Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 01:34:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: « 1 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 [90] 91 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ActiveMining Overview and Speculation Thread  (Read 167819 times)
LorenzoMoney

Activity: 335
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 20, 2013, 02:14:03 PM

There is a simple reason to understand why shareholders are dumping right now. Today, NeoBee is starting their IPO and people in the Bitcoin world like novelty, (Oooh! Shiny!  Oooh a bunny! Where is my Adderal?) and they want funds for NeoBee.

Once NeoBee is over, people will move on to the next thing. Once chips are in manufacture and ready for sale, ActM will zoom back up.

Depends how much you need the coins. Yes, someone is dumping, but I don't see an obvious reason why. As to the general price decline over the last week or two, I put it down to (a) bored traders, with no real ActM news expected for a while, (b) day traders stepping away, perhaps burned by their Labcoin experiences and (c) people removing funds in anticipation of the Neo Bee IPO.

https://twitter.com/Lorenzo_Money -- Bitcoin Address: 1EttqaSSCksRAXrwejoChs5zmGjSikN9mC -- http://lorenzomoney.wordpress.com/
The Bulk of mankind is as well equipped for flying as thinking. - Jonathan Swift
DOGE COIN address: DSYMgD1HfmJFwNuc6Zvhp7PkrVD1QRBsgu
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
drawingthesun
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1015

View Profile
September 20, 2013, 02:28:27 PM

There is a simple reason to understand why shareholders are dumping right now. Today, NeoBee is starting their IPO and people in the Bitcoin world like novelty, (Oooh! Shiny!  Oooh a bunny! Where is my Adderal?) and they want funds for NeoBee.

Once NeoBee is over, people will move on to the next thing. Once chips are in manufacture and ready for sale, ActM will zoom back up.

Depends how much you need the coins. Yes, someone is dumping, but I don't see an obvious reason why. As to the general price decline over the last week or two, I put it down to (a) bored traders, with no real ActM news expected for a while, (b) day traders stepping away, perhaps burned by their Labcoin experiences and (c) people removing funds in anticipation of the Neo Bee IPO.

What can we expect from neobee? shares will be at least 0.008 at IPO (no one will sell at the current bid)
neilol

Activity: 302

View Profile
September 20, 2013, 02:57:13 PM

Since Ken is releasing Hardware sales numbers, you can basically add that up and speculate what the costs will be (I'd honestly just go with 50% profit but I'd imagine it is higher than that)

Then since the shareholders will get 100% of the profit you can easily do the math at what dividends will be once ActM starts shipping.

$80,000 in July
$330,000 in August
" I expect September to be an increase over August"
Let's assume $330,000 in September

Total so Far: $740,000 in Hardware Sales

%50 is Profit (Probably more)

So $370,000 back to shareholders

$370,000 / $130/BTC = ~2846BTC

2846 / 10,000,000 Shares = 0.0002846 Dividend Currently.

So worst case scenario, there needs to be roughly $7,000,000 in Hardware Sales at %50 Profit to make shareholders back their 0.0025 Profit.

Supplement that with Mining and it will be much less.

While 7M Might seem like a lot, understand that August was at $330,00 , September will be even larger, once there are pictures/videos of working chips it won't be long until that figure is hit just on Hardware sales (We're not even considering mining yet)

I did a similar calculation this morning as a sanity check on these prices. Ken really does NOT need to hit the ball out of the park here to deliver that first .0025 in divs..and has all the incentive in the world to do so.

aquarius

Activity: 275

View Profile
September 20, 2013, 03:07:31 PM
Last edit: September 20, 2013, 03:41:58 PM by aquarius

the share price is nothing to worry about right now. (except that it is really cheap to buy, and imho, idiotic to sell)

the reason is that the speculators left, because of the Avalon debacle, followed by the weaklings.

the speculators will be back come October-November, or as soon as news of mining comes. and of course they will again be followed by the weaklings. Wink

to those who are worried, check out the asset list on bitfunder where the share price is the lowest. and you will see that there are plenty of big holders still very much in the game and are not even thinking about dumping.

https://bitfunder.com/assetlist

Smiley
zefyr0s

Activity: 245

View Profile
September 20, 2013, 03:09:24 PM

Whew... what I wouldn't give for 150k ActM shares.. jesus, even if it is on BitFunder..
SoylentCreek

Activity: 266

View Profile
September 20, 2013, 03:58:24 PM

I think for anyone to dump now is absolutely crazy. Seriously, think about it.  As of this moment, it would take ~46 Bitcoins to bring the price back up to IPO.  That is about $5,700 USD.  I mean... I can understand maybe not wanting to buy right now, but to sell at these prices... Really?

Was I helpful or insightful?  Feel free to say thanks! 1PuoasR1dYtNq9yYNJj9NreDAfLEzc3Vpe
iCEBREAKER
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1072

Crypto is the separation of Power and State.

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2013, 04:14:00 PM

ACTM is crashing because of it's own internal problems (low GH/W, no ROI, no MPP, no refunds).

Blaming NeoBee reeks of desperation.

I'm reminded of the situation when BTCgarden imploded, and ACTM cheerleaders where *CERTAIN* all that refunded GARDEN IPO $$$ would be coming back to ACTM.

It was self-deluding nonsense then, and it's still self-deluding nonsense now.

Grab some butter and a knife because ACTM is toast.

Then stick a fork in Activemining, because it's done.

██████████
█████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
████
████████████████████████
█████
███████████████████████████
█████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████████████████████████
█████
█████████████
██████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████
██████████

Monero
"The difference between bad and well-developed digital cash will determine
whether we have a dictatorship or a real democracy." 
David Chaum 1996
"Fungibility provides privacy as a side effect."  Adam Back 2014
Buy and sell XMR near you
P2P Exchange Network
Buy XMR with fiat
Is Dash a scam?
LorenzoMoney

Activity: 335

View Profile
September 20, 2013, 06:25:59 PM

Solylent,

Your analysis is interesting. Because the BF market is so thin, it would not take much for the price to go back up.

Ken IS bad at PR and communication, but the eASIC deal is real and the chip will be produced.

Some folk seem to enjoy taunting and causing chaos. They have no investment in ActM, but just like to throws garbage from the sidelines.  ON the other hand, this is the Internet and a Forum. I remember how when VMC first was announced, Ken got attacked all the time, and his retidence, that is, his refusal to respond to the various idiots was an effective approach.

On $5700 could move the price back up. AND it is absolutely accurate that several people have sold ActM shares to get into NeoBEE.  I know I have.

The current low price screams opportunity for the future and not disaster. 

Once the NeoBEE hysteria is over, I will be returning my profits from that into ActM.

I think for anyone to dump now is absolutely crazy. Seriously, think about it.  As of this moment, it would take ~46 Bitcoins to bring the price back up to IPO.  That is about $5,700 USD.  I mean... I can understand maybe not wanting to buy right now, but to sell at these prices... Really?

https://twitter.com/Lorenzo_Money -- Bitcoin Address: 1EttqaSSCksRAXrwejoChs5zmGjSikN9mC -- http://lorenzomoney.wordpress.com/
The Bulk of mankind is as well equipped for flying as thinking. - Jonathan Swift
DOGE COIN address: DSYMgD1HfmJFwNuc6Zvhp7PkrVD1QRBsgu
jinyoubei

Activity: 83
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 20, 2013, 06:28:57 PM

Just look at the ask wall of NeoBEE, you think we will see a profit any time soon?
sayaz

Activity: 119
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 21, 2013, 02:52:45 AM

Solylent,

Your analysis is interesting. Because the BF market is so thin, it would not take much for the price to go back up.

Ken IS bad at PR and communication, but the eASIC deal is real and the chip will be produced.

Some folk seem to enjoy taunting and causing chaos. They have no investment in ActM, but just like to throws garbage from the sidelines.  ON the other hand, this is the Internet and a Forum. I remember how when VMC first was announced, Ken got attacked all the time, and his retidence, that is, his refusal to respond to the various idiots was an effective approach.

On $5700 could move the price back up. AND it is absolutely accurate that several people have sold ActM shares to get into NeoBEE.  I know I have.

Once the NeoBEE hysteria is over, I will be returning my profits from that into ActM.

People like icebreaker and pankkake are giving you a dose of reality. Why you guys have developed such an endearing emotional connection to a company is beyond me.

1. Money from recent IPO's never magically seeps back in to the activemining orderbook. The little bit that does never has the dramatic effect you guys predict.
2. Anyone with a clue would be running for the hills with the way this venture has been handled. Marketing is garbage and the crap sales volume proves it. On one hand you've got cointerra et al chalking up $15 mil in sales while activemining has like $1 mil? The opportunity to drum up interest, support, preorders etc was totally squandered - difference in sales volume is the result.

Good idea, shit execution.

pankkake consistently makes good points whether it concerns labcoin, activemining etc and just gets berated for it.
pankkake is an observer who shits on all mining companies not just activemining and is against the idea of "big mining". His opinion can be valuable in a sea of "lol everyone just selling cos they don't know how awesome activemining is"

Crumbs is annoying with his constant pony crap and quoting the share price but his sentiment is basically the same thing - generally sour investment opportunity.

Before you go on about "long term investing", you could make more money selling out when its obviously its going to plummet (was shocked people were dumb enough to buy into eAsic announcement), then if you thought this venture still had a chance you could buy at the bottom near IPO or IPO price.

The one case you couldn't do this is if you are sitting on so many shares that its unfeasible to demolish the order book because you're going to bust into below IPO territory.

Then again, VE didn't give a fuk - he murdered the bids - goes to show how bad it has gotten.

EskimoBob
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

Quality Printing Services by Federal Reserve Bank

View Profile
September 21, 2013, 11:47:56 AM

Lets say they can put 10 Platinum Unit ( 6 modules + 6) (Gh 245,760) at 4? USD per Gh online in November

http://mining.thegenesisblock.com/
Code:

Month   Difficulty (MM)   Time per      Monthly Revenue    Monthly Profit    Cumulative Prf (BTC)
                        Block (days)
Return
Nov-13     365              0              9,960.00           9,870.00         2,880.00
Dec-13     657              0              5,530.00           5,450.00         8,330.00
Jan-14    1182              0              3,070.00           2,990.00        11,300.00
Feb-14    2128              0              1,710.00           1,620.00        12,900.00
Mar-14    3831              1                949.00             863.00        13,800.00
Apr-14    6895              1                527.00             442.00        14,200.00
May-14   12412              3                293.00             208.00        14,500.00
Jun-14   22341              5                163.00              77.40        14,500.00

This will earn 11300 BTC in first 3 months and rigs can be sold at massive discount in February-March (if diff keeps that same pace) and BTC:FIAT has not soared to stratosphere. If not, mine few months and turn them off.

If market conditions get better, diff slows down or BTC: starts to climb, this party can go on longer.

BTW,
Historical Difficulty Increase
30 Day    122 %
60 Day    272 %
90 Day    482 %

While reading what I wrote, use the most friendliest and relaxing voice in your head.
BTW, Things in BTC bubble universes are getting ugly....
crumbs

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 21, 2013, 01:54:09 PM

The price right now on Bitfunder is a steal and is 1/2 of the 0.0025 so you can just 1/2 the figures and you'd make your money back on that.

If anyone is still listening to this guy, please understand that this is his typical MO.  He has made *the very same play* with Terrahash, the entire "OFFICIAL TerraHash Thread (Klondike/Avalon Assembly US)" should be an interesting read for everyone in this thread -- the resemblances are lolworthy.

I'm not suggesting that Bar is dishonest, only that those who bought into his authoritative-sounding endorsements are now boiling tar, plucking chickens & sharpening pitchforks.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=198489.msg3202373#msg3202373
zumzero

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

myBitcoin.Garden

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2013, 07:43:25 PM

Solylent,

People like icebreaker and pankkake are giving you a dose of reality. Why you guys have developed such an endearing emotional connection to a company is beyond me.

1. Money from recent IPO's never magically seeps back in to the activemining orderbook. The little bit that does never has the dramatic effect you guys predict.
2. Anyone with a clue would be running for the hills with the way this venture has been handled. Marketing is garbage and the crap sales volume proves it. On one hand you've got cointerra et al chalking up $15 mil in sales while activemining has like $1 mil? The opportunity to drum up interest, support, preorders etc was totally squandered - difference in sales volume is the result.

Good idea, shit execution.

pankkake consistently makes good points whether it concerns labcoin, activemining etc and just gets berated for it.
pankkake is an observer who shits on all mining companies not just activemining and is against the idea of "big mining". His opinion can be valuable in a sea of "lol everyone just selling cos they don't know how awesome activemining is"

Crumbs is annoying with his constant pony crap and quoting the share price but his sentiment is basically the same thing - generally sour investment opportunity.

Before you go on about "long term investing", you could make more money selling out when its obviously its going to plummet (was shocked people were dumb enough to buy into eAsic announcement), then if you thought this venture still had a chance you could buy at the bottom near IPO or IPO price.

The one case you couldn't do this is if you are sitting on so many shares that its unfeasible to demolish the order book because you're going to bust into below IPO territory.

Then again, VE didn't give a fuk - he murdered the bids - goes to show how bad it has gotten.

Bollocks!  Don't come on here gobbing your arogant little mouth off you shit!  How fucking moronic of you to suggest that bALLBREAKER, fudkcake and crumble are anything but maniacle trolls who are having a bad day if they can't wind people up enough to respond to them and bury threads in junk posts.  These guys are the lowest of the low and for you to endorse them makes you a total twat.

If you think you are so clued up, why don't you follow your own advice and run for the hills and fuck right off you brattish little punk.

How's that for some fucking truth you prick?  Wink

https://mybitcoin.garden
Bitcoin game where you can earn up to 220% on each planted garden!
zumzero

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

myBitcoin.Garden

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2013, 07:50:18 PM

The price right now on Bitfunder is a steal and is 1/2 of the 0.0025 so you can just 1/2 the figures and you'd make your money back on that.

If anyone is still listening to this guy, please understand that this is his typical MO.  He has made *the very same play* with Terrahash, the entire "OFFICIAL TerraHash Thread (Klondike/Avalon Assembly US)" should be an interesting read for everyone in this thread -- the resemblances are lolworthy.

I'm not suggesting that Bar is dishonest, only that those who bought into his authoritative-sounding endorsements are now boiling tar, plucking chickens & sharpening pitchforks.

Comments from you are futile you fucking wankbag.  No tosser reads them apart from me & stuartUK because they've buried your skinny little ass under the ignore button fuck face.  You are a deluded little tosspot who like bALLBREAKER have some freakish superiority complex.  

Where are your fancy images now fruitcake?  Grin

https://mybitcoin.garden
Bitcoin game where you can earn up to 220% on each planted garden!
Stuartuk

Activity: 266

View Profile
September 21, 2013, 07:57:30 PM

Everyone is talking bollcks. lol

All the doom merchants totally ignore the fundamentals.

I've said before and will say again. The biggest Troll here ice/crumbs is only trying to keep price low till November so he can speculate his money on other listings and flip his shares around. Once ACtM start mining he will be balls-deep in this stock.

Must be the most Trolled stock on these forums - ever considered why? So much time and effort spent putting this stock down - why??! lol
crumbs

View Profile
September 21, 2013, 08:19:02 PM

If anyone is still listening to this guy, please understand that this is his typical MO.  He has made *the very same play* with Terrahash, the entire "OFFICIAL TerraHash Thread (Klondike/Avalon Assembly US)" should be an interesting read for everyone in this thread -- the resemblances are lolworthy.

Comments from you are futile you fucking wankbag.  No tosser reads them apart from me & stuartUK because they've buried your skinny little ass under the ignore button fuck face.  You are a deluded little tosspot who like bALLBREAKER have some freakish superiority complex.  

Where are your fancy images now fruitcake?  Grin

Ugh.  Poverty doesn't agree with you a bit, zumzero.
I warned you that this failvestment would drive you to the poorhouse, ask you for gas money & take off with your bags in the trunk.
You didn't heed the warnings of your betters, and now it's too late for regrets.
You're awake, with a rotgut hangover and the stubbled cheek of Mr. Reality snoring on your naked shoulder.
Time to make the doughnuts Cheesy
damiano
Legendary

Activity: 1246

103 days, 21 hours and 10 minutes.

View Profile
September 21, 2013, 08:19:20 PM

Everyone is talking bollcks. lol

All the doom merchants totally ignore the fundamentals.

I've said before and will say again. The biggest Troll here ice/crumbs is only trying to keep price low till November so he can speculate his money on other listings and flip his shares around. Once ACtM start mining he will be balls-deep in this stock.

Must be the most Trolled stock on these forums - ever considered why? So much time and effort spent putting this stock down - why??! lol

Labcoin is trolled the most then Active
crumbs

View Profile
September 21, 2013, 08:22:26 PM

Because this "stock" is the lulziest? Cheesy
EskimoBob
Legendary

Activity: 910

Quality Printing Services by Federal Reserve Bank

View Profile
September 21, 2013, 08:43:30 PM

give use 5 why's

While reading what I wrote, use the most friendliest and relaxing voice in your head.
BTW, Things in BTC bubble universes are getting ugly....
VolanicEruptor

Activity: 392

View Profile
September 21, 2013, 09:04:56 PM

give use 5 why's   reasons

FTFY.  You need to become a better communicator.

Pages: « 1 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 [90] 91 »
  Print  

Jump to: