Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 07:00:29 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: has trading become difficult?  (Read 2704 times)
xandebnu

Activity: 672
Merit: 251

Infleum

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 03:15:14 PM

There is no doubt that making money in the current market has become much more difficult. When no one sells and buys, then and not on whom earn. This market needs new money and new buyers of bitcoin.

DOLONCHAPA

Activity: 360
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 03:46:09 PM

trading must be difficult and dangerous thing if you beginner or newbie! but if you recherche  and deeply read all system so one day easy for you, do not invest first need knowledge for trading (depend your choice)..
iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 04:15:34 PM

From the beggining of cryptoworld trading is not easy as you know its need a good strategy, analysis, and  a lot of patient before entering in that kind of industry.
And now the market are continue to decrease its not easy to take profit from trading thats why Im limitating my trading until the market recover and gain more market volume.
The current conditions are not the best and we are in a market condition that is not positive enough. For me better we keep trying and utilize every momentum that exists. For me the slightest chance then it can bring advantage that is when we can choose the right choice. concentration and focus will greatly affect how we perceive trading and in general how our response to the state of the world of digital currency. whatever we do then we should be able to do the best, a result will never forget how to get it.
tungaqhd

Activity: 1540
Merit: 508

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 04:28:14 PM

These days the bitcoin prices are rising and falling over 1000$ in just minutes and have become highly unpredictable way more than before.
Does this make trading more difficult right now?
It would be more difficult and dangerous for newbie, but for me, this is a good chance to earn profit. Short trade is a good option now to reduce risk.
gadimbrut

Activity: 418

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 04:30:57 PM

nowadays it is very difficult to get profit in the trade, because at this price is very difficult in prediction, at this time I prefer to hold, see and wait for market movement.
umbara ardian

Activity: 1344
Merit: 259

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 04:50:35 PM

These days the bitcoin prices are rising and falling over 1000$ in just minutes and have become highly unpredictable way more than before.

I think the current trading is very difficult because the current market conditions are unstable because of the bad news that invaded the world of cryptocurrency to make the trading players have fears until finally they are only short-term trading which means that if it has increased slightly it will sell and profit .

SUGAR
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
morrisby25

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 12:29:51 PM

Trading hadn't just become difficult but unpredictable,  you don't know what fan happen in the next minute,  crypto can be $6000 now and become $4000 the next day,  this is getting tiring even to me who love trading. I will rather just hold coin in usdt or in other crypto than to start trading in a market where you don't know what the next minute will bring your way.  Trade with caution.
suhoy

Activity: 157

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 09:57:46 PM

I think that just price are stable and low and there less crazy pumps, that's all.

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
usama98

Activity: 112
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 10:01:48 PM

Yes no doubt trading has become difficult and unpredictable nowadays, We just don't know that what is going to be the next, in these conditions I think holding for the right time is the best policy to sustain in online money market.
Tagabukid69

Activity: 111
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 02:40:29 AM

If we recall back the value before and today... bitcoin price smoothly pumps up, Today bitcoin and alt coins are drastically drops and suffers diificulty to recover. Trading daily is no good at this moment..

OTPPAY.IO   ▅  OMNI TOKEN PLATFORM FOR PAYMENTS  ▅   OTPPAY.IO
PRIVATE SALE IS ON. LIMITED UPTO 35M TOKENS WITH 100% BONUS.
Taner

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 12:33:54 PM

Guys, you know, it is very difficult to earn money in the falling market. This market needs new buyers, new inflows of money. Nowadays there is not.
lushlifing

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 12:42:39 PM

For me, yes. I'm switching to longer term trades now, but I can't tell yet that it is better than shot term trades. just a tip, be versatile.
Kennyflex

Activity: 107

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 12:54:58 PM

I agree! There is no easy thing on this world. You need to work hard for everything in order for you to achieve your goals. Even in trading. You need to put effort on studying and do some research for you to succeed on it. Aside from that, you need to have a good attitude and proper mindset.
yaoye0o

Activity: 353

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 01:35:38 PM

yes, we should analyze bitcoin price and news about crypto, In order to earn profit from this market, we should have enough time to analyze price behavior and not be greedy.
Et Hereum

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 07:15:12 PM

If you know the right timing on every trades you're executing it won't be that hard or difficult. These days, bitcoin price fluctuates too much in a matter of minutes or hours, thus making it more profitable.
Arysum

Activity: 36
Merit: 50

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2018, 08:24:25 AM

Notice how this thread just died once we started trending upwards again.

The Arysum Exchange - A Pool Of Liquidity
Marrionbitcoin

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 09:19:01 AM

Yes, it becomes more difficult because of the price that don't increase much. We just really need to just hold and be patient for the best time to sell. If the price decreasing just don't be discourage about it but instead take this as opportunity to invest additional Bitcoin and hold. Goodluck in trading!
LeaderAMB

Activity: 259

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 09:45:13 AM

For me, yes. I'm switching to longer term trades now, but I can't tell yet that it is better than shot term trades. just a tip, be versatile.
I am with you in your this decision. There is no need to burden yourself with unnecessary work and worries. If day trading or short term trading is not working well for you, you must switch to other options. Long term trading guarantees the profits due to its simplicity and easiness. But it is still tougher than simple holding. This will also help you in increasing your knowledge related to trading and asset.

Definitely, I get your drift guys. We’d better not too worry too much it , we should choose another option which can help us to good way. But honestly, trading is always a job which is most likely  hard  for us to get benefit with flying color.  It’s completely not important that trading for long or short time will help you get profit. It depends on how you trading whether you have a good stragety in trading.

Sanitough

Activity: 2842
Merit: 673

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 10:56:28 AM

I am with you in your this decision. There is no need to burden yourself with unnecessary work and worries. If day trading or short term trading is not working well for you, you must switch to other options. Long term trading guarantees the profits due to its simplicity and easiness. But it is still tougher than simple holding. This will also help you in increasing your knowledge related to trading and asset.

Definitely, I get your drift guys. We’d better not too worry too much it , we should choose another option which can help us to good way. But honestly, trading is always a job which is most likely  hard  for us to get benefit with flying color.  It’s completely not important that trading for long or short time will help you get profit. It depends on how you trading whether you have a good stragety in trading.
Trading is hard but we should always think that it's possible to succeed in trading.
Nothing is impossible and because it's hard to succeed you are guaranteed that when you succeed you will make better reward.
People are really looking to improve themselves because they believe they can be financially free once they succeed in trading.
manish9841

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 10:59:45 AM

With this volatility yes the trading is very difficult for normal users. And the use of trading bots make things further complicated because intuitively humans can't be faster than machine to execute trades. So if anyone wants to be a active trader in crypto to make active profits, they should not only know about market dynamics but also be technically very competent.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: