Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 11:54:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: has trading become difficult?  (Read 2701 times)
@Mhaiang

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 02:19:48 PM

YEs it is indeed difficult to trade right now. As we had noticed the coin market capitalization graph, there is a frequent correction of prices. If you want, just hold unto your bitcoins for the meantime until the prices will be stable and ready for trading.

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol                         
            Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING

◥ TELEGRAMWHITEPAPERTWITTERFACEBOOK ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❱❱❱ R E G I S T E R  for the  TO K E N  S A L E ❰❰❰

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3514
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 10:45:42 AM

yeah, right now bitcoin to hard, and another coin also, but you can try slowly trade.

LOL. It is always depends on the trader itself, how come you will say that trading is hard if you really are not good with trading?
More like saying that being a doctor is hard when you do not have the knowledge. Those who have the knowledge and they are doctors know what they are doing and they enjoy it. Trading is a profession and anyone who sees it as a kindergarten job will end up getting the result of their stupidity.

I am sure he does not even have a clue of the bitcoin he is referring to as hard, since all we are talking here is about trading, which makes him sound like someone who does not have a single knowledge and that is where the problem starts.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Smarty14392

Activity: 560
Merit: 286

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 01:42:51 PM

yeah, right now bitcoin to hard, and another coin also, but you can try slowly trade.

LOL. It is always depends on the trader itself, how come you will say that trading is hard if you really are not good with trading?

I agree! There is no easy thing on this world. You need to work hard for everything in order for you to achieve your goals. Even in trading. You need to put effort on studying and do some research for you to succeed on it. Aside from that, you need to have a good attitude and proper mindset.
Apparently, it is either you find ways to make it easy for yourself or you bail out. Trading is not easy but with great knowledge anyone can make it easy. What makes anything easy is because you know how to do it, and if you do not, then that makes it difficult.

I wonder why common sense does not tell some people that and they still always decide going ahead trading without knowledge anyway, so I wonder when it will be easy for them.
MartynasB

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 01:49:31 PM

Its harder now to day trade or make short term investments because in market we have a lot of new people and a lot of new money so it's getting harder and harder to predict their moves cause they can act differently, we see a lot of panic trades when bad news or fud are coming, so its good now to pick a good projects and hodl  Wink
xerophore

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 02:06:38 PM

Not difficult in my opinion in trading. But this is good momentum for us to be really thorough. And for me, this kind of trend has absolutely no effect for longterm traders.
Edsemen

Activity: 413
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 02:32:12 PM

As the price is getting wild time by time , trading bitcoin becomes unpredictable. If you're lucky enough , you can earn huge profit from it. With prices so high and still rising, it's difficult to be a bitcoin trader right now. The only solutions seem to be to stop trading bitcoin and just hold or start trading altcoins.
I think trading site is more likely bitcoin by other country that at this tine its not easily to make  an account of bitcoin because it needs to pay for. Also in trading there are lot of KYC needs to continue there transaction but for me it is good so that trading site will be more secure even its hassle but we all traders has patience to do what trading site needs.

doedz

Activity: 1106
Merit: 502

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 02:46:23 PM

Trading like gambling for me, analysis does not specify anything. Maybe just some kind of luck.
I say this after experiencing a lot of failures, maybe this is not my fashion. Sad

▄█▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▄▄
           ▄█▀ ▄▄█▀▀   ▀█▄▄▀▀█▄▄
          ▀▀  ▀▀          ▀▀█▄█▀
    ▄▄▀  ▄█▀▀                    ▄   ▄▄
  ▄█▀▄▄█▀           ▄▄           ▀▀█▄ ▀█
 ▄▀ █▀     ▄▄██▄▄   ██   ▄▄██▄▄      █▄ █
 █ ▀█   ▄▄█▀▀   ▀██▄▄█▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀██▄▄   █ █
 █     █▀ ▄▄█▀▀█▄▄ ▀██▀  ▄██▀█▄▄ ▀▀█  █ █
 █  ▄  █ ██▀ ▄▄▄ ▀█ ██ █▀▀ ▄▄▄ ▀██ █  █ █
 █ ██  ▀ ██ █▀▀▀█▄▄ ▀█ ▄▄█▀▀▀▀█ ██ ▀  █ █
   ██    █▀ ▄▄█▄  ▀▀███▀▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█    ▀ █
   ██    ▄▄██▀ ▄▄█▄ ██  █▄▄ ▀▀██▄▄      █
 █ ██    ▀▀ ▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄███▄ ▀▀██▄▄ ▀       █
 █  █      ▀▀▀ ▄██▀▀▄█ ▀██▄▄ ▀▀       █ █
 █  █         ▀▀▀   ██    ▀▀▀         █ █
 ▀█ ▀▄▄             ██              ▄█ ▄█
  ▀█▄ ▀▀▄▄          ██          ▄▄█▀ ▄█▀
     ▀█▄▄▀▀▀        ██       ▄▄ ▀▄▄█▀▀
        ▀▀█▄   ▄▄        ▄▄█▀▀   ▀
            ▀█▄▄▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▀▀ ▄█▀
               ▀▀█▄▄▀▀ ▄▄█▀

E M I R E X
─── إمركس ───

...Whitepaper...

The Infrastructure for the
New Digital Economy

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
▄█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████
████████▀           ████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████            █████████
█████████  ██████████████████▀
████████▄           ████████
▀█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀██████▀▀▀

E M R X

─ Token ─

...LEARN MORE...

...Register...
[/cen
BitHodler
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1179

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 03:23:39 PM

Trading like gambling for me, analysis does not specify anything. Maybe just some kind of luck.
I say this after experiencing a lot of failures, maybe this is not my fashion. Sad
Trading can be considered gambling if you without any market understanding buy at X level, and hope to sell it at Y level. The more understanding of the market you have, the lower the risks in your movements will be.

TA works when the market isn't highly active. In this case, the general mindsets will be pretty level (equal to the rest of those who apply TA), and that will allow you to pretty confidently plan your next actions.

TA becomes useless when fear and fomo start kicking in, where at that point even senior traders will not be able to figure out what's going on. Any move at this stage may even fit in the gambling category.

BSV is not the real Bcash. Bcash is the real Bcash.
mai2mai

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 03:32:48 PM

Trading can be considered gambling if you without any market understanding buy at X level, and hope to sell it at Y level. The more understanding of the market you have, the lower the risks in your movements will be.

TA works when the market isn't highly active. In this case, the general mindsets will be pretty level (equal to the rest of those who apply TA), and that will allow you to pretty confidently plan your next actions.

TA becomes useless when fear and fomo start kicking in, where at that point even senior traders will not be able to figure out what's going on. Any move at this stage may even fit in the gambling category.

Wouldn't agree with you about TA. Cause if you look deeper, all market moves are about the psychology of the crowd, so in most of cases you can preditc mass selling and buying and all the indicators show you the next move if you combine TA with FA. (English is not my native language, sorry for the mistakes)
arseaboy

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 04:55:09 PM

To avoid this better to study more before you make any investment with trading, it's really risky each time you made any call but if you understand how the market works then you can anticipate not really expect correctly but anticipated the next movements it will serve as a gamble if you don't have any
idea so it is very important to read more inside the forum and from the project itself.

██████████████████████  ▀███▄          ▄██▄          ▄██████▄   █████████████████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀███▄        ▄████▄        ▄███▀▀███▄   █████████████████████████
                          ▀███▄      ▄██████▄      ▄███▀  ▀███▄       ▐███       ███▌
                           ▀███▄    ▄███▀▀███▄    ▄███▀    ▀███▄      ▐███       ███▌
   █████████████████        ▀███▄  ▄███▀  ▀███▄  ▄███▀      ▀███▄     ▐███       ███▌
                             ▀███▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄███▀        ▀███▄    ▐███       ███▌
                              ▀██████▀      ▀██████▀          ▀███▄   ▐███       ███▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▀████▀        ▀████▀            ▀███▄  ▐███       ███▌
██████████████████████          ▀██▀          ▀██▀              ▀███▄ ▐███       ███▌

R E I M A G I N I N G    E N E R G Y
█▄
▄█████▄
▄████▀████▄
▄█████▌ ▐█████▄
▄███▀▀██▌ ▐██▀▀███▄
▄█████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄█████▄
█████████▄     ▄█████████
██████  ▀██▌ ▐██▀  ██████
▀██████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄██████▀
▀███████▄     ▄███████▀
▀▀██████▌ ▐██████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▄█▄▀▀▀▀
█████
[.
TELEGRAM    MEDIUM
TWITTER   FACEBOOK
]███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
[PRE-SALE]
C O M I N G 
SOON███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
Theb

Activity: 1680
Merit: 655

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 04:58:58 PM

The rapid price increase and decrease of Bitcoin does not make Bitcoin Trading difficult, in fact it is what makes Bitcoin Trading called Bitcoin Trading as without the volatility Bitcoin is giving us we won't have the chance to profit from it. Yes the high volatility of Bitcoin makes it more riskier to lose your money but if you know how to trade and you have a trading plan your chances of losing money will be low. Trading cryptocurrency is not for the weak of heart it is unlike any other but still technical analysis applies to your trades.

..bustadice..         ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
██████████████      ██████████████
██████████████      ██████████████
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
                     ▄▄███████▄▄
                  ▄███████████████▄
   ███████████  ▄████▀▀       ▀▀████▄
               ████▀      ██     ▀████
 ███████████  ████        ██       ████
             ████         ██        ████
███████████  ████     ▄▄▄▄██        ████
             ████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ████
 ███████████  ████                 ████
               ████▄             ▄████
   ███████████  ▀████▄▄       ▄▄████▀
                  ▀███████████████▀
                     ▀▀███████▀▀
           ▄██▄
           ████
            ██
            ▀▀
 ▄██████████████████████▄
██████▀▀██████████▀▀██████
█████    ████████    █████
█████▄  ▄████████▄  ▄█████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
       ████████████
......Play......
royale143

Activity: 294
Merit: 36

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 05:15:48 PM

These days the bitcoin prices are rising and falling over 1000$ in just minutes and have become highly unpredictable way more than before.
Does this make trading more difficult right now?

It became difficult these recent days, BTC decrease such large amounts in minutes makes harder for us to predict,
why do so many people lose money when it looks so easy? I am looking for another strategy. Trading is tough; the only way to become successful is with hard work, lots of research and lots practice. Hope we don't go broke.

I think it has always been like that. Trading in this market is difficult because it is hard to gauge how the market assets will go. The volatility and unpredictableness of the value of coins, even the best coins at that, are not safe and can change at any time. Another thing that makes it difficult is the fact that there are so many coins in the market. Some people cannot even choose which ones to trade.

xxlouisxx

Activity: 210

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 02:35:20 PM

We will be lucky if the price goes rollback again since October. But now it's best to trade more with some altcoins its pretty low and also the tokens now they are all dumped price unlike bitcoin now can't have big profit with it. I think it is because of the demand, the whales can't make the price go up and down these days because there so much demand on BTC, that means we will be having a rough road on BTC exchanges and Ethreum is congested too, last few days
kripto para

Activity: 644
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 02:55:18 PM

Actually experienced traders are making crazy money right now when the prices are changin so fast. It has become difficult only for newbies.
cabin

Activity: 604
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 03:12:34 PM

Well and fine enough, the Big whales massive effects cum negative news gesticulating around Bitcoin is in no doubt having intense control in Bitcoin prices bringing about the Bitcoin price strong volatility these days. But been as it may, this should not be a strong barrier to the operation of a strong Trader though. We should be able to maneuver when such situation arises. Look for available alternatives that would disallow you from fading completely out of market. Hold Bitcoin at stock for a while possibly and trade in other available strong coins are part of the ways out some extent.
Jraf95

Activity: 170
Merit: 46

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 03:19:12 PM

These days the bitcoin prices are rising and falling over 1000$ in just minutes and have become highly unpredictable way more than before.
Does this make trading more difficult right now?

i think all pro trading are waiting until hit the support before need to buy again is that my speculation for me i waiting for the good price for a bitcoin,. Nowaday bitcoin has making sideways chech the graph of bitcoin this is a safe test way pricing bitcoin.
Well maybe it would become difficult time to time because as expected lot of spammers and hackers would interrupt what opportunities has. And trading site would make a defence always so that those people can't go on directly.
illete

Activity: 115
Merit: 15

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 03:39:18 PM

As a professional trader you are own boss and enjoy the profits and show patience in losses,Those who take trade as a full time job they are dedicated and take it seriously and take right decision if need patience they hold long term.
Trading difficult for those who want to be rich early and find shortcuts don't follow the process of trading.
Cryptoproff

Activity: 224

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 03:51:53 PM

Trading isn’t becoming any difficult, it’s still as it is. The main thing to avoid elementary mistakes and not to hurry.
doedz

Activity: 1106
Merit: 502

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 12:12:02 AM

for altcoin trade the thing to watch out for is the Bitcoin price. because bitcoin affects altcoin prices.
If Bitcoin is stable then altcoin trade is very profitable.
and at this time BTC prices are changing rapidly very difficult to analyze altcoin prices. then right I say trading is very difficult to do at this time.

▄█▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▄▄
           ▄█▀ ▄▄█▀▀   ▀█▄▄▀▀█▄▄
          ▀▀  ▀▀          ▀▀█▄█▀
    ▄▄▀  ▄█▀▀                    ▄   ▄▄
  ▄█▀▄▄█▀           ▄▄           ▀▀█▄ ▀█
 ▄▀ █▀     ▄▄██▄▄   ██   ▄▄██▄▄      █▄ █
 █ ▀█   ▄▄█▀▀   ▀██▄▄█▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀██▄▄   █ █
 █     █▀ ▄▄█▀▀█▄▄ ▀██▀  ▄██▀█▄▄ ▀▀█  █ █
 █  ▄  █ ██▀ ▄▄▄ ▀█ ██ █▀▀ ▄▄▄ ▀██ █  █ █
 █ ██  ▀ ██ █▀▀▀█▄▄ ▀█ ▄▄█▀▀▀▀█ ██ ▀  █ █
   ██    █▀ ▄▄█▄  ▀▀███▀▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█    ▀ █
   ██    ▄▄██▀ ▄▄█▄ ██  █▄▄ ▀▀██▄▄      █
 █ ██    ▀▀ ▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄███▄ ▀▀██▄▄ ▀       █
 █  █      ▀▀▀ ▄██▀▀▄█ ▀██▄▄ ▀▀       █ █
 █  █         ▀▀▀   ██    ▀▀▀         █ █
 ▀█ ▀▄▄             ██              ▄█ ▄█
  ▀█▄ ▀▀▄▄          ██          ▄▄█▀ ▄█▀
     ▀█▄▄▀▀▀        ██       ▄▄ ▀▄▄█▀▀
        ▀▀█▄   ▄▄        ▄▄█▀▀   ▀
            ▀█▄▄▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▀▀ ▄█▀
               ▀▀█▄▄▀▀ ▄▄█▀

E M I R E X
─── إمركس ───

...Whitepaper...

The Infrastructure for the
New Digital Economy

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
▄█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████
████████▀           ████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████            █████████
█████████  ██████████████████▀
████████▄           ████████
▀█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀██████▀▀▀

E M R X

─ Token ─

...LEARN MORE...

...Register...
[/cen
Nylelyn

Activity: 296
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 02:56:02 AM

Yes I can say that trading has been a little difficult during this mid of First Quarter of 2018. The unpredictable and unexpected lows of bitcoin has caused some losses as a result of panic selling. We have to be reminded not to repeat the same mistakes again and be cautious. During this low period, it is quite hard to gain huge profit and be greedy, so it is best to observe the market flow. Then choose a coin that has a good market cap and volume, buy at low and sell within its current price range to gain some profit till the time that the market become stable again and bitcoin value reaches it peak value.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
WORLDOPOLY ◈     ▐   FACEBOOKANN THREADTELEGRAM ┃ TWITTER ┃ INSTAGRAM           ▌    JOIN OUR ICO  26 Feb-21 Jun
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: