Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 04:38:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Investment Strategy  (Read 2656 times)
EditorK

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 02:02:04 AM

Stick With Long Term Value Investing Strategies.
Don’t let fear and greed change your investing criteria and values. Avoid being overwhelmed by outside forces that affect your emotions.
Never sell into panic.
Chanock

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 02:10:35 AM

Greetings! I am planning to invest $5,000 in cryptocurrency but I do not know how to invest. And where should I invest? - in Bitcoin, in alternate cryptocurrency, or in ICO? I’m asking for an investment strategy for professional traders or investors out there.

5,000 USD is good to start for investment. You can buy different altcoin through this as an investment. Nowadays the potential coin to invest is with less than 1 dollar coin. Also, the one dollar coin is less capital but in the future, it will give you a good return.
Ziaderi33

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 02:19:21 AM

if you have money to invest, this is my advice only, you better invest into bitcoin, altcoins example of ripple, stellar or in rank in coinmarketcap, in ico also can, so you choose ico most good its review, if wrong select ico you can lose, so the money is for you to invest.

NEIRONIX | SECURITY FROM CRYPTO & ICO SCAM
Token Sale starts on September 1
https://tokensale.neironix.io
DaddyMonsi
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1006

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2018, 02:25:18 AM

Try to buy in ICO and buy when the pre ico sale so that you have a bonus on buying the token that you choose, after that then buy also bitcoin whereas the price is easy to move up.
He needs to make a lot of research before investing in an ICO. Buying duing pre ICO sales does not guarantee that you'll earn more, doing the math may say it is but in reality, you have to take into consideration if the ICO is really good or just hype. There's a lot of ICOs out there that didn't do well as it was reviewed by speculators.
shoujiuhaituo7

Activity: 210
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 02:31:21 AM

You can spend half your money on bitcoin, which is a long-term investment.

Then invest the rest of the money in a reliable ICO project, and you can make a good profit in the short term.
vonnyaries

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 02:54:51 AM

if i was you and have $5000 usd to invest on cryptocurrecnies i will not invest in 1 type of crypto i think i will spread it into some coinds, like bitcoin, ethereum, litecoin, OMG token maybe, because if just in 1 coin and the price of that coin going down you will loss your profit

PTON PRE-SALE Live    █████████████     FORESTING     █████████████   PARTICIPATE NOW!
  █████ next-generation social media service based on blockchain technology   ██████
██ █  Twitter ● Facebook ● Youtube ● Telegram [EN] ● Telegram [KOR] ● Medium  █ ██ █ 
Dimas99

Activity: 854
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 03:01:03 AM

if i was you and have $5000 usd to invest on cryptocurrecnies i will not invest in 1 type of crypto i think i will spread it into some coinds, like bitcoin, ethereum, litecoin, OMG token maybe, because if just in 1 coin and the price of that coin going down you will loss your profit
it should be like that.not focused on just one thing. because indeed with the division will make us get a lot of profit from the division
KluFf

Activity: 336

Alfa-Enzo: Introducing the First Global Smartmarke

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 03:13:24 AM

Greetings! I am planning to invest $5,000 in cryptocurrency but I do not know how to invest. And where should I invest? - in Bitcoin, in alternate cryptocurrency, or in ICO? I’m asking for an investment strategy for professional traders or investors out there.
if you're planning to Invest for a long term like 2-4 years.
i prefer to buy Bitcoin now .
and if you want some Fast Transact coins Try some Altcoins if you can do a daily Strategy to earn profits from what you hold .
and it may give you some experience and be more knowledgeable in crypto trading

......A L F A ─ E N Z O......
\▼/ "Develop, standardize, protect, and promote" the AEF Ecosystem \▼/
...FACEBOOKTWITTERTELEGRAM BOUNTY...
Goodday

Activity: 448

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 11:59:52 AM

investing is not a sure thing in many ways as far as the game - you do not know the outcome until the game has been played and the winner has been announced Every time you play almost any type of game, you have an Investment strategy.
bongnor531

Activity: 114

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 12:31:10 PM

I haven't read through all the answers, but I expect that most them says "diversify".
Of course, going all in is very risky, however I read an analysis not a long time ago, that in crypto diversification doesn't really help.
Let me explain.
I guess all the traders here experienced that Bitcoin price movement influences all the other coins price. It has two reasons. Firstly, on most exchanges the trading pairs are alts/Bitcoin. So i.e. Bitcoin price drops by 10% and noone trade with the alts then the alts price also drop by 10%. Secondly, it's psychology. People got use that if Bitcoin bleeds, alts bleeds 2x as much, if Bitcoin rise altcoins will rise (sooner or later).
So, until we have the current situation (might change with Binance fiat gateway, and with the opened usdt/alt trading pairs), diversification does not really help to low your risk. Of course, it's better to have 3 coins than one (if one fails to deliver its promised product, you still have money), but if you have all your money in cryptos and the market crashes, none of the coins will avoid the fall. (except for USDT, but that is not a coin and it's risky).
I would say look around in the market, and invest in the projects what you like. Don't have "strategy", just invest in the coins you believe in. If it is 2 coins then be it. If it 30 coins then invest in all of them.
bling-bling

Activity: 364

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2018, 01:12:53 PM

I don't know what you did since you posted this topic last December, but if you haven't started with your investment I would suggest that you start with a relatively small amount for starters. You need to have an actual involvement with trading for you to fully understand how it works. I would advice that you do not expect too much at first. Coz you might only get disappointed if things don't  go well or as you expect them to happen. Observe, study,  and apply. That's what I did.

thankyoulord

Activity: 475
Merit: 1

Tackling Climate Change Using Blockchain

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2018, 06:49:52 PM

For investment strategy one need to be fully aware and have knowledge on what he/she is investing into. Another strategy is to start with a small amount of capital and see what the outcome is....

▄ ◤ DAGO Mining ◥ ▄
▐░ ECOLOGICAL BITCOIN MINING ░▌ (https://dago-mining.com)
litepresence

Activity: 358
Merit: 118

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 07:13:34 PM

One of the best strategy to start invest is that you should know the growth and history of bitcoin price. There is no real strategy on it, depends on the situation you are in. you can trade bitcoin. You can choose best coin by using below link

https://coinmarketcap.com/

These two Trading platforms are good but needs full verification to access trading Bittrex,Binance. To study analyzing currencies pick the trusworthy signals that really help you out.
greg0rioo

Activity: 134

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 08:15:43 PM

Investment strategy for me is to prepare enough capital, then search for information and research about the development of the coin that we want to invest, next set the target profit we want to achieve, and the last stay patient and do not panic any condition of your coin later in the market so as not loss.
alenahype

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 08:18:35 PM

My strategy is simple to invest in not one coin! Because you do not know what will happen, but one of the three jumps.
EvgeniyWorik

Activity: 168

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2018, 08:28:53 PM

Distribute the budget as follows: 20% for bitcoin, 20% for ethereum, 40% for altcoins and 20% for ICO Smiley
x xurtjati

Activity: 132

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 08:48:24 PM

many ways to invest in bitcoins such as:
> investment with LMP SUM strategy
> investment with DOLLAR COST AVERAGING (DCA) strategy
depending on where we will make more money and become millionaires next year
thecoder2017

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 10:29:49 PM

Investing is like a game you dont know if you win or lose and in this world there are so many kinds of investment so before you invest be sure to know the one who manage it the people behind the project, then check the background and the information ,terms and condition regarding it and one thing dont invest all your money.
jikurpa

Activity: 665
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 04:27:51 AM

I invest by following some bounty campaigns and get rewarded from what I'm working on and can buy bitcoin and hold the wait for the up price to sell it and benefit from what we got
cruzjoel12345

Activity: 54

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 08:20:45 AM

My investment strategy is don't invest on 1 coin invest on many coins don't put all your money in a 1 coin because there's a possible that a coin will scam. If you invest on many coins there's a possible you can gain profit because if the 1 coin will scammed you will have another coin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: