Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 10:50:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: has trading become difficult?  (Read 2701 times)
naily

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 10:25:44 AM

Yes , before we just bought bitcoin and kept it , we didn't need to concentrate on many altcoins , now trading have been harder also mining these coins!
we need to learn every day about new projects,and some of them are mind blowings!

But do remember that these altcoins certainly increases for a higher profits. Altcoin pumps ranges from 2-100x which can't never happen on top coins like bitcoin, ethereum and litecoin.
That's the most good thing about altcoins. IMO, the effort for evaluating projects is absolutely worth the time if you'll be lucky enough to be rich in no time.

It is simple. If you don't want to take the full risk, do spread investments.

When the bitcoin is off, the coin alt will follow the trend. Finally what we can do is just take a nap to rest our brain to wait for the green back market. Trading is never easy. Difficult because the market is unpredictable and even always when bitcoin still faces the rules.
iciraku

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2018, 10:26:00 AM

go to buy with the right analisys to get your real estate
kiky03

Activity: 305
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 11:05:47 AM

Trading cryptocurrency is always difficult especially if we don't know anything about cryptocurrency but this could be solved if we want to learn about trading itself. I am sure there are many information or guidance about trading so we can learn step by step even for new people, they can learn the basic of trading. but now, as we can see that bitcoin price is reduced and altcoin becomes unpredicted, I admitted that the situations become difficult although we could still determine where the price wants to go.
bealjulian

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 01:51:41 PM

I always prefer to get into bitcoins and altcoins at the same point. As they are reciprocal so you have many chances to earn more and more money. But only wise decisions are required at both the ends. Altcoins are good to buy these days because they are at very low place where bitcoins are not that much affordable right now. Actually it's so easy trade here to earn but it easy to lose also some of your investing because we need only to buy in low then sell in high like just hold all of your coins
strongwarrior238

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 01:51:54 PM

I always prefer to get into bitcoins and altcoins at the same point. As they are reciprocal so you have many chances to earn more and more money. But only wise decisions are required at both the ends. I think reading is not a difficult but who don't know about trading only those people think trading is very difficult at first
tatum506

Activity: 311

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 01:58:30 PM

I always prefer to get into bitcoins and altcoins at the same point. As they are reciprocal so you have many chances to earn more and more money. But only wise decisions are required at both the ends. Altcoins are good to buy these days because they are at very low place where bitcoins are not that much affordable right now. Actually it's so easy trade here to earn but it easy to lose also some of your investing because we need only to buy in low then sell in high like just hold all of your coins
Yes it is a very difficult job that's why it is important to make a research and study about trading so that you can make a strategy in your mind that you can used in making a trade and to reduce the risk of lossing a money. Despite the coina having low value, as a trader, one must be patient enough to deal with waiting because it will eventually be worth it. Trading cryptocurrency is really hard job
Apiapik

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 02:06:16 PM

True. The trade now becomes more difficult. The goods we sell are not equivalent to their buying price. So we suffer losses.
Because the purchase price is more expensive than the selling price.
This happens because the influence of bitcoin prices continue to fall.
toxic0n

Activity: 413

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 03:00:14 PM

Indeed, even currently it's begun to develop as value of bitcoin is increasing and until the end of this current year value of bitcoin are going to be quite twofold. increasing estimation of bitcoin is influencing it high I to trust in future we'll see the $64000 development of bitcoin but the time has come back to carry, higher believe it here I ought to state you aforesaid completely evident that value of bitcoin can build therefore purchase at this time at low value and rest for your providence, nonetheless I trust it'll be quite your want.
ArnoldChippy

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 03:31:18 PM

Trading cryptocurrency is always difficult especially if we don't know anything about cryptocurrency but this could be solved if we want to learn about trading itself. I am sure there are many information or guidance about trading so we can learn step by step even for new people, they can learn the basic of trading. but now, as we can see that bitcoin price is reduced and altcoin becomes unpredicted, I admitted that the situations become difficult although we could still determine where the price wants to go.
In fact trading is a profession, for which one need to get proper education experience and some good trading skill, only then people can become able to use bitcoin for trading. In fact in trading we do not only depend on our luck but we need some trading experience which we can only get through spending time in trading. After getting some experience we can increase the chances of making money from trading.

▄▄▄▄
▐████▌
▀██▀
▐▌
▄██▄
▄▄▄▄ ▐████▌ ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▐████▌
████  ▄▄▄▄  ████
▐████▌
▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌      ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀
▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌
▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄
▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀
ivy|..FACILITATING SECURE, TRANSPARENT...........
BUSINESS PAYMENTS ON A GLOBAL SCALE....

..─────────  ❱❱  WHITEPAPER  ❰❰  ─────────..
|
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|.JOIN US NOW!.|
StephenieDuong

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

—RUSHMOON — Automatic LP & Yield Farm & AMM on BSC

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 04:01:16 PM

I don't think trading in December 2017 is difficult, because you can buy any coins and it will bump after some days. Trading is hard in these day, "blood day" because buy any coins can easily make you lose money. Embarrassed

░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░░░░░░░░
          ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░░     ░░
        ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░░      ░░░░
     ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░ ░░░     ░░░
    ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░   ░▓▓▓░  ░░▓▓▓░
   ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░          ░▒░░ ░▒▓▓▓▓░░
   ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░░              ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░           ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░
  ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░            ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
  ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░          ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
  ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░▓▓░▓▓▓░░  ░░  ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
   ░▓▓▓▓░░░░▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓░░▒▓░ ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
   ░░▓▓░░░▓▓░░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
    ░░░░▓▓░░░░▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░
     ░░▓▓░░ ▓▓░░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░
   ░░▓░░░▓▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░
 ░░▓░░░░▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░
    ░░▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░
  ░░▓▓░░░▒▓▓░░  ░░ ░░░░░░░░░░
 ░▓▓░   ░░░
RushMoon
Automatic LP & Yield Farm & AMM on BSC
panganib999

Activity: 1736
Merit: 589

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2018, 04:26:34 PM

Yes, on short-term perspective it is very hard to predict the prices of bitcoin or any other cryptocurrencies so it is a time to buy good altcoins and hold them until you make money. Day trading is very risky in this highly volatile market and we shouldn't waste our money. If you buy and hold surely you will get a chance to sell at higher prices but it may take some time.
In starting a trading we also need to consider the time we are going to have or to invest with because time is really an important thing because it is also a way for us to earn. If we would manage to run and plan according to the expected time we would have as a part of our trading we could also have a good earning and profit for the future.
RedUnicorn

Activity: 56

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 04:57:48 PM

I believe the longer we are exposed to trading and the longer we are accumulating experience regarding trades the easier it will be.  I do not believe that trading become difficult if we learned from our experience.  The only thing that make trading difficult if we do not do our assignment such as research, updates and closely monitors our holdings.
I have to agree with all you pointed out here and add some of my own in my opinion trading did not become more difficult contrary it became even easier sites like binance Cobin Hood brings us verry small or even no fees for trading and the volume for coins are way higher then they where lik2years ago so becouse of that you may make money easier just by keeping yourslef up to date , also there happens to be even more people who willingly shares there knowelge publicly with others so that you can learn from it.
pratik009

Activity: 365
Merit: 108

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 05:23:59 PM

Yes it's caused difficulties in traidng but you can also get good profits in situations like this.if we talked about today then bitcoin go to very deep nearly to the 6000$ and therfore all altcoins going down and down so it's cauese too much difficulties in trading. But i hope the market will soon go up sowe can easily do trade of our coins and achieve the good profits.
yanlap

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 08:12:21 PM

Trading is difficult for some time now. It's much more demanding and exhausting than it was before. Also it's not so easy to make profit and you have to spend much more time watching and analysing market if you want to achieve some results.
Trading is risky and it's not for everyone and in the future only few could say that they are successful traders.
It is not exactly trading that has been become difficult but bitcoin trading and that also the day trading not the long term one. because those traders who do long term bitcoin trading just need to buy bitcoin for now as the digital market is red but day traders must be in difficult situation due to these irregular changes in the price. It becomes difficult to make the right decision. During dip, it is easy to lose more money in day trading than during the pump phase.
slyfox

Activity: 350

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 08:25:48 PM

Trading has always been difficult, if not, we would all be millionaires. If it seems difficult now it is because in the past few months everything continued to grow and it was automatic to make some money even for those who were incompetent.
This seems to be right, the previous bull market made very easy for anyone to earn money through trading and think of themselves as experts on the matter not realizing they were not the ones that should get any credit for their profits, anyone that invested in the beginning of the previous year made money, you did not needed to be a genius to do it but now things are very different.
then that trade today is becoming difficult, almost says nothing. The thing is, it's always been done, if you do not have certain skills and knowledge. If you do not chase for excess profits and not be greedy, even with the current state of things on the market, you can earn enough decent money.
A trader with great skills will make money in the market no matter the circumstances in which the market is, my point is that it was way easier before especially the previous year with the market growing so many times so anyone that invested in almost any coin to have made a great amount of money but now that the market is not growing as much making profits is going to be harder and only those that have any talent, knowledge and experience will make profits.
PuertoLibre
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1003

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 09:00:33 PM

Traders only look for profits no matter how markets perform. Under every circumstance i can analyse and accept best decison because my experience gives me confident for this profession. At the beginning things look like different but all financial markets are numbers for those who understand the basics of trading.
sunniechance3

Activity: 242
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 09:07:16 PM

Trading is always difficult to conduct because of its highly volatile nature no one is sure about next minute in crypto. If you have intensely searched about a a particular coin still chances are that you may eaten by big whales, hence making trading always difficult.
Sazakan

Activity: 82
Merit: 6

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 09:17:55 PM

Well, i assume a lot of people entered the market who were not that experienced in trading anyway and since the whole market is too strongly influenced by BC, it's hard to find single short-term investment opportunities. I assume, real investors are at this point betting stronger on the long-term worth of single blockchain ideas, which could increase their value after coming into actual existence.

“Three may keep a secret, if two of them are dead.” ― Benjamin Franklin
btcjocan

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 10:00:18 PM

Trading is always difficult to conduct because of its highly volatile nature no one is sure about next minute in crypto. If you have intensely searched about a a particular coin still chances are that you may eaten by big whales, hence making trading always difficult.
I think trading difficulties is really depending on its market value. If the price rise we are having a hard time to find a buyer. Because only big investors can maybe afford on its price. While I the market down we are also having trouble on the profit that we can get because trading in a low price status is maybe bad. So then it depends upon the price. Maybe the best status of price to trade is in the neutral status.
stellgod

Activity: 659
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 06:32:21 AM

I think trading it depends upon your trading. It become difficult if you will just look to market every time, every minute.There are 2 types of trading. Day trading or long term trading. We all know that the value of bitcoin and other altcoins are very volatile, so its not surprising if it just having a big pump or big dump in just minutes or hours. If you look at them every time then yes it becomes difficult.
It is totally natural. How a person can gets high profit or good results when he don’t have enough knowledge about what he is going to do. When there is only simple blank strategy and your mind don’t get anything that how to cater problems and how to handle different saturations, how can you even expect a good output from this. So better is to learn about what you are going to do.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: