Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 06:38:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: what are the benefits of bitcoin?  (Read 3966 times)
Miltwo

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 02:39:16 PM

Bitcoin has a bunch of benefits when compared to fiat. Basically there are no advantages for fiat right now, except for adoption and fungibility.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
fuding12

Activity: 133
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 02:52:44 PM

slowly bitcoin affects my life indirectly.
besides being an additional source of income, getting to know bitcoin also makes my insights increases!!.
snoopy95

Activity: 13

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 03:18:28 PM

Bitcoin has a bunch of benefits when compared to fiat. Basically there are no advantages for fiat right now, except for adoption and fungibility.
hi and welcome to bitcoin Smiley

Bitcoin has numerous benefits and advantages over using localized currency.
1.Anyone, from any country, of any age can accept Bitcoins within minutes.  There is no ID card, passport or proof of address that all conventional banks required to open an account.basically no paper work is needed.
2.When making a Bitcoin transfer the fees are extremely low compared to conventional methods of moving money.
3.One of the most widely publicized benefits of Bitcoin is that governments, banks and other financial intermediaries have no way to interrupt user transactions or place freezes on Bitcoin accounts.
4. sales taxes are not added onto any purchases.

thankyou Smiley
Bitcoinislifer09

Activity: 257
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 03:19:00 PM

what are the benefits you get in bitcoin? And how those it affect your daily living?
The benefits of bitcoin is you will earn some money in easiest way.Also the bitcoin gives every people a source of income.Bitcoin makes our lives secured in terms of our future and it makes our lives easy.And the one thing is you can make any transaction through bitcoin.
You can make a progress in your life through this.
Digitalbitcoin

Activity: 1540
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2017, 03:43:04 PM

Bitcoin have many benefits according to how user consider about it. First thing Bitcoin is decentralized and open source, so anyone can join this revolution. Second thing Bitcoin is the world admired cryptocurrency. And day by day value of Bitcoin is increasing. These specification make Bitcoin unique. But additionally, limited supply, decentralization, anonymity, openledger and lower fees transaction gives more advantages to users while transacting or using Bitcoins.
AVAMONEY

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 03:47:39 PM
Last edit: December 17, 2017, 03:07:26 PM by AVAMONEY

I've been working into trading virtual items in shop online since few years ago, i choosing Bitcoin as payment method, because it's irreversible, i have no worried for received payment being chargeback / cheated as paypal does. Others, Bitcoin not need Paperwork to received payment, this is mutual advantages which we can afford to secure our ID or Document being put online or stored on 3rd party.
Ejanend

Activity: 460
Merit: 254

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 07:08:47 PM

bitcoin brought a big change in my life, not just supplemented my income, but now I also have savings from working in bitcoin, and that's great for my family
different from my previous life with uncertain income, I am grateful bitcoin can be present to this world
It is hard to count the benefits of bitcoin today because it is making money and saving a lot of profit is not. It is buying things for people and not only buying things but also helping poor and needy people / since I know about bitcoin I am very happy and now I am not worry about my expenses because I pay for all my expenses is with bitcoin help and I am buying a lot of things with bitcoin help so I love bitcoin for a lot of reasons.

BUY CRYPTO AT REASONABLE RATES
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀ ▀█████▄
██████ ▄█▄ ██████
██████ █████ ██████
█████ ▄ ███ ▄ █████
████▌▐██ █ ██▌▐████
███▄ ▀▀▌ ▐▀▀ ▄███
▀████▄▄ ▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀█▀█████▄
████        ▀████
███████  ███  █████
███████      ▀█████
███████  ███  █████
████        ▄████
▀█████▄█▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
██████   ▐███████
██████▌   ▀▀███████
█████▀    ▄████████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████
███▌         ▄███
▀█████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
&OTHER
COINS
almightylarvas

Activity: 46

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 07:10:57 PM

Not having to queue in the bank at 75 degrees on a sunny day, not sure if somebody already mentioned this benefit
doomistake

Activity: 1400
Merit: 571

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 11:32:23 PM

what are the benefits you get in bitcoin? And how those it affect your daily living?

so many advantages gained for bitcoin users one of them is in transactions using bitcoin not necessary to the bank, no need to shop just enough transfer shop and all you need is internet connection, of course it is very helpful in my daily activities

Not just that, bitcoin is a very good source of income on which you could earn so much profits if you are going to be dedicated on doing so. It demands time and effort before you could earn one, it took me a year before I saved 1 bitcoin in my wallet because I'm also converting some if I needed it. Bitcoin benefits only comes to us if we are really doing something to earn like Trading for example.

It is not that easy at first, but once you have know how things work in Trading, I assure you, you could earn more than enough that you could have, you just have to be patient though.
Gen iUs

Activity: 74
Merit: 10

Patience is virtue

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 12:13:42 AM

Making additional income and time will be meaningful for earning money that can help me for my daily life and it develops also the skills of reasoning and thinking skills through forum.
Eureka_07

Activity: 1750
Merit: 260

Binance #SWGT and CERTIK Audited

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 12:18:05 AM

The benefits of bitcoin in my life is it makes my life easier than before. Another is I doesn't need to go outside the house just to esrn money. It teach me how to manage my money and how ti exert more effort in a certain thing. It teach me that to achieve the things that you want you need to work hard for it.

Glorypaasa

Activity: 420

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 12:25:40 AM

Bitcoin is the best way to earn money and to get money because it is hard to get money now so bitcoin are very profitable and there's a lot of benefits to people one is it gives a good income to people to live to buysome fooods stuffs paying bills and more so i think bitcoin is the best way to become a good people.
Guryon_master

Activity: 384
Merit: 12

Student Coin

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 12:31:59 AM

The benifits of bitcoin when it comes to financial matter for the investors is they can earn from it in just a few months more than all the banks out there than can give them. They have the assurance of earning from bitcoin with 100 percent free from government taxes. Investors with questionable wealth can invest bitcoin without experiencing investigation that leads the possibility of confiscating their own possession by the government.

► StudentCoin◄ ♦ Platform to create personal, DeFi and NFT Tokens ♦ ► StudentCoin◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Reddit◂ | ▸Instagram◂[/center
ereved_xx

Activity: 18

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 04:34:55 AM

Well, as of now I'm still a newbie but if I were to ask, btc helps us financially especially that I am a student and may improves quality of life
yashjaat

Activity: 42

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 05:23:36 AM

We have put the idea of “social” in a setting where people don’t need to be there.

We have made countless means to communicate something to someone that would have taken days, weeks, or even months, a few decades ago.

We have redesigned public transport where a company is running a transport business without owning any vehicles at all.

Driverless cars. Cashless society. Wireless connections.

That’s disruption.

And yet, we have shown no signs of stopping.

Recently, the world has been shaken by a revolutionary, game-changing, and ultra-polarizing system called cryptocurrency.

What is cryptocurrency and why all the fuss about it?

In layman’s terms, cryptocurrency is a virtual currency that utilizes cryptography for security.

In short, it is a currency that is beyond any government and has no central authority.

One of the best examples of cryptocurrency today is Bitcoin.

Everyone talks about it and has their own fair share of opinions and skepticisms.

Some say, Bitcoin’s a bubble and that it is bound to fail.

However, the results prove otherwise.

In just its 8th year, Bitcoin has grown from practically worthless to a mind-boggling $16000 per BTC.

Now, that’s a bubble we would all love to take, yeah?

Simply put, Bitcoin is here to stay – and stay, it will.

If you don’t believe it, there’s no point reading this.

If you do, then there’s only one question that business-minded people are asking…

“How can I use Bitcoin and cryptocurrency to help me grow financially?”

You are not alone. Many are still working their way through this Bitcoin craze, but we’ve got good news for you.

We have figured it out.

We know how to make money out of it.

In fact, we have been making money out of it for a long time now.

Not tens nor fifties. Not even hundreds.

We’re talking about thousands and thousands of dollars.
jkinit2125

Activity: 182
Merit: 8

NTOK: Tokenize Your Talents

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 05:31:30 AM

There are a lot of benefits if we are to hold bitcoin. Technically bitcoin is an investment so one of its benefits is the financial freedom it will give or arise to those investors who believe in bitcoin. Bitcoin is a lie changing investment. Also bitcoin is like the main cryptocurrency among them all, without bitcoin, you can not buy any other tokens or cryptocurrency.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   NTOK   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
GLOBAL DECENTRALIZED ECOSYSTEM FOR CONTINUING EDUCATION (https://ntok.io)
Henry27

Activity: 14

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 05:31:58 AM

The biggest benefit you can get from Bitcoin is that it allows you to have extra income due to the revenues that you can get during the trades.
Noore Najjar

Activity: 210

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 05:48:01 AM

Bitcoin buys are discrete. Unless An client voluntarily publishes as much Bitcoin transactions, as much buys need aid never connected with as much personage identity, a great part like cash-only purchases, Also can't make followed again should him. Over fact, the unacknowledged Bitcoin location that is produced for client buys transforms for each transaction.

btc78

Activity: 2492
Merit: 212

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 05:51:02 AM

mainly its financial aspects.it gives me another way of earning in which i dont have to take overtime from my regular work to have good income.the effect is my life becomes wewlthier than my life when im not into crypto .and my family is more happier now

Yamifoud

Activity: 2744
Merit: 517

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 06:05:08 AM

mainly its financial aspects.it gives me another way of earning in which i dont have to take overtime from my regular work to have good income.the effect is my life becomes wewlthier than my life when im not into crypto .and my family is more happier now
Bitcoin is totally a life changing technology in terms of financial. It really a big helps for everybody to boost our financial capabilities and to improved our living. Although considering that there are times that of emergencies but then, there is something that can provide us. Keeping works in bitcoin or even investing it surely we can experience of comfortable life.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: