Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 09:06:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: what are the benefits of bitcoin?  (Read 3966 times)
charlemagne_15

Activity: 357
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 07:05:53 PM

what are the benefits you get in bitcoin? And how those it affect your daily living?
The benefits of having a bitcoin is that you can make yourself wealthy and also  healthy because you can buy all the things you want and need to make that thing happens.

PTON PRE-SALE Live    █████████████     FORESTING     █████████████  PARTICIPATE NOW!
█████ next-generation social media service based on blockchain technology   ██████
 █ ██ █  ● Twitter ● Facebook ● Youtube ● Telegram [EN] ● Telegram [KOR] ● Medium  █ ██ █ 

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
jak3
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 09:55:35 PM

Bitcoin has helped me in many ways, it has taught me about the Global current system and bitcoin provides with many more advantages which I do not get every. In my country we were been charged for every action that includes the banks have to pay for sending money have to pay for updating your account and So on.
agus_purno

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 09:58:57 PM

we already know for ourselves that bitcoin can provide a lot of benefits for people who believe and can take advantage of bitcoin technology so knowing the base makes the possibility of loss becomes less, we just need to buy it then hold it and sell very simple

███  ████     BAANX  |  The Cryptobank Revolution     ████  ███
▬▬▬  ►  ▬▬▬  ANN  Whitepaper  Telegram  Facebook  Twitter  Medium  ▬▬▬  ◄  ▬▬▬
PRE-SALE IS OPEN!  ▬▬  Register for 100BXX!  ▬▬  Subscribe to our NEWSLETTER
stayeduptolate

Activity: 980
Merit: 502

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 06:04:14 AM

Bitcoin has the following advantages:

- Low cost: If you transfer money through bank to friends or relatives usually will take a cost but with Bitcoin it is free or just take a small fee.
- Efficiency: Bitcoin money is sent and received almost instantly, regardless of where you send it anywhere in the world, at any time of day or night.
- High security: Transactions do not contain personal information, it is hidden on the system, allowing security of user information to avoid identity theft.
- Transparency: All transaction information is included in the bitcoin trading website or electronic wallet.
- Controls: Users can control their transactions without any management

The biggest advantage of Bitcoin in my opinion is that it is highly secure, every Bitcoin transaction is safe, not risky.
from my views there are many benefits of bitcoin like bitcoin help those people who are jobless or do not any way of earning the money . By doing work on bitcoin they earn the money which help them to become milliner and change the status . Bitcoin help to do online transaction  like do shopping , book online ticket and help to transfer the money from one country to another.
johnlhy251

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 06:09:47 AM

The benefits of the bitcoin is for financial problems in every country.
cungtrongdung1

Activity: 37

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 06:10:05 AM

The benefits are all related to financial life. This affects our lives in a positive way, as it enables us to improve the standard of our lives.
Convenience in trading: If you notice any intermediaries, they have a limit on transfer and receive money in the day. But with bitcoin, you can send an unlimited number of bitcoins to your friends and relatives. No matter where they are in the world. And you can send at any time, no one can manage the amount you send.
Shirley J. Johnson

Activity: 8

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 06:11:07 AM

What are the benefits of money ? Bitcoin is no different than money, It has an exchange so it has a value, It's not the bitcoin that's going to effect your life it is the revenues that you are going to get from it. Every bitcoin invester is dreaming to be rich one day from his investments in it. That is the goal of bitcoin (making us rich) . For me It's effecting my life very positively ,because it is making me financially comfortable and confident.
Convenience in trading: If you notice any intermediaries, they have a limit on transfer and receive money in the day. But with bitcoin, you can send an unlimited number of bitcoins to your friends and relatives. No matter where they are in the world. And you can send at any time, no one can manage the amount you send.
Angelo S. Isbell

Activity: 7

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 06:12:09 AM

- Low cost: If you transfer money through bank to friends or relatives usually will take a cost but with Bitcoin it is free or just take a small fee.
- Efficiency: Bitcoin money is sent and received almost instantly, regardless of where you send it anywhere in the world, at any time of day or night.
- High security: Transactions do not contain personal information, it is hidden on the system, allowing security of user information to avoid identity theft.
- Transparency: All transaction information is included in the bitcoin trading website or electronic wallet.

The biggest advantage of Bitcoin in my opinion is that it is highly secure, every Bitcoin transaction is safe, not risky.
John D. Smith

Activity: 8

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 06:14:34 AM

what are the benefits you get in bitcoin? And how those it affect your daily living?

Bitcoin is so useful and it helps me a lot. In price of it, It's so unbelievable and this is the one thing that helped me. I spend a year working with Bitcoins. I can provide my own money now because of Bitcoin. I can put my money in my bank accounts. I can secure my money because of it. I love bitcoin because it always help me financially and mentally.

Safety and security: Every bitcoin transaction can be done and completed without any personal information. Transaction information is displayed but your identity is completely confidential.
It can not be faked: The cost of testing the quality of gold is very high, and the testing of Bitcoin does not cost anything, and it is true that bitcoin can not be faked because it does not exist in the physical form.
Mark R. Slater

Activity: 9

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 06:15:37 AM

Safety and security: Every bitcoin transaction can be done and completed without any personal information. Transaction information is displayed but your identity is completely confidential.
It can not be faked: The cost of testing the quality of gold is very high, and the testing of Bitcoin does not cost anything, and it is true that bitcoin can not be faked because it does not exist in the physical form.
ajiejot

Activity: 392
Merit: 112

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 06:15:57 AM

There are many benefits of bitcoin. Bitcoin can help our daily lives, to make more easier and comfortable. Like paying items or services virtually, don't need physical money anymore. See? Bitcoin is really big help for our daily lives and all the people here in the world.
Jimitieu

Activity: 141
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 06:16:56 AM

It helps me pay my daily bills and I do not have to rely on my parents anymore. I am very young and I am 17 years old, I come to bitcoin just because I want to change my life, I want to make money myself and use that money to do business and pay for school. Moreover, I was able to make friends with many people in the forum and they helped me very enthusiastically.

Tambu

Activity: 224
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2018, 06:25:18 AM

Bitcoin actually give enough income that one of the benefit. People will not trading btc if the there is no profit in it.
The profit is quick compare to conventional business. 

MONARCH  |  THE COMPLETE CRYPTO SOLUTION  |  Private Sale is LIVE!
▬▬  "Be your own KING"  |  PRE-SALE: JUNE 15, 2018  ▬▬▬▬▬
roll on

Activity: 175
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 06:25:43 AM

The benefits are all related to financial life. This affects our lives in a positive way, as it enables us to improve the standard of our lives.

We can learn about cryptocurrencies here and the most important part is that when we earn income here that helps us in a lot of ways.
Bionicgalaxy

Activity: 317
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 06:31:11 AM

There are a lot of benefits that bitcoin provide. First thing is that, bitcoin is a great opportunity for you to have a side job or a another source of income if you have a permanent job but for a student like this thing is beyond a great opportunity that I could called a benefit. Next one is that bitcoin is also a money, and money saves as from hunger and provides our basic needs such as clothes, shelter and so on, by that bitcoin affects my daily living and also yours. Well, there are lots of opportunity that bitcoin provides I could not mention it all but I mentioned the major one.
BeGoods
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 06:35:41 AM

Because of the price surge of Bitcoin, I see Bitcoin as an asset, not a currency. And because of that, the number one benefit I get as a holder of Bitcoin is that I generate revenue in the easiest way. How does it affect my daily living? I no longer experience scarcity. I am still not yet rich but I have more supplies of my needs compared to my life before where I do not know Bitcoin.
I'm sure every user will definitely get the effect of using bitcoin in their life. be it good influence or bad influence. but most of what I see is a good influence because bitcoin give benefits a lot of people. you can see bitcoin prices rising very high from a few months ago. so surely it provides a great advantage for many people including me
stayeduptolate

Activity: 980
Merit: 502

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 06:47:54 AM

from my views there are lot of benefits of bitcoin like bitcoin help to earning the money for poor people fir survive the life very easily. Bitcoin provide the great opportunity for those people who want become the milliner and change the completely economic status of the people . Students also take benefits from the bitcoin to earn the money .
fishball

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 06:51:34 AM

Definitely in terms of financial assistance. You earn much more than what you normally earn in your job. And, reading and posting here add some knowledge about anything so learning too:)
Clark13

Activity: 52

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 06:52:18 AM

Bitcoin confers certain benefits on users such as:

Liberty: One of the attributes of Bitcoin is the enablement to be in control, a driving seat sort of experience. You become the manager of your money or resources, not needing anyone to tell you when, how or where to use the money. With Bitcoin, you can transact without recourse to any third parry such as credit card companies and banks. That liberty is expressed in you being the manager of your account. You can check up your wealth without the prying eyes of the bankers looking over your shoulder.

Limitlessness: There is no other currency as unifying the human race as bitcoin. When you send me the Deutsch Mark, my mind goes to the Germans, send me Yen, I think of the Japanese, Yuan the Chinese and on and on. But with Bitcoin, it is a universal currency. Everyone ought to want to use it. Every merchant in every country. The days are nearly gone when governments would place restrictions on their citizens on whom to send or receive payments from. With internet connection, you can deal with everyone, anywhere, everywhere, anytime. That's the blockchain advantage. The bitcoin benefit.

There are so many benefits if we are talking about bitcoin. First, since it is volatile, we can have a profit through investing money to bitcoin. Another one is a source of income without investing money through the bitcointalk forum. It helps a lot for students for tuition and other school fees or school activities and for unemployed who want to start something like businesses. Another one is that there is no middleman in bitcoin so that transaction does not need a long term process.
huluhulu

Activity: 10

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 06:56:50 AM

in my opinion , more secure and counterfeit-proof .
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: