Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 11:56:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How deal with bullies at work?  (Read 1026 times)
knackergays8

Activity: 68
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 11:12:09 PM

Never bullied ever so cant say about it sorry Sad
shiki3226

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 11:14:38 PM

Best way to deal with them is to ignore them and show them that you can deliver by doing your job the best way you can.

Lhanjhong

Activity: 98

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 11:39:22 PM

You cannot avoid bullies they are everywhere.All you have to do is ignore them if you can as long as you are not doing wrong just work and live your life.They don't know you either and you know yourself better,stand up and show them that you are not affected and don't mind what they say.
Zack14

Activity: 128

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 01:07:39 PM

how can I deal with bully people? for me I do not even know. haha. The fact is that I've also experienced a dumping job. they will judge you, they continue talking and talking behind your back , talking them about yourself to others. but it's just one thing I did. I just refuse, I avoid those who do not want to, I avoid being together all the time. I stay silent and do not fight, I think when I fight, what will happen? as long as they do not hurt me physically , i can ignore them . but if  you'll never endure the situation ,you can talk to them, if they do not get them to ask, you need to avoid them or if you have other jobs you will be better off.
goldenwikiD

Activity: 48

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 06:51:18 PM

There are bullies everywhere, deal with them and defend yourself.
PsylockReborn

Activity: 420
Merit: 24

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 07:14:53 PM

•How to deal with bullies? bullies at work not at school.

•Will I be mature and stay away or get another job what can I do? any suggestions?

•What will you do if your in this case?

No one will bully you if you won't let them. The very first time or scenario that a person is bullying on you at work you should've challenged him in a fist fight or at least defend yourself. When it comes to dealing with bullies you should always let them know that your capable of ripping their heads off.

Bullies will only attack those people or person that they think won't fight back. In order to stop them from bullying you, you need to make him or them feel that you are also capable of hurting them physically if they won't stop doing their thing on you.

You cannot avoid bullies they are everywhere.All you have to do is ignore them if you can as long as you are not doing wrong just work and live your life.They don't know you either and you know yourself better,stand up and show them that you are not affected and don't mind what they say.

Sometimes doing nothing when someone bullies you is like an approval. Bullies don't really know that they are already hurting someone. They do bully people just for laughs or just to give them pleasure of any sort. I respect your opinion when it comes to handling bullies but I guess the best way to stop them from bullying you is to fight back and let them feel how you feel. Just teach him a lesson or give him ultimatum when it comes to his actions.

Find another work and take boxing classes

You shouldn't do this. You are empowering bullies if you make this decision. If you are really scared of the bully just stay away from him or her at work. No need to quit your job just because of a bully. It will hurt you financially cos every company there's always a bully so you lose every job you'll have cos of your weakness that's why the best thing to do is man up and fight back.
rugjaguar4

Activity: 36

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 07:22:35 PM

I think it would be pretty better enough to leave the work. if you are talented then there would be no shortage of works
yoseph

Activity: 868
Merit: 266

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 07:30:59 PM

I think it would be pretty better enough to leave the work. if you are talented then there would be no shortage of works
He has to stand up to them because they are bullies everywhere and even when he moves to a new job, there will be people there who might bully him there as well. Else he might end moving whenever he is bullied at work.
kinilawnabakulaw

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 07:41:39 PM

It is sad that bullies are everywhere, even in workplaces. But they can only bully people whom they think are weaker or are threatened by them. Show them that you are there to work and do your best to be assertive and stand for what you know is right.

Prinox2

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 07:46:31 PM

hahaha...getting another job? because of bullies?

my dear getting another job here means not staying on any job because bullies are real, almost at every work place, so the best way is getting a way to manage them and live a happier life.
So, if you’re dealing with a workplace bully, try these steps;
1. first of all be good at your work, because bullies want to see your errors
2. Ground yourself, that's,Find a way to stay calm and work on your game face-bullies always wanna see your reaction
3. Find a champion..Your company may have a formal human resources process for dealing with bullies. If so, don’t wait to report egregious behavior
4. finally is say to ALL WAYS BE HAPPY
volleyballslender6

Activity: 26

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 09:22:21 PM

You can fight back or talk on the matter politely with them
Loveydovey04

Activity: 392
Merit: 123

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 09:35:56 PM

If i am the situation, i will just do my job and not mind them. Sometimes they bully because they think you are incapable of defending yourself. I once been bullied but i lose patience and ended it. I stood up and dare the bullies face to face. Sometimes they are just finding their match, if they find they stop.

volcanofetus3

Activity: 30

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 11:21:19 PM

If there are bullies at work, then you must complain about them to your seniors.
Irene80

Activity: 56
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 12:57:24 AM

I don't tolerate bullies, they are still around anyway. You can't avoid them forever, I suggest you to not let them do this to you, instead fight back by showing them that you have something good in you that they will respect. This is the only way in case to remain professional in your work environment.
plumosemagellanicR

Activity: 40

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 02:10:43 AM

There are many things that people should know while dealing with the bullies and fighting back is the option.
HeavenIneed

Activity: 68

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 11:15:11 PM

If you cannot handle them then complain about them and make sure it stops.
meatygeiger

Activity: 67

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 05:31:08 AM

No one should tolerate the bullies. I hate them and it angers me too much.
haremaboriginal7

Activity: 25

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2018, 06:20:28 AM

Running away is not a suggestion. you should try and fight back the bullies when and wherever you get them
TheROBER

Activity: 116

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 08:16:51 PM

People should not take anything that the bullies say and rather should fight back.
specialfoolhardyU

Activity: 54

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 08:34:33 PM

Tolerating and not fighting back is the problem and one should not do it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: