Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 10:43:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: your mentality after a huge loss?  (Read 3797 times)
rejin29x

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 12:27:09 AM

There are advantages in business, and there are also losses. It is a normal matter that if the damage happens then the mind will be upset and after a pressure on the mindset. But the reason for the loss of business is the need to be educated. In order to prevent future losses for the same reason
jinx029

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 12:28:35 AM

I try to cheer myself up and hope that I can cover the loss soon. There are really dark times, but it's important to understand that we have to make our next move no matter what. "Nothing is permenant in this wicked world, not even our troubles.
qq1041414104

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 01:21:45 AM

I have great hope for virtual currency, so I am not afraid, I hope you too!
MommyElsa

Activity: 387

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 01:45:43 AM

What do you do after you suffer a huge loss?
If you have more money would you again take the risk and invest or would you just stop trading and try to earn in some other way?

I need to continue my trading even if i get some loss, i must try to finally find my luck and learn too. It is not the end of thw world even if it hurts knowing that you gain nothing but instead get some loss from your investment.

🥤🧊🥤🧊        ONLINE SOCIAL COMMUNICATION & DATING APK         🧊🥤🧊🥤
WSDN

Activity: 493
Merit: 250

IDENA.IO - Proof-Of-Person Blockchain

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 02:36:25 AM

I think if we can not do anything, we should forget them. The best way is choosing a new portfolio and starting again. We can't be disappointed all life.

▄▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄▄
           ▄▀▀    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▀▀▄
        ▄▀▀  ▄▄▀█          ▀█▀▄▄  ▀▀▄
      ▄▀▀ ▄▄▀    ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀    ▀▄▄ ▀▀▄
     █   █            ▀            █   █
   ▄▀ █  ▀▄▄                     ▄█▀  █ ▀▄
  ▄▀ ▄▀ █▄ ▀▀▀██▄▄▄       ▄▄▄██▀▀  ██ ▀▄ ▀▄
  ▀▄▀▀▄ ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀▄   ▄▀  ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██ ▄▀▀▄▀
 ██   █ ██ ▀▄    ▀▄ █   █ ▄▀    ▄▀ ██ █  ▀██
 █  ▄█  ▀█  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █   █ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █   █▄  █
█▀ █  █  █          █   █          █  █  █ ▀▀
 █▀  ▄▀  █▀▄        █   █        ▄▀█  ▀▄  ▀█
 ▄  █▀   █ ▀█▄      ▀   ▀      ▄█▀ █  ▄▀█  ▄
 █▄▀  █  █                         █  █  ▀▄█
 ▀▄  █   ▀█        ▄▄▀▄▀▄▄        █▀   █  ▄
  ▀▄▀▀  █▄ █     ▀█  ▀▀▀  █▀     █ ▄█ ▄▀▀▄▀
   ▀ ▄  ██ █▀▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▀▀     ▄▀█ ██ ▀▄ ▀
    ▀█  ██ █ █▀▄    ▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▀█ █ ██  █▀
      ▀▄ ▀ █ █ ██▄         ▄██ █ █ ▀ ▄▀
        ▀▄ █ █ █ ▀█▄     ▄█▀ █ █ █ ▄▀
          ▀▀▄█ █    ▀▀▀▀▀    █ █▄▀▀
              ▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀

I  D  E  N  A

Proof-of-Person Blockchain

Join the mining of the first human-centric
cryptocurrency

▲    2 6 8 0

N  O  D  E  S

██
                ██
                ██
                ██
                ██
         ▄      ██      ▄
         ███▄   ██   ▄███
          ▀███▄ ██ ▄███▀
            ▀████████▀
              ▀████▀
                ▀▀
██▄                            ▄██
███                            ███
 ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
  ▀▀██████████████████████████▀▀

D O W N L O A D

Idena node

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀        ▀▀█████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀███
███      █   ▄▄ █▀▄        ███
██▀      █  ███ █  ▀▄      ▀██
███       █   ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀█       ███
███       █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄  █       ███
███       █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄  █       ███
██▄      █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄  █      ▄██
███      █          █      ███
███▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▄███
████▄                ▄████
▀█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▀
▀▀████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀

███

███

REQUEST INVITATION
███
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
███
goku19

Activity: 395
Merit: 107

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 02:57:54 AM

Well recently I have faced a huge loss in trading couple of tokens... POS and PRL as I bought them expensive and sold them very cheaply but just after that they gone high specially PRL has gone to moon... feeling very depressed after that just trying to recollect my self
Notmyfault7

Activity: 102

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 03:10:34 AM

It is never a problem to me, coz i am a holder, and i do trust in the near future my loss would come back.
upsidedown75
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1036

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 04:08:51 AM

of course I will try again, usually it happens because of panic, at first may feel bad, but if I stop then I will miss the opportunity to get big profit, from the loss I can know where the error to loss and start again correctly, all surely there are risks to live how we can overcome them
These losses are best way to learn how to make yourself ready to defend such mistakes next time and make some good profit. Like you said, there should be no worries and sadness, although it is not that much easy but when you have intentions to earn so much money then you must have such ability to control your mind with that much loss, as the worst situation. Be patient.
I have lost some in the past and most of them were actually as a result of greed even when you had a strategy. This is the main lesson to learn from most huge losses, except for the little ones that can happen due to the unexpected pattern that could happen even after some TAs.

It is a good way to really learn, control some of your impulse that could relate to gambling even after you knew the right thing to do and that was how I saw huge losses since I have not seen anyone lately.
alan2here

Activity: 1778
Merit: 504

WorkAsPro

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 04:44:43 AM

of course I will try again, usually it happens because of panic, at first may feel bad, but if I stop then I will miss the opportunity to get big profit, from the loss I can know where the error to loss and start again correctly, all surely there are risks to live how we can overcome them
These losses are best way to learn how to make yourself ready to defend such mistakes next time and make some good profit. Like you said, there should be no worries and sadness, although it is not that much easy but when you have intentions to earn so much money then you must have such ability to control your mind with that much loss, as the worst situation. Be patient.
I think everyone is greedy and wants to have a lot of money and they tend to not sell when they reach the target, which is very risky and can make you lose money. For me after each loss you should self-check your greed and start from the beginning with the original purpose

████     ████     ████              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████    █████▄    ███               ████▀▀▀▀███▄
 ███▄   ██▀███   ████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ████    ▀███
 ▀███  ▄██  ██   ███                ████    ▄███
  ███  ██▀  ███ ▄███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ███████████▀
  ▀██▄ ██   ▀██ ███     ██████      ████
   ██████    ██████    ███  ███     ████
   ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▀▀▀▀
                      ███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
....Fiverr Alternative...
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
BitDiscussion

Activity: 98

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 08:40:43 AM

If you have more money would you again take the risk and invest or would you just stop trading and try to earn in some other way?
after a big loss I'm sure the beginners will be desperate and do not want to do it again and they will try to find another way, but it is only temporary because after getting important information and begin to understand we will definitely go back to try it again and play it more careful. my example is me. Cheesy
There are really cases which when in times of first try out and then we do suffer loss then some people would really decide to quit and find another way in short they do easily give up and dont have the dedication and persistence to go on but there are some people no matter how many times they do failed down they dont easily give up because they do saw that the opportunity on making money is here specially for long term.
Striking back is the best option and re analysing the market is also the solution, most of the time what happens is that we distance ourselves from the recent surveys and continue to trade on the previous knowledge. This gets worse when the market see some new developments and the price starts fluctuating.
doycku

Activity: 560

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 09:24:06 AM

If ever I have to fail and lose, I will not risk any more. I do not like defeats, it's a very unpleasant feeling, so I choose projects with minimal risk.
justteam34

Activity: 60
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 01:57:02 PM

There is nothing can help me after a loss, there only time able to heal such injury of soul, alcogol might help a bit but only time is the best cure.
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3570
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 02:29:10 PM

What to do after a big or small loss is to stop trading and document every thought process and activities that led to that loss! Date the loss event and analyze it thoroughly so that you can learn what not to do next time you are trading! You can also use ALGORY.IO trading tools to assist you in your trade!
Exactly, there is always that thing about documentation when it comes to trading, because every little thing and decision to either winning or failing in a trade matters and it is usually good to go back into checking most of these things to know better what to always do during a trade in the future.

Usually for a naive trader, there is usually no way one may not experience this huge loss, but over time, when one learn from experience, it would be hard to experience such a thing again.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Scavagers

Activity: 364

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 04:54:17 AM

yes it is frustrating to have a big loss, it will make me really mad if that happens to me.what can I suggest is to keep your cool,what's done is done so accept what happened and move on,do not be mad,use your loss as a determimation for the next times. remember you should be better than you were yesterday. think positively,it happened not just for nothing, it gives lesson that you must not repeat your same mistakes again. also keep thinking a lot of times before deciding, do not use your feelings. always analyze,keep learning and be better.
Jombitt

Activity: 294

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 05:00:31 AM

It sucks when experiencing a big loss in trading, it happened to me recently.  I already stop my trade with it to avoid more loss. I wish i could stop trading in altcoin, to be specific in a pump and dump coin. I will just stick with bitcoin, it gives me more profit by trading btc.

Coin12

Activity: 238
Merit: 102

1st of May

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 07:52:02 AM

Yes, I'll start again earning money with knowledge I have, because crypto-currency are new life, new opportunity and success for every person. If you have big plans for your life, you'll never give up and continue to make all better and better.

Do you mean after huge loss you will try again? I like it. Never give up.
But before start again, refreshing first after that learn your mistake and dont do it again.

》》  HashCard   ∥|▌ REVOLUTIONISING HOW YOU USE CREDIT & DEBIT CARDS
▌|∥     JOIN WHITELIST     ∥|▐
Whitepaper TelegramTwitterFacebookMediumGithubYoutubeANN Thread
kamote291993

Activity: 140
Merit: 16

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 07:54:27 AM

Trading is more like a gamble. Don't do trading if you are not willing to lose so better control emotions. Experience is a great tutor, somehow you will learn how to adapt

Fazlurkhan.kz

Activity: 266
Merit: 114

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 08:24:51 AM

First of all, trading in small amount but different projects might never give you a huge loss, yes you might lose some small amount which can be easily recoverable with the other projects you invested in, SO it is really important to split your money for different projects rather than investing in just one or two big projects. And if i ever after all this suffer a huge loss too, then i try to recover that loss from some other investments!
And if i had more money then there would always be some part of it to invest and still if i'm left with some more money which would be enough to start earning in some other way then i'd like to try that too! 
nydiacaskey01
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1036

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 08:47:44 AM

Well unlike gambling when you took a huge loss you wanted to continue playing so that you can recover what you have lost, in trading its different. While it is almost the same that you have this urge to look for a coin or token that will pump next, a smart trader will not put all his funds in just 1 investment, it should be distributed so what ever happens to 1 of the investment, other investment can cover for the loss. Never go all in with just 1 investment.
jonatuzc

Activity: 854
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 11:02:32 AM

I just think that there is nothing I cannot surpass. There is no point of sucking into wrong decisions because it is the nature of all businesses to involves risks, and of course, those risks depend on how much money I put into it. After which, I make sure I do not repeat the same mistakes by having multiple sources of income to divide possible losses along the way. I have always believed in do something about a past mistake rather than expecting something positive and just doing the same thing all over again.
This is really some great advice from the personal experience but still not the best ones. It is said that do not check the depth of the water by putting both of your feet inside.

The best practice is to divide your investment into 2 halves. Hold the first half and trade with the second half, soon you will have the good profit from both of them. This method doesn’t guarantee you the maximum profit but it promises you the minimum loss.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: