to you dude. You will get the bitcoin and ethereum to bump more in the chart.
You please invest on various altcoins dude. You will get the value increases and decreases in the different coins so split your investment on multiple cryptos bro.
talinabtc

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 06:00:37 PM

P.s. Alt coin crypto is more fun if you take time to research the technology, team and think about market applications of a coin, rather than trying to trade the ups and downs. That does require quite some time investment though! But you'll get better at dissecting a coin.
codebread

Merit: 10

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 06:02:02 PM

Ethereum if you are looking for some safety. IOTA is my coin of choice for potential skyrocketting
jama2905

Activity: 11

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 07:36:44 PM

You may be better off just buying $50 of the top 10 coins by marketcap. I saw on Reddit that if someone had spent $1000 and bought $100 of each of the top 10 coins on January 1 2017, that portfolio would've risen to $43,000 by Dec 3rd 2017. This includes the meteoric rise of Bitcoin but who knows if Ethererum or Litecoin will have a similar rise in 2018?
metalridge

Activity: 1

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 07:38:42 PM

Your post is from a while back so I'd assume you already invested. If not, I'd recommend you invest in Raiblocks, it has a great team and technology, plus it has been skyrocketing recently.
FiveReelsTwo

Activity: 140

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 09:43:19 PM

I say I will go directly for Bitcoin, Ethereum and lightcoin. On it's current trend and performance it can never go wrong with these three. On the other hnd I suggest that you do some research before investing so as to hve an Idea what are you investing in to.

rhamzter

Activity: 420
Merit: 282

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 10:26:29 PM

I say I will go directly for Bitcoin, Ethereum and lightcoin. On it's current trend and performance it can never go wrong with these three. On the other hnd I suggest that you do some research before investing so as to hve an Idea what are you investing in to.
Ethereum and litecoin are altcoins having high potential to increase their value in the future. Actually I buy some of these coins together with XRB because I believe that this 2018 their prices achieve my target. I suggest that it's better to divide $500 into different altcoins, because if you focused only in one coin you possible to earn lost instead of income.
alexcopper

Activity: 280
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 10:44:41 PM

Look into IoT Chain (ITC). The IOTA of china that solves the problems that IOTA has. Already at almost $4. https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/iot-chain/
engin978

Activity: 140

The Future of Sports is Fan Controlled

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 11:04:52 PM

what is your target?
to make your 500$   5k$?  50k$
by holding 1 altcoin it is little bit difficult..
the best way is to study and make daytrade...
not that much easy...

zhukovt34

Activity: 225
Merit: 100

Augmented Reality World Discovered

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 12:03:43 AM

i would go for some coins under or about $1 to stake them for short time or longer time period, i would buy Miota, Golem, Maid Safe, TRX. You can also invest in good ICO, share of your $500.

kevinzxz

Activity: 1470
Merit: 105

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh |🔥Launchpad on TON

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 12:14:20 AM

I would advise you to invest $500 in ethereum, because I believe ethereum is the successor of bitcoin, so the price will definitely go up and be equivalent to bitcoin sometime in the future.

cris17

Activity: 640
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 12:31:58 AM

Most mature cryptos trade in pairs or as a group. BTC/BCH, ETH/ETC, XMR/DASH/ZEC. If you’re going to trade, you should think about how these things trade vs. their baskets. LTC doesn’t trade higher than 0.02 BTC. ETC follows ETH up and down.
MAXE

Activity: 434
Merit: 17

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 12:37:53 AM

If for a short time I advise you to take these coins alternately:
▪️ January 5 - Cardano (#ADA) updating the road map
▪️ January 5 - Golem (#GNT) the team will demonstrate the first demonstrative example of the use of Golem technology
▪️ January 8 - Stellar (#XLM) Mitap in Singapore
▪️ January 8 - NEM (#XEM) A 4-week global hackathon that will show the full potential of NEM Smart Asset
▪️ January 11 - Bitcoin (# BTC) / Bitcoin Cash (# BCH) / Ripple (# XRP) / Ethereum (#ETH) / Ethereum Classic (#ETC) / Litecoin (# LTC) / NEM (#XEM) listing on Japanese Stock Exchange DMM
▪️ January 14 - Bitcoin Cash (#BCH) updating the address format of purses
▪️ January 19 - Ethereum (#ETH) EtherZero Hard Fork on block 4 936 270
▪️ January 24 - Cardano (#ADA) Mitap in London
▪️ January 26 - Ripple (#XRP) conference on the development of Blockchain technology in the US and China
▪️ January 29 - Ethereum Classic (#ETC) release of the A2A message system
▪️ January 31 - SiaCoin (# SC) Hard Fork is activated on the block 139 000
▪️ January 31 - Binance Coin (#BNB) burning coins, every quarter Binance uses 20% of profit to redeem and burn BNB until 100MM BNB is burned.
▪️ January 31 - Bitcoin Gold (#BTG) release of the roadmap
▪️ January 31 - Syscoin (#SYS) launching Blockmarket Web 1.0 and Desktop 1.x
▪️ January 31 - EOS (# EOS) release of EOS Dawn 3.0, improvement of the current Blockchain
▪️ January 31 - NEO (#NEO) developer conference in Silicon Valley
▪️ January 31 - Radium (# RADS) Hard Fork

For a long time I advise:
ETH - 50%
NEO - 20%
POWR - 20%
BTS -10%
Long Distance

Activity: 51

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2018, 12:43:06 AM

I suggest ethereum, Ripple, NEO, IOTA, and bitcoin cash. or buy a top 10 coins at Coinmarketcap.com. And always see the latest news of the coins you will buy

Arata

Activity: 392

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 12:53:35 AM

It is the right choice if investing in altcoin, just try to invest in the long-term and in the ethereum, not unlikely the results obtained will be much greater than in the short term only.
Pokemon Go

Activity: 336

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 12:58:35 AM

if you have $ 500 i suggest you to invest in TRX, because the price will continue to increase (according to my prediction)
Dimas99

Activity: 854
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 01:01:03 AM

XRP and Lumens (XLM) is my preference because we know your capital is $ 500 and is suitable for coins that are not too expensive. with a cheap coin value and a pretty good rise. your profit will also be different if you take a coin that is expensive like btc or something else
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: