Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 06:51:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: future of Bitcoin In this world?  (Read 2444 times)
Lalafell

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 09:23:44 PM

World government where the currency will threaten the value of the national currency. can you share with me how the future of Bitcoin and what will Bitcoin do in the future? one day Bitcoin be taken over by the world government for the circulation of this currency can be controlled? Why do you believe in Bitcoin, when this currency is not recognized by any government?

I think in the future bitcoin will be remained decentralized. The future of cryptocurrency will be most likely bright because it is more practical to use in technological dependent society. I believe that bitcoin can do this because it continues to prove itself to be the best in both natures of currency and assets. But I think we should wait and see in the next couple of year what will happen to it.
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Sandijoee

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 10:28:29 PM

I think the future of bitcoin will be fine, because already many people support bitcoin and many countries start getting interested to use bitcoin. I believe in bitcoin, because with bitcoin can help improve the financial system and can prevent my financial crisis.
btcjocan

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 10:32:44 PM

I think the future of bitcoin will be fine, because already many people support bitcoin and many countries start getting interested to use bitcoin. I believe in bitcoin, because with bitcoin can help improve the financial system and can prevent my financial crisis.
The future of bitcoin in this world is quite amazing. I believe that bitcoin has a great future because it has the most amazing features that leads everyone to earn a huge amount of profit. I think bitcoin will have the bright future because we are now living in the modern world using internet and we all know that bitcoin is runs through it.
maximkretov

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2018, 10:33:38 PM

I would like to see bitcoin in my country because it would be very cool! if it was possible to pay with bitcoin. I would like to present this bitcoin can not be touched as if it were all. but I know one thing that bitcoin can reach high goals because bitcoin goes higher and higher.
@Mhaiang

Activity: 294

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 10:53:08 PM

World government where the currency will threaten the value of the national currency. can you share with me how the future of Bitcoin and what will Bitcoin do in the future? one day Bitcoin be taken over by the world government for the circulation of this currency can be controlled? Why do you believe in Bitcoin, when this currency is not recognized by any government?

I don't think that the circulation of this currency can be controlled by a person, a group, or an entity because it's the demand of the people that truly defines the existence of bitcoin. Let those countries who banned bitcoin to continue banning it because bitcoin will always exists even without them.

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol                         
            Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING

◥ TELEGRAMWHITEPAPERTWITTERFACEBOOK ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❱❱❱ R E G I S T E R  for the  TO K E N  S A L E ❰❰❰
Ishiro5
Copper Member

Activity: 224
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2018, 11:04:30 PM

The future of bitcoin is very bright as we continue to see trends of digitalization closing in on us faster than we can imagine. From driver-less cars to more spohisticated robots, AI strides and so on. Digitalization is the future and bitcoin has a place in that future.
tuliobrothers

Activity: 185

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 11:06:24 PM

now many countries are getting interested in the blockchain system. I'm sure if in the future bitcoin will be accepted by the world, and any kind of crime that might be done with bitcoin can be prevented so it will not cause harm.

Let us hope for this to happen soon.  We are all waiting for that and finally more countries will accept bitcoin and legalize it in all countries. It will be a great help to all nation if that will happen.

missyqt29

Activity: 434

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 11:15:03 PM

In the future, I am hoping that bitcoin still stand on its own and free from any political influences and drama. Bitcoin is made for the people and promote freedom to use their own money. The transactions are faster and cheaper because they are not regulated by the government and I am wishing that it will remain like that in the future. But I also hope that everyone will recognize and appreciate bitcoin at the same time.
Boomerang Capital

Activity: 56

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 11:15:37 PM

Bitcoin will disrupt money and our entire socio-economic framework. Everything from real estate transactions and insurance markets to remittances that
workers overseas send their families at home to corner store purchases all over the globe will be disinter-mediated and
reframed outside of third party financial institutions. Rather, they’ll be made through a peer to peer network that has all the promise of Satoshi’s vision.

Bitcoin payments are instantaneous, permission-less, and censorship resistant, and the record of them is immutable on the Bitcoin blockchain.
Bitcoin ownership could ultimately complete the holy quartet of civil rights, joining the right to vote, the right to own firearms and the right to free speech, rights that have been steadily eroded over the last century by governments and corporations.

It is a powerful weapon that not only slows the erosion, but may even shift some of that power from those entities back to the individual.

Twitter: @BoomerCapital
Web: boomerangcapital.org
atetess

Activity: 305

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 11:20:38 PM

Bitcoin will play a huge role in our society in the future. I believe that in the future, majority of our population will use BTC as an actual currency used to buy and sell products, btc will help improve the financial system and can prevent any financial crisis, people will feel more secure and confident in their investments.

I can see a good future of bitcoin,  i also believe that someday there are more users will use it and investors will invest more because they see it as a good investment and more secure.

mkcube

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 11:23:00 PM

Future of bitcoin will affect the transactions.Like for instance,we can use bitcoin for purchasing,fees and others.Maybe some of of the countrt adapt the technology of bitcoin.I am hoping that bitcoin in the future still stand on its own free from political infkuences and dramas.
Nitnit13

Activity: 126

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 11:27:45 PM

The future of bitcoin that i see will look better because bitcoin is worldwide. This is known because many countries have begun to legalize bitcoin for the benefit of the country.
Tilim@Tilim

Activity: 350

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 11:40:38 PM

It's expected that governments will try to make from exchanges extensions of their taxation offices, the same story as with banks.

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
UchihaRukawa

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 11:51:09 PM

The wold government is filled with scary people that would never allow anything to hinder their way to power, now in my opinion, bitcoin or cryptocurrencies can be considered as threath or as a tool, knowing how these people think, and with the advantage which cryptocurrency holds, I think cryptocurrency would stay around even though some people in the government are against it.

chirst adam94

Activity: 70

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 05:55:35 AM

Bitcoin future is looking brighter as many people and countries are adopting bitcoin and cryptocurrency in general. Bitcoin is going mainstream finally.
DarkIT

Activity: 1176
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 05:57:18 AM

Bitcoin future is looking brighter as many people and countries are adopting bitcoin and cryptocurrency in general. Bitcoin is going mainstream finally.
the quality of bitcoin can be the value of how it is used. if it's a matter of use, I think every day, there will be more people using cryptocurrency. I'm sure the future of bitcoin will also get better, and more popular.

░░▄▄███▄▄
██████████
████
█████░░░░
██████████▄▄██████▄▄
███████████████████████▄▄
████
█████████▀▀███████
██████████████░░░░░████
████
█████████▄▄███████
█████
█████████████████
█▀▀
████
███▀▀███████▀▀
████
░░░░░████▀
███████▄▄▄▀▀

░░▀▀███▀▀
CPLAY - IDO█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   O N E   E C O S Y S T E M   F O R   A L L   
Y O U R   C R Y P T O   N E E D S
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
A P P   S T O R E
W A L L E T
A D S T A T I O N
2 F A   S H I E L D
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
chirst adam94

Activity: 70

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 05:59:23 AM

Bitcoin is gold of Cryptocurrency. It will take time but one day Bitcoin will be legalized in world.
dany henry

Activity: 109

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 06:14:49 AM

the future of bitcoin in this world is we have to going to be reach and some day many people is have a good life because of this currency. and the value of bitcoin is going up the value.
jame suny

Activity: 108

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 06:52:02 AM

We should think the most positive way for it. Bitcoin is form of payment that should be remain open for everyone.
Ashong Salonga

Activity: 882
Merit: 260

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 07:58:23 AM

It is very difficult to see what bitcoin in the future will be, but if the world government sees bitcoin as a threat to their currency it is not impossible that the government will ban it completely against the circulation of the crypto currency. which will have an overall impact along with altcoin. But if the world government has a good view of bitcoin and makes it an alternative currency I find it possible that more people are in droves to start producing bitcoin as their job.

We cannot easily predict for what will be the future of bitcoin today. But one thing is I know, the bitcoin users are rapidly increasing and that is one of the sign that bitcoin is fast growing because it is so dependable source of income. Thats why so many people are addicted to use bitcoin nowadays. The fact that it is easy to use and it is very profitable.

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
████████████▀▀░░░░███
███████████▌░░░░░░███
███████████░░░░██████
███████████░░░░██████
████████░░░░░░░░░░▐██
████████░░░░░░░░░░███

███████████░░░░██████

███████████░░░░██████

███████████░░░░██████

███████████░░░░██████