Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 03:46:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: what are the benefits of bitcoin?  (Read 3966 times)
Ajinomoto40

Activity: 338
Merit: 100

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 03:34:13 AM

what are the benefits you get in bitcoin? And how those it affect your daily living?
Bitcoin is known to be a good way for investments that's why you should already consider that profits are the benefits you may gain from bitcoin. It can clearly help you with your finances that's why you should always consider bitcoin as a very beneficial stuff. You can still gain a lot from bitcoin as long as you are doing great on it.

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
nonilon

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 03:36:10 AM

The earnings,the easy transaction all over in different countries and the knowledge that crypto can brings it's so conveniece in crypto that the benefits.
balamuda

Activity: 318
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 03:53:36 AM

what are the benefits you get in bitcoin? And how those it affect your daily living?

The benefit of Bitcoin is improving my family's economy. It used to be a bit hard on economic issues but after joining Bitcoin and getting my economic profits gradually improved.
HiringYou

Activity: 574
Merit: 256

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 04:46:48 AM

Bitcoin provides us with a lot of benefits such as profitable investments,anonymous transactions ,security,a way to earn money.As the price of Bitcoin is rising ,it is becoming the finest investment asset of all time that's why it provides us with tremendous profits .Bitcoin provides us with the facility of anonymous transactions within and outside the country and government is not able to track these transactions because Bitcoin is decentralized in nature .It act as a way to earn money as we can earn money by doing signature campaigns ,bounties ,trading ,mining etc.It also provides us with security because no one except us can access our wallet.
nguli

Activity: 336

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 04:53:32 AM

the advantage of having bitcoin is that you can pay for all kinds of purchases on the internet can use bitcoin not to bother using banknotes or banks, with bitcoin you can also become rich.
CookieGums

Activity: 252

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 05:03:39 AM

i can say that the best benefit of bitcoin for me is i do not need to go work outside. i can work without going outside and the profit i get is much better and much paid for my little work here is better.

cyriljundos

Activity: 432

Bitfresh - iGaming with 90s UI

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 05:27:11 AM

the benefit about bitcoin is different than you are with money because bitcoin is your trading point. And I can say that this is a good profit and if it will increase the bitcoin it will increase its price

CherRic

Activity: 266
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 05:38:21 AM

Bitcoin gives a lot of opportunities. These are:
1. Continually improves my communication skills through answering questions here while joining signature campaigns for Bitcoin.
2. Gives me the knowledge in invetsing and trading in Bitcoin.
3. Financial help for my daily needs thru my profits.
MD Milon

Activity: 406

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 05:41:32 AM

Bitcoin is a digital currency.the key benefit is ,invest it and profit margin is high.also it's transaction fee is low.
poging alfino

Activity: 34

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 06:08:45 AM

For me, the benefits of bitcoin is that it can change your financial life. With the help of bitcoin you can help your parents in buying foods in your house. It can also helps you to buy the things you want to buy like your dream phone or dream shoes. It can also give you money in a easy way. When you use bitcoin it can give you profit as high as unexpected. And when you invest your money in bitcoin, you will get a profit that comes in your invested money.
LogitechMouse
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1036

Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2017, 06:10:02 AM

Bitcoin gave me many benefits but I will give only one and that is, bitcoin gave me another source of income. You can earn it even you are only at home and you don't need to go into an office and be a slave there. Hope it will helped me too buy anything I want to buy.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
ritik01

Activity: 54

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 06:54:23 AM

Cash Flow Exchanges Most Benefit Of Bitcoin Can send their currency online, and can ask for it. There is no danger of cash loss in this. Bitcoin also provides equality behaviour, its need can be fulfilled by any means.
mbakruroh

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 07:03:20 AM

the benefits of bitcoin are for ease of transactions and gain a great profit. so I think it is not wrong if someone has bitcoin to be used as income because it is very big benefit and bitcoin value.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
[
[
[
]
]
]
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
jacmarry

Activity: 72

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 08:07:37 AM

there are lot of benefit of bitcoin. bitcoin is one of the best cripto currency  of online market  place.  its every transactions  are online transactions.so you can make lots transactions of online. more over lot of online shoe and websites are accepted  bitcoin. so you can easyly use it. you  can also savings  it online wallet and next time you invest it and I sure that you got lot of profits.  so bitcoin hass been lot of benefits
defriadi

Activity: 588

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 08:08:58 AM

there are so many advantages that I can get from this bitcoin, especially in my daily life, I can fulfill my daily life without having to ask for money to my parents. and I hope that in the future I can increase my income to help my parents' economy.
jeanpadel14

Activity: 210

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 08:31:14 AM

There are a lot of benefits that bitcoin gave,and one of its benefits is once you use bitcoin for transaction no need for Paperwork.And There is no ID card, passport or proof of address that all conventional banks required to open an account.  All you need to do to start sending and receiving Bitcoins is to download a Bitcoin Wallet program and generate a Bitcoin Address.

▶▶  [ WHITEPAPER ]  ◀◀            i v y            ▶▶  [ JOIN US NOW! ]  ◀◀
Ivy Disrupts The US$5 Trillion Per Day Money Transfer Market
TELEGRAM     ●    FACEBOOK    ●     TWITTER     ●    YOUTUBE    ●     LINKEDIN
savushkinTA

Activity: 192

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 08:44:30 AM

Ideally (for me) bitcoin value would never go up or down, but stay stable regardless of how many (or few) users/holders, or what happens to world currencies etc. I doubt this is a fixable property, and I'm sure this will get better with time.
Tantlizbat

Activity: 184

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 11:14:55 AM

Bitcoin is really useful because it makes transactions easier. And aside from it's convenience, bitcoin is a good long term investment because it is really profitable. It's price is volatile, and it can increase or decrease multiple times in a short span of time depending on market demand.
Bitcoin is long term investment. People frightened from sudden drop out. And going to sell their bitcoin. I will advise them not to sell their bitcoins. If bitcoin price dropped more investors will buy at lower price and its price will be going 2x higher in the coming future.

I think bitcoin price dropped because it want to attract more investors in the coming future. Its price will be more going to high in 2018. Those who sell their bitcoins will be in loss.
Rony24h7

Activity: 336

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 07:54:52 AM

Bitcoin is a electronic data and those people who are well known about Bitcoin can use it at online. Bitcoin gives us more benefits and facilities than any other altcoins. We don't need to pay any extra taxes to the government because there is no relation between governmental authority and bitcoin.
We can transfer money to another friend or relatives by not paying any charge or sometimes have to give them a very low charge. Bitcoin changes its price at a regular interval so who bought it before increasing its rate can get a big amount of money by selling it at high price. people don't need to give their real identity so that they can earn money without highlighting them. people of all over the world use it so we can introduce with much unknown public by dealing with it.
berriesjob

Activity: 10

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 02:59:18 PM

Bitcoin is more than just a form of currency. It is a mode of currency that makes it feasible to store and use money somewhere else.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: