Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 11:12:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: what are the benefits of bitcoin?  (Read 3966 times)
Crislyn4116

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 08:41:35 AM

For me what is the benefit? I have many benifit that incounter during im earning bitcoins first benefit is to be patient bitcoin trading is my love earning if i dont have patient i will be lose and second is to manage my time bitcoin give me how to manage my time by doing bounty,signature campaign and airdrops after that i will study in school thats how can i manage my time i have time in bitcoin and i have time in study

▀   ▀▀   ▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄          E X C H A S E   |   S I G N    U P          ▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀   ▀▀   ▀
▄▄▄▄▄                 All-in-One FinTech Ecosystem                 ▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄     [   FACEBOOK   ] [    TWITTER    ] [   TELEGRAM   ]     ▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Shironkuro

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 08:43:45 AM

Bitcoin has a lot of benefits and also it is different than money. It can provide our daily needs and can help you specially when it comes to financial need.
Approxilite

Activity: 101

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 08:49:02 AM

The benefits are all related to financial life. This affects our lives in a positive way, as it enables us to improve the standard of our lives.

yea i agree with you
Yes it do and i agree on what you`ve said because it helps a lot to people who have financial needs and it also improves the standard of our lives.
Coinsher

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 08:55:29 AM

There are two major benefits that bitcoin can give.One is money,and we know that we need money in order to survive in this world.Second is your grammar skills.You notice that every time you log in here in bitcoin,u will think first on what discussion you gonna have to post.By bitcoin, you are learning.And we know learning cannot be stole.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
kunalqwe

Activity: 46

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 08:58:38 AM

you can earn money through bitcoin by investing in it because bitcoin value is rising day by day.
maydna

Activity: 2926
Merit: 556

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 10:09:25 AM

Bitcoin has a lot of benefits and also it is different than money. It can provide our daily needs and can help you specially when it comes to financial need.

the benefits of bitcoin that we know we can make money from bitcoin and we can use bitcoin as our long term investment. if we only know this, then I think it is enough as our main purpose is searching a way to make money. if the bitcoin price increase then if we cash out our bitcoin, we are making a big money so we can buy our daily needs.
normanderecho

Activity: 460
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 10:39:09 AM

the benefits of bitcoin that we know we can make money from bitcoin and we can use bitcoin as our long term investment. if we only know this, then I think it is enough as our main purpose is searching a way to make money. if the bitcoin price increase then if we cash out our bitcoin, we are making a big money so we can buy our daily needs.

For me the benifits of bitcoin is selling bitcoin and making a money that is very help us because bitcoin is changing life us.people become rich because of investing a bitcoin long term or short term and i think There have a chance  to add people using betcoin because of the high value of bitcoin.

awawo

Activity: 406
Merit: 13

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 10:52:47 AM

The benefit that comes with bitcoin are so numerous, first of all bitcoin give me the opportunity to gain financially and to be able to support my need promptly.
Bitcoin as an assets give me the security of financial freedom no and in the nearest future. Bitcoin as a peer to peer means of sending money it gives us the freedom to carry out our transactions without the interference of any third party.
Wexnident

Activity: 2520
Merit: 665

I don't take loans, ask for sig if I ever do.

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 10:55:40 AM

what are the benefits you get in bitcoin? And how those it affect your daily living?
the best benefit from Bitcoin is profit. The profit helps me on paying my tuition fee at school since I am still studying. It is also not that hard to earn profit especially through investment since the market value of Bitcoin is continuously growing and as it grows, the profit also becomes bigger.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
CrysisCrypto

Activity: 43

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 10:59:34 AM

since I know bitcoin. my finances are increasing. I am really happy with the bitcoin because bitcoin has changed my life
Frost149.6

Activity: 26

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 03:19:15 PM

Bitcoin is a decentralised money. Bitcoin transaction are easier And faster. Bitcoin doesn’t contain sensitive information with the transaction. Bitcoin also help to decrease the unemployment for om the respective countries. Bitcoin transaction only contains a electronic wallet and not any bank or third party. Trading and transaction around the world with bitcoin is easier. Bitcoin can also be used for long term investment. Bitcoin are also a alternative for the student studying and can earn and pay their tuition fees and for daily chores.
Neldoreth

Activity: 4

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 04:53:48 PM

i think  sending money to someone can only take up to ten minutes, the only charge is what is levied by the exchange used, and transactions can be any amount, made at any time and go anywhere. Because of that, the cost of transferring money around the world via bitcoin is usually cheaper and quicker than other methods that can incur fees, impose restrictions and take several days.
asu
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1135

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 05:07:06 PM

Benefit of bitcoin first of all is a hassle free. It can earn and save you more to secure your future since its a hassle free you can pay through online since you dont have to travel to pay your bills and expenses  . And you can have bonding to your family at the same time. No charge if you have to send or transfer the money. If it has a charge its minimal

███████████████████████████
██    ▀█████████████▀    ██
██      ▀████▀████▀      ██
███▄    ▄██▀   ▀██▄    ▄███
█████▄▄██▀  ▄▄▄  ▀██▄▄█████
███████▀    ███    ▀███████
██████               ██████
███████▄    ███    ▄███████
████▀ ▀██▄  ▀▀▀  ▄██▀ ▀████
████▀   ▀██▄   ▄██▀   ▀████
██▀   ▄▄ ▄███▄███▄ ▄▄   ▀██
██▄ ▄█████████████████▄ ▄██
..Duelbits..
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██ ▄▄▄▄ ███████████ ▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █ ▄▄▄▄ ███████ ▄▄▄▄ █ ██
██ ▀ █ ▄▄▄▄ ███ ▄▄▄▄ █ ▀ ██
████ ▀ █  █ ███ █  █ ▀ ████
██████ ▀▀▀▀ ███ ▀▀▀▀ ██████
██▄ ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄ ▄██
██▄██████▌▐▀▄▀▄▀▌▐██████▄██
██▀▀▀████ █▄▀▄▀▄█ ████▀▀▀██
█████▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄█████
███████▌▐█████████▌▐███████
██▄▄▄▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▄▄▄██
█████████████████▀██ ██▀███
██████████████████▄███▄████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██
██ ██████ ▐█████▌ █ ██ █ ██
██ █▀▄▄▀█ ▐▀▄▄▄▀▌ ██▄▄██ ██
██ █▄▀▀▄█ ▐▄▀▀▀▄▌ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██
██ ██████ ▐█████▌ ██████ ██
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██
██▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀███████████
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄█ ███████████
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ █▀▄▀███████ ██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ ██▄████████ ██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ ████▀▄▀████ ██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ ███ ███ ███ ██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ ████▄▀▄████ ██
██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ ████████▀██ ██
██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ ███████▄▀▄█ ██
██▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██
████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀████████
█████▀▄▄███████████▄▄▀█████
████ █████████████████ ████
███ ███████████████████ ███
██ █████████████████████ ██
██ █████████████████████ ██
██ ████████████   ██████ ██
███ ███████████   █████ ███
████ █████████████████ ████
█████▄▀▀███████████▀▀▄█████
████████▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄████████
██ ▄▄▄▀▀███████████▀▀▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▄▀███████▀▄█████ ██
███▄▀█████▄▀███▀▄█████▀▄███
█████▄▀█████▄▀██████▀▄█████
███████▄▀█████▄▀██▀▄███████
█████████▄▀█████▄▀█████████
███▀▄▄▀▀▄██▄▀█████▄▀▀▄▀████
████ ██▄▀████▄▀███▀▄██ ████
████▀▄███▄▀▄███▄▀▄███▄▀████
██▀▄██▀▄▀▀█ ███ █▀▀▄▀██▄▀██
███▄▀▄████▄█████▄████▄▀▄███
LIVE SHOWS
SLOTS
BLACKJACK
  ROULETTE
  DUELS
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
CASHBACK
██&██
RAKEBACK
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
...Register Now...
jancukiyah

Activity: 137

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 05:22:40 PM

There's so many benefits we can got from bitcoin. It's specially for our financial life. You can get some profits from them, their so easy to use, and so many more. That's why how many people still use bitcoin till now.

Contract Vault     Next Generation Agreements for Everyone on The Ethereum Blockchain
❱❱❱  JOIN TOKEN SALE  ❱❱❱  MAY 1st   [[ LIGHTPAPER ]]
▄▀ ██ ▀ ██ ██████    FACEBOOK       TWITTER       LINKEDIN       MEDIUM       TELEGRAM    ██████ ██ ▀ ██ ▀▄
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2017, 05:35:38 PM

The biggest benefit of Bitcoin is its ability to provide a better user experience in terms of transaction cost as it has a huge community support, improving network and mutual trust makes it one of the best cryptocurrencies to use while transferring funds from one person to another. Since the core principle explains Bitcoin as a payment system, the gain from the speculation activities is the by-product of it and hence secondary benefit.
Snub

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 06:51:23 PM

the best btc ability is receiving money from its holding)
It is secure, it is worldwide, and it can be sold for any other currency, what do you need more from a cryptocurrecy?
mir1127

Activity: 280

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 07:06:18 PM

bitcoin This is a little coin which is increasing day by day, bitcoin now starts with buying, cutting and paying everything. Now there are many people in this world who work on bitcoin, earning a lot of money, and their families are going through that money. Right now I am trying and I am also trying to move forward, hopefully I will be successful at one time! insaallah
so best of luck, thank you
Alexnelepa92

Activity: 189
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 07:23:37 PM

The use of cryptocurrency is completely anonymous – by registering in the system you do not provide any personal data, and nobody can know anything about you except the address of your wallet, which is essentially uninformative.
Bitcoin - a decentralized currency that has no Bank issuing it. Thus, no third party (even government agencies) are unable to affect the cryptocurrency or to regulate its existence.
There are no set fees for execution of transactions – the user decides what Commission he pays (the more the Commission, the faster will be implemented the operation).
Bitcoins to the dollar depends on demand - the more users are buying the bitcoin, the higher its rate. No other financial processes in the world or exchange rates do not affect the value of bitcoin.
You can use bitcoins anywhere in the world, at any time, through a multi-platform wallet. Payment system, there can be after hours or weekends.
brickafterbrickwalldpt

Activity: 294
Merit: 107

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 07:48:38 PM

Bitcoin is an asset that people are investing in. Why do people invest? Well, the same reason people want money. They want a decent life, if not a luxurious one if possible, and bitcoin seems like a really promising deal. But even if people aren't exactly into it to save up for that mansion in San Francisco they dreamed of living in, Bitcoin can be used as a store of value, it's something people want to churn out profit from.

HODLER Open Source Multi-Asset Wallet infrastructure test with $2000 worth of bitcoin for the participants. Read more here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5032817.msg46184177#msg46184177
Momoamzad

Activity: 1022

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2017, 07:58:18 PM

There are so many benefits of bitcoin. It will bring double in profit what you invest. You can earn it free also. Transaction fees is too low. Most popular crypto currency. People are liking bitcoin than any other curency. It is safe and secure.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: