Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 10:49:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: future of Bitcoin In this world?  (Read 2444 times)
Owl129

Activity: 203
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 08:08:15 AM

The future of bitcoin is unpredictable just like its price but as for bitcoin or other cryptocurrency it is possible that it will be the currency in the future where all of the government will adopt the coins for the mode of payment, purchasing and other transaction. It will not threaten thr national currency of each country but bitcoin could be the standard currency worldwide. Another things is that the bitcoin technology can possibly be adopted also in the future by every government at business worldwide which is a good thing for me i think.

Mikasa77

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 10:12:40 AM

World government where the currency will threaten the value of the national currency. can you share with me how the future of Bitcoin and what will Bitcoin do in the future? one day Bitcoin be taken over by the world government for the circulation of this currency can be controlled? Why do you believe in Bitcoin, when this currency is not recognized by any government?
Maybe after many years bitcoin is under the hand of the government because they discover that bitcoin is a big help to improve the economy and can be a helo to develop the economy, after a year maybe the value of bitcoin is much higher than now because there is more people in the future will use and invest more money that will cause a big amount of money that can help to the poor and average people who wants to change their life with the help of bitcoin.

♦ UNIQUE GAMES ♦     Tower.bet     ♦   DAILY RACES   ♦
██   ██   ██   ██████████████████████████████████████████████   ██   ██   ██
$41,000+ Level Bonuses   ★   300 DOGE Signup Bonus
Odlanyer

Activity: 350

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 10:56:52 AM

Your life in bitcoin is sure brighter because many old users of bitcoin bitcoin rich because they use bitcoin in how many years and also they have an patient to all work that they did, so if you is a beginning in bitcoin world make sure that you know what is bitcoin, how used bitcoin, what is benefits of bitcoin in your life and what is the purpose of bitcoin you took lot of the by searching about bitcoin information to make sure your in bitcoin become wealth and brighter for the sake of your family.
pendekar cinta

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 11:15:29 AM

If the digital currency is able to control the government well would certainly have a positive impact for the country and make the population more prosperous life because they do not have to worry if you want to invest in the world of cryptocurrency in the future.

yanimkurniawan

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 11:21:06 AM

I am sure that the future of bitcoin is brighter than it is now, because for our society it is very easy to use bitcoin, so bitcoin is also easy to get a fair profit, because bitcoin price always increases with time.
neerajimittal

Activity: 42

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 11:22:59 AM

Bitcoin price has been very volatile since early 2013 when it was trading between $10 and $15, and soon afterwards it went on a parabolic rise to hit a high of $1163 within the same year.
buternasek

Activity: 336
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 11:23:28 AM

With the rate of global acceptance and patronage i think the future of bitcoin is obvious because it will keep growing and its value even though volatile will still grow higher and higher as and when new investors come on  board.
Roxyy

Activity: 45

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 11:23:34 AM

Bitcoin is  actually the future of digital currency, although it is juts somehow hard for other countries to access bitcoin since they are not yet Taoist much developed and they don't have the access on the internet that makes it hard for them to gain bitcoin. But bitcoin is the real future of currency, it could make a simple living to a luxurious one.
Hellokitty09

Activity: 180
Merit: 9

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 11:25:46 AM

I hope that the future of bitcoin will be very prosperous! I have great hopes for bitcoin, because in the future he must change the financial system in the world! I do not know when it can happen, but there are all the prerequisites!

For me, Bitcoins thought to be the most secured and ecrypted advanced money. it has the biggest system. Recently, there have scaling issue coming about into postponed transactiions and high expense still the cost has been developing . may there will be different cryptocurrencies in future that will have comparative encryption and most likely quicker. require less to state innovation will continue advancing that is the reason it is critical to keep ourselves refreshed about improvements in the future
akashark

Activity: 387
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 11:35:04 AM

To me, bitcoin may have a great future. Like John McAfee told that bitcoin will reach million USD! That can happen in the future or anytime. Though I am not agreed with him I am feeling like bitcoin will hit 50K USD in future. But it will possible if governments will accept bitcoin if bitcoin used as a currency like Mavro then Milestone can happen!! Actually, I don't know what will exactly happen but I believe to hope.

Noelbetty12

Activity: 168
Merit: 5

Now You Can Be The Bookmaker!

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 12:28:47 PM

There has been so many questions during those times when bitcoin became popular and as it progresses many still doubts if it will ever be the same or will just pass away forgotten by many. Bitcoin evolved with this questions in mind. What if it will be banned or regulated? Yet all of these where proven to be just speculations until now because bitcoin survives and all doubts where left aside. Nobody will ever be able to remove if from the circulation. Therefore I would say bitcoin will never be lost and will continue until it will never be put to use Or at the end off the world.

【 MARGINLESS.IO 】 (https://www.marginless.io/)
【Now YOU Can Be The Bookmaker!】
Butchick

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 12:38:25 PM

despite the fact that bitcoin is actually threatening the national government, it doesn't mean that bitcoin will be gone or even end since despite all these challenges, bitcoin will continue to exist so long as there will be investors and people that will continue to believe and invest in it. bitcoin is ran thru a decentralized system meaning even though there will be a huge amount of bitcoin that may be owned by the government, which is less likely, no one can still take control of it.

olatslodi

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 12:45:51 PM

The future of bitcoin is great because, people are showing great interest. Everyone is promoting bitcoin. I believe in bitcoin because I had seen already it's potential growth that will surely give the investors sufficient profit.
Kuchiyose

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 12:46:49 PM

If the digital currency is able to control the government well would certainly have a positive impact for the country and make the population more prosperous life because they do not have to worry if you want to invest in the world of cryptocurrency in the future.

It's with positive thinking in the future but you try to imagine with negative thinking. what will happen with Bitcoin?
Samia Samu

Activity: 82

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 12:49:48 PM

I think Bitcoin future are a lot better. Bitcoin popularity is increasing day by day and Bitcoin is being worldwide.
baconlike

Activity: 308
Merit: 3

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 12:51:06 PM

As I predict that BTC will not increase in the future, they will last forever but prices are not rising higher now. The market now has many altcoin born too much competition with BTC. So in the future it is possible that BTC will not be the market leader.

||   ICONIQ HOLDING   ||
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem, Powered by the ICNQ Token
zngit

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 12:53:29 PM

Personally I do believe in bitcoin that it will dominate the entire land in the world. That will take time to happen. Government will do some kinds of favour to make friends with bitcoin benefits in the land of economics and business negotiations. Politics will not interferes to avoid the massive acceptance of bitcoin in the world.
Crislyn4116

Activity: 336

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 01:04:09 PM

The future of the bitcoin is very useful it can use for transfer of money anywhere in the world using bitcoin. The payment system is also have fast transaction for any online buy and sell and in the simple store using capture of the qr code.

▀   ▀▀   ▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄          E X C H A S E   |   S I G N    U P          ▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀   ▀▀   ▀
▄▄▄▄▄                 All-in-One FinTech Ecosystem                 ▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄     [   FACEBOOK   ] [    TWITTER    ] [   TELEGRAM   ]     ▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀
pencuri hati

Activity: 106

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 01:21:03 PM

I think Bitcoin future are a lot better. Bitcoin popularity is increasing day by day and Bitcoin is being worldwide.
yes, hopefully bitcoin in the future will be more advanced with price increases and can be obtained for each individual
lynlyn

Activity: 243

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 01:27:30 PM

The future of the bitcoin is very useful it can use for transfer of money anywhere in the world using bitcoin. The payment system is also have fast transaction for any online buy and sell and in the simple store using capture of the qr code.
Ueaht it's really great to be a part of bitcoin because you can direct to convert into fiat and the transaction is so easy and withput rist to do that.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: