Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 12:00:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: future of Bitcoin In this world?  (Read 2444 times)
aslamnur28

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 07:11:30 PM

Bitcoin has a great future ahead. It is a best currency in the world. It is a decentralized currency. Bitcoin gives freedom to the people. I know now Bitcoin is not accepted to the government. But in some years it will come true. I love Bitcoin.
Yeah , more and more goverments are slowly seeing the potiental and covenient of Bitcoin. So soon or later bitcoin gonna spread to the global range and becomes the most popular currency in this world.
MeongElek

Activity: 418
Merit: 10

"simply getting the job done"

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 01:56:38 PM

World government where the currency will threaten the value of the national currency. can you share with me how the future of Bitcoin and what will Bitcoin do in the future? one day Bitcoin be taken over by the world government for the circulation of this currency can be controlled? Why do you believe in Bitcoin, when this currency is not recognized by any government?
I think the future of bitcoin is very good. Seeing the value of bitcoin is increasing, becomes a big problem for the National currency. The government is unlikely to take over this digital currency (bitcoin), very unlikely in my opinion. The government can only legalize bitcoin as a payment transaction in the country.

Mycro Jobs                                                                                                                                                                                                   
| SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE
⟩                                                                                                                                                     
                                                           ⟩⟩ Telegram ⟩⟩ Twitter ⟩⟩ Medium ⟩⟩ Github ⟩⟩ Instagram ⟩⟩ LinkedIn ⟩⟩ YouTube ⟩⟩ Facebook
ace4549

Activity: 699
Merit: 438

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 06:48:36 PM

Based on the happenings happen in bitcoin and on what I see from their services; the company of bitcoin has a bright future in this world.
They will play a big role to start new things for innovation. They the one who will leads everybody to become successful and become financially stable.
Virtual miner

Activity: 728
Merit: 275

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 06:59:30 PM

World government where the currency will threaten the value of the national currency. can you share with me how the future of Bitcoin and what will Bitcoin do in the future? one day Bitcoin be taken over by the world government for the circulation of this currency can be controlled? Why do you believe in Bitcoin, when this currency is not recognized by any government?
Bitcoin still has a very big fight to do. Its like beating the world's top government. BTC calls for a completely decentralized economy while the big guns will never agree to lose their power so its obvious that they will ban it if they see BTC is overshadowing the importance of various govts. But all this is still long way to go.
maynguyen

Activity: 163
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 07:11:37 PM

Bitcoin is electronic money, it has many benefits and makes a lot of profit. I think it will thrive but many governments will block it because bitcoin will hurt the interests of banks.

JerryJam

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 07:40:48 PM

In the bolder countries where the economy is well developed, more and more preference is given to bitcoins. In Japan, for example, they even want to pay a salary to cryptovaggio. After all, they are much more reliable to save on an electronic wallet than cash in a bank Any bank can go bankrupt. Bitcoin is safe to invest. It is not subject to inflation. Your business has bo

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE           M o o n X           [    ●    JOIN ICO   -   S O O N    ●    ]
──────────     WHITEPAPER     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM     CRUNCHBASE     ──────────
►   No Trading or ICO Listing Fees      ►   Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       ►   US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!
Miles123

Activity: 462

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 02:32:02 AM

There is a beautiful future in the world of Bitcoin because it can really help you in terms of your financial problem. Governments can't stop the Bitcoin growth.
Awraawra

Activity: 338
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 02:38:32 AM

yes... i do believe that our future in bitcoin is really the best,just be patience so that you can reach your goal in life,i am a possitive thinker and i know that someday i will be an instant millionaire.
devarajdp

Activity: 42

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 11:47:40 AM

No one knows for sure (with any degree of certainty). Having said that, most agree the future is bright. That statement does have a few caveats. The following is my prediction:

Bitcoin itself as a protocol will evolve. Many people forget the simple fact that it is a protocol first and the money part just happens to be the first app written on it. Think of it like the Netscape browser written for (predominantly) HTTP. It was good at its time, but then other browsers took the mantle and Netscape was dethroned. The same analogy could apply to bitcoins (the money). It could be dethroned and for all, we know Dogecoin or Litecoin could prevail.
The Buying process of Bitcoins will have to be made much simpler than it is at present. All indications point that the process will get more streamlined, so buying bitcoins will be an easy task.
In most countries (US included), companies that trade Bitcoins onto the local currency would be regulated. More exchange companies will mushroom.
LastRolling

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 09:15:14 AM

The future of bitcoin in this world is good because many opportunities are open and will come to us , it is also good for us to use bitcoin for business
ohtmvhbli

Activity: 51

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 09:39:13 AM

There will be no good future for bitcoins if they continue to rise and processing speed is unchanged. I think there will be a new currency to be issued. and will replace bitcoin
Bitcoin is of great significance and may have better technology, but bitcoin is king.
laravuemaster

Activity: 378

When Football meets Crypto

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 09:47:57 AM

The future of bitcoins will be always depending on the government. There are governments who are banning bitcoins in their area and because of that, Some of us cannot really invest. I think that bitcoin has the chance to become our world wide currency since there are a lot of people who are interested on it.

chaytuibc

Activity: 20

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 09:04:06 PM

Anyone can say you nothing about BTC future, because it is unpredictible. One thing, that i know for  sure - BTC has some future...
focmere

Activity: 126

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 09:04:17 PM

Bitcoin becomes a means of accumulation.
Crypto currency gold. Soon, governments will begin to include bitcoin in the reserves of the national bank.
Indeed, bitcoin is already playing the role of an international currency (Super Currency) around the world. Bitcoin gives freedom to the people, bitcoin puts people in control of their money and everything. bitcoin knows no borders, or boundaries whatsoever because using bitcoin you can send money to anyone everywhere. Bitcoin provides the proper mean of globalization and the pure cashless economy. I think the future is looking good for bitcoin.

Sooner or later crypto currencies will be adopted at a large scale and by the people will realize that they have actually missed the moon train.
Super_talk

Activity: 30

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 08:46:41 AM

bitcoins awaits a great future, this is the currency of the new information society.
malah

Activity: 504

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 08:54:18 AM

In my opinion, bitcoin will continue to grow and will become more famous so many will use it, in the future maybe bitcoin will be accepted by the world community as a legitimate payment, but of course the government will definitely regulate bitcoin circulation and will try to control it in his country

cherry_no1

Activity: 100

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 09:35:15 AM

Considering the potential of such a currency, it is no wonder that so many startups have focused on trying to solve the critical problems that exist in the current cryptocurrency systems. Those who fear a currency that is impossible to regulate, really are justified in worrying about their emergence, but it doesn’t seem like they will be going away anytime soon. Whoever finds a way to bring the strong regulation and cryptocurrency ideologies together, will certainly be the bridegroom at the marriage of the century!  Smiley
Boysen

Activity: 264

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 09:55:14 AM

If we would put into account the potentials of bitcoin as a currency, it is by far the best currency out there. It has high monetary value, high volatility, constant increase in value. And most of all, state-of-the-art security features that would really make your bitcoin experience better and safe. Bitcoin might become the first ever international currency out there or at the very least, the stepping stone towards developing a better international cryptocurrency.

pluMmet

Activity: 588
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 10:00:10 AM

I think that there will be a successful future for bitcoin. If its price will grow quickly, probably many countries in the world today will recognize bitcoin as a currency. The circulation of this coin will be of very important use for the world. If the government of the world admits this importance, it will help to bring more development.  Smiley
Yes indeed bitcoin looks to be successful, let alone with a lot of her users bitcoin today, but if the country to make bitcoin as the eyes of their money may it would be impossible because the value of bitcoin that unstable will be difficult if bitcoin in make the money
brunetteJessica

Activity: 8

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 10:02:21 AM

Now you can use your Bitcoins on www.wecamgirls.com
The best way to spend your Bitcoin, lol  Wink
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: