Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 11:41:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: future of Bitcoin In this world?  (Read 2444 times)
Nissan-GTR

Activity: 339
Merit: 102

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 10:09:07 PM

Bitcoin becomes a means of accumulation.
Crypto currency gold. Soon, governments will begin to include bitcoin in the reserves of the national bank.

I agree with that, and I think thats true that governments will include Bitcoin system in the banks, and I have read that it will happen before this year end, and I think that was stable, if Bitcoin was include to the banks there is a little possibility that this currency will fall down cause governement will soon to guide this one, and I hope it really does cause may abide the nature of Bitcoin if they take regulation over this.
m.mendoza

Activity: 321
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 02:25:21 AM

I can see a future in the world by the means of bitcoin. It helps a lot of people especially the people who doesnt have any work. It saves also the puberty in the world. Bitcoin will rise to become the future of the world monetary industry.
naily

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 03:24:33 AM

The future of bitcoin is awesome. Crystal clear like pearl. People strated trust on bitcoin. Too many people now use it. I think one day every countries government accept bitcoin cordially and bitcoin make the word currency.

I hope all countries will receive bitcoin in the future. so I think the bitcoin of the future is a better future in the world. And I think the future of bitcoin is very good because of the price increase. Bitcoin will play a big role in our society in the future
jayarbillones

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 07:22:00 AM

I do not know what the future of bitcoin in the world knows just how much bitcoin helps in countries or areas as well as people who know how to use bitcoin because they can only tell if the future of bitcoin. the future of bitcoin in the world god can only say that no one knows the future of all or bitcoin
baho11

Activity: 263
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 12:06:01 PM

No one can say what would be the future of this world , one thing to keep in our mind is that think positively , have faith , hope , be courageous enough , be strong , have patience , and trust to God .No matter what happen in this world  we are strong enough to face .
kennialsyda

Activity: 31

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 12:13:41 PM

The most popular crypto currency in the world - bitcoin - began the year with a fall, a rebound and a new fall. Such swings will continue
Isaacck

Activity: 207

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 12:25:36 PM

How do you know that Bitcoin will be controlled by governments? It is a claim or just an opinion? No one knows what will be the future of bitcoin as of now. Even some philosophers did not know it. But as far as I know Bitcoin is young, said by some investor here in bitcoin. There's so much things that can happen to bitcoin, maybe it will decreased or increased the value of it from now.
kalstarzz

Activity: 770

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 12:41:14 PM

World government where the currency will threaten the value of the national currency. can you share with me how the future of Bitcoin and what will Bitcoin do in the future? one day Bitcoin be taken over by the world government for the circulation of this currency can be controlled? Why do you believe in Bitcoin, when this currency is not recognized by any government?
actually at this time we can not determine how the future bitcoin someday.
because at this time there are still many government who confused to determine attitude on bitcoin. so we can only support bitcoin only, about the future bitcoin only government can determine it.
while the reason why I still believe bitcoin, because its use more easily than the original currency.
evilsign

Activity: 280
Merit: 60

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 12:51:53 PM

The future of bitcoin in this world can't be predicted easily. Bitcoin has a chance to gain a lot of profit but it has a risk too. If I see the biggest risk to Bitcoin is on the pair because is used by other cryptocurrencies. Many people claim that this is never going to be an issue since Bitcoin was the pioneer and as such enjoys first-mover privilege. This argument is probably flawed because although the BTC is used for payments, this is only a relatively a few of all Bitcoins. One of its primary uses is being a store of value and for this reason, other cryptocurrencies can always step in and enjoy similar status if aggregate demand requires it.
goelzz

Activity: 140
Merit: 6

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 12:55:55 PM

I am confident that in the future cryptocurrency will be recognized by the government because BTC is very convincing, considering now that many companies are participating in market crypto and BTC prices are constantly rising. it is not impossible in the future the government will recognize and use cryptocurrency for the exchange rate

DATABLOCKCHAIN
Merging Big Data, AI and Blockchain Tech. to bring critical Info. to the world
duyduc256

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 01:00:18 PM

I am confident that in the future cryptocurrency will be recognized by the government because BTC is very convincing, considering now that many companies are participating in market crypto and BTC prices are constantly rising. it is not impossible in the future the government will recognize and use cryptocurrency for the exchange rate
Many countries are seeking to ban Cryptoucrrency and many countries are welcoming Cryptoucrrency. I think if you accept Cryptoucrrency there will be a lot of growth in that country and will be seen as a paradise for young investors. I personally prefer to use Bitcoin or Ethereum for payment and hope this can happen soon in the future.
DrYe5

Activity: 490

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 01:01:05 PM

Bitcoin is filling the holes of the legacy financial system and providing real solutions for pressing problems, like the banking of the unbanked.Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies just might be the solution. Based on a distributed ledger technology known as the blockchain.
adadaorlina

Activity: 420

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 01:06:58 PM

The future of bitcoin is great because, people are showing great interest. Everyone is promoting bitcoin. I believe in bitcoin because I had seen already it's potential growth that will surely give the investors sufficient profit. I will be happy to have more bitcoin as I am planning to hold all my bitcoin for in the future.
Nazir0012

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 01:10:36 PM

the price of bitcoin to be higher than today. I think the future of bitcoin is very good because,the future of bitcoin in the world god,It's good that the price starts to stabilize!.
sabarr

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 01:23:59 PM

I think, bitcoin has a good future because bitcoin will continue to grow and will have a price that goes up so will many people who are interested in bitcoin and join in bitcoin so will have many investors as well
Sir Legend

Activity: 1792
Merit: 255

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 01:25:54 PM

I have never doubted the future of bitcoin, let alone big countries like USA and Japan have legalized bitcoin and make regulation that regulates all bitcoin activities, this certainly makes the future of bitcoin very promising.
melinda29

Activity: 223

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 01:29:04 PM

Well I know it will soon get to the point where bitcoin will become the world universal currency even thou the government of most countries doesn't recognise bitcoin but they can not still deny the fact that bitcoin is here to stay and bitcoin will continue to be the secondary currency of the citizens of they country.
BennyK

Activity: 672
Merit: 14

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2018, 01:47:33 PM

Bitcoin will become the greatest currency and asset in high demand some years to come when most people begin to comprehend its concept in details. Bitcoin is still in the developing stage and there are yet some features to be added to enhance its transactions and operations.

olatslodi

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 01:55:20 PM

Bitcoin is indeed has a promising future the world step by step. Transaction nowadays is becoming hi-tech that you don't need to go physically somewhere to buy and pay a certain good because online payment and delivery is now a trend. I must admit it is good start for those people who don't have a starting money. Through this  bitcoin helps to build a centralize and well organize society in future.
mmo_online_1981

Activity: 798

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 01:55:56 PM

World government where the currency will threaten the value of the national currency. can you share with me how the future of Bitcoin and what will Bitcoin do in the future? one day Bitcoin be taken over by the world government for the circulation of this currency can be controlled? Why do you believe in Bitcoin, when this currency is not recognized by any government?
The future may be good for Bitcoin or not! But the digital payment method will grow! I have always believed it!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: