Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 11:24:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: future of Bitcoin In this world?  (Read 2446 times)
xBitHodler

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 11:56:45 PM

As far as I know, Japan has already started to recognize Bitcoin as a currency. A lot of people in recent months started to become interested in cryptocurrencies. Most of the people who gather here, start to see advantages of using cryptocurrencies over conventional banking. Some countries have banned Bitcoin but none of the most powerful ones did that. China tried to prohibit Bitcoin trading (which by the way affected Bitcoin price) and now Chinese government is thinking about lifting the ban.
oprezy

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2017, 11:59:02 PM

i think am a bit scared...
ranoby

Activity: 322
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 12:09:35 AM

World government where the currency will threaten the value of the national currency. can you share with me how the future of Bitcoin and what will Bitcoin do in the future? one day Bitcoin be taken over by the world government for the circulation of this currency can be controlled? Why do you believe in Bitcoin, when this currency is not recognized by any government?
In my opinion bitcoin will die for a while soon. After, it will fly Cheesy imho imho

K O N I O S        |│        The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform
[   PRE-ICO  |  DONE   ]      [ AIRDROP | DONE ]      [    ICO  |  LIVE    ]
WHITEPAPER                       TWITTER                       TELEGRAM                       ANN THREAD
ngerok

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 12:18:05 AM

i think am a bit scared...
why are you afraid? are you afraid Bitcoin will not be accepted in your country? or are you afraid Bitcoin will disappear ?. I think Bitcoin will last very long and maybe there will be coins that are like Bitcoin and have a good future. enjoy Bitcoin for now, start from now before Bitcoin gets higher.
reingelz09

Activity: 78

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 12:26:00 AM

Future bitcoin this world is power, real money will be useless all of transaction is through bitcoin.
retnoanjani

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2017, 12:45:40 AM

bitcoin is created with a decentralized system, no one can control it. bitcoin prices depend on market conditions. and now bitcoin prices have gone up very high, I'm sure in the future many countries will receive bitcoin, either for alternative payment or investment.

DARKANGEL6415

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

ADAMANT — the most secure and anonymous messenger

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2017, 01:23:42 AM

You said it perfectly op when bitcoin keeps on rising in price many goverments will want to step in to stop it
 They will of COURSE say that it is to protect the poor citizens like me but in reality they don't want a future where they can't control what we get and earn. That is just the nature of the game not much we can do about it really.

● ● ● ● ● ● ●   ADAMANT Messenger ● ● ● ● ● ● ●  
Try it now: Secure and Anonymous Messenger ║║ Whitepaper
ZainSpider

Activity: 221

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 02:16:36 AM

Its hard to control it honestly. Lets see this after a decade.

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform  
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
sharted

Activity: 210
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 02:23:10 AM

Its hard to control it honestly. Lets see this after a decade.
Not even after a decade it's controllable,because it is a decentralized.Many government try to get control of it.But till now it was not achieved by any goverment or by an individual.Bitcoin will become a national currency in future.

KourtneyK

Activity: 294

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 02:28:50 AM

It is possible that Bitcoin will take over the world currency but the other currencies would probably stay as it is. But it all depends also on how the nation will be greatly affected by Bitcoin, because there might be some nation who wouldn't want Bitcoin in their country and some would want it to be centralized so the government can monitor it as well.
lvincent

Merit: 102

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 03:09:18 AM

Well no one can say what's gonna happen in bitcoin in the future, its true that bitcoin is not recognized by the government still a lot of people believed in bitcoin because it is worth it and one of the characteristic of bitcoin is it being decentralized so right now i really don't worry that much, but of course bitcoins popularity day by day is increasing so i'm sure that someday the government will gonna do something about it.

ShiroThe5th

Activity: 168

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 03:16:11 AM

world government can't control bitcoin. because bitcoin has it's owner and still it's anonymous, the owner must tell if he want's government control bitcoin. bitcoin and it's future will popular all over the world and be the new type of currency that can use every part of the world.
ritik01

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 03:22:14 AM

Today Bitcoin has attracted the attention of all the countries. As the price of Bitcoin is increasing, it may be accepted by all the countries to accept it.
Gibreil

Activity: 805
Merit: 26

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2017, 03:27:21 AM

World government where the currency will threaten the value of the national currency. can you share with me how the future of Bitcoin and what will Bitcoin do in the future? one day Bitcoin be taken over by the world government for the circulation of this currency can be controlled? Why do you believe in Bitcoin, when this currency is not recognized by any government?
I think bitcoin already recognized by the government but it is not already applicable to use world. Some countries use bitcoin as a medium of transaction and it is amazing to think how this cryptocurrency change the world economy. The future of the earth is clear in bitcoin because it has a big contribution specially when it comes in globalization. I don't what will happens if the bitcoin will goes under the government.

▀   ▀▀   ▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄          E X C H A S E   |   S I G N    U P          ▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀   ▀▀   ▀
▄▄▄▄▄                 All-in-One FinTech Ecosystem                 ▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄     [   FACEBOOK   ] [    TWITTER    ] [   TELEGRAM   ]     ▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀
tikong

Activity: 154
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 03:30:28 AM

I think the future of Bitcoin In this world is that bitcoin will be popular all over the world and will increase its users and the bitcoin price will increase. We already see or experience the future of bitcoin now base in many years and history here in forum, It's have good in many ways and bad in some way also
bitcoinVPSD

Activity: 442

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 03:33:25 AM

Future bitcoin I think the value it will continue to increase. The growth rate is quite high. I believe in the future it can be accepted all over the world and promulgated as the dollar. There will be many changes to bitcoin to grow stronger. The future of bitcoin will be very nice

CASTIEL05

Activity: 560
Merit: 13

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 03:35:21 AM

I think bitcoin already recognized by the government but it is not already applicable to use world. Some countries use bitcoin as a medium of transaction and it is amazing to think how this cryptocurrency change the world economy. The future of the earth is clear in bitcoin because it has a big contribution specially when it comes in globalization. I don't what will happens if the bitcoin will goes under the government.
Yes, we have future in bitcoin but the question is, how it will long last? I don't contradict what you have said and it is favorable to me since I am here to earn. Now, bitcoin is growing higher than before. It's quite amazing how this currency move up but some said the more the peaks it reach the more it will goes down. I'm not after its failure. I am just anticipating what will happen.

snipetr

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 03:58:57 AM

As bitcoin is decentralised government will not control over it, and if government find bitcoin competitive to there local currency then they may ban it. But I think bitcoin will attract all peoples due to its high growing price and because of demand governments have to implement or accept bitcoin in future.
erickkyut

Activity: 1176
Merit: 509

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 04:12:56 AM

In my own opinion, the government will have no choice in the future but to accept that Bitcoin will overcome the fiat industry and they will have no choice but to adapt it. The government has no ways to make Bitcoin centralized so the least that they can do is make some rules that will help their citizens more knowledgeable about cryptocurrencies and will protect them from scammers.
royromales

Activity: 163

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 04:18:52 AM

My future in bitcoin may not have been lost and it would be a bit bigger for bitcoin because bitcoin is for everyone and hopefully no bitcoin will be lost because bitcoin people can learn more

center]▆▆▆ ▅▅▅ ▃▃▃ ▂▂▂ W H A L E  M A K E R  ▂▂▂ ▃▃▃ ▅▅▅ ▆▆▆
⚫ ⚫ ⚫  A  F U N D R A I S I N G  P L A T F O R M  F O R  M A S S I V E  D I S R U P T I O N  ⚫ ⚫ ⚫
▬▬▬▬▬   ANN Thread   █   Oceanpaper   ☻   Twitter   ☻   Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬[/center]
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: