Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 02:01:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: has trading become difficult?  (Read 2704 times)
Chachacoin17

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 11:59:15 AM

For me, yes. I'm switching to longer term trades now, but I can't tell yet that it is better than shot term trades. just a tip, be versatile.
I am with you in your this decision. There is no need to burden yourself with unnecessary work and worries. If day trading or short term trading is not working well for you, you must switch to other options. Long term trading guarantees the profits due to its simplicity and easiness. But it is still tougher than simple holding. This will also help you in increasing your knowledge related to trading and asset.

Definitely, I get your drift guys. We’d better not too worry too much it , we should choose another option which can help us to good way. But honestly, trading is always a job which is most likely  hard  for us to get benefit with flying color.  It’s completely not important that trading for long or short time will help you get profit. It depends on how you trading whether you have a good stragety in trading.
Trading is hard but we should always think that it's possible to succeed in trading.
Nothing is impossible and because it's hard to succeed you are guaranteed that when you succeed you will make better reward.
People are really looking to improve themselves because they believe they can be financially free once they succeed in trading.
Trading has become popular across the globe, but the road to success is not easy. It brings risks and one wrong move can totally affect the amount of capital and beyond. However, developing your knowledge about trading, and backed up by hardwork, effort, and dealing with the trial and error are crucial components of overcoming the risk and fear. Take it easy, worrying too much can lead to unproductivity. Take a look at its advantages, the rate of high returns it brings, the acquisition of assets and dividend yield. If you think success, it can truly happen and it makes you unstoppable to attain your purpose.
Prettyme

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 12:11:11 PM

These days the bitcoin prices are rising and falling over 1000$ in just minutes and have become highly unpredictable way more than before.
Does this make trading more difficult right now?

Trading would be difficult if we don't know how to trade or we don't have knowledge how deal with that specific situation. So if I were you I will research on what was the best way to deal with this situation and of course I need to have a very wise decision when dealing with it.

wbk940122

Activity: 376

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 12:49:06 PM

Doing everything every day is never an easy task, not just buying and selling, but getting more nervous than that. No one dares to say that transactions, even professional traders, are easy. Such transactions require a clear mind and correct investment strategy, rather than selling or purchasing at any time or anywhere.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 01:56:16 PM

These days the bitcoin prices are rising and falling over 1000$ in just minutes and have become highly unpredictable way more than before.
Does this make trading more difficult right now?

Trading would be difficult if we don't know how to trade or we don't have knowledge how deal with that specific situation. So if I were you I will research on what was the best way to deal with this situation and of course I need to have a very wise decision when dealing with it.

Well trading has never been an easy venture ever since anyways. The market volatility could go either way in a snap of a finger and even the most experienced trader can't predict how a coin will move a hundred percent.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
HTMLCOIN

Merit: 250

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 02:33:06 PM

very difficult ,because Bitcoin price movements are changing rapidly, slightly increasing and falling rapidly. We need to buy things at a low price, increase our investment in bitcoin, and wait for a higher price to resell it until the target we want can achieve value.
lordmick

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 02:42:34 PM

Trade has always been a difficult business. It does not matter whether you are trading in forex or the cryptocurrency market - the main thing in this business is to know the measure, to manage risks correctly, not to invest all the money in one operation, to use stop losses and etc. And all will be ok.
riskarcher

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 02:52:17 PM

If you know the right timing on every trades you're executing it won't be that hard or difficult. These days, bitcoin price fluctuates too much in a matter of minutes or hours, thus making it more profitable.
yes trading in crypto all depends on the time, time that change the market. but we can't forget crypto exists because of the transaction. if we just wait it will be difficult because we as a participant don't change it. fruit will not come to us but we must be the same fruit as market crypto

htconem7

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 05:14:38 PM

I think so becasue volatility of Bitcoin to high will be more difficult to trade altcoin that paired with BTC, also we should be have full time to analysis the chart and also dont forget doing cut loss strategy to minimize the risk. I always prefer to get into bitcoins and altcoins at the same point. As they are reciprocal so you have many chances to earn more and more money. But only wise decisions are required at both the ends
denisaardelean

Activity: 322

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 05:14:53 PM

I think reading is not a difficult but who don't know about trading only those people think trading is very difficult at first when I learn with crypto currency trading on that time trading is very hard for me but now a days it is very easy and simple so you don't afraid to trading. Trading is actually a very interesting thing to do but for the ones who understand the fundamentals of trading and for the ones who have some good expertise in trading as they have given enough of their time in learning new things related to trading
Miracleismyidol

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 05:15:12 PM

Actually it's so easy trade here to earn but it easy to lose also some of your investing because we need only to buy in low then sell in high like just hold all of your coins then sell if the value of digital currency become so high.  I can say that trading has been a little difficult during this mid of First Quarter of 2018. The unpredictable and unexpected lows of bitcoin has caused some losses as a result of panic selling
Magiklair

Activity: 293

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 05:30:35 PM

To my mind, due to the bitcoin fluctuations in the rate, traders experience more difficulties when trading. This may take place because altcoin fluctuations are also present. In any case, nobody can predict trading 100%
jack8989

Activity: 331

StartFi

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 08:00:41 PM

To my mind, due to the bitcoin fluctuations in the rate, traders experience more difficulties when trading. This may take place because altcoin fluctuations are also present. In any case, nobody can predict trading 100%
We're talking about Bitcoin as an unpredictable thing and that always happens like normal stuffs to this market.
People are earning money from fluctuations ? Yes of course but there are also people losing their money with these fluctuations also and that's totally fair.

S t a r t F i     ▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▄     SELL YOUR CONTENT, START YOUR LIFE     ▀▄  ▀▄▄▄▄▄     S t a r t F i
|    WEBSITE   | WHITEPAPER |   TL GROUP   | TL CHANNEL |    TWITTER    |    MEDIUM    |
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
mudasarali43

Activity: 420

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 09:25:49 PM

When prices are falling then there is too much tough situation when you have all your funds are in loss because its tough time and to be confident and still wait the market is the good option when prices are falling,
hurriebra49

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 10:59:55 PM

yes it is true because market is sure its ups and down price but it is not sure that when market go up and when it will go down so due to this reason trading is unpredictable job,
theyoungmillionaire

Activity: 375
Merit: 1021

Just in case no one loves you, I love you 3000.

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 03:30:20 AM

Well trading has never been an easy venture ever since anyways. The market volatility could go either way in a snap of a finger and even the most experienced trader can't predict how a coin will move a hundred percent.

Agree. Market is very hard to predict because of its volatile. People tend to jump into cryptocurrency market because of the mindset of easy money on it, but it takes a lot of research and waiting time to trade in crypto. That is also the reason why traders from other market like stock market or forex have issues with cryptocurrency market. Read: Trading:Takes Time and Research

felmitof

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 12:16:27 AM

I think reading is not a difficult but who don't know about trading only those people think trading is very difficult at first when I learn with crypto currency trading on that time trading is very hard for me but now a days it is very easy and simple so you don't afraid to trading.
Dimon8

Merit: 1

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 02:30:28 AM

At all times, trade has been a difficult business because laws and trade rules are changing, people's thinking is changing, technologies are developing. All this affects the processes of trade.
MidKnight

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 02:39:37 AM

Trading has never been easy. It's not always a win-win situation. There are always ups and downs in every market and the cryptocurrency market is not exempted from that.
goku1525

Merit: 50

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 03:07:30 AM

Trading has never been easy. It's not always a win-win situation. There are always ups and downs in every market and the cryptocurrency market is not exempted from that.
Trading is not easy because you would like to be smarter or wise in terms of trading where it has a lot to determine and knowing for the process in order to be secured our coin. Trading is the most risky job because the market is unpredictable and the volume always down.
Bobocantik

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 03:28:11 AM

Trading may become difficult in times but it is a way to make us reach our dreams, I have red so much successful stories in trading, it may difficult after few trials but eventually you will gonna have what your goals at you just have to take risk there is no easy money it took a lot of effort.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: