Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 07:38:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 147 »
  Print  
Author Topic: With how much should i start  (Read 13487 times)
truecrusader666

Activity: 57
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 01:04:09 AM

How much do i need to start trading altcoins. I would like to know what would be the ideal number.

Thanks!

I think 100 usd is a good investment to start in altocins if you dont have enough bankroll.
rodskee

Activity: 2408
Merit: 202

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 01:13:45 AM

To start trading it is depends on how much you can risks. Also any amount you can start depends on your budget because others wanted to start big to earn big profit. Either start at a small amount wherein you can carry to roll in trading.

Good advice mate from you truely correct as beginner in trading small amount of capital to start trading are enough to avoid big loses.

QueenOfCrypto

Activity: 564
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 01:16:55 AM

In my experience in the beginning it is more likely to lose money in crypros rather tha to earn. So i woild advise to start with little sums, until you learn.
iconoclast

Activity: 770
Merit: 102

Matrix Built On An Ethereum Smart Contract

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 01:19:20 AM

Only invest what you can afford to lose and since you are new to it I would not invest a large sum even if you are prepared to lose it. Start with something like $100 until you get the hang of it.

cavaBcoin

Activity: 181
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 01:33:23 AM

How much do i need to start trading altcoins. I would like to know what would be the ideal number.

Thanks!

all you need is knowledge of trading. if you dont have knowledge about trading. same thing with silly stuff. so my advice, you learn about trading on crypto

Yes, you must take some research foremost to have knowledge about trading. What would be the ideal number ? it’s up to you, you have to identify how you understand about Altcoins and your ability to face with risks. But you must be careful to make an accurate decision. If this is the first time you start with Alt, you should take a little money , it’s much more safer . From now, you have to spend times finding and analyzing it frequently. Maybe one important commodity you know about trading Altcoins that you must accept risks and learn from your mistake is the only key to get success in trading Altcoins.
no0dlepunk

Activity: 490
Merit: 258

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 01:49:28 AM

Thanks!
If you admit that you are noob in trading bizkneez, then I will suggest you start at $100. Buy some ETC and then flip it into other altcoins as soon as it reaches 400% gains. Just a piece of advice, don't be too greedy... if you feel that you already gained some good cash, then sell it right away and wait for another bearish run. Don't expect too much profit during your first weeks.
Bitcoin2theEnd

Activity: 137
Merit: 14

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 02:05:35 AM

What ever you can afford to lose. The more research you do maybe the more you invest
bundo

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 02:24:52 AM

Thanks!
There is no ideal word possible ,, Crypto Trading in Bitcoin can be done anytime you want without a day off. The way of trading is very easy without big capital, even can be done by students and housewives! Grin
Acguy

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 03:11:47 AM

Start low and see what you are comfortable with trading before you make losses you can't afford.

▄██▄
         ▄██████▄
       ▄███▀  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀ ▄██▄ ▀███▄
   ▄███▀ ▄██▀▀██▄ ▀███▄
 ▄███▀ ▄██▀    ▀▀▀  ▀███▄
██████████████████████
 ▀███▄  ▄▄▄    ▄██▀ ▄███▀
   ▀███▄ ▀██▄▄██▀ ▄███▀
     ▀███▄ ▀██▀ ▄███▀
       ▀███▄  ▄███▀
         ▀██████▀
           ▀██▀
███
███
  █
███
    █
█ 
█ 
█ 

███
  █
███
███
███
███
  █
███
    █
█ 
█ 
█ 

███
  █
███
███
           ▄██▄
         ▄██████▄
       ▄███▀  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀ ▄██▄ ▀███▄
   ▄███▀ ▄██▀▀██▄ ▀███▄
 ▄███▀ ▄██▀    ▀▀▀  ▀███▄
██████████████████████████
 ▀███▄  ▄▄▄    ▄██▀ ▄███▀
   ▀███▄ ▀██▄▄██▀ ▄███▀
     ▀███▄ ▀██▀ ▄███▀
       ▀███▄  ▄███▀
         ▀██████▀
           ▀██▀
ANN Thread     WhitePaper
Facebook     Telegram     Twitter
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███
███
  █
███
    █
█ 
█ 
█ 

███
  █
███
███
Andrianla

Activity: 331

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 03:21:02 AM

There is no ideal amount for altcoin, because each altcoin has a different price and has a different price increase / decrease as well. Wink
Barbut

Activity: 1694
Merit: 502

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 03:29:11 AM

There is no ideal amount for altcoin, because each altcoin has a different price and has a different price increase / decrease as well. Wink
There is no ideal amount, good trading depends from many things and that is why I quoted next comment too.
Start low and see what you are comfortable with trading before you make losses you can't afford.
Low start is safe start, trading is risky work and its better to take measures that can save your money. There is no better precocious measure then limitations, start with money you can lose make some limitations and see how will that go. If you think you are good its easy to rise you investment in trading, if you are not so good your loses will be affordable and you will not have problem's cause of that.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
GFE

Activity: 336

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 03:31:53 AM

Thanks!

For me 1000$ is enough to start trading with criptocurrency because it will be big effect of transaction fees if you use less than 1000$ deposit

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3010
Merit: 600

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 04:05:40 AM

If you can invest $500 that will be enough for you to buy and start a simple portfolio but if you can't it $100 or less than up to $20 can be a good option for you. What you need to do is to know what will be the best coin in your opinion, there are too many choice that you can. As you start, capital is not really a big matter what it matters is when you started to gain idea and you are looking forward for better gains.
aurorabitcoin.96

Activity: 210

Never DO AIRDROPS

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 04:10:29 AM

Maybe you can start 1ETH, but serously this trade doesnt have any minimum start value.

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬   Free ETCV coins ◊ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ANN ◊ ◊   ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ◊ ◊ Hard fork of Ethereum ◊ ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  WhitePaper ▬▬  ▬▬  Github
                       ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Twitter ▬  ▬ Telegram ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ◊ ◊  All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV  ◊ ◊ ◊
sazon84

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 04:15:15 AM

The greater amount of money you invest, the more profit of course. But it will be only the correct approach to investing and capital allocation. I can say the minimum that is needed - in my opinion it is 1000 $ at least. I began to invest in the cryptocurrency with such amount.

ETERBASE             Europe's Premier             ETERBASE
——————  Digital Asset Exchange  ——————
  Whitepaper    Telegram Twitter Discord      Announce 
Rony24h7

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 01:58:14 AM

You are the only one person who can take the right decision of this question. None of us know that what is your comfortable limit and how much you can take risk of.
If you were me then I would start with a small amount for my experience because we really don’t know about these things future. its price can be increase or its price can be fallen and you should start with that amount which amount can’t be tolerated by you if that money loses.
Not a single person comes with experience at debut so you have to care about your wallet and keep calm till you get the proper experience and well known about this site. I think you should keep calm and keep learning more about investing a tolerable amount.
Alerter

Activity: 80
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 02:07:10 AM

There is no ideal number. My favorite advice is always this: Invest an amount that wouldn't hurt you financially even if you lost all of it. Although we all hope for the best and want to make profit, the crypto environment (especially the altcoin environment) is highly volatile and you never know what might happen tomorrow.
Totally agree. Trade with amount which you can lose without regrets.
arakosta

Activity: 127

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 02:10:46 AM

Thanks!
I recommend you start with a minimum of $100. Anything less than that, you will lose 40%+ of it to fees.
As a maximum, that depends on how much disposable income do you have. The golden rule is NEVER spend more than what you can afford to lose!

NewShepherd

Activity: 74
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 02:11:59 AM

at least 100$,the more the better. Grin
jakezyrus

Activity: 714

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 02:27:15 AM

Thanks!

since your still a newbie id suggest start first on demo trading without a real cash involved because this can fully help you later to become familliarize with the coins and its value. then  eventually try to deposit small amounts that you can afford to loose but always remeber that there is a transaction fee when doing an actions like trading ,depositing , withdrawing ,etc therfor you need also to calculate it first in order to avoid shortage and losses. gudluck.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 147 »
  Print  

Jump to: