Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 04:03:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: has trading become difficult?  (Read 2701 times)
radjie

Activity: 1792
Merit: 264

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 07:33:03 AM

It seems difficult to trade at this time, because the bitcoin price movement is always changing rapidly, slightly increasing and rapidly declining again. Things we need to do by buying at a low price, to add the investment assets we have on bitcoin and wait to resell it at a higher price until the target we want can be achieved in value.

Sr Member

EPSILOAN
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
█████▄     ███████    ▄█████
███████     █████    ███████
███████ ▄    ███     ███████
███████ █▄    █ █    ███████
███████ ██▄    ██    ███████
███████ ███▄  ███    ███████
█████▀   ▀██▄███▀     ▀█████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mann1983

Activity: 60
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 10:11:50 AM

market is moving in a range bound. So if trader catch those ranges its not difficult to trade.  all depend on the traders. the experience traders will not find it difficult because they know when and how to enter in range bound but yes new traders may find it difficult to judge it.
spyerf

Activity: 378
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 11:08:30 AM

These days the bitcoin prices are rising and falling over 1000$ in just minutes and have become highly unpredictable way more than before.
Does this make trading more difficult right now?
yes, this obviously makes me difficult in trading. because the movement is too fast and unpredictable. so I think it's better to invest in the long run, because I believe in the end the bitcoin will continue to rise.
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3500
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 11:19:43 AM

Trading is difficult at the present market, so easy to lose. The best decision nowadays especially for newcomers is to not trade, wait and learn something new about blockchain technology. Often it is more profitable to do nothing.

I think trading is not a tough job and it can be very easy while you were trained and traders are very patient with the loss of value in bitcoin this the basic secret followed by the traders .
Generally, I have noticed that humans are usually fund of trying to take the quick and easy way out and which is the reason why they get burnt easily. There is so much more to trading than what people think and a lot of newbies always think they can just register on an exchange and expect everything to just go on fine and good.

At the end of the day, if they have decided not to learn and teach themselves the skills they need, experience will teach them life lessons in a bad way.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
coinfinger

Activity: 1638
Merit: 278

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 01:34:54 PM

Trading isn’t becoming any difficult, it’s still as it is. The main thing to avoid elementary mistakes and not to hurry.
The problem is it is people who make it difficult for themselves. As long as they have refused to learn, see trading as gambling, then it will always be difficult. Trading is a great profession that can earn the individual a lot of money, so I wonder why anyone would want to see that as a playing or gambling moves and not have strategies when trading, if that is how they see it, then yes, it would always be difficult for them,
SirLancelot

Activity: 2478
Merit: 582

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 01:36:10 PM

for altcoin trade the thing to watch out for is the Bitcoin price. because bitcoin affects altcoin prices.
If Bitcoin is stable then altcoin trade is very profitable.
and at this time BTC prices are changing rapidly very difficult to analyze altcoin prices. then right I say trading is very difficult to do at this time.
You are right. I have been trading altcoins for a while, but I usually see it as trading bitcoin most of the time. What affects bitcoin totally affect altcoins, and it is more like bitcoin being the determining factor of whatever happens to the market which is why you should always know when to exit alts and move out completely and know when to get back in and same thing applies to bitcoin as well.
bncbnc

Activity: 840
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 11:45:42 PM

for altcoin trade the thing to watch out for is the Bitcoin price. because bitcoin affects altcoin prices.
If Bitcoin is stable then altcoin trade is very profitable.
and at this time BTC prices are changing rapidly very difficult to analyze altcoin prices. then right I say trading is very difficult to do at this time.
You are right. I have been trading altcoins for a while, but I usually see it as trading bitcoin most of the time. What affects bitcoin totally affect altcoins, and it is more like bitcoin being the determining factor of whatever happens to the market which is why you should always know when to exit alts and move out completely and know when to get back in and same thing applies to bitcoin as well.
Although bitcoin may have some effect on altcoin specially when bitcoin price start increasing its price, but still i do not think that it will effect the crypto market so much, because evey currency has their own value and potentially and now people are even getting more profit from investing their money in other crypto currencies as compare to bitcoin.

▄▄▄▄
▐████▌
▀██▀
▐▌
▄██▄
▄▄▄▄ ▐████▌ ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▐████▌
████  ▄▄▄▄  ████
▐████▌
▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌      ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀
▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌
▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄
▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀
ivy|..FACILITATING SECURE, TRANSPARENT...........
BUSINESS PAYMENTS ON A GLOBAL SCALE....

..─────────  ❱❱  WHITEPAPER  ❰❰  ─────────..
|
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|.JOIN US NOW!.|
slyfox

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 06:15:41 AM

These days the bitcoin prices are rising and falling over 1000$ in just minutes and have become highly unpredictable way more than before.
Does this make trading more difficult right now?
Trading has always been difficult what it happens is that if bitcoin rises up a lot in the price then everyone that was holding before that happen gets great profits, but now that the market is not moving much most traders are unable to get any profits also the more popular bitcoin becomes the more traders it attracts and the better skills they have and that makes the market even more difficult.
maydna

Activity: 2912
Merit: 556

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 12:34:12 PM

trading cryptocurrency is always difficult especially if we don't know anything about cryptocurrency but this could be solved if we want to learn about trading itself. I am sure there are many information or guidance about trading so we can learn step by step even for new people, they can learn the basic of trading. but now, as we can see that bitcoin price is reduced and altcoin becomes unpredicted, I admitted that the situations become difficult although we could still determine where the price wants to go.
Borisb52

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 12:38:16 PM

Trading in the market of crypto currency has always been quite a difficult task (to trade with profit). With strong volatility you need to know where the market will go. But believe me, it will be even more difficult to trade further.
ov3rflow9x

Activity: 374
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 03:15:28 PM

For sure when markets goes down everyday how to trade could be easy ? when on 2017 everything is rising all year trading was very easy and all was happy Smiley Not like now Tongue
Copulative

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 07:45:51 AM

being broker does not by any stretch of the imagination expects you to complete a full time in light of the fact that not all coins that you hold will dependably move and infarct most alts are much steady when contrasted with bitcoin.some says exchanging are much advantageous than whenever of the day, therefor much better on the off chance that we can do day exchange instead of completing a full time post on the outlines that doesn't promised you either for a beyond any doubt benefit. additionally exchanging with bots are not by any stretch of the imagination successful in light of the fact that human mind are as yet smart and cant think much better when contrasted with robots however it can enable you to help out on the off chance that you are extremely a bustling individual yet at the same time needs to complete an exchange.
queenhallmark

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 08:25:31 AM

Indeed, even now it has begun to develop as cost of bitcoin is expanding and till the finish of this current year cost of bitcoin will be more than twofold. Expanding estimation of bitcoin is influencing it high I to trust in future we will see the real development of bitcoin however the time has come to hold, better believe it here I should state you said totally evident that cost of bitcoin will build so purchase at the present time at low cost and sit tight for your good fortune, yet I trust it will be more than your desire.
rickadone
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 05:10:51 PM

Trading is difficult at the present market, so easy to lose. The best decision nowadays especially for newcomers is to not trade, wait and learn something new about blockchain technology. Often it is more profitable to do nothing.
Easy to lose for those who have no idea about trading and they think everything about life is all about gambling, so normally, I do not expect it not to be difficult. New comers can decide to trade, as long as they have the knowledge about trading before coming into the cryptocurrency world, but for a newbie who is really new to everything including trading, it would be a huge loss for them trying it, but they can as well be my guest.

As long as you are ready to learn and build on your knowledge over time with some experience, then you should always be fine with trading. Only those who are lazy to learn and are always eager to do everything without considering what they are doing as extremely important, then they will always be the ones to suffer the consequences. What is there to learn? People just love making things difficult for themselves, which is how I see it.
Omnia Vanitas

Activity: 110
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 11:39:55 PM

If trading was simple, everyone would be millionaire.
Of course, when the price seems to grow forever as some months ago, everyone is a "master trader".
But when there is high volatility and the price jump up and down in a crazy way, only the strong survive.
So, if you don't like it, it's better that iou invest in a mutual fund...
Ryanpogi

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 11:44:11 PM

it's dependable if you do not know how to make it really hard for you, but for now you really have to struggle because the price is now down. thanks.
manggis97

Activity: 476

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 12:15:11 AM
Merited by enawati (2)

Yes fluctuaction of crypto so high, in first 2 month i get alot of profit but now iam in loss because the market so high volatilty. From history the chart look like we should be thinking many times when enter to the market and wait patient to get better price.

zemb

Activity: 168
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 12:24:36 AM

I think trading only becomes difficult depending on the patience of a trader. If he or she is not patient enough to wait for the value to be profitable, then it would indeed be difficult.
maydna

Activity: 2912
Merit: 556

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 04:08:08 AM

Yes fluctuaction of crypto so high, in first 2 month i get alot of profit but now iam in loss because the market so high volatilty. From history the chart look like we should be thinking many times when enter to the market and wait patient to get better price.

I hope you don't cut loss your coin because the price is down because you have a big chance to see the price increase again in the future. but if you cannot hold your loss then you can sell a small amount to buy back again at the lower price. I agree that now the market is too volatility and everything could happen in the market and we need to be careful to buy the coin.
katiecbell

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 09:53:32 AM

Well its simple Smiley if you trading with short term its very hard we cant predict price 100% but if you invest on longterm just buy at dip and see the progres Smiley just know whent to get out cause sometime altcoin/bitcoin making a correction after got new ATH
Short term is as easy as long term. Trading without any skill or knowledge is where the problem starts. It is not that simple and it is more of a profession which requires a lot of dedication to learning. If you skip that part, you will definitely fail. It is more like passing through institution to be a doctor and then you refused to read expecting you will just be given a medical certificate, where on earth does that happen?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: