Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 05:35:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Investment Strategy  (Read 2656 times)
ZNAQ Index
Copper Member

Activity: 67
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 01:49:02 PM

After the disastrous start to the year for Bitcoin (COIN, OTCQX:GBTC), many investors have been left wondering how to proceed. One on hand, investors who witnessed the end of year rallies in 2017 know how quickly the market can turn around and do not want to be left behind if Bitcoin surges. On the other hand, the sharp corrections often following bull runs have left an indelible impression on investors and many now patiently anticipate these corrections before buying in. In this article, we’ll show an analysis of historical data to attempt to shed light on how best to invest in Bitcoin.
1020kingz

Activity: 350
Merit: 106

Telegram Moderator, Hire me

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 01:54:50 PM

Greetings! I am planning to invest $5,000 in cryptocurrency but I do not know how to invest. And where should I invest? - in Bitcoin, in alternate cryptocurrency, or in ICO? I’m asking for an investment strategy for professional traders or investors out there.
If you have that capital, i suggest that split it into two investment, As a beginner in trading you must invest first in the most stable coin in the market which is bitcoin, and second is ethereum. I dont recommend onvezting ICO’s in a beginner like you because it is hard to find a legit ICO that will not scam you and run your money.
JoseJoseJose

Activity: 138
Merit: 4

Varanida : Fair & Transparent Digital Ecosystem

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 01:55:33 PM

I think investing for an ICO or pre-ICO was an more strategic way of investing. Choosing the right ICO was a challenge and of course you must be sure where you will invest. OR, you can invest on miner. That kind of money was pretty sure can buy a better telehash rate. You can earn fast and recover your capital money.
Dingdong7

Activity: 138
Merit: 15

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 01:55:57 PM

Greetings! I am planning to invest $5,000 in cryptocurrency but I do not know how to invest. And where should I invest? - in Bitcoin, in alternate cryptocurrency, or in ICO? I’m asking for an investment strategy for professional traders or investors out there.

The simplest way is to invest and hold, eventually you will see a good return of investment over time. Decide to.make your invesetment designed for long term.

●                   ►                   ●      B I T C O I N   V I D E O   C A S I N O      ●                   ◄                   ●
Slots    Video Poker    Blackjack     ──  Classic fun for serious players  ──     Craps    Roulette    Keno    Dice
////////////////////////   PROGRESSIVE JACKPOT   ///   PROVABLY FAIR   ///     REFERRAL PROGRAM     ////////////////////////
Kethek

Activity: 70

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 02:48:01 PM

I think the strategy in investing is to make a profit so buy at the lowest price and hold it until the price rises as high as possible new resale
dragontigear

Activity: 120

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 02:57:56 PM

I think the strategy in investing is to make a profit so buy at the lowest price and hold it until the price rises as high as possible new resale

Yes, thats the best strategy ever. Buying coin in cheaper price and wait for the right time when the market value increases.
Thardz07

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 03:07:53 PM

$5,000 is a huge investment. I suggest you to buy bitcoins and hold it until 2022. And you will be a millionaire. I suggest that to secure your investments. Holding is the best strategy if you have a huge investment.
LipCo

Activity: 60

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 03:32:25 PM

Yes, I think that to have a good investment strategy is that we buy the coin at a low price and keep it as it's high value and sell it profitable. I think that this time it is very good to invest in ETH, as it is very promising in the future and maybe this is the strategy of picking up good coin to invest.
sakuragi21

Activity: 286
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 03:41:11 PM

the most beautiful strategy to invest especially if you want the sure profit is in longterm investment buy altcoin that knows only the potential it will increase in the next months and do not buy expensive altcoin so you will not lose
icecube45
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 10:27:48 PM

You better do a survey first in order to know which is better for investment. Actually everything can be used to gain profit but with different risks. If you want to be safer it's better to invest in bitcoin, because bitcoin prices always go up and more stable than altcoin and ICO. But if I can advise you, it will be better $ 5,000 that you have to invest in a different place. For example $ 3,000 in bitcoin, $ 1,000 in altcoin, $ 1,000 in ICO. It will be good and safer.
Ishiro5
Copper Member

Activity: 224
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2018, 10:59:10 PM

Invest half of it in bitcoin and the rest in alt coins, but please go for alts with very viable projects so you dont lose money. DYOR.
bhadz

Activity: 2464
Merit: 566

Signature, avatar and text for rent

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2018, 11:04:44 PM

$5,000 is a huge investment. I suggest you to buy bitcoins and hold it until 2022. And you will be a millionaire. I suggest that to secure your investments. Holding is the best strategy if you have a huge investment.
$5,000 isn't enough to make him millionaire. He needs to double the value so that if bitcoin hits $1,000,000 (assumingly) as predicted by McAfee which I don't really believed but let's just use that example. Buying $5,000 today won't result to 1 bitcoin so don't tell people that they can be millionaire and assure them that they will or else if worst comes worst though it's low chance to happen, they will blame you for giving them hope and assurance that they will become on that date even their investment isn't enough. I wish you are getting my point.

-Sinner-

Merit: 9

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 11:15:01 PM

First of all, don't ask to others where you should put your money. If you want to invest, you need to study, and after that you will choose the best project.
But just my suggestion, better to hold always some btc Wink

SHIPIT - Send packages. No couriers. Just people. (https://token.shipit.me/?utm_source=bitcointalk&utm_medium=signature)
HuntterrBounty

Activity: 40

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 12:38:20 AM

I have 5 investment strategies even if you are newbie.
1. Have an understanding of the concept of Cryptocurrency.
2. Often see the Stock Market.
3. Invest more than one coin.
4. Start with small quantities and make measurable improvements.
5. Reallocate your investment.

Disappointed with the above strategies? Wait a minute read and take a good look at the explanation below.

- First, recognize the world of Cryptocurrency:
It is important to know and fully understand the knowledge of Cryptocurrency itself. Always keep in mind that you should never invest money in something you do not understand and recognize. We are sure, many of you are always expecting things instantly without doing things as hard as learning first, and that is the biggest reason why so many fraud cases are busy reported. Leave that habit right now, something big definitely needs a complicated process then be patient.

Do not be a FOMO (Fear of Missing Out) troop, who join in droves jumping for less with the reason "most people do it too". Be smart investors who do research and reproduce information first before doing a sell / buy.

Therefore, all you have to do is study the space for Cryptocurrency. There are several important points that you should digest before starting the investment, as follows:
* What is Cryptocurrency?
* What is Blockchain Technology?
* What is Bitcoin?
* What are the popular types or brands of Cryptocurrency besides Bitcoin?
* What are coin market caps?
* How to start trading on the exchange?
* Where can you exchange exchange of crypto and fiat currency assets?

-Strategy Second, Visit the Stock Market Periodically:
How does that mean? Spying on the stock market is one boring thing, because seeing price movements but not owning assets is one of the most exhausting things. However, you will get valuable lessons about which coins are popular and trend in the Cryptocurrency exchange market.

The important things you should look for are:
* What crypto currency is the most searched for? you can see on the volume of each coin.
* What is the value of each crypto currency?
* Which crypto currency has the highest market capitalization?
* Is a coin worth defending for a long-term investment or only feasible for pumping or short-term?

- The next strategy is to invest more than one coin:
It is not recommended if you invest only one Cryptocurrency. Trader professionals usually purchase a variety of crypto assets and create a portfolio of lists of their assets. What for? Of course to minimize the risk of losses that may occur. For example when you lose in coin A, then you will quickly make stop loss and seek profit in the assets of coin B and so on.
Therefore, buy at least 2 crypto currencies and do the observations as often as possible in the stock market and select the currency you believe most will be profitable.

- Fourth Strategy, Start From Small and Make Measurable Improvement:
It says, "Be on the small matter first, then you will be given a great thing." The words are very aplicable for the new investment or trading activity you are about to start. How do you solve complicated investment problems if you have not been able to solve small and simple ones? Of course by knowing the simplest things first and continue to scale up.
With a small amount, you will more often observe and feel things that are common in the Stock Market.

- Lastly, Investment Reallocation:
If you have applied steps 1-4 above means you have become one of the investors and already accustomed in this crypto universe, you can reallocate your investment amount in accordance with the development of the digital currency market.
There is also an activity called arbitrage, which is buying an asset in a market and moving it in another market if the price difference is significant. But before doing so these things you need to pay attention also to the amount of transaction costs, taker fees and maker, the length of the transaction process and other information the market. If not paid attention will make you lose.

Last but not least, start investing, congratulations on your role in the world of exchanges, being the sitting duck transformed into the running pig until you can become the hunting fox in this investment world.
sulec70

Activity: 373
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 12:52:32 AM

Actually, there are several investment strategies that can be used. Decision to choose investment strategy depends on how much your capital and your profit target. Let me give my personal experience here. Say you have $10,000. You can use half of it ( 50 % ) to invest in bitcoin. 30 % more you may invest in eth and the rest you can choose to invest in other coin at ICO due to lower price. The next step is deciding to hold for long term period or short term investment. It depends mainly on your profit target you want to get as your investment purpose. That is only one example that is applicable in investment or trading cryptocurrency.
heartwreck

Activity: 162

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 01:16:15 AM

Invest when you know that bitcoin is in low price.
eekkaa

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 01:43:00 AM

I think there are many investment strategies available, but the better is the investment in coin that is very potential such as bitcoin and long-term investment because if you only short-term investment seems to profit you get is not too maximal.
seramania

Activity: 827

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 01:46:34 AM

investment strategy that I do is more selective choose a good investment project, because now this project can be used as material for us to follow the investment. so I think it's a simple strategy to be done so that when investment can get profit.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                                       R A N G E R S                                       |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram   |                                        ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                                        |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
djmixen

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 01:51:24 AM

Try to buy in ICO and buy when the pre ico sale so that you have a bonus on buying the token that you choose, after that then buy also bitcoin whereas the price is easy to move up.
hotcoin1234

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 02:01:02 AM

If you are looking for a more conservative apporach 50% on more risk 50% on less risk is a good combination. Btc and eth compare to altcoins is more stable in general so is 50% btc.eth and 50% on altcoins. 70% 30% will be good for more appetite for risk and you can adjust accordingly for a very low risk level.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: