Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 07:42:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How deal with bullies at work?  (Read 1026 times)
Samj16

Activity: 162
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 01:25:56 PM

•How to deal with bullies? bullies at work not at school.

•Will I be mature and stay away or get another job what can I do? any suggestions?

•What will you do if your in this case?

How to deal with them? Fight back cause even if you decide to go to another company/school there will be always a bully. People are not different from animals there would be someone preying on the weak.

I did encounter bullies in my school days and in work, I fought back and when they knew that i am a fighter they stopped

Yes I agree with you,sometimes you need to fight back,its a wake up call to those bullies that not everytime they can do it to everyone. Don't let anyone step on you specially when you know that you are fighting for a right cause.

▂ ▃ ▅ ▆   LUCRE ▬ DON'T HODL; TRADE!   ▆ ▅ ▃ ▂
✓ BITCOIN & CRYPTO CURRENCY ALGORITHMIC TRADING & SIGNAL SERVICE ✓ 
▌▐ ▬▬▬▬▬  Twitter ⬝  Telegram ⬝   Facebook ⬝  Youtube ⬝  Meduim   ▬▬▬▬▬ ▌▐
CutieDuck

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 01:34:41 PM

•Will I be mature and stay away or get another job what can I do? any suggestions?

We can't agree with bullying, but we must prevent or destroy the bullying (as a victim or witnesses). The bully behavior musn't exist in this world. Eventhough they think is small bullying, it's still bullying and can destroy people's life (both physically and mentally).
If you are become victim of bullying in the office, you must tell the people who intimidate you that you don't like his/her behavior and tell his/her not do that anymore. But if he/she doesn't care or respond with your opinion you must tell your another office mate and your boss about your situation and ask help for them. The best thing, you shouldn't emotional or fight back his/her (like you punch, using hars words, etc). Because it's not solve your problem. If you do violence to them, you same like them who love violence. We must solve it with clear mind.
And then you must be mature people and face this problem, you musn't quit your job because you don't want being bullying victim. Every problem in this world can be solved and there are always ways to solve your problem.
Cherrybomb

Activity: 114

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 01:40:43 PM

I think you should show them that you are strong. Si they will not bully you. I'm sure if they saw that you are weak they will bully you. This bullies won't stop bullying until you don't fight and stop them.
football998

Activity: 73

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 02:14:00 PM

detail ? if that job isn't necessary , you should find another job . It isn't necessary for you to be bullied

◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕    ██  Twitter  ██      ██  Telegram  ██  ◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕
████  BRIDGING MARKETS ███
██          AN ALL INCLUSIVE ECOSYSTEM          ██
Superrbat

Activity: 91

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 06:24:39 PM

Try to be tough, and act like man that is not afraid of fighting with them.
skymia

Activity: 140
Merit: 5

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2018, 08:28:51 PM

I found that bully are sometimes insecure, they use their loud mouth and bigger statue to appear larger than they should.  But they just afraid to loose job security.  The thing that helped me to learn what i'm doing well, and communicate it well.  Good luck to you!

Discordapp.com/invite/fQcYvkh ❤ Do Good Things-Make Life Better ❤  Masternodes 650% ROI ❤ TeleMedicine ❤ Folding@Home ❤ MEDIC coin
Rosscy

Activity: 243

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 09:03:37 PM

Just being as your self, those bullies will not disrupt you all the time. You just need to be confidence by as yourself. They your office friend will accept you as one of them part also soon later.
Kuchiyosenojutsu

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 09:29:13 PM

Hoping for the best resolution but be prepared to explore other options so you have little contact with bullies. You may even need to find a new job. you may never know what HR does about the bully; secrecy and confidentiality are also a priority. But, you can assess its impact the way they treat you now.

You can deal with annoying behavior in your workplace. with diligence and personal courage, you can neutralize annoying behavior and regain your conflict-free workplace
reymartH

Activity: 112
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 11:38:45 PM

The bully is looking for your reaction. If you show that you’re hurt or upset, that’s going to make them happy. Find a way to stay calm and work on your game face. Try to stay calm in the face of bullying.
hugoworld

Activity: 672
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 03:51:40 AM

My solution for bullies at work is ignoring these horrible people. This behaviour is driving them crazy but It serves the purpose. For that reason, bully victims must stay strong and should not care about these evil souls.

EMP

▬▬▬▬ ◥ ◤ ▬▬▬▬▬ ◥ ◤ ▬▬▬▬▬ ◥ ◤ ▬▬▬▬▬ ◥ ◤ ▬▬▬▬

ICO START:
10 SEPT 2018
Jaydis

Activity: 81

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 04:25:52 AM

That is normal in the company of workers why no t go with the flow as long as you are not degraded.
nagatraju

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 01:24:20 PM

The best way is ignoring. Do not get into a fight with them. These people just love to provoke others. So act like usual.
sabina2011

Activity: 102

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 01:38:24 PM

You need to ignore them, if possible stay away from them, however if it is persistently done to you, report to your boss/principal or whoever authorities present. If the other way around happens, you have to fight back but not to the extent of hurting anyone because that will give another problem.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion  ✔  Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency  ✔  TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️    ★    ✔ VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
AyaYotoko

Activity: 183
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 01:54:55 PM

Well everyone in their life has faced bullies. I think best way is to talk straight forward and asked them that you are not comfortable with them. Force them to stay away and ignore them for some time. Keep a diary of every incident that happens. A written note of who said or did what, and when. The frequency and pattern of the incidents you record will be strong evidence of the bullying you’re experiencing, and will make it challenging for the bullies to deny when they’re confronted.

Unfortunately there may be no law against workplace bullying in itself, employers do have a duty under the Health and Safety at Work to ensure the health, safety and welfare of their employees. Bullying can directly compromise each of these.
richshopgh

Activity: 120

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 03:47:34 PM

Stay if they are bullies at your work and prove them you are stronger. Never get into argument with them. Work underground for your advancement and let them be a benchmark for your improvement and do something to make them know that you are strong for them. Never quit.
Elhindinho

Activity: 96

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 04:47:56 PM

Just need to show that you are not affected by bullies, don't look down. Yes, be mature and make a bit distance from them but keep on your job. if it's possible, fight them back by showing that you have better abilities at work and make them need you, so they will think twice on bullying you. the most important thing is not being a very nice person, just be professional. my apologize, not teaching, just suggesting. Smiley
matthewogus01

Activity: 56
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 05:04:27 PM

There will always be bullies in an office environment which sometimes makes work more stressful than the work you do itself. The most reasonable way to handle it is to retaliate in a passive way and not in a direct way which will make the bullies realize that you are much of a better man than they are.
She01

Activity: 53

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 04:25:45 PM

Don't mind them and just focus on your work. Avoid those types of people. Sooner or later if they see that you are not responding to them they will leave you alone.
Ciscopro2000

Activity: 495

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 09:53:15 PM

I believe you need to stand up for yourself against bullies.  They will continue to bully you if you don’t say something.  That is how they like to operate, by picking on people that show no resistance.  Once you let them know that you will stand up for yourself, they will stop.  They will move on to easier targets. 
turkandjaydee

Activity: 1456
Merit: 567

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 11:34:10 PM

My solution for bullies at work is ignoring these horrible people. This behaviour is driving them crazy but It serves the purpose. For that reason, bully victims must stay strong and should not care about these evil souls.
Yes, actually they want to see your tortured response, just ignore it and maybe pretending to not being a tortured person.
Like Alan Turing in Enigma movie.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: