Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 06:59:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How deal with bullies at work?  (Read 1026 times)
bernashka

Activity: 298
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 05:32:16 PM

There is no single right solution to the problem of intimidation or the best way to deal with the bully. You may have to experiment with various reactions in order to find the strategy that will give effect in your case. In order to cope with the bully and bully, you need to maintain control over yourself and self-esteem.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
wawanwawan96

Activity: 225
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 06:35:48 PM

•How to deal with bullies? bullies at work not at school.

•Will I be mature and stay away or get another job what can I do? any suggestions?

•What will you do if your in this case?
letting or ignoring is a very common strategy used to deal with people who are bullies, but this is not very effective. If someone starts to signal to want to argue something that is not clear, ignoring is a way that at least can be safe to avoid confrontation.
raywolf1

Activity: 341
Merit: 3

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 06:58:15 PM

I do not recommend that you leave that place or just endure, you need to make your voice clear, otherwise things will get worse and worse. Even if you leave,  who knows what will happen the next time?

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅[Airdrop]✈✈✈ (https://privcy.io/)
usorin

Activity: 1134
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 08:37:14 PM

•Will I be mature and stay away or get another job what can I do? any suggestions?

In bullying the problem is that your adversary knows that you are weak and you won't do anything to defend yourself so you have two solutions, change the work place and you won't feel better or take atitude and fight back, go to your boss and tell him what's going on, gather evidence and sue them.
R.A.Y

Activity: 132

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 09:08:21 PM

I do not think we should always reply to bullying from the person, we better approach the person, we talk openly and show that we can be better than them at work.
by showing our ability to work and achieve better work, but they will rethink not to bullying us, they would be embarrassed if it turns out our ability to work better than them.
if you really feel uncomfortable at work, it may be better if you try to find a job elsewhere, maybe you will get a better workmate than the previous workplace.

[ IQ ]           cash                           THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                           ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
PepperaOnIt

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 12:00:29 AM

just do not care about what they say and just go with the flow because the more you counter and fight them with what they say they will be more continue what he was doing to you and that is the bully thing
kwabeedat

Activity: 308

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 10:46:48 AM

i think the best optiin my opinion is to be bold and retaliate or fight back once, and I'm sure whoever that bully is will learn his senses. Fighting back is generally what bullies don't like so i will give you back what you don't like as you do what i don't like
ttbd

Activity: 84

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 11:20:30 AM

Ground yourself. The bully is looking for your reaction. If you show that you’re hurt or upset, “that’s going to make them happy as heck,”  Find a way to stay calm and work on your game face. Try to stay calm in the face of bullying.
SearchingforS

Activity: 238

“The Future of Security Tokens”

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 01:07:19 PM

The best way is to ignore them or change the work, I think. It mustn't be a usual activity at your work, otherwise - that totally sucks.

cryptonoob312

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 01:09:50 PM

Change the company, cuz it's due to problems with corporate culture inside the organization. Looks like top management is okay with things like that. It's no good.
Deny sugiarto

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 01:15:05 PM

do not dodge and stay away but face find its weakness gap follow the flow after the point of weakness we can control the person
meliodas

Activity: 742
Merit: 329

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 01:25:44 PM

Well, I have experienced it both at work and at school. Just try to talk to them personally and tell them that what they are saying offends and hurts your feelings. Talk to them in a nice way. If they still do it the again try to ignore them for the second time. If they still repeat and keep doing it against you then I think that is the right time for you to fight back. Don't let anyone abuse and hurt you. Learn how to fight back at the right time.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $| 
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
Anya Doreen

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 01:36:11 PM

For me, If he repeatedly did it. I talked to him/her why he/she did this and what problem he/she was about. Then I'll tell him/her to stop it and it will not help the company and it will affects the organization and performance of each other. And if he/she still does not stop, I will report him/her to our superior but I will fight back to that bullies! Grin And stay to the company.

moanamakeway

Activity: 112

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 10:58:28 AM

Dealing with bullies can be a lot of hardwork. But in my opinion if I will suggest, you should just ignore them and just give it your all at work. Let them say whatever they want as long as you know what is true. Just repay evil with good. Smiley
Qwantoom

Activity: 102

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 07:06:56 AM

If they are threat, leave but if not show them that are not scared of these people and fight back.
RedzoneASE

Activity: 350

TRONscratch.com

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 11:50:40 AM

Bullies are everywhere. In this case you can't scape the bullies wherever you will go.  Just make your imperfections be your strength and prove it to them that you can stand strong.  Bullies do bully  those person who is not confident enough to face them. We confident prove that you deserve to be respected. 

kodes88

Activity: 672

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 11:57:12 AM

I was once in the bully at my workplace. I was initially angry when they bully me, but they were even happy when they saw me angry. So, do you know what I do next if they bully me? I ignore them. I swear I ignore them. I'm tired even tired of hearing their bully, I get used to hearing it. So just ignore them, they will be bored if we are silent and finally they are silent.
longskie0327

Activity: 140

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 11:58:19 AM

Just do your work best and strive on excel in all aspect or area don't be intimidated with them that's how you deal them no matter what they say and do, do good anyway let their own craziness, insecurities and bullying fall on them don't let them move you.
Xerox101

Activity: 152

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 12:54:37 PM

first of all confront his behavior and how affect on your workplace, if he continues bullying, documentation is better and Tell Management and HR About the Bully's Behavior.
Snub

Activity: 812

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 01:14:24 PM

The main thing is not to react to them, do not show them your weakness, but simply continue to work. If they do not like it, tell them their claims. Do not throw the work because of some hooligans.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: