Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 11:21:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What coin do you believe will be next to bitcoin?  (Read 3041 times)
cryptoalfs76

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

▰▰▰ MODULE ▰▰&#9

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 01:29:26 PM

As part of the economy I want to ask

•What do you think is the next big thing? by means bitcoin is getting higher and people should now invest in like what they did before.

•What coin like bitcoin you should invest in? is it  bitcoingold? or the next coin that the developers will create

If i choose this time of which altcoins who mostly growth now in market and having potential that becomes next to bitcoin is this capp coin and why because i mostly monitored and followed  this kind of coin in trading site's everyday and i always find out that it continously improve and grow its market value,i thinks this is the promisable altcoins now in this year 2018 because even its is a new altcoins in the market its constantly rise up its value and competited to some old altcoins.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
sclmte

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 03:32:26 PM

•What do you think is the next big thing? by means bitcoin is getting higher and people should now invest in like what they did before.

•What coin like bitcoin you should invest in? is it  bitcoingold? or the next coin that the developers will create
As of now there's a lot of crytocoin are popping up and those coin are quite huge but when the time I heared what coin is next up to bitcoin, the coin that always came up to my mind is ethereum( Eth). Just like bitcoin ETH has a large volume compared to other cryptocurrency excluding bitcoin. ETH aslo is now having a pump on its price that is why I think it'll become near on its bitcoin price.
There’s also the chance that the other alternatives is the Ethereum, it could become more widely accepted next to bitcoin. But based on my point of view it wont totally surpass the bitcoins performance.
zngit

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 04:20:39 PM

So far the coin that I believe to be next in bitcoin are just two coins that I know ethereum and ripple. Being new in this place I think these two coin have a big role in the future crypto cycles. I believe also that this have a good and potential coins. Eth and ripple can be next in bitcoin as the market flows.
JL421

Activity: 812
Merit: 510

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 07:45:32 PM

Bitcoincash is doing quite well compared to most of the altcoins so it might be the next big thing. If not btc cash etherum or litecoin will surely grow enough in value to come close to the legacy of bitcoin.
Capazoolo

Activity: 88

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 08:18:02 PM

I dont think any coin can take place of bitcoin as bitcoin is the center of all currency and mostly if the price of bitcoin is high price of alts is also high and vice versa. This makes bitcoin a unique coin different than other. Any coin cannot overcome the current value of bitcoin easily.

microwave

Activity: 191

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 05:10:36 PM

As of now I don't predict any coin that will be next to bitcoin because for me bitcoin will exist in a long long time ago and I know that as the years pass by the price or the value of bitcoin will rise and rise til end.
Apple Mac

Activity: 264
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 05:19:16 PM

I belive that ethereum which may soon to be a great currency aside from Bitcoin becasue you can trade your profit into ethereum which you can used to convert and have the phyical money base on the local country where you belong,  but still I think Bitcoin will be the reigning currency among cruptos which makes me so proud.

selectaselectine

Activity: 235
Merit: 16

I-CHAIN - The Revolution of Digital Advertising

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 04:47:34 PM

Uhhhh. You can't just compare bitcoin to the other coins since bitcoin has been developing since the day it existed. Also, it has a good record and is people are becoming curious with cryptocurrency becuase of it. In other words its name can actually attract those who are new to this. More people means increase in the number of demand, also helps in increasing its value. A lot will be benefited, another set of people will be interested

brotherwood12

Activity: 686
Merit: 30

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 05:40:32 AM

the most  i think will be next bitcoin offcourse Ethereum , but some coin also have good potential like Ripple and Neo Too
but yeah , Eth is the rival of BTC
waqasniaz007

Activity: 406
Merit: 121

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 05:50:43 AM

In my opinion LSK is next big thing because they are heavily funded project and using java-script programming language  which in most popular programming language in world. There are also some other great project like NEO, EOS.
okwang231

Activity: 210
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 05:51:18 AM

for me all the coins have the potential for them to make eggcell to be the next bitcoin in the world. Only one coin can increase the value of all the coins is likely to be the next bitcoin in worldwide.

>        MFCHAIN        <
MERCHANT PAYMENTS + REWARD SYSTEM SMART CONTRACT PLATFORM
<MFCHAIN.COM> <WHITEPAPER>                        <TELEGRAM> <YOUTUBE>
kokobaba880

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 06:12:45 AM

In few words i will say that i believe in Ethereum which i think be the next to bitcoin and the people have many good news like the most of the crypto users have Ethereum and they are now buying Ethereum if we make some difference between them then these all are trading in the market but the best one which all people show interest and trust that is bitcoin. I would like to participate in this coin for now and for all the time.

Coins and Hardwork

Activity: 224
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 06:16:44 AM

the most  i think will be next bitcoin offcourse Ethereum , but some coin also have good potential like Ripple and Neo Too
but yeah , Eth is the rival of BTC

Bitcoin is the original and the first digital currency in the world. If we are talking about being the next bitcoin, then I think nothing will ever replace bitcoin's originality and impressive price pumps in the past year. Bitcoin will always be bitcoin, there will be no bitcoin since a lot of digital currencies said that they are bitcoin, they are not since they are just altcoins that is named after Bitcoin.
stayeduptolate

Activity: 980
Merit: 502

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 09:12:47 AM

Yes. It’s evident that bitcoin has gained a lot of popularity and users since it had started as compared to other cryptocurrencies. Bitcoin also is the most used and has the highest price than any other cryptocurrencies. But still other cryptocurrencies like etherium is not that much behind bitcoin. Etherium is second most popular cryptocurrency than bitcoin and it is also used at the second place. So I do believe that etherium can be the next bitcoin in years to come.
snedyolo

Activity: 226
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 10:16:47 AM

If there would be a coin that would be next in line to bitcoin, I believe that it would be Ethereum. Due to it's usage and performance these past few years, it has proven to be one of the most useful and profitable coin other than bitcoin. So, it would be easy for people to like it as well.

gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 01:23:33 PM

If there would be a coin that would be next in line to bitcoin, I believe that it would be Ethereum. Due to it's usage and performance these past few years, it has proven to be one of the most useful and profitable coin other than bitcoin. So, it would be easy for people to like it as well.

Well the past year also intruduced a couple of good coins that have real projects behind it. Stellar lumens is one. And tronix. Though the growth of trx after its big pump last december has been quite slow, its almost hard to think that it will not boom considering the team behind it with justin sun at the helm.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
hagiyatmaz

Activity: 168

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 01:55:16 PM
Merited by omorfi (2)

I have seen potencial ethereum.Ethereum is like Windows and Mac OS, and as a result, developers are creating applications in the thousands.

It feels like the internet boom in 2000. Thousands of new companies are sprouting up with highly innovative business models and bleeding edge compliance with regulation, and new methods are being found to finance them. Most, like Pets.com and Webvan, will fail. But some will be the next Amazon, eBay, or Google of the blockchain generation.

But with its proven stability and exceptional immutability, don't bitcoin's developers deserve the reverence that the rocketing price implies?

I wouldn't be quick to yes to this. They are so resistant to change that they'd rather give up all hope of serving the common man. Let's face it, bitcoin today is a product for an elitist few that can afford the high transaction fees. They have chosen a path to a technical dead end.
danim1130

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 02:27:39 PM

i believe in ethereum because the creator of the token that being said is a very young person and for sure it is so innovated in the near future also the ETH supports so many tokens right now including some of the highest value right now.
Owl129

Activity: 203

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 02:47:58 PM

There are lot of promising coins that in the future will increase its price even higher. As of now bitcoin is far the most high price crytpocurrency and some altcoins cannot comapre compare to it. But lately i just found an altcoin with a good price although it is still far from bitcoin price it is next to it and in the future will be near the price of bitcoin or even same price and that coin is ethereum. I believe in ethereum because i can see the changes in the price of the coin and it is getting higher everytime.

reyzel27

Activity: 135

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 03:43:44 PM

It's hard to tell what coin will be next one after bitcoin all of them looks exactly the same with decentralized anonymous,fast payment etc.
But we'll for me ithink etherium will be the next to bitcoin because of the continued rise in price is also good here to invest.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: