Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 01:18:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: what are the benefits of bitcoin?  (Read 3966 times)
Bessta

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 02:14:36 PM

Bitcoin provides extra income without tax.

HYDAX EXCHANGE BOUNTY ANN
A Secure, Efficient, Simple Cryptocurrency Exchange
Exchange Futures & Options IEO APP Community
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
mona55

Activity: 143
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 02:25:28 PM

bitcoin has more benefits.it helps me to overcome my problems,my all needs.it gives me money to help my relative.

pukwengkweng

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 02:32:22 PM

Bitcoin has numerous benefits and advantages. there are some factors in what are the benefits of BTC.
first is Bitcoin is the only payment method that is 100% irreversible and cannot be charged back.  For this reason you should be careful when sending Bitcoins; be sure that you are sending them to a trusted vendor.
Second, No paperwork needs in BTC any age can accept Bitcoins within minutes.  There is no ID card, passport or proof of address that all conventional banks required to open an account.  All you need to do to start sending and receiving Bitcoins is to download a Bitcoin Wallet program and generate a Bitcoin Address.
And lastly, Bitcoin has a Quick and Cheap transactions
emmanborromeo67

Activity: 196
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 02:38:08 PM

for me the benifits of bitcoin there are more . if you dont have money for incase of emergency bitcoin can help you your problem about money.
notyours

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 03:27:26 PM

There are lot of benifits here in bitcoin, it can be helpful financially we can earn a lot of money it can be a source of income it can also help us making wise decision for our investments.
I was agree with you that bitcoin has a lot of benefits, and for me the benefits we can get here in bitcoin is we can surely make money from it and when we make money using bitcoin is i am sure that we can survive in this world and we can  have a better future and by earning profit with bitcoin.

Well the benefit of bitcoin for me is that it helps me in my daily living. Usually I depend on my parents money in order to cover my expenses and now that i have found a thing that i can call a decent job, I am proud to say to every one that i can now help my family and cover their expenses also. It is a somehow dream come true for me also.
cybersofts
Copper Member

Activity: 658
Merit: 284

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 07:47:41 PM

what are the benefits you get in bitcoin? And how those it affect your daily living?
Bitcoin is changing the world every day by providing job and investment opportunity to the people where they can invest their money and make profit by just their bitcoins because it has limited supply of only 16.7 million bitcoins in circulation worldwide at the moment. The demand of bitcoin is higher that the supply, that is why the price will to continue to grow in the future.
spinno

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 07:58:18 PM

Bitcoin has numerous benefits and advantages. there are some factors in what are the benefits of BTC. There are lot of benifits here in bitcoin, it can be helpful financially we can earn a lot of money it can be a source of income it can also help us making wise decision for our investments.
We all know that the value of bitcoin is always increasing and it gives people a chance to earn and change the way of living. Aside from the earnings that bitcoin brought to the people it also provide more ideas to people who are involve with it. It makes people knowldgeable enough to many things like in investing and trading to have more profit. Now that i am into this crypto world i do hope that bitcoin will bring plenty of benefit to me and help me out of financial difficulties.
ariaalex

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 08:00:09 PM

Bitcoin is more than just ‘digital money’. It’s about equality, access, and a more open framework for society.
With bitcoin in the global picture, governments and financial companies must act more fairly and more responsibly, for two key reasons:
Bitcoin money transfers are relatively low cost compared to international bank transfers. Sending money abroad using bitcoin  can be done without using the banking system.
Capazoolo

Activity: 88

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 08:04:07 PM

Bitcoin has a very large amount of profit rate which no other system of investment can give the investor so bitcoin is the best to invest in now a days. It price is also increasing every day which will give any one a good amount of daily profit from trading.

osasshem

Activity: 625
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 08:18:44 PM

what are the benefits you get in bitcoin? And how those it affect your daily living?

The benefits I have gotten from bitcoin is numerous and has heavily helped me. It is reliable than anyother investment bodies, which gives profit to every investors. I spend half of my day with the crypto community, cause it gives me more joy looking at the price chart of bitcoin and altcoins.
justyourkuya

Activity: 156

Bounty Campaign Management

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 09:40:17 PM

Earning and investing bitcoin helps you to be financially equip, that is, generating income in the most convenient way and able to sustain daily necessities. More than the financial aspect, many become goal-oriented and determimed in working on it. Thus, making them feel self-sufficient.
bitcoinskyrocket09

Activity: 239

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 09:56:57 PM

The benefits are all related to financial life. This affects our lives in a positive way, as it enables us to improve the standard of our lives.
There have a benefits using or investing bitcoin in our financial because bitcoin will help us to have a  extra income in our earning .  And investing in bitcoin will grow or raise your money in a period of time.  As we know bitcoin value are keep raising and raising.  You can now buy the things that you'll need and want, build a business that help you in your financial Needs all of because of bitcoin . Just invest or buy bitcoin have great support in you and your family for your financial needs
edsnow2017

Activity: 70
Merit: 4

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 10:23:36 PM

I think that the biggest benefits of bitcoin in our daily life was i make transaction online faster and easy instead of making cash payments we are now doing the electronic payment over the internet and how does it affects my daily life and life of others? Simply it makes my online transactions from buying items and others stuff online easy because there were lot of online stores that accept bitcoin as mode of payment.
joan26

Activity: 168

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 10:46:48 PM

I'm able to send and received money any where in the world at any given time.
Without crossing boarders,rescheduling for bank Holidays or any other limitations might think will occur when I'm transferring money.
I sm in control of my money with bitcoin.
dongosquad

Activity: 588
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 10:54:13 PM

Not just bitcoin, but also many other altcoin, I can get big profit by joining bounty project and trading. This is my most incredible experience, I can not imagine how my life if not know cryptocurrency. My salary as an employee is just enough to meet my daily needs. Therefore I am looking for side income to meet additional needs. I am very grateful to God, profit from cryptocurrency is bigger than my salary.

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
swaptaker

Activity: 187

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 11:00:56 PM

Not just bitcoin, but also many other altcoin, I can get big profit by joining bounty project and trading. This is my most incredible experience, I can not imagine how my life if not know cryptocurrency. My salary as an employee is just enough to meet my daily needs. Therefore I am looking for side income to meet additional needs. I am very grateful to God, profit from cryptocurrency is bigger than my salary.

Yeah we don't need to specify it as bitcoin only. Bitcoin started this trend for free economic model and other companies followed bitcoin to create setup companies on the blockchain. This was enough though. Bitcoin started an amazing trend.
Jesabela04

Activity: 540

BountyMarketCap

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 11:03:12 PM

When we're talking about bitcoin's benefits , I could say that it is one of the reasons why I am surviving each day. It is my source of income. Through it , I got savings and earning that will be able for me to use it as my capital for my future business. I am able to sustain my daily living through bitcoin and I've got easier transactions through it.
CryptoVance

Activity: 33
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 11:40:51 PM

Bitcoin is digital, secure, and decentlized. Bitcoin has global payments too.
19faraon88

Activity: 252
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 12:33:37 AM

The benefits of bitcoin is you can manage it without the help of brokers or any person.
altGear

Activity: 73
Merit: 1

PRiVCY

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 01:07:35 AM

financial liberty...send anytime 24/7, passive income, great trading opportunity...want more info check out the discord beginners community on my signature...cheers!

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅[Airdrop]✈✈✈ (https://privcy.io/)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: