Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 05:30:42 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Investment Strategy  (Read 2656 times)
rapidleech

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 11:45:03 AM

There is no magicAL Strategy. buy and set stoploss. My Strategy is been always long term investments For btc & eth. and short term for new icos.
mc.craigsvictor

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 12:44:47 PM

my strategy is simple i just buy 70 % of my fund btc and rest of 30% altr coin . altr coin is my short term and day trade strategy and holding btc is the long term investing strategy .
nemzkiebok

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 12:46:39 PM

it's better if you have a bitcoin to invest it especially legit it and not scam it's better to buy it right away because it's cheap bitcoin is a bigger profit to buy cheap
fluctuations

Activity: 183

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 12:50:20 PM

The investment strategy understood as the number of resources - human and financial resources - needs to be invested in order to create, maintain and develop a competitive advantage. Therefore, you need to know your strategic knowledge before making an investment decision.
bmirror83

Activity: 100

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 12:54:07 PM

I strongly advise you to not invest all of them into one thing. There are lots of promising ICO out there but you should carefully look for the most successful ones. You can also search for promising altcoins. The idea and the team is important for me for example. You can check their soft cap and hard cap goals.
Ridwan Fauzi

Activity: 1330
Merit: 147

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 12:54:51 PM

For investment in cryptos, I always choose the top coin in the market cap. And if I were you, I would use the existing capital to divide by 50% in bitcoin and altcoin like ethereum, tron and stellar and the rest I invested in ICO. For investing in ICO I always do research to avoid fraud.
Bohxz M4p4gm4h4l25

Activity: 339
Merit: 120

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 12:59:53 PM

Greetings! I am planning to invest $5,000 in cryptocurrency but I do not know how to invest. And where should I invest? - in Bitcoin, in alternate cryptocurrency, or in ICO? I’m asking for an investment strategy for professional traders or investors out there.

Well atleast if you are informed whether what about investments here in this forum and how it works, thats the best fldefense that you can do, knowledge, 5,000$ is a huge amount of money, better to diversify it to different ways to earn here and I guess that has a better probability that you will gain better and least risk to face.
joshy23

Activity: 1078
Merit: 256

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 01:00:02 PM

My investment strategy is pretty simple, i learn the basic stuff about the investment at first and i study about it for at least a month and when i already understand what i am trying to get into then that is when i will put my money to it. In cryptocurrency, i read the whitepaper and also i do research on the team to verify that they are legit.
Simple but really important to know first the possible outcome of your investment, taking the risk might be good in some point if you already gain a lots of knowledge before you start your venture, as for any strategy making good plans and comply with it strictly will give a good room to improve your skills, each time results showed up you will learn what can be the possible next moves to take and if that certain strategy will work for your benefits.
BD Money365
Copper Member

Activity: 262

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2018, 01:04:36 PM

If you want to know my investment strategy then,
I invest one third from my capital and keep one third in reserve and last one third invest when marke fall in deep.I think this strategy is good strategy if you interested then you can follow this strategy.  
DBronze98

Activity: 403
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 01:08:59 PM

Greetings! I am planning to invest $5,000 in cryptocurrency but I do not know how to invest. And where should I invest? - in Bitcoin, in alternate cryptocurrency, or in ICO? I’m asking for an investment strategy for professional traders or investors out there.
You can use 70% of your investment to buy Bitcoin and hold it to the end of the year as a long-term investment. Use the remaining 30% of your capital to invest in ICOs to make a profit. This is advice from me to you if you feel it useful can apply.

rabs

Activity: 176
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 01:46:25 PM

Actually every one has own investment strategy according to perception have handsome amount if you are good at trading and good knowledge of trading and can manage time then trading is also profitable,If you have no time then invest in Bitcoin for long term your money will double and more as you want.
olyolali

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 01:54:19 PM

it would be better if you invest 50% for the long term as you buy then you hold it and 50% for the short term that is with the system of buying and selling in the market little by little, it is very good for you to study the growth and decrease in price of cryptocurrency
be a good at investing
send regards for success
lordmick

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 01:57:11 PM

I think that the best strategy for beginners is simply to buy 60% of all the money during such corrections Bitcoin, Ethereum, 20% altcoins from TOP-50 and for the remaining 10% other "small" cryptocurrencies. And all this quietly sell when they start to grow in value.
Cherrie_26

Activity: 2

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 02:07:53 PM

An investment strategy is an investors plan of attack to guide their investment decisions based on individuals goals, risk tolerance and future needs for capital. The components of most investment strategies include asset allocation, buy and sell guidelines, and risk guidelines.
nellakarisma

Activity: 582
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 02:09:15 PM

between ways of investing in bitcoin. buy bitcoin at bitcoin price down and sell at bitcoin price up. money for daily needs should not be used for investment. to be on guard if the price drops from our purchase price .
Bitcoinismylife12345

Activity: 231
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 02:33:28 PM

There are many ways to invest in this industry, you can do it to bitcoin only, other cryptos or both. Another is you csn decide if you want it for long or short term. In long term you can invest now and then you will wait for 3 to 4 months? Or more, while in short term, you can invest your money now and when the price rise up you will get and then invest again, so on and so forth. You can do your own research to learn more.
Shiversnow

Activity: 688
Merit: 106

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 02:51:06 PM

I think you should level up your investment capital atleast 9,000 USD if you want to join here in bitcoin since the market right moves around that price. You can also try bounty campaigns to save more money for investment or try other coins that are cheaper but still profitable. There are many ways to earn money in this industry so never give up and enjoy investing, trading, mining and keeping faith for cryptocurrency.
Chicksteen

Activity: 200

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 10:37:52 AM

Before investing into Bitcoin, you must first research about it. Gain a LOT of knowledge about it so that you know how to move you money. For now, my advice for you is not to put all eggs in one nest. In other words, put your hard-earned money into different investments so that if one falls down, you have other investments to support you.

A wise strategy for a bitcoin is: You should know and observe the flow of transaction of your bitcoin, good timing when you buy and sell your tokens, patience for you to study the flow of every move of your tokens and lastly I believe don't get your emotion involve in any decision or transaction that you've maid because in my personal experience I feel down, sad and depress when the time I sell my tokens and the next day it pump up or increase the value of my token. And then I wait to decrease the token and Ive buy some tokens again.
marjon

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 11:03:37 AM

That's a good move somehow you've asking first opinion here before making your own decision in investing. There are actually various ways to invest our money, I can suggest buy some Ethereum and Bitcoin and hold it for long term purposes. Then, spend the rest to Altcoins with potential to dominate in future.
Hellokitty09

Activity: 180
Merit: 9

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 11:15:37 AM

between ways of investing in bitcoin. buy bitcoin at bitcoin price down and sell at bitcoin price up. money for daily needs should not be used for investment. to be on guard if the price drops from our purchase price .

The usual way of earning money from bitcoin is to buy it in a low price, then sell it in a high price. Although the waiting for it to rise is quite long, but it'll be worth it once you've earn more profit. But you can also do trading while you are waiting for it's value to rise, but be mindful in trading because if bitcoin is risky, then trading is much riskier since you might lose money from that, compared on waiting only because the price will just be the thing that matters for you.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: