Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 09:12:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 147 »
  Print  
Author Topic: With how much should i start  (Read 13493 times)
bucksman5233

Activity: 264
Merit: 100

TV TWO - Connect your TV to ETH Blockchain

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2017, 09:34:58 AM

Invest the amount which you are afford to lose (Though you won't lose anything until you sell) but this is the classic advice that every traders give to newbies. You also need right time to invest in alts because if BTC is going up alts will go down and if BTC goes down alts will also go down.

omnitudeorg

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2017, 09:35:39 AM

Only invest what you can afford to loose.
maxj57634

Activity: 168

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 09:41:04 AM

You can either start at 10,20 or even 50 dollar as a starting point on your career as a trader, these are small amounts of money that you can afford to play within the market so that you can study on how to trade properly.
DevelopmentBank

Activity: 406
Merit: 110

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 09:43:32 AM

Start exactly what? It would of course vary on factors like your risk appetite or your timeline. If you are looking for long term holding, any amount is good because projections look extremely bullish anyway. However, if you for instance want to trade, you will be needing more because you would have to cover the costs of transferring crypto between exchanges, the trading fees, and even conversion fees. For trading i'd say you need at least 0.1 btc to make enough as an active day trader.
yen10

Activity: 93
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 09:45:39 AM

There is no particular amount to start trading or investing in altcoins. It all depends on your budget or preference. In fact you can invest for as little as 10$ or its equivalent in ethereum or bitcoin. My advise, don't invest an amount you're not ready to lose. Investing in altcoins is profitable but at the same time risky. In my experience, I buy some bitcoins and hold it for a while, then I buy some ethereum, litecoin, monero, dodge coin.
maarx

Activity: 882
Merit: 517

cloverdex.io

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 10:07:46 AM

You better start with $1500 plus. This would get you enough trades which will profit you in return as you move on. As much as you increase your capital investment, you will gain more profit. Be confident and move about investing the minimum and expand the capital as you earn profits. All the best.

.What is Cloverdex platform?.
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
ANN Thread | Website
Telegram | Twitter
Whitepaper | Reddit
maereglapo

Activity: 181
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 10:10:32 AM

I started trading cryptocurrencies with only $500 and today it is now worth $25,000 within just a year thats how profitable alts are.
Samueltalk

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 10:19:21 AM

To start investing
Let's see how much money is currently able to invest, do you have any usable savings? If so, good but you do not want to include all the risks when megikat your money in investment.
dx_twisted

Activity: 294
Merit: 114

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 10:19:37 AM

How much do i need to start trading altcoins. I would like to know what would be the ideal number.

You can start at any value, as long as you are prepared and afford to lose it. Trading cryptocurrencies comes with risk, that you might lose your money all at once, if you don't execute and plan very well. Of course, the more money you put in an investment, the higher profits you'll probably gain and vice versa. While having a huge amount of investment is great. A small amount isn't really bad at all, it gives you the opportunity to experiment the market, learn and gain experience aswell. If you succeed, you can just compound what you have earned until it reached your desired investment value. At least, it is much less riskier than having an full investment that comes from your wallet.
syaripudin

Activity: 672
Merit: 253

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 10:32:33 AM

are you just starting a trading activity? if indeed you are just getting started I think you better start with a small scale first, just think of it as an activity to start an experience in doing a trading activity I think with you doing a trading activity with a low amount of scale of course it will not have an impact on the level of risk that is too high that you will get. I say like that because I think not a few traders who suffered a loss because of an act of carelessness for what they have done in following a trading activity. trading activity is an activity that has a high enough risk level so do not you make a mistake in trading activities that can cause losses on yourself because I think you should have a strategy in doing a trading activity and of course it will you get it when you do an analysis while doing trading activities.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org|  
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Pandu Gleen

Activity: 350

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 10:55:47 AM

you do not need to spend money to follow a bounty, you need to prepare is a means to follow that is a mobile phone and maybe you can use a laptop, and that is definitely a data connection with a stable network .. after that all you need to do is look for the bounty if you want to start with the betrading way you need to prepare is to deposit the balance from the account to the wallet that you will use for trading, after that you can start to sell or buy coins that according to you are good and the price will look up, in the trading you need to observe and be patient to get profit because the market price tend to rise faster or faster down, which must be observation we must be careful and patient.
helin9108

Merit: 101

ELYSIAN | Pre-TGE 5.21.2018 | TGE 6.04.2018

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2017, 10:58:59 AM

There is no limit or certain amount to start trade right now , you can start any amount but I will advice you that only trade that amount which you afford to loose, because if you loose any amount its should not hurt your financial condition. SO start with small amount and gain some confident first then start with big amount.And if you new to trading then first learn well about trading and know the risk factors , If not have any time to learn then I will suggest you to invest in good altcoin or ICO. Still you confuse then just go and invest in bitcoin.

brotherwood12

Activity: 686
Merit: 30

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 11:02:09 AM

I ever answered similiar question like this ,
your are new on this crytpo world  so my suggest just start at 10$ and try to learn about trading pattern  and get as much information to coin that you follow
if you think you can , add step by step your capital  Wink
qazgroup

Activity: 1022
Merit: 20

RiveMont

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 11:06:40 AM

If you have small amount of available funds i suggest you to trade cheaper but quality altcoins, cheaper coins can result in bigger profits but do implement a risk management strategy to avoid big losses.

●   RiveMont   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  RVMT  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  DeFi token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
RieL

Activity: 290

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 11:13:58 AM

i think you should start by earning those tokens without using real money so in this way you know what to do when you buy a token . second invest only that you can only lose  by doing this it won't hurt you a lot is the investment gone fail
Salesman4coinZ

Activity: 336
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 11:19:36 AM

The most people fear to lose money, and thats why their start with a less amount of money. But after that they see how easy the it is to multiply your money with cryptocurrencies and later they regret. So nobody can say you whats the real amount to start. If you analyse a coin/ico and your convinced about, and theres a good project and a good marketing behind, you can invesat a high amount.
kaloloy

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 11:30:48 AM

Before we get familiar with the rules, we should put less money into it

Puting money on Crypto-Currency is a good idea in this season because Cryptocurrency is taking over the financial world and people started to notice about Bitcoin stuff so this time is the good time to invest but with caution because not all coins is legitimate.
pikatju

Activity: 336

https://wallet.merit.me/?invite=Pikachu

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 11:47:09 AM

50% in btc. Rest in alts. Total number is depends on your own finances. I would suggest max 20% of your savings

jdeanne92

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 12:02:49 PM

Invest of what you can afford to lose. Put that in your mind always. Because in this kind of business we are doing 50-50. Maybe we could pull up some profits or maybe we could lose also. Thats it
cryptoenterprise

Merit: 114

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 12:07:16 PM

Whatever you do, and whatever amount you want to spend, you need to do research on what coins you want to invest or trade with.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 147 »
  Print  

Jump to: