Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 01:45:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: future of Bitcoin In this world?  (Read 2444 times)
jjjrmy

Activity: 221
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 09:12:24 PM

With the rate of global acceptance and patronage i think the future of bitcoin is obvious because it will keep growing and its value even though volatile will still grow higher and higher as and when new investors come on  board.
Watchy312

Activity: 193

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 09:27:45 PM

well, actually its almost legalized in China, but about whether it threatens national currency, that there is nothing wrong if this system would be better, and maybe find a compromise
Keeminakar

Activity: 299
Merit: 14

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 09:52:50 PM

Our world society is in a position where it has little confidence in the government. And perhaps in the near future will completely change the management system of the world and ordinary people will really take a lot in the life of their country. And bitcoin with its decentralization is one of the means on the way to independence.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Glutius

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 10:00:08 PM

I still believe in a positive attitude towards bitcoin around the world. Yes, now bitcoin is very young and does not have universal acceptance, but I hope that in the future everyone will understand that you should not be afraid of cryptocurrencies, but you need to take it.

bitvelk

Activity: 406

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 10:14:12 PM

I am seeing more and more loyal attitude towards bitcoin and this is a great trend. Perhaps in a few years bitcoin will be accepted in the world and actively used as a currency. The probability of this is very high.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
chrsjrcj

Activity: 280
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 11:46:15 PM

Bitcoin will have a good future. More and more people are now joining bitcoin. They do not know of crypto currency but they also want to have bitcoin because the price is very high. Cool
In my opinion this is just not very good, then that people join because of the fact that they think they can make money quickly! After they lose money they think that bitcoin is a hoax and do not want to understand his idea and way of applying! Because of this, the price changes so much!
atetess

Activity: 305

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 11:51:16 PM

We are all dreaming of a greater future with the help of the Lord and thru bitcoin.  Bitcoin is just a way to make our life more easier because of another income that it gives. 

We cannot directly see what will be the next journey of bitcoin but as of now,  i think it will rise and i hope atleast it will reach again at $20,000 this year.

fndsr

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 12:19:40 AM

World government where the currency will threaten the value of the national currency. can you share with me how the future of Bitcoin and what will Bitcoin do in the future? one day Bitcoin be taken over by the world government for the circulation of this currency can be controlled? Why do you believe in Bitcoin, when this currency is not recognized by any government?
perhaps I think that dominates trade and transactions in the country is the official local currency and to change or replace it I think will require a long process and time long and long but if we look from the development of technology and the development of the times bitcoin will be the currency applicable future

▄▄▄
               ▄▄███████▄▄
           ▄▄████▀▀   ▀▀████▄▄
       ▄▄████▀▀           ▀▀████▄▄
   ▄▄████▀▀    ██       ██    ▀▀████▄▄
▄████▀▀        ███     ███        ▀▀████▄
███             ███   ███             ███
 ███             ███ ███             ███
  ███             █████             ███
   ███            ▐███▌            ███
    ███         ▄▄██▀██▄▄         ███
     ███      ▄████   ████▄      ███
      ███    ▐█  █▌   ▐█  █▌    ███
       ███    ▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀    ███
        █████████████████████████
DOC.
Tailor

▄█████▄
 ██▀   ▀██
▐█       █▌                    ▄▄▄█████████
 ██▄   ▄██                 ▄▄███████████▀▀
  ▀████████████▄▄       ▄███████████▀▀
            ▀▀█████▄ ▄█████████▀▀
               ▀██████████▀▀
               ▄██████████▄▄
            ▄▄█████▀ ▀█████████▄▄
  ▄███████████▀▀        ▀███████████▄▄
 ██▀   ▀██                 ▀▀███████████▄▄
▐█       █▌                    ▀▀▀█████████
 ██▄   ▄██
  ▀█████▀
Unique self-customizing
smart legal contract platform

Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬
IEO: Jul 20th
fipper

Activity: 383

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 12:31:04 AM

World government where the currency will threaten the value of the national currency. can you share with me how the future of Bitcoin and what will Bitcoin do in the future? one day Bitcoin be taken over by the world government for the circulation of this currency can be controlled? Why do you believe in Bitcoin, when this currency is not recognized by any government?
threatening the government I do not think because the price and its development do not affect the value and the local market price and sale and purchase transactions using local currency, I am sure the bitcoin will be more developed in the future development of technology and era in my opinion
vasquezCrypter

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 12:37:32 AM

I don't want think about the future , because they don't know what happen .
Jessica2009

Activity: 348
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 12:53:07 AM

Bitcoin has been proving to be a reliable and life changing asset for the developing markets. Bitcoin has been recognized as currency in many countries and it is most widely used crypto currency in the world .Bitcoin price has been very volatile the simplicity, anonymity and transaction ease made Bitcoin very popular. The only certainty is that the price of Bitcoin will remain volatile in future. To my point of view Bitcoin has a passionate community behind it and this is the reason why Bitcoin has grown to where it is today.

K O N I O S        |│        The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform
[   PRE-ICO  |  LIVE   ]      [ AIRDROP | LIVE ]      [    ICO  |  July 1st    ]
WHITEPAPER                       TWITTER                       TELEGRAM                       ANN THREAD
jame kotler

Activity: 121

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 01:19:32 AM

Bitcoin is become popular in this world for many reason.First of all, Its price is so high and it is the main attraction for many big investors.In future, its price will increase more than before.So,the future of Bitcoin will be bright.
David Van

Activity: 133

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 01:43:04 AM

WIth regards to how we as a whole world are going towards and leaning to a digitized society in whice everything is done technologically
charlenedave

Activity: 159

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 01:46:26 AM

With the rate of global acceptance and patronage i think the future of bitcoin is obvious because it will keep growing and its value even though volatile will still grow higher and higher as and when new investors come on  board.

I have a positive feeling that Bitcoin will have a bright future; it will become nore powerful and popular; a lot of people will accept so the demands will get higher.

Wish 107.5

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 01:54:04 AM

Future has a great future in this world; it has a potential to grow and rise on the top where people will accept it and trust it more and the government will never be a problem.
asm0305

Activity: 51

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 02:31:29 AM

This bitcoin has further more successful in future.
Nowdays this bitcoin are reduce problem of unemployment and man6 of youths are joining into bitcoin and make their life standard by earning more profit in bitcoin.
GeorgiyBilyk

Activity: 378

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 06:54:34 AM

agree with the guys! bitcoin is the future! and we are at the very beginning of the development stage of the entire crypto market! of course in this market there are downsides: such as a sharp drop or a sharp increase! But as soon as there are worthy competitors bitcoin, I'm sure that everything will be normal! we have already stepped the same foot into the future and we can observe how the world is changing!

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
asm0305

Activity: 51

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 07:14:12 AM

It will be wonderfull and strong basement which every one will try to use bitcoin because of its success and also government can legal this market.
Investing in bitcoin vallet results in more profit which our cryptocurrency have more demand
Camille.ariola143

Activity: 2

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 07:17:50 AM

Bitcoin have the opportunity to be the most popular and also this is the number 1 cyrptocurency in black chain.
xraisers

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 07:22:49 AM

Sincerely, I think the future of Bitcoin is very bright, Bitcoin will be much more popular in the future. Bitcoin is an independent virtual currency. So people like Bitcoin more I think, in future Bitcoin can not be controlled by the government or any person. Because people are beginning to adopt Bitcoin seriously nowadays
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: