Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 02:21:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: what are the benefits of bitcoin?  (Read 3966 times)
Good Bo

Activity: 204
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 02:00:12 AM

what are the benefits you get in bitcoin? And how those it affect your daily living?

Bitcoin gives me the technology and i learn how it can change the world. Bitcoin also give me income from trading.
I use the income in my life not in daily basis but monthly since i cash out everymonth.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MarkusIsaiah

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 02:01:09 AM

what are the benefits you get in bitcoin? And how those it affect your daily living?

the benefits of bitcoin is allowing us to earn an extra income for our daily living. for my experience without bitcoin until now we are struggling in our in of financial. Bitcoin is a blessing in our family. And it also teach us how to invest and save for our future needs.
Wend

Activity: 1386
Merit: 283

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 02:11:27 AM

The benefits we gather in bitcoin is to make more income in this world of cryptocurrency. If bitcoin still there in the market it is a big help to our financial problem in our family. Bitcoin can give more job to the people.

kimmali

Activity: 113

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 02:12:51 AM

Bitcoins have many benefits one of them is, if they allowed bitcoin as a mode of payment, it is now easier for us to pay. You don't have to convert your bitcoins to cash in order to pay. Also, the most important benefit is,bitcoin gives you a very big opportunity to earn money and make a living. It is really a good source of income specially for students like us .
maydna

Activity: 2926
Merit: 556

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 02:13:18 AM

the benefits of bitcoin is allowing us to earn an extra income for our daily living. for my experience without bitcoin until now we are struggling in our in of financial. Bitcoin is a blessing in our family. And it also teach us how to invest and save for our future needs.

with bitcoin, we can slowly change our financial to become better. I really like with investing that bitcoin offers to us although it is too risky because of the price is too volatile but in the long term, bitcoin can give us a big profit. bitcoin itself affect my daily living and I can try to have more bitcoin by many ways. I can slowly get earning from what I do in bitcoin and in the end, I can buy something to fill daily needs.
mel0924

Activity: 294
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 02:13:58 AM

The biggest thing benefited me from bitcoin is that I have earn money from it. I have paid my debts because I have earn from trading different types of coins. I have paid online purchases with the use of bitcoins and most of all I have savings fro my future with bitcoins.

▄▄▄▄
             ▄▄████████▄
          ▄██████████████▄
        ▄██████████████████▄
      ▄████████▀  ██████████▄
    ▄████████▀    ▄███████████
   ████████▀    ▄██████████████
 ▄███████▀    ▄████▀  ██████████
▄██████▀    ▄████▀    ▄██████████
████████  ▄████▀    ▄█████████████
█████████████▀    ▄████▀  ████████
 ██████████▀    ▄████▀    ▄██████▀
  ██████████  ▄████▀    ▄███████▀
   ██████████████▀    ▄████████
    ███████████▀    ▄████████▀
     ▀██████████  ▄████████▀
      ▀██████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
          ▀████████▀▀
             ▀▀▀▀
EQUAL

██
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██
SELF DEFLATIONARY CRYPTOCURRENCY

█
  ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
  ██
   █

▄█████▄
 █         █████████   ▄
 ██▄      ████████████▀
 ████▄▄  ▄█████████████▀
 ▄▀███████████████████
 ▀████████████████████
   ██████████████████
 ▀▄ █████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
    ▀██████████████▀
      ████████████▀
    ▄███████████▀
▄▄███████████▀▀

▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
██████▀▀▄███▄▀▀██████
█████  ▀     ▀  █████
████             ████
████   ██   ██   ████
████   ▄     ▄   ████
█████▄  ▀███▀  ▄█████
█████████████████████
█████████████▀███████
 ████████████▄ ▀█████
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀███
                   ▀█

▄▄
                  ▄▄████
              ▄▄████████
          ▄▄███████▀████
      ▄▄█████████▀ █████
  ▄▄███████████▀ ▄██████
█████████████▀  ████████
   ▀▀██████▀  ▄█████████
       ▀▀▀  ▄███████████
           ▄████████████
           █████████████
           ████▀  ▀▀████
           ██▀       ▀██
johnrickdalaygon

Activity: 182

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 02:15:33 AM

Having and using bitcoin today helps me to reduce cost when delivering payment to one another, it minimize time in making financial transactions. It also help me to easily find jobs and i can earn money in just browsing the web. It also keep my transactions anonimity there is a lot of good benefits of bitcoin. That is why i loved to used this.
GalahadSeika

Activity: 179

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 02:16:11 AM

The main benefits and advantages that im getting from bitcoin is that it serves as an extra income apart from my job without paying taxes, it also forces me to study economics and when to sell bitcoin at the right time, and creates a new source of income. It affects my daily life dramatically because from the moment I wake up and from the moment I close my eyes all I think about is bitcoining and sometimes I dont sleep at all to catch the moment when the bitcoin value drops and then I'll buy and such.
Amilhussin24

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 02:17:58 AM

Based on my knowledge about bitcoin, it has a big impact in peoples lives, it could really affect our lives. Because of the benefits we can get on it. One example is the sustainability of bitcoin, and many more. Bitcoin is a chance to a people who doesn't have or doesn't able to have a bank account, bitcoin is the hope, because everyone is free to have an account for free. The easiest way of using bitcoin is also one of the benefits that people could get, it is decentralized. People has a big chance to earn in Cryptocurrency, it is in all over the world.
banjuuuuun

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 02:27:02 AM

you know I'm a newbie here but base on the stories I've heard to my classmates bitcoin helps them a lot financially. not as big as we want to earn but as a student earning while studying is really a big thing specially here in our country.
Dod Ong

Activity: 323

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 02:34:03 AM

For me, the bitcoin have more benefits for me. Why? because some of my needs I can buy using bitcoin. I can earned more money through bitcoin so bitcoin can  help my in my daily needs or my daily expenses, not only in my expenses also the expenses of my family. The bitcoin helps me to help my parents or family to give their needs or daily expenses. I want all of my family members become a bitcoin user some day. So I can help them in their expenses.
kalph22

Activity: 121
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 02:43:47 AM

For me the benefits that I get in Bitcoin are, it gives me opportunity to save some of my money and gives me income for my daily needs. I can easy paid Bitcoin on online purchase and the benefits that my Bitcoin if I keep in long term it will grow. That's why I love Bitcoin it gives me a better future.
bxbxy

Activity: 68

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 02:44:28 AM

The number one benefit of having a bitcoin is that when you invest it. Your bitcoin will grow in a huge price without doing anything and just investing it and thats why bitcoin is a very good investment.
Mazda17

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 03:08:18 AM

The benefits are all related to financial life. This affects our lives in a positive way, as it enables us to improve the standard of our lives.
Good thinking and I feel flattered by your thoughts.
Your thinking is very true if the benefits are all related to financial life. Especially if you have the luck in managing bitcoin then it feels good to get a good income from bitcoin.
vanedwap

Activity: 560
Merit: 113

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2017, 03:09:21 AM

Bitcoin have many benefits,  bitcoin have no way to interrupt user transactions or place freezes on Bitcoin accounts,  bitcoin users can pay for their coins anywhere they have Internet access.

Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 03:33:54 AM

The benefits are all related to financial life. This affects our lives in a positive way, as it enables us to improve the standard of our lives.
Good thinking and I feel flattered by your thoughts.
Your thinking is very true if the benefits are all related to financial life. Especially if you have the luck in managing bitcoin then it feels good to get a good income from bitcoin.
Bringing new ways to earn and making things possible if we are really aiming to have a much better financial stability, bitcoin is another way to save our money with the concept of  growing its value, if thinking of benefits aside from earnings we can also treat this as a currency where we can use or exchange to fiat from each countries that we are going to visit as long as that country have a local exchange.
rhayot

Activity: 351
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 07:33:03 AM

There are a lot of benefits from bitcoin, generally it is more on financial matters. Bitcoin's mainstream benefit were it is irreversible or permanent transaction, you cannot alter it, next one is no paper works needed bacause it is an online transaction, you just need a computer and internet, third is the value of bitcoin as the days come the value of bitcoin is increasing rapidly. Last one is the transaction fee is cheap unlike in the other crypto currency.
Leezkie22

Activity: 198

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 07:44:45 AM

We have lots of benefits by using your bitcoin in right way. Example when you join the campaign you can earn by that. You have potential to grow you BTC. Other thing. When you invest your bitcoin. You BTC actually grow. Because bitcoin not decreasing its increasing.  There a lot of benefits in bitcoin. And even poor people or non eduacate people can manage bitcoin.
spooneds1

Activity: 195
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 07:52:59 AM

there are so many benefits you can get in bitcoin like earning more profit in trading for your business plans or get money from it for you daily needs in life.also earning more after a long period of time in investing. you can pay your debt and use it as a payments in online shopping or online payments.

sensei stupid

Activity: 896
Merit: 260

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2017, 08:00:04 AM

for the benefit I get from bitcoin can not be counted until now. because since I got to know Bitcoin, all the expenses I use are from Bitcoin. and it can not be denied anymore. How come. even to eat me with my family alone can be said in the outcome of Bitcoin. so Bitocin is like my life.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: