Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 05:34:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: future of Bitcoin In this world?  (Read 2444 times)
Demughni

Activity: 101
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 07:25:00 AM

World government where the currency will threaten the value of the national currency. can you share with me how the future of Bitcoin and what will Bitcoin do in the future? one day Bitcoin be taken over by the world government for the circulation of this currency can be controlled? Why do you believe in Bitcoin, when this currency is not recognized by any government?

I think it is impossible the goverment controll bitcoin, the government can legalize bitcoin but cannot controll it. I believe bitcoin because it is the future currency, it will happen. lets see..
ericmalik

Activity: 92

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 07:30:26 AM

you know,i think bitcoin have a good future,because people today have more information on bitcoin.on the other hand according to statistics from the past to today the value of bitcoin has also increased.
johnsombero

Activity: 93
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 07:33:00 AM

the future of bitcoin is better for this world. because many support it. bitcoin will be better for today because my people now understand what the purpose of bitcoin is in the world and what it can help us.
predictors

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 07:38:01 AM

The future looks so unpredictable, that's what makes it the future. but we can see the rapid development in bitcoin in a country that its people uses bitcoin and it is obvious the results of bitcoin is very promising, and in the coming future bitcoin will be more very useful in my own opinion.
Rubble898zaitO

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 07:39:54 AM

Personally, I think there is a great future for Bitcoin, it is made as a technology for the future for a better banking system and in time it will be able to fulfill that purpose. Bitcoin is in its early stages and the governments are threatened of its existence because they cannot control it but little by little we are starting to see some governments and big corporations starting to be open and adaptive to it,plus the rapidly growing community, I know in time, we will be able to fulfill its purpose as well as help us to have a better financial lives.
poldanmig

Activity: 1372
Merit: 275

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 07:45:54 AM

World government where the currency will threaten the value of the national currency. can you share with me how the future of Bitcoin and what will Bitcoin do in the future? one day Bitcoin be taken over by the world government for the circulation of this currency can be controlled? Why do you believe in Bitcoin, when this currency is not recognized by any government?
to threaten my sense of not because to replace the local currency function that has been inaugurated I think it takes time and a long and long process, if it can run well with bitcoin government I think it is also a good step and is the development of bitcoin

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████     ▀███▀     ███          █████▀▀       ▀█████████    ███████████████████         ▀██████    ████████         ▀█████    ████
████      ▀█▀      ███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄████████      ██████████████████    ▄▄▄    ████      ███████    ▄▄▄    ████    ████
████               ███    ▀▀▀▀▀████    ████▀▀▀▀▀██████   ██   █████████████████    ███▀   ███   ██   ██████    ███▀   ████    ████
████    █▄   ▄█    ███    ▄▄▄▄▄████    ████▄▄   █████   ▀▀▀▀   ████████████████         ▄███   ▀▀▀▀   █████         ▄█████    ████
████    ██▄ ▄██    ███    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████    ▀▀▀▀    ████            ███████████████    ████████            ████    █▄   ▀█████    ████
████    ███████    ███          █████▄▄       ▄████    ▄████▄    ██████████████    ███████    ▄████▄    ███    ███▄   ▀███    ████
█████████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀████▀▀██▀▀██▀▀▀████▀▀█████
█████▄  ███  ██  █  ▄▄ ██   █████
██████▄ ▀█  ▄█  ██▄  ▀██  █▄ ████
███████▄   ▄█▀ ▄█▀▀▀  █▀     ▀███
████████▄▄▄██▄▄███▄▄▄██▄▄███▄▄███
██████████████████████████████
███████████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀███
████▀▀                ▀▀█   ██
███ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ █ ███
███ █ ▄▄ █ █ ▄▄ █ █ ▄▄ █ █ ███
███ █ ▄▀ █ █ ▄▀ █ █ ▄▀ █ ▀ ███
███ █▄▄▄▄█ █▄▄▄▄█ █▄▄▄▄█   ███
███                      ▄████
███  ██████████████████  █████
███                      █████

9000+ SLOTS 
█████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▄  ▀▀████████
█████▀ ▄███▄ ▄███▄ ██████
████▀▄▄ ██▀▀ ▀▀██ ▄▄▀████
████ ▀ ▄▄ ▄███▄ ▄▄ ▀ ████
████ ████ ▀███▀ ████ ████
████▄ ███▀ ▄▄▄ ▀███ ▄████
█████▄ ▄▄ █████ ▄▄ ▄█████
███████▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄███████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
.PLAY NOW.
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
guffie

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 07:49:32 AM

I am sure Bitcoin's future will be very bright and in the future Bitcoin will touch its highest price. I believe in the future we will all use Bitcoin in our daily lives. Although I know currently Bitcoin is not recognized by any Government but I believe someday Bitcoin will be recognized by governments around the World. I still believe in Bitcoin because until now Bitcoin still gives me an advantage.
ekeh

Activity: 278
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 07:50:25 AM

with time, bitcoin will be used in our various house to buy items in shop, secondly it has been regulating and perfectly working, and another is to produce a simple device and well secured, for using it for all transaction    
by24

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 08:04:02 AM

Blockchain is a very good and advanced technology. Bitcoin is part of it, even the best product. So, Bitcoin will also be better positioned in the future.

pendekar cinta

Activity: 490

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 08:06:29 AM

If the government has received bitcoin it will definitely make the country more advanced because someone is able to rely on bitcoin as a means of transactions and to make an online business very wide open in order to earn income every time.

Lingesh

Activity: 74

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 08:07:35 AM

In future all peoples will use cryptocurrency. Payment methods will be easier than the present time. The wold will be a virtual world.
assyla

Activity: 319

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 09:03:43 AM

For me, the future of bitcoin will be pretty cool, I think bitcoin will be used worldwide and everyone will use it for their daily lives. I think bitcoin will not and nver be controlled by the government because bitcoin is in Internet and the government cant control it because bitcoin is very complex and they cant manage it.

► HackenAI ◄ ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Facebook|Twitter|Medium|Reddit|Telegram|Whitepaper
Maveric99

Activity: 144

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 09:08:23 AM

this is my interest in bitcoin, the more there is resistance to every thing will definitely grow strong. Every day the exchange rate indicates there are still millions left to be bitcoiner. But in the future, BTC will become so popular that it will be accepted by everyone even in all online transactions and even the very popular BTC which has now become a central meme point on social networking sites and without a doubt will be the financial future and moreover will be centered by governments around the world and will be used by all communities.
mihir2018

Activity: 88

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 09:27:06 AM

I wish the beautiful future of Bitcoin and I think Bitcoin will have a very rich future. If the price of Bitcoin gets faster then it will become easier. Many big companies have started their transactions using Bitcoin. That is, we can wish for a beautiful prosperity of Bitcoin. Wink Wink

Thanks.
Hans17

Activity: 390
Merit: 157

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 09:28:57 AM

In my own perspective , I'm very optimistic on the near future mostly the bitcoin , i think in the near future this would be used as a asset or a crypto currency , and still one thing i love bitcoin is it's decentralized so this is the most common reason why the government are afraid , because they can't control the supply and demand of bitcoin. And i think in the near future , positively no doubt though , it can overtake the fiat or the currency that we used today.

[

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Khalp1

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 11:55:33 AM

. Bitcoin has a very bright future. with rising demand and limities supply, bitcoin value will surely increase.i believe that Bitcoin is going to have first mover advantage in the crypto world for long time. This could lead to rise in price of Bitcoin and it can only be considered as a digital gold for storing value.
christina30

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 12:14:28 PM

Time will come bitcoin in the future be known by lots of people and every country will be interested in bitcoin. They start to understand & access using this chain, bitcoin is  a good alternatives in terms of payment system,even though we still have different approach most countries needs to understand the on using this system and its good benefits to everyone .
KingOfWinterfell01

Activity: 504

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 01:17:31 PM

I think it is really impossible for a government or a country to take over bitcoins and the blockchain. Imagine how big and immensely powerful the blockchain just to be contained by some government who don't even know the magnitude of what they're currently holding.

avia

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 01:24:10 PM

it is possible that bitcoin will eventually be used by most of the people but with bitcoin being controlled by the government, that i quite think to be impossible. on the other hand, despite the uncertainties that bitcoin and other digital virtual currencies hold, i truly believe that bitcoin's future is way better than today.

David Van

Activity: 133

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 01:27:14 PM

The future of bitcoin is awesome. Crystal clear like pearl. People strated trust on bitcoin. Too many people now use it. I think one day every countries government accept bitcoin cordially and bitcoin make the word currency.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: