Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 12:10:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: future of Bitcoin In this world?  (Read 2444 times)
niven.alarac

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 01:37:26 PM

We should think the most positive way for it. Bitcoin is form of payment that should be remain open for everyone.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
fattyforhire

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 06:36:17 PM

I don't think the state will manage the currency. His technology rules that out. I hope that it will simply exist as an alternative currency.
WebTera

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 06:55:18 PM

I may be an idealist, but I do believe in the boldest prospects for bitcoin. I want it to become, though not the main, but a very significant currency for the world, it will be really useful for us.
nissin666

Activity: 221

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 07:25:52 PM

if all countries legalize bitcoin then bitcoin prices will tend to be stable, and it will make it difficult for investors to make a profit. precisely with the current situation where bitcoin is still floating I strongly believe in bitcoin because bitcoin prices are still unstable. if we can understand the market, we will easily make a profit.
burner2014

Activity: 952
Merit: 515

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 07:26:33 PM

I may be an idealist, but I do believe in the boldest prospects for bitcoin. I want it to become, though not the main, but a very significant currency for the world, it will be really useful for us.
There is a possibility that the future of bitcoin would be great, it could actually replace fiat but not this decade, or in the coming decades, it will take a lot of years more before it will finally replace fiat because that time for sure crytpocurrency will be a big name in the world.
nieninja53

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 08:23:27 PM

According to past views of market and rates of bitcoin in this world you can say bitcoin future is so bright that is really a new moon its price will go the high level to the price of the market,
spiffcow

Activity: 308

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 11:43:33 PM

I hope that the future of bitcoin will be very prosperous! I have great hopes for bitcoin, because in the future he must change the financial system in the world! I do not know when it can happen, but there are all the prerequisites!
Jlv

Activity: 336

The Future Of Work

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 11:53:52 PM

Maybe in the future, government will truly understand how bitcoin works and help the industry and many users will benefits and more earnings would give and as I can see there would be a better bright future for each and everyone of us.

▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬ The Future of Work. Decentralized. ▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬
WhitepaperANN THREADTELEGRAMFACEBOOKTWITTERYOUTUBE
supermam

Activity: 209

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 12:54:24 AM

Bitcoin is unpredictable maybe the government will have a tough job regarding legalization of bitcoin to become a.world.currency in the future but i think that many countries wont agree with this especially thise in developing country.
tera do

Activity: 126

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 01:10:58 AM

I'm sure as time lapsed it is certain that all countries in this world will receive Bitcoin and Bitcoin will be more popular even the price will be very high.
amaha cris

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 01:15:51 AM

Bitcoin is electronic money, it has many benefits and makes a lot of profit. I think it will thrive but many governments will block it because bitcoin will hurt the interests of banks.
Dotakels

Activity: 490
Merit: 255

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 02:11:56 AM

I hope that bitcoin will be able to change the world financial system and will begin the development of cryptoeconomics in the world!
odakorlina

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 02:48:57 AM

Bitcoin is indeed changing the world step by step. Transaction nowadays is becoming hi-tech that you don't need to go physically somewhere to buy and pay a certain good because online payment and delivery is now a trend. I must admit it is good start for those people who don't have a starting money. Through this  bitcoin helps to build a centralize and well organize society in future.
Keyboard PC

Activity: 924
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 02:57:50 AM

World government where the currency will threaten the value of the national currency. can you share with me how the future of Bitcoin and what will Bitcoin do in the future? one day Bitcoin be taken over by the world government for the circulation of this currency can be controlled? Why do you believe in Bitcoin, when this currency is not recognized by any government?

According to my vision of the future bitcoin can be a coin which are very costly and very in interest by everyone because you can see it from the total supply is very limited and of poor circulation already circulating a bit difference already imagine the future the front is definitely a lot more people who want to have a bitcoin from there surely could trigger rising prices.
nacareng

Activity: 211

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 03:17:19 AM

You've seen or experienced the future of Bitcoin now based on many years and history here in the forums, It's good in many ways and bad in some ways also like Bitcoin is a digital currency that has good deals despite having a volatile price. -News in the future pay attention. Or whether Bitcoin will end in the near future. I will appreciate your help in investing.
palvinta

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 03:42:00 AM

World government where the currency will threaten the value of the national currency. can you share with me how the future of Bitcoin and what will Bitcoin do in the future? one day Bitcoin be taken over by the world government for the circulation of this currency can be controlled? Why do you believe in Bitcoin, when this currency is not recognized by any government?
I still believe in Bitcoin because I've seen the real evidence of successful people since the brand got to know Bitcoin. I know Bitcoin will bring huge profits in our lives, so as long as Bitcoin is still there I do not want to waste Bitcoin. And I'm sure in the future Bitcoin will replace paper money around the World.
stayeduptolate

Activity: 980
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 07:23:56 AM

Bitcoin , an innovative invention by SATOSHI NAKAMOTO, has successfully able to provide employment to millions and has helped to reduce poverty to a very great extent. Bitcoin has that potential to be very great and has that potential that it could replace paper currency in the future. BTC is an asset, an resouce which people are preserving for their budding generations but the saddest part is that people for now is not understanding the true fate of bitcoin and even government is demotivating people from using bitcoin, for this awreness needs to be created so that people will understand the real fate of  bitcoin because in the last bitcoin will be the future of economics
jaaeeeyyyy

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 07:28:06 AM

Bitcoin does not need any country's recognition to operate. You should know that bitcoin is a decentralized product which means it doesn't care about territories and it doesn't care about the country. As long as there are devoted users and investors bitcoin would thrive there. I think because of this bitcoin would then be legalized on the countries that banned it on the first place.
BlossomSp

Activity: 94

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 07:52:53 AM

Yes, I still believe in Bitcoin because I've seen real evidence of successful people since they knew Bitcoin. In the future, Bitcoin will bring huge profits in people's lives, and the demand for bitcoin will increase, people will understand that bitcoin really is very useful for everyone's future.
ZIM17

Activity: 89

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 08:18:17 AM

I can see that it can be its future for everyone is a successful stay here with bitcoin for everyone's development and development of every country maybe it will not be easy for everyone but we need to believe or trust for its consequences sometimes we need to talk to you for what it will be for you.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: