Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 02:28:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: future of Bitcoin In this world?  (Read 2446 times)
oppasong

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 04:28:22 AM

Bitcoin is a digital currency and has become popular in the eyes of society so it is very fast development, bitcoin future will be accepted by all countries in this world.
Melit02

Activity: 180
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 04:35:14 AM

They would be wonderful future of this bitcoin because everyone are interested here. Almost are willing to invest money here so they will wait until it will big. Bitcoin can give you salary so you can buy anything you want. This site can sustain your daily needs.
Ibrahim60

Activity: 1176

The OGz Club

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 06:57:33 AM

The future of bitcoin is awesome. Crystal clear like pearl. People strated trust on bitcoin. Too many people now use it. I think one day every countries government accept bitcoin cordially and bitcoin make the word currency.

The OGz Club     [ [ [ [ [   The 1st & Only #MemeFi Project   ] ] ] ] ]
Website     ◢ Reddit     ◢ Telegram     ◢ Twitter     ◢ TikTok     ◢ Facebook
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ►► Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
woas4

Activity: 126

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 09:19:56 AM

I think what most of us in this forum hope is that Bitcoin starts getting more and more adoption up to the point when we can truly consider it the main currency and mean of trade in our society. This is still a long shot away but we're getting closer to that goal every single day.

Manc89

Activity: 266

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 09:27:46 AM

World government where the currency will threaten the value of the national currency. can you share with me how the future of Bitcoin and what will Bitcoin do in the future? one day Bitcoin be taken over by the world government for the circulation of this currency can be controlled? Why do you believe in Bitcoin, when this currency is not recognized by any government?

When bitcoin can be recognized by any government as currency? Not sure when. Anybody expect it but nobody can really know when.
Bitcoin future will be very nice for bitcoin. Great developing wait for it.
And its technology (blockchain ) will be used in all around the world.
jatin729

Activity: 812
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2017, 09:28:06 AM

Bitcoin has bright future if we are talking about price than bitcoin can use as payment system in future. now a days price of bitcoin is just peak value and world's government now aware about bitcoin and start adopting bitcoins.

J Gambler

Activity: 910
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 09:29:52 AM

World government where the currency will threaten the value of the national currency. can you share with me how the future of Bitcoin and what will Bitcoin do in the future? one day Bitcoin be taken over by the world government for the circulation of this currency can be controlled? Why do you believe in Bitcoin, when this currency is not recognized by any government?

WIth regards to how we as a whole world are going towards and leaning to a digitized society in whice everything is done technologically. WE are actually in line to have a more thorough and more advanced currency in the form of crypto and bitcoin is in front of it

Y U MAD AT ME
vickycoin05

Activity: 532

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 09:43:40 AM

Yeah, having a bitcoin may lead to solved our financial needs and we can buy what we want to buy. As of this time bitcoin still increasing and by next year it would be much more higher as todays value. Bitcoins performance this year really good which makes everyone to earn  especially those jobless people. Some we're resign there regular job because they can earn many times compare to there salary in regular job. Also, it helps to change the lifestyles of everyone that makes them comfortable on there way of living.
nagatraju

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 11:17:50 AM

I wanted bitcoin to live forever and become just a new stage in the development of technology...but watching the length of the transaction, I understand that the future is under a big question and it upsets me
intelligent.investor

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 11:38:44 AM

Decentralization is the future and no one can stop it..... Cool BTC
Ararbermas

Activity: 1988
Merit: 283

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 11:41:29 AM

Bitcoin in the future will be legalized .  because the growth rate of bitcoin in the future will be massive like now adays.  And also the future of this currency  will be popular in public and all around the wolrd will adapt and use bitcoin as a payment and as a sallary in any company . And also there's possibility that bitcoin growth rate now adays will be 10 times in the future.  
no0dlepunk

Activity: 490
Merit: 258

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 11:54:17 AM

I know most people are fed up with their government and I am sure that someday they will learn about bitcoins (which I assume is happening already). I purchased my bitcoins during those times when it is still an underdog, hoping that when the time comes that the whole world is INTO it, I am one of those who had bought it at a very cheap price... they will beg for my bitcoins, the rich will soon be willing to give me millions in exchange for my satoshis, and the government couldn't steal a single dime from me because they have no effin idea how much money do I have by that time.
CrysisCrypto

Activity: 43

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 12:01:19 PM

this year is the year when bitcoin is getting known by people in the world because of the higher bitcoin prices. and I think the future of bitcoin is very bright because of the many people who invest and the number of companies that develop bitcoin
PossibilityMiner

Activity: 34

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 12:11:04 PM

this year is the year when bitcoin is getting known by people in the world because of the higher bitcoin prices. and I think the future of bitcoin is very bright because of the many people who invest and the number of companies that develop bitcoin
This year I've seen a number of pretty tech clueless people finally sit up and start to take notice of not just Bitcoin but cryptocurrencies in general.  I think demand is going to increase across the board in 2018.
Cryptokingind

Activity: 322

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 12:12:10 PM

Bitcoin future is very bright because bitcoin demand increase day by day and No of Bitcoin limited.  Bitcoin community rapidly increasing rather than no of bitcoin. Bitcoin is fastest growing digital currency in this world. As per current scenario popularity of bitcoin is growing very fast.
WatchMaker

Activity: 518
Merit: 104

PUFFY FINANCE

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 12:15:36 PM

Bitcoin future is looking brighter as many people and countries are adopting bitcoin and cryptocurrency in general. Bitcoin is going mainstream finally.

Swap & Trade Tokens, Enjoy Great Yield & APYs
▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬  PUFFY FINANCE  ▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬
▬▬▬JOIN PRIVATE SALE▬▬▬ >>Early Opportunity<<▬▬▬
hadveach

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 12:15:47 PM

I do not think the government will take over bitcoin, bitcoin still can not be controlled by anyone. but the government will only slightly take over bitcoin by legalizing it in every country into a legitimate transactional tool. and it will happen in the next 5 years.
  bitcoin can not be controlled by anyone.
Washball

Activity: 266
Merit: 151

First crypto index traded as a token!

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 12:16:59 PM

The future of bitcoin is already changed: set up as decentralized currency it is now more a tool, a stock exchange product. Especially now that we'll have Bitcoin futures. It's a fact that a small number of people own the largest amount of bitcoins. These investors can manipulate the price, in order to make large profits. Traders will charge more for transactions. Bitcoin is now a way to make money. Even governments will take their share with taxes, they also see it as a new product to increase finance.

wjchong

Activity: 98

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2017, 01:07:13 PM

Bitcoin becomes a means of accumulation.
Crypto currency gold. Soon, governments will begin to include bitcoin in the reserves of the national bank.
Yes I agree
Bitcoin is gold of Cryptocurrency. It will take time but one day Bitcoin will be legalized in world.

BTC BTC MY SAFE HOUSE :- A home that can protect your wealth and life of your families during disaster. BTC
seramania

Activity: 827

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 01:16:25 PM

Bitcoin becomes a means of accumulation.
Crypto currency gold. Soon, governments will begin to include bitcoin in the reserves of the national bank.
Yes I agree
Bitcoin is gold of Cryptocurrency. It will take time but one day Bitcoin will be legalized in world.
in some future time if bitcoin has a good price and a good future will be one of the most legitimate coins in the world. we just wait that best time

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                                       R A N G E R S                                       |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram   |                                        ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                                        |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: