Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 11:58:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Litecoin or Monero  (Read 2526 times)
upbit

Activity: 392
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 05:06:26 PM
Last edit: March 04, 2018, 12:48:33 PM by upbit

Hi Guys,

I'm a noob to the crypto space but have some money in BTC and ETH, if you were going to get a 3rd coin would you go with XMR or LTC?  I like the anonymity with Monero but get worried that govts could intervene.....Leaning towards LTC.

Any help would be great, thanks.

Litecoin is the second
AUruHM

Activity: 896
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 05:11:40 PM

Since you already have BTC/ETH i would higly recommend you to buy LTC as its old and stable currency that has some promising future. IF BTC is Gold, then LTC is Silver and no one can change that.
If it would be so simple there is no would be other alts. But we see more and more. Why? Because BTC have some shortcomings
And which counts from BTC - 2nd, 3nd or other means nothing. Crypto wold develop 1 month as 5 year in stock markets. Wait and you see that not LTC only live
alko89

Activity: 150
Merit: 3

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 05:26:34 PM

I bought some LTC a few days ago, just to sell them the other day and trade it for XMR where I intend to keep the money now.
boltz
Legendary

Activity: 3178
Merit: 1196

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 05:32:30 PM
Last edit: September 29, 2019, 09:16:28 PM by boltz

Pick Monero , have no fear. Also if you like Monero ,you will definetly love Blocknet. Old project since 2014 that is gonna launch now so all go and trow an eye on website , whitepaper , thread etc.

███▄▀██▄▄
░░▄████▄▀████ ▄▄▄
░░████▄▄▄▄░░█▀▀
███ ██████▄▄▀█▌
░▄░░███▀████
░▐█░░███░██▄▄
░░▄▀░████▄▄▄▀█
░█░▄███▀████ ▐█
▀▄▄███▀▄██▄
░░▄██▌░░██▀
░▐█▀████ ▀██
░░█▌██████ ▀▀██▄
░░▀███
▄▄██▀▄███
▄▄▄████▀▄████▄░░
▀▀█░░▄▄▄▄████░░
▐█▀▄▄█████████
████▀███░░▄░
▄▄██░███░░█▌░
█▀▄▄▄████░▀▄░░
█▌████▀███▄░█░
▄██▄▀███▄▄▀
▀██░░▐██▄░░
██▀████▀█▌░
▄██▀▀██████▐█░░
███▀░░
motionerror

Activity: 76
Merit: 7

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 05:39:45 PM

Litecoin = 84M supply. 2.5 minute block time.
Monero = Best privacy coin so far.

I'd buy half of each.

Everyone is going to get together for Christmas and will be talking about crypto, the new entrants will buy BTC, ETH & LTC. This will drive up the price of LTC for sure.

Monero is a great coin for keeping everything private, this 100% has a need in this ecosystem.
pidonkmo

Activity: 420
Merit: 113

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 05:56:40 PM

I think it has more future monero is good
I suggest you buy monero, me I think next year the price will be expensive
Sony.UK

Activity: 532
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 06:01:00 PM

Hi Guys,

I'm a noob to the crypto space but have some money in BTC and ETH, if you were going to get a 3rd coin would you go with XMR or LTC?  I like the anonymity with Monero but get worried that govts could intervene.....Leaning towards LTC.

Any help would be great, thanks.
Litecoin has picked up from April 2017 and set its standard now in the market. In last 15 days, we have a hike of $70 plus. Please go ahead and invest in Litecoin. Still Monero has not yet lost its name and value in the market. They set their strong pillar from September 2016. Its growth is healthy as well. Decide upon.

Igor17Krik

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 06:10:43 PM

Of course Ltc because it is silver. Moreover, it is really promising and stable coin!

▀     ▀       Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising      [   P r ⦿ s t a r t e r .   ]           Invest today. Live tomorrow.       ▀     ▀
▀     ▀            Whitepaper  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram Group  |  Telegram Ann  |  Medium  |  Youtube  |            ▀     ▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬   Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE   ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
JetSet11

Activity: 112
Merit: 23

"Get Paid to Play your Media on Current"

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 08:25:16 PM

I think that Litecoin is one of the established players now. It's basically a better version of Bitcoin. With that being said, Monero has such attractive technology behind it that I'd be remiss not to invest.

I'd invest in both. I think they're both going to outpace Bitcoin and Ethereum in terms of growth. I am a newbie though, so take my comments lightly.

CryptoBuds
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 1042

HODL

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 08:29:24 PM

I prefer privacy coins. I guess they will be in demand in 2018 and price will grow. So I choose Monero.

Rangga27

Activity: 392
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 08:30:39 PM

I think you should choose ltc, because its price is always stable every year, and never decreases very great
crypto1nvest

Activity: 236
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 08:36:01 PM

It depends, what you are looking for. Monero is all about privacy that's why it's often used in darknet, litecoin - it's like test coin for bitcoin, it's very stable and good for long-term investment.
crypto1nvest

Activity: 236

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 08:37:57 PM

It depends, what you are looking for. Monero is all about privacy that's why it's often used in darknet, litecoin - it's like test coin for bitcoin, it's very stable and good for long-term investment.
You don't know that. I think he will choose monero because as we don't know yet who he is, privacy seems very important for him
kimochidesh

Merit: 257

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 09:31:17 PM

Both LTC and Monero has shown some positive traction in last few weeks. I feel both got a huge potential to grow. If you ask to choose one between these two then I will go with LTC. Monero got some good feature to protect your anonymity but this is also its drawback coz no govt. will ever adopt it as a legal transaction mode.
But if you take a short-term view say for 6 months then you can choose any of them, both will give you best ROI.
vesso

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 01:28:31 PM

Both are good and have a lot of potential, but I prefer Litecoin  Wink
hieu81

Merit: 250

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 01:35:55 PM

I like LTC and XMR coin for new year! I think I can help profit in 2018 and this time!
ask
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1004

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 03:52:51 PM

Of course the answer is litecoin. But you are comparing apples with bananas. They are in different market. Yes they are both crypto but monero aims to privacy and litecoin is aiming to community and bitcoin alternative.
So the answer remain same litecoin.
CryptoRama

Activity: 453
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 06:05:59 PM

Of course the answer is litecoin. But you are comparing apples with bananas. They are in different market. Yes they are both crypto but monero aims to privacy and litecoin is aiming to community and bitcoin alternative.

And then we shall see, will be the winner community or the drugs? hehe, just joking, not only drugs mate, beside that some guns too, and other illegal shit... Well I'am not saying I'm supporting all this shit, but privacy coin is still good way to hide your wealth. I choose you Monero! (offcourse, I'll hodl both). I like them both apples and bananas, but I like apples even more. Cheesy

|██████| | ██████SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE██████ |██████| |
| INVECH |
WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM | INVECH |
|██████| | ███████JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!████████ |██████| |
KTPU777

Activity: 154

AMON - Crypto Debit Card for Everyday Purchases

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 06:16:24 PM

If you choose between these two coins, then I personally would choose lightcoin. Since we choose coins for what to earn in the end. And in lightcoin, I seem to have more chances than a monero.

whirlcoin

Activity: 602
Merit: 111

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 06:20:44 PM

As you mentioned litecoin is aim to community and sometimes litecoin is referred as silver version of bitcoin so there are high chance for litecoin price will hugely increase but monero is also not a bad coin so I will choose both coins for investment.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: