Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 12:16:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: what are the benefits of bitcoin?  (Read 3966 times)
weblouartisan

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

Lets Go Adab

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 11:59:58 AM

what are the benefits you get in bitcoin? And how those it affect your daily living?

There are a lot of benefits in bitcoins. The value is keep on increasing periodically and because of that, The value of your coins will multiply depending on how long you are going to hold it. Bitcoins is also a digital currency so you can use it to buy online products.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
boyptc

Activity: 2996
Merit: 680

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 12:04:43 PM

New investors will not understand the decentralization benefit of bitcoin. Most of them are attracted to the changing price of bitcoin and that's the advantage and benefit that they can see to bitcoin. They don't care that it can be use as currency as they are mostly getting with the price change.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Thecryptocurrency09

Activity: 346

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 12:09:42 PM

what are the benefits you get in bitcoin? And how those it affect your daily living?

Bitcoin has a lot of benefits. See how we make our unproductive time product. As we earn from here, we tend to use those into more useful things. It is base on how you prefer to use your bitcoin, for better or for things in the mean time.
hulahup

Activity: 136
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 12:17:43 PM

I own a lot of benefits because it does not need to have a lot of capital that is quite simple, yes play bitcointalk is simple, but profitable for me, I hope more than ever.
AManulat

Activity: 336

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 12:24:01 PM

Benefits of Bitcoin?
First Irreversible Transactions because, bitcoin is the only payment method that is 100% irreversible and cannot be charged back.  For this reason you should be careful when sending Bitcoins; be sure that you are sending them to a trusted vendor.

Second is the Quick and Cheap Transactions, when making a Bitcoin transfer the fees are extremely low compared to conventional methods of moving money and also international wire transfers can take from a few days to more than a week, whereas Bitcoin transactions are generally confirmed with an hour.

Third is no paperwork so anyone, from any country, of any age can accept Bitcoins within minutes.All you need to do is to download a Bitcoin Wallet program and generate a Bitcoin Address to start sending and receiving Bitcoins and there is no limit to the number of Bitcoin Addresses that you can have.
s31joemhar

Activity: 602
Merit: 258

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 09:06:37 PM

I think one of the benefits of bitcoin that offers in the public is the earnings. They provide options in every individual on how to earn in bitcoin,
they provide a high rate of return on capital so you are assured hat there will be a big income that will come to you in future.
Victorycoin

Activity: 1134
Merit: 517

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 09:54:09 AM
Last edit: January 12, 2018, 10:09:50 AM by Victorycoin

New investors will not understand the decentralization benefit of bitcoin. Most of them are attracted to the changing price of bitcoin and that's the advantage and benefit that they can see to bitcoin. They don't care that it can be use as currency as they are mostly getting with the price change.
I really do not know of any investor except of course mediocre investors, that would jump onboard any investment vehicle without first studying and understanding the fundamentals that forms the pillars of the asset they are willing to put their money on, without which perception and interpretation of goings-on around the asset and entire ecosystem would be a charade or gambling at best.
Asawakobana2017

Activity: 322
Merit: 20

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 10:43:31 AM

It changes my life in a very unexpected turn of events when my friend told me about this forum and how to earn bitcoin and other alt coins. I really never knew that that's the start of a life-changing journey. Now, i am even more confident about my future that it will be alright and with flying colors because financially, i worry no more.

I realized it to, even though Im just new in here, as I can see mostly of my friends earning money. One of my friend told me that this will be the start of your life. I believe in them because bitcoin showing me the proof through the profits and benefits with my friend earning. Maybe in the near future I can sustain and give financial support to my family also to my own. For now I am positive enough .
annicketucufaw

Activity: 378
Merit: 16

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 11:03:39 AM

The main benefit of bitcoin as of now is that you can earn money with just sitting in front of your computer or mobile phone. You have a lot of spare time for your leisure time and with family. You are also not stressed in doing work with your irate customers and bosses. It made our life easier and richer. It is just a matter of luck and research and you can be a multi millionaire in just a month or a year. I am really grateful that bitcoin was invented and will continue to support it until the end.

Eth address: 0x84da215D0558B308f9804a8b535e43b2f4f8056f
Ronin: ronin:8a9982982d41a808ab5fb7a23139a4164e0cb945
edgarcoinny

Activity: 17

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 11:03:49 AM

The great profits are the best. The chance to have an investments that keeps increasing is another and too be part of this great crypto world is also a plus.
cokkapaga
Legendary

Activity: 867
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2018, 11:06:28 AM

there are many the benefits of bitcoin. if do you want to using for the investment is good too
and if do you like to traded you can take a chance of the price fluctuations.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄███████████▀▀███████████▄
▄███████████▀    ▀███████████▄
███████████▀        ▀█    ██████
██████████▀                ███████
█████████▀      ▄██▄        ████████
▄███████▀      ▄█▀  ▀█▄      ▀███████▄
██████▀      ▄█▀      ▀█▄      ▀██████
█████▄     ▄█▀    ▄ ▄   ▀█▄     ▄█████
███████▄ ▄█▀    ██████    ▀█▄ ▄███████
█████████▀       █   ██     ▀█████████
▀████████        █████       ████████▀
████████        █   ██      ████████
███████       ██████       ███████
██████         ▀ ▀        ██████
▀████                    ████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

Alt.Estate

█████
█████
█████

█████
█████
█████

█████
█████
█████

█████
█████
█████

█████
█████
█████

█████
█████
█████

█████
█████
█████

█████
█████
█████

█████
█████
█████

█████
█████
█████

█████
█████
█████

█████
█████
█████
  TELEGRAM
MEDIUM
TWITTER
FACEBOOK
moamin77

Activity: 310
Merit: 102

JACS.tech

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 11:17:49 AM

Simple answer: A Decentralized Payment system with no middle men (i.e. banks...)
The question would rather be for blockchain benefits as they are broad than bitcoin

kjnfmplm

Activity: 364
Merit: 6

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2018, 11:21:30 AM

For me, the benefit of bitcoin is a time-killer and at the same time, can earn me money while facing my gadget all the time. Since joining in this forum does not require you to pay first to register, it is a really helpful source of extra money.
edsnow2017

Activity: 70
Merit: 4

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 11:27:04 AM

This blog might help for others and may help you

http://raszl.com/blog/bitcoin-benefits-and-risks
Satry

Activity: 190
Merit: 106

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 02:52:19 PM

I think as a beginner, bitcoin has lots of benefits, I may not understand everything for now but I am certain in the next days I will be getting the benefits of it. Smiley
I feel you when i was a beginner here in bitcoin. We need to search in and read a lot to fully understand what bitcoin is. For me the benefits of bitcoin is aside from you can earned here, is you will learned a lot. And fastest transaction to transfer money and to pay bills.
fleda

Activity: 162

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 03:00:35 PM

Mostly the benefits I get from bitcoin is through financially. Because ever since I started with bitcoin I am earning enough to sustain my needs and also to save money for the future. It has become part of my daily life, checking the price of bitcoin or how the market is going, it has became my habit to go on to the computer everyday and read news about it.

◆  ◆  ◆  ◇      P L A Z A      ◇  ◆  ◆  ◆            The Intersection of Lifestyle & Technology
[ WHITEPAPER ]     PRE-SALE Starts  │  March 15th, 2018     [ ANN THREAD ]
TELEGRAM        GITHUB       MEDIUM        YOUTUBE        TWITTER        FLIPBOARD        REDDIT        LINKEDIN        FACEBOOK        EMAIL
readygoaw

Activity: 476
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 04:40:58 PM

The most important advantage of bitcoin is its popularity. Due to the widespread prevalence of bitcoin, this currency has a high price and is quite liquid. There are a lot of Bitcoin ATMs in the world.
SMAura

Activity: 107
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 05:33:57 PM

makes you rich
Bitcoin can provide extra income and fortunately I've earn money just by visiting and posting, so now I can support my financial needs just by earning through bitcoin it also gives knowledge about how a market goes. Bitcoin is really a good habit, earning money aside form your work salary that's a huge benefit of bitcoin.
zoloq33

Activity: 44

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 05:36:29 PM

There is one clear benefit for me right now - profit. Although originally built to be a currency, I find it very hard to pay with BTC right now (due to several well known reasons), so the only benefit of holding BTC for me is the gains from the price increase.
Tipsters

Activity: 630
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 06:48:03 PM

Because of the price surge of Bitcoin, I see Bitcoin as an asset, not a currency. And because of that, the number one benefit I get as a holder of Bitcoin is that I generate revenue in the easiest way. How does it affect my daily living? I no longer experience scarcity. I am still not yet rich but I have more supplies of my needs compared to my life before where I do not know Bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: