Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 07:57:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 147 »
  Print  
Author Topic: With how much should i start  (Read 13487 times)
MaticPecovnik

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 12:08:57 PM

You can start without money and by participating in bounty programs you can actually earn a lot.

My favourite altcoin right now is Viberate (VIB) because it implements a great bounty program.

Check it out: https://www.viberate.com/referrals/2ed6b8b9_9588dc25_2edd6fe5
Ceballos

Activity: 621
Merit: 288

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 12:10:39 PM

Never make your investments more then you can lose. This is the first rule of investing. Its not limited to crypto investments. This is the first rule for making investment.
You can adopt this rule to forex, binary options or even stoks. the rule is same.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

██████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████
shaun98

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 12:13:53 PM

There is no set amount. Invest what you can afford to lose. As for me, whatever money I have invested into crypto, I consider it a lost, until I cash it out.

PPleaseman

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 12:18:36 PM

Hello. Never invest more than you  are willing to loose (and really loose, look at confido, everything was gone in minutes, maybe they pay the money back from the ICO but we will see)
I like to take an ammount and then divide it buy 4 and buy in slowly every week (when there is a dip)

Cheers
poging.unique

Activity: 50

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 12:27:35 PM

How much do i need to start trading altcoins. I would like to know what would be the ideal number.

Thanks!

If you have that huge amount in your packet then budget your money first. If you think that you do not need yet your money to buy important things then give your 60-80 percent of your money to trade altcoins. The bigger you take a risk the bigger the return of investment you will receive. If you are not yet ready enough and you are new to this world then continue reading and exploring yourself in trading field before you enter this business. Ready yourself for both positive and negative consequences.  So, there is no ideal number, it depends on your faith and braveness. 
coinholic

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2017, 12:31:38 PM

How much do i need to start trading altcoins. I would like to know what would be the ideal number.

Thanks!
There's no minimum amount actually..as long as you have enough left to pay the fees when you trade. It's a question of,  "how much can you afford to invest/loose?" Make this your basis in your investment.

nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 12:31:46 PM

You can start with anything because it is not very hard to understand how the crypto world works also you can earn a lot of coins and tokens too through this forum by doing signature campaigns and more.
DiscretePatriot

Activity: 104

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 12:37:37 PM

It's definitely advisable to invest only the amount you are ready to lose. This rule is the same for beginners and experts alike. Only the amount is different.
rayjellanajao

Activity: 224

Strategist

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2017, 12:43:38 PM

Start with the money you can afford to lose. Start with a low amount just to gain experience and knowledge.  Also try to make that low investment grow, even if it's a low start, if you're thinking every move you make, it'll surely grow in the end. When you gain much experience and you think you can handle to loose a large investment then add start to increase you initial trading investment and start to grow your small account.
Cool1

Activity: 102

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 12:47:15 PM

If I think if enough to buy bitcoin buy it, because the higher the bitcoin price.
jyotianand01

Activity: 980
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2017, 12:57:28 PM

You can start with any amount which you can afford to loss. Try to start will a small amount and study the market fundamentals and after some time, you get some experience. Then you can add more funds after knowledge of this crypto market.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀   
WPPENERGY
.World Power Production.

INNOVATION LEADERS IN THE GLOBAL
    RENEWABLE ENERGY INDUSTRY

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀   

..INQUIRE..
━━━━━━━━
purangko

Activity: 112

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 12:58:20 PM

Thanks!

There is no ideal or set of numbers to start. Ask your self first if you are ready to enter to the crypto world. If you think that your money is enough to buy altcoins then go. The more you invest of course the more profit that you will receive. On the other hand, if you have let say huge amount then try to invest also to bitcoin which give you very good income at the end. Investing to some altcoins is very risky compared to bitcoin that shows very good reputation this year.

X2PR8888

Activity: 126

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 02:48:17 PM

I agree with most suggestions here.  There is indeed no ideal amount to start with because it depends on how much money you are willing to lay on the line and invest and trade.  The amount of course would have to be something you are willing to lose or capable of losing should the trend go south.  So an unsolicited advice here, start low and then once tou get the hang of how investing and trading works, go higher slowly one step at a time.  You also have to make sure that you don't put everything out there and find some active source of income while you're at it so that the funds keep on coming.

⊗ eBit Payment ⊗
24 NOVEMBER 2017 TOKEN SALE

[url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2440198.0
lekam0213

Activity: 275

We offer our Service

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 03:01:14 PM

It depends on you there is no specific amount just make sure to trade only the amount that you are willing to lose because there is no permanent win in trading you might lost every thing if you are not careful.

***BOUNTY MANAGEMENT***
***COMMUNITY MANAGEMENT***
BabatundeM

Activity: 317

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 03:15:39 PM

I think your investment decision should be based on how much you have and also it should be dependent on a proper evaluation of what to invest in to avoid loss of investment.
kandholabhavna

Activity: 252

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 03:23:21 PM

You should start with whatever you are comfortable with. I started with zero. Yes, zero. I learned Technical analysis and then did paper trading before I actually put in my real money into crypto.

engrshu

Activity: 406

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 03:30:34 PM

Agreeing with most of their answers. There are no specific amount in investing, it is all based on what you have and how much is you willing to take risk. Just invest it little by little, don't put it all in one go.

[
Cryptron

Activity: 53

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 03:38:04 PM

It depends on what you have. There is no specific or minimum amount for starting investing. But the high price you invest the higher the risk. It is not a risk that you will lost your money but it is a risk when the value of your investing falls down. So it depends on your view of point on how much you will start. After all you will the one you will manage it in the end.
dangful

Activity: 210

Decentralized Jet-Stream Encrypted Multi-Media Dev

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2017, 04:01:40 PM

I could not determine an exact amount for you to invest for altcoins. Simply because it will always be up to your extra money. I would not advise to use some money intended for your personal needs. Invest only at the amount that won' t bother you if you lose.

dangful

Activity: 210

Decentralized Jet-Stream Encrypted Multi-Media Dev

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2017, 04:06:19 PM

Agreeing with most of their answers. There are no specific amount in investing, it is all based on what you have and how much is you willing to take risk. Just invest it little by little, don't put it all in one go.
Indeed, most advise here are totally agreeable. Since it is very hard to stand up after when you fall to a risky decision and always expect 100% sure profit. Just one step at a time, if you rush things and give all what you have, it will only be you to blame, and no body else.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 147 »
  Print  

Jump to: