Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 03:35:45 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Investment Strategy  (Read 2656 times)
spartanrules

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 08:30:09 AM

Actually there is no any universal concept of right investment strategy. Every trader or investor makes his own strategy, which meets his requirements of money and risk management. Personally I always diversifymy investments in proportion like Bitocin up to 40%, Ethereum - 25% and other money invested among 4-5 altcoins from top 100 of CMC.
damrianto

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 03:34:04 PM

as well as any designed investment strategy, you as the control holder still have to prepare and execute it well. income from investments comes from interest payments, capital gains, dividends, and other types of income coming from investment instruments. Any income from investment returns can certainly be invested or withdrawn.
Driggers95

Activity: 279
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 03:46:39 PM

I am a beginner and do not have much experience in the field of virtual currency; I want to learn more about this bitcoin community. Maybe in the future, the virtual currency will change my life. And now I have an effort to do that.

QDAO USDQ     |     Platinum QDAO StableCoins: USDQ KRWQ CNYQ JPYQ
█▀   $1MLN BOUNTY POOL   / / / JOIN / / /   ▀█
WHITEPAPER           FACEBOOK           TWITTER           TELEGRAM           ANN THREAD
cr1tbayman

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 03:47:59 PM

Mu best advice is - give money to the charity and sleep well Wink
gilangIDR
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 03:49:26 PM

as well as any designed investment strategy, you as the control holder still have to prepare and execute it well. income from investments comes from interest payments, capital gains, dividends, and other types of income coming from investment instruments. Any income from investment returns can certainly be invested or withdrawn.
Every investment must require a strategy, it is required because a good investment would require a good strategy also to be able to produce a profit. There are several choices we make when we make a profit, divide it into an investment or use those benefits for other things.
Pejoh Asu

Activity: 1484
Merit: 254

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 03:53:47 PM

I am a beginner and do not have much experience in the field of virtual currency; I want to learn more about this bitcoin community. Maybe in the future, the virtual currency will change my life. And now I have an effort to do that.
A lot of reading and following the discussion in this forum will make us understand with investment cryptocurrency, if you do not understand too much then you do not ever speculate to buy, understand until the detail is of course very important to make us success.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

absurde

Activity: 532
Merit: 5

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2018, 04:05:35 PM

The best strategy research  the project and invest money . Than be patient, be patient, be patient
HiringYou

Activity: 574
Merit: 256

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 04:10:22 PM

The first and the most important strategy  in any sort of investment is to see where you are investing is trustworthy or not.Check the background details.Study each and everything and then invest.Playing blind fold games are of no use. Patience is the key to success in all investments.In case of bitcoin try to invest or buy bitcoins when the prices are low and sell them when its market value increases.As a newbie try to invest a little amount and then see the results.Try to figure out your mistakes and then try to invest more if you find it suitable.Investing whole amount in single try can create a huge problem for a investor.
Virtual miner

Activity: 728
Merit: 275

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 04:12:30 PM

I preferably go for diversification of my portfolio. Investing in different coins after a proper market research and analysis is the best and the smartest strategy. A lot of people are investing in Bitcoin these days and trust me it is a very profitable investment option. Then there are many alt coins which are available at cheap and reasonable prices and are running good on the market charts. So you can also go for some of them.

But you must do your market research yourself first because you have to  invest your own bucks. Don't go by whatever anyone says! Study some technical analysis and their results. That would be a great help.
kulitmanggis

Activity: 233
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 04:14:23 PM
Merited by mkhadazz (7)

investment strategy I think is very simple, you only need to buy or invest when any price after that wait until it rises and can provide a lot of profits after that you can make withdrawal or sell it to attract profits.
daoquanghuan

Activity: 184

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 04:17:11 PM

First of all you should invest in knowledge, every form of investment can be profitable if you know it. And if you do not know much then start small
Ibas samara

Activity: 406

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2018, 04:19:50 PM

I think if you are a beginner, you must first learn how to invest. because any investment in crytocurrency is risky if done in a hurry. ask your best friends who are experienced in investment, step by step.
quocsi

Activity: 360

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 04:23:53 PM

Everyone has different investment strategies. With me. For $ 5000 I would choose to buy half to invest in bitcoin and the other half I would invest in ETH. I realize that these are the most potential types of virtual currency. It will bring you the highest profit.

Olano

Activity: 115

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 04:31:35 PM

Greetings! I am planning to invest $5,000 in cryptocurrency but I do not know how to invest. And where should I invest? - in Bitcoin, in alternate cryptocurrency, or in ICO? I’m asking for an investment strategy for professional traders or investors out there.
If you do not have experience trading in the cryptocurrency market, you better choose an investment strategy for a long time. You can invest 50% in bitcoin, 50% in promising altcoyins. For example, in Ripple, NEM or NEO. In ICO personally, I do not recommend investing money.
HolderLoo

Activity: 132

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 04:48:30 PM

My investment strategy is not complicated. Simplifies the efficiency of holding high quality and reputable ciphers in the encrypted market such as BTC, ETH, LTC, XMR. Accumulate them with savings and I believe they will actually be profitable as the market grows in user base and popularity. I realized that the market capitalization was always increasing rapidly when the market showed positive signs. That is the way to determine the value of profit.
semobo

Activity: 1498
Merit: 146

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 04:58:54 PM

My investment strategy is not complicated. Simplifies the efficiency of holding high quality and reputable ciphers in the encrypted market such as BTC, ETH, LTC, XMR. Accumulate them with savings and I believe they will actually be profitable as the market grows in user base and popularity. I realized that the market capitalization was always increasing rapidly when the market showed positive signs. That is the way to determine the value of profit.

Yes holding the reputed coin is the best strategy if it is your investment is in long term and if it is short term then we should go with the ICOs which can give good profits in very short time if we can find the good projects.My strategy is to hold bitcoin in very long time as long as bitcoin can be used as a currency in daily life because at that time the price maybe very expensive.
19Nov16

Activity: 1722
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 05:02:49 PM

My investment strategy is don't invest on 1 coin invest on many coins don't put all your money in a 1 coin because there's a possible that a coin will scam. If you invest on many coins there's a possible you can gain profit because if the 1 coin will scammed you will have another coin.
I agree that putting money on lots of coins is safer than just one coin, and the important thing is always to make bitcoin the top choice, I put 40% in bitcoin and the rest for coins or tokens that are potentially profitable.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

zngit

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 05:07:34 PM

Greetings! I am planning to invest $5,000 in cryptocurrency but I do not know how to invest. And where should I invest? - in Bitcoin, in alternate cryptocurrency, or in ICO? I’m asking for an investment strategy for professional traders or investors out there.
I have 5 investment strategies even if you are newbie.
1. Have an understanding of the concept of Cryptocurrency.
2. Often see the Stock Market.
3. Invest more than one coin.
4. Start with small quantities and make measurable improvements.
5. Reallocate your investment.

Disappointed with the above strategies? Wait a minute read and take a good look at the explanation below.

- First, recognize the world of Cryptocurrency:
It is important to know and fully understand the knowledge of Cryptocurrency itself. Always keep in mind that you should never invest money in something you do not understand and recognize. We are sure, many of you are always expecting things instantly without doing things as hard as learning first, and that is the biggest reason why so many fraud cases are busy reported. Leave that habit right now, something big definitely needs a complicated process then be patient.

Do not be a FOMO (Fear of Missing Out) troop, who join in droves jumping for less with the reason "most people do it too". Be smart investors who do research and reproduce information first before doing a sell / buy.

Therefore, all you have to do is study the space for Cryptocurrency. There are several important points that you should digest before starting the investment, as follows:
* What is Cryptocurrency?
* What is Blockchain Technology?
* What is Bitcoin?
* What are the popular types or brands of Cryptocurrency besides Bitcoin?
* What are coin market caps?
* How to start trading on the exchange?
* Where can you exchange exchange of crypto and fiat currency assets?

-Strategy Second, Visit the Stock Market Periodically:
How does that mean? Spying on the stock market is one boring thing, because seeing price movements but not owning assets is one of the most exhausting things. However, you will get valuable lessons about which coins are popular and trend in the Cryptocurrency exchange market.

The important things you should look for are:
* What crypto currency is the most searched for? you can see on the volume of each coin.
* What is the value of each crypto currency?
* Which crypto currency has the highest market capitalization?
* Is a coin worth defending for a long-term investment or only feasible for pumping or short-term?

- The next strategy is to invest more than one coin:
It is not recommended if you invest only one Cryptocurrency. Trader professionals usually purchase a variety of crypto assets and create a portfolio of lists of their assets. What for? Of course to minimize the risk of losses that may occur. For example when you lose in coin A, then you will quickly make stop loss and seek profit in the assets of coin B and so on.
Therefore, buy at least 2 crypto currencies and do the observations as often as possible in the stock market and select the currency you believe most will be profitable.

- Fourth Strategy, Start From Small and Make Measurable Improvement:
It says, "Be on the small matter first, then you will be given a great thing." The words are very aplicable for the new investment or trading activity you are about to start. How do you solve complicated investment problems if you have not been able to solve small and simple ones? Of course by knowing the simplest things first and continue to scale up.
With a small amount, you will more often observe and feel things that are common in the Stock Market.

- Lastly, Investment Reallocation:
If you have applied steps 1-4 above means you have become one of the investors and already accustomed in this crypto universe, you can reallocate your investment amount in accordance with the development of the digital currency market.
There is also an activity called arbitrage, which is buying an asset in a market and moving it in another market if the price difference is significant. But before doing so these things you need to pay attention also to the amount of transaction costs, taker fees and maker, the length of the transaction process and other information the market. If not paid attention will make you lose.

Last but not least, start investing, congratulations on your role in the world of exchanges, being the sitting duck transformed into the running pig until you can become the hunting fox in this investment world.

Wow! What a large answer. Good given strategy. It is meaningful. Maybe next time if you have links from your references you can put it also in order to clarify and to be clear in some issues. Maybe the site you will share with us have more information regarding crypto and more strategies.
nieninja53

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 05:50:47 PM

I think the strategy is good to invest or buy in parts of investment in selected coin I think to put all funds in altcoins and in good coins is best strategy and don’t putt all funds in one time buy coins in different steps because when it will down you can pick at bottom and when it will pump again you will gain good profit from it,
walemil

Activity: 448

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 06:33:15 PM

If you plan to invest $5000, I will suggest you divide it into five and invest $1000 in bitcoin. Invest $1000 each in two different project whose ICOs have been completed and are already listed on good exchanges. Make sure they are real projects with working idea. Look for two good project in the ICO stage and invest $1000 each in them.  Check their ratings and follow professional advice before you invest.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: