Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 06:54:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How deal with bullies at work?  (Read 1026 times)
dharnamonitor

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 12:21:41 AM

•How to deal with bullies? bullies at work not at school.

•Will I be mature and stay away or get another job what can I do? any suggestions?

•What will you do if your in this case?

How to deal with them? Fight back cause even if you decide to go to another company/school there will be always a bully. People are not different from animals there would be someone preying on the weak.

I did encounter bullies in my school days and in work, I fought back and when they knew that i am a fighter they stopped

Unfortunately, it was the best way to stop bullying 😂. If your coworkers are bullying you then you should show them what they really want,  fight them or do what they deserve (punch them 😂).

francisvien

Activity: 249
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 12:28:44 AM

There are many reasons why these situations arise ranging from severe discrimination to a simple clash of personalities or a misunderstanding that has gone too far.

Your first call should be to your employer. They have a duty to prevent bullying and harassment in the workplace and they should have a grievance procedure you can follow which may include meetings with your manager, mediation or internal investigations.

If you don’t feel able to do that, because you fear it will result in further problems, or you have followed the procedure but the matter has still not been resolved, then you may want consider legal action.
tlustoprd

Activity: 82

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2018, 12:29:41 AM

There's a simple solution, actually. Be an even bigger bully. Go to the gym if you lack the necessary frame. Wait at their desk every morning and demand their pocket money/sweets/whatever. You can kill 2 flies with 1 stone by selling that stuff on the black market for bitcoin and getting extra rich.
paras20

Activity: 126

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 03:54:24 AM

•Will I be mature and stay away or get another job what can I do? any suggestions?

You can Deal for being bullied at work just focusing at your work never mind what they are talking thinking of you,they can not hell you in everything when you keep listening
WannaCry

Activity: 742
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 04:01:45 AM

Well if you're not happy with your job then leave. But if you think finding a new job isn't easy, then stay. I had the same problem years ago and it's hard to deal with it until I made my mind to leave my job because I'm not happy with it anymore.  I faced my fear by telling them that what they did was wrong
Palider

Activity: 1273
Merit: 507

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 06:10:14 AM

The best way to deal with the bullies at work is to ignore them. Don't get affected by whatever they say. They will somehow get tired if you keep on ignoring them and showing them you're not affected at all. Those bullies were just bored in their life and they'll get bored if they didn't have fun with your responce. So just ignore them, it will all be over soon. Just focus on your work and be positive in life and be friends with positive people.
agapot

Activity: 26

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 07:57:56 AM

Showing respect to everyone and find way to set time to talk with them and confront them in a nice or serious way.and make them understand and realize how to value respect.4
Ravenangel

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 08:09:59 AM

If you cannot ignore them just beat them with your best. Show them that you are not afraid of them.

Bitcoin to the moon
bitroxis

Activity: 122

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 09:20:59 AM

Maybe try to reply with kindness and compassion, repeatedly. Bullies are usually very insecure or traumatised by something in their past, helping them acknowledge it can lead to them stopping the bully behaviour.

ongta

Activity: 65

Sky has no limit

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 01:17:19 PM

Fight back to bully and if they are still continues doing it makes a report to our employees.
oxygen88

Activity: 306
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 01:28:12 PM

Best way to fight back bullies is to ignore them and report them to the staff in school or report them to your superior at work to take actions against them.
Ataman12

Activity: 47

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 01:47:26 PM

It is important to show that you are strong. I was nerd at school, but bullies never touched me, because I could stand up for myself.
sutil

Activity: 77
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 02:11:42 PM

I will just show them how I work seriously and show them how dedicated I am when it comes to work.

Polkadog is the most meaningful meme coin project ever created
yoseph

Activity: 868
Merit: 266

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 02:54:35 PM

Best way to fight back bullies is to ignore them and report them to the staff in school or report them to your superior at work to take actions against them.
Bullies are not going to stop just because you are ignoring them, they will even continue to harass you more because they are doing all this because they are seeking attention and when they are not going the attention they are going to do it even more.
Paul karet

Activity: 77

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 07:40:09 AM

if I alone deal with bullies with heart and quiet.
tsinelas

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 07:45:07 AM

There is no single right solution to the problem of intimidation or the best way to deal with the bully. You may have to experiment with various reactions in order to find the strategy that will give effect in your case. In order to cope with the bully and bully, you need to maintain control over yourself and self-esteem.
It will be hard but a liitle more patience and acceptance of your flaws can help you overcome bullying. It may be hard at first but you'll soon understand that it is actually nice to accept yourself despite all the bullying you received.

▬▬▬▬▬      ▬     iCumulate         Investing in the future together           ▬      ▬▬▬▬▬
WHITEPAPER  ]     ████     PRESALE  /  Nov 30th - Dec 7th     ████     [   ONE PAGER   ]
▬      ▬▬▬▬▬     Twitter     ●     Facebook     ●     Telegram     ●     Medium     ▬▬▬▬▬      ▬
rainmaximo

Activity: 175

E-Commerce For Blockchain Era

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 08:08:17 AM

Bullies are everywhere whether in school and at work. If you experience bullying at work well all i can say is that handle it tactfully. Don't harm them maybe don't mind them but be friend to them in such a way you can express yourself to them. Once you are a friend to them try to explain your side and your part is to understand him/her (bullied) You might help them knowing the root cause why they bullied someone or whats behind they become bullies. Be fierce and steadfast so that no one can pin you down. Don't ignore them because they'll think that you are weak to handle them but instead be courageous to face them in a professional way. In this way those bullies will stop.

▬▬▬[Storweey ]▬▬▬
  █████  E-Commerce For Blockchain Era ███████
▬▬▬● Telegram   ★★   whitepaper  ★FacebookTwitter  ●▬▬▬
Cryptogodfather

Activity: 93

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2018, 08:09:46 AM

Stop reacting to them! Just do your work perfect and that's it!
If socializing is very important for you, just find another job!

JohnB31

Activity: 59
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 08:24:48 AM

There are many good tips in this thread. Do your work and not fear or show fear. You will find bullies everywhere. 
I want to add:
You will not be the only person being bullied by him. Support others if they get bullied by him. Get get contact with other people.
Create in secret an event log with facts also including your actions to try to stop the bully that you can present later if nothing else helps. (Perhaps also create a private diary with the more emotional aspects that you do not want to present to everyone).
People react different in a group than in a 1 to 1 conversation. Do not fear to talk 1 to 1 with him if he crosses your boarders.
Try to see why the bully is behaving this way. He is the person who can the biggest problems as he can even get fired because of this (also if he is your boss!). This can even make him more insecure or aggressive.
If it is a complete company structure based on fear and/or if he also is [and will stay] the [only] owner of the company you should decide if you like to continue to give your time and energy to this company in exchange for some money.)
Boldcom

Activity: 149

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 08:32:03 AM

bullies are everywhere. all you have to do is to stay focus with what you do and never mind. as long as they are not hurting you physically. what you hear on you left ear, just let it pass through your right ear. they will feel annoy not being given attention.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: