Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 03:04:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How deal with bullies at work?  (Read 1026 times)
HelperAdvisorsLLP

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 09:02:47 PM

I think it is really important to show that you are a strong person
It depends on the situation, but I would struggle for my authority
Frankerini

Activity: 42

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2018, 09:08:55 PM

Go into a confrontation... Bullies are often bullies because they are afraid themselves. If you show them that you're not afraid of them... they will be afraid of you instead...
Don't let anybody push you down! If they try, the price should be so high that they never do it again.
hermae

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 12:46:10 AM

Go into a confrontation... Bullies are often bullies because they are afraid themselves. If you show them that you're not afraid of them... they will be afraid of you instead...
Don't let anybody push you down! If they try, the price should be so high that they never do it again.

If you show to them that you are not affected, in the long run, they will stop bullying you. Dont quit and find another company. As long as you're doing your job right, the bullies dont matter. If you show to them that you dont care on whatever they say or do, they will stop bothering you.
mylifeisorandom

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 12:51:42 AM

If you're new at the company and someone bullies you, the best way to beat them is with success. You're not there because of them but because you want to work and being the best that you can be can be the sweetest revenge. For some that are suffering from bullying at work for so long, you have to ask yourself if it even worth it? Do you love your work? Is that where you really wanna be? Maybe it's time move on and turn the next page of your life.
loftyboliv

Activity: 35

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 11:47:59 PM

Running away is not a suggestion. you should try and fight back the bullies when and wherever you get them
staineddreserved7

Activity: 102

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 12:58:12 AM

One must never tolerate the bullies as it leaves a negative impact on people.
knackergays8

Activity: 68

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 01:56:06 PM

Don’t tolerate them and fight back as it might affect a lot to someone else.
volcanofetusK

Activity: 55

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 06:13:54 PM

The world is surrounded by bullies and the more you ignore them the more they get on you.
rabidsnake46

Activity: 27

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 02:21:51 PM

The best way is to fight back those bullies and make sure they don’t repeat it.
oneirozwis13

Activity: 23
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 03:09:20 PM

There is a lot of replies in this thread, I think it is very important to carefully assess the entire situation, maybe your boss is a help, or maybe not; you need to carefully analyse the situation to make the best choice for yourself, the first and most important thing is your own health and safety, that includes mental wellbeing. If you need to remain there for whatever reason, then you need to protect yourself as best as you possibly can. Minimise the damage done to you, no matter what happens. Too much stress and being worn-down by such a difficult situation can really take its toll on you in the long run...
rolerVX

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 04:16:17 PM

I want to base my answer according to reality. It wasn't easy to deal on how to handle the feeling if I am in the situation of being bullied. To handle it I need to know why they do such bully? What is the problem that maybe I don't know? What should I do to make not not complicated toward me and to others. I would start in asking myself before formulating some steps to make my self stronger than before. Ok I should ride them by bullying me but I should do it with a twist that at the end I am not the weak or affected but they are if possible in a friendly manners.
puruntung213

Activity: 236

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 04:23:55 PM

Bullies at  work?dont mind them just focus on your work and what are you doing because sometimes bully person they the one who have a problem or need an attention.
Byatt

Activity: 105
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 04:28:30 PM

Stand up against bullies at work.  We all deserved to be respected no matter what raise you are.
izzy13

Activity: 225

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 05:13:16 PM

•How to deal with bullies? bullies at work not at school.

•Will I be mature and stay away or get another job what can I do? any suggestions?

•What will you do if your in this case?

1. Be a firm person, focus on your working and build your confidency. Keep on training for being proper on argumentative discussion, both based on data and logic-rationality. Be a solutive and empathic person, an assertive and determined.

2. I guess the problem is not on the workplace, but inside ourselves. It won't solve anything getting another job, we will keep being bullied by new bullies if we don't afford the umber 1 factors above. Nobody won't bully us if we don't give them any chance to do it.

3. I was victim of bully since my childhood til my teenager. Then I decided to move abroad all by myself to a new place where I didn't have any relatives, with different culture from my native land. It enlighten me much. But the more influencing is that I decided to change myself, change my mindset, be brave to challenge myself. So when I finally visit my native land, people there began to respect me more as a person. So is in my workplace. I develop a new habit to be more solutive and friendly person, focus on my work, be firm and assertive, be authentically happy and inspiring, not depending on other people, be more forgiving and treat people as my closest friends. Make the situation like they who need us more than us need them. They will feel very sorry to lose this kind of friend, I think.  Then be like this kind of friend. Smiley

itsandylandman

Activity: 64
Merit: 9

"Don't look back but never forget"

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2018, 05:23:40 PM

•Will I be mature and stay away or get another job what can I do? any suggestions?

Ive always found that bullies are that way partly because they've made a habit out of it, and get somewhat stuck in bullying. Its what they are used to and what people expect from them, so people generally aren't too nice, or willing to open up and talk to them either.
What I do is go out of my way to be nice to them. Sure, they might try to make fun of you for doing so, but you just go about your day. Do it a few times, and these people will have no choice but to reciprocate the action by being nice in turn.
The key to bullies in general tho really is:Do not react when they try to be an a-hole to you. They always do it for the reaction, and they choose the people they do because of the way they react to the bullying. Unfortunately, the people who don't react well usually don't have great social skills to start, so it perpetuates the bullying...
Overall though, its no fun to bully someone after they just did something nice for you. They might be able to do it a few times, but once a personal relationship is developed just by you doing a few nice things, it will dissipate. I promise that this technique works. Im in sales, and sales departments are very common spots for bullies to end up, so i have helped a LOT of people deal with workplace bullying. Its gonna feel weird at first doing nice things for them (I promise that too) BUT things will never change if you don't change your approach, and there are people like this everywhere so running wont work either.
I hope someone sees this who this will help, because i like to have fun and all that but i HATE seeing bullying honestly... It just always seems so one sided and unfair. Like you might have good social skills mr bully, but how well do you adult??? Do you pay your bills? Balance your checkbook? Do you know how to code? The people who get bullied just lack in social skills a lot of the time but they are probably way more advanced in other areas...

"Most great people have attained their greatest success just one step beyond their greatest failure." -Napolian Hill
-Andrew Land
MediaCoin Inc.
Garret44eza

Activity: 92

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 04:13:05 AM

Fighting back is the only option. The more you will take it the more they will bully.
patarfweefwee

Activity: 420
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 05:01:07 AM

A bully generally feeds on fear. They will come up to you hassle you and hurt you knowing that you couldn't do anything to hurt them back. Most bullies with this kind of thinking could be easily dealt with with a simple show of force. Stand up for yourself, fight back or essentially a preemptive retaliation. I know that people will say that that is petty but it is effective. If they know that you could hurt them then they will be wary of doing the same to you.

summerbloom

Activity: 124

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 06:24:12 AM

if your are bullies work experience don't ignore the situation ,instead confront him and try to talk him at the right place and stay calm ,because  the more your ignoring it ,it well not go away the bullies person from you.Also evaluation before taking action is the must of this situation ,aside from that confide at someone you can trust for has been watching you'll over in time of bully,,if situation has too risky you must consult and discusses from your trusted manager or mentor who closed to you,
mevcoin

Activity: 12

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 06:27:14 AM

I ignore them because they have no knowledge how beautiful life is.
diegz

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 08:12:06 AM

Well, I don't mind them. They are all over the place and I don't care about their presence or what they are doing, as long as I was not hurt physically with what they are doing.
Stay in your present job. They are not the reason why you are there, besides they are not the one giving you your compensation/salary. If you would leave your job, you just make them happy, why not stay at your job and be their headache instead?
Nothing, as I've said I don't care about people around me too much, and I am not nosy and I hate nosy people, they are pathetic.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: