Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 11:57:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: has trading become difficult?  (Read 2701 times)
Joriecoinbit

Activity: 434
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 11:37:58 AM

yes. I completely agree with your opinion. all coins are dropping down so it is very difficult to get profit by trading now. the market does not act based on normal rules and you are easy to lost money
Without knowledge in trading definitely its difficult to achieved your goals in terms of trading, It's easy to learned if we keep on effort and determine the method of this technology. Everything is normal when it comes on that because the prices is unstable and the market is unptedict so I think trading now is difficult.
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
stadus
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1292

Hhampuz for Campaign management

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 11:42:27 AM

yes. I completely agree with your opinion. all coins are dropping down so it is very difficult to get profit by trading now. the market does not act based on normal rules and you are easy to lost money
It's not everyday it's dropping, take advantage on the market situation now as after the drop it will slightly rise.
That 5% to 10% increase when it rise is already a good amount of profit to make especially if you are investing a decent money, it's not actually
difficult if you are smart and if you will not sell at a loss. To be a good trader you to need to be emotionally stable and has a lot of patience.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
hhussain

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 12:22:02 PM

Trading without knowledge is difficult for everyone. First, a person needs to learn trading if he wants to make trading easy because no work in this world is easy to withdraw learning.
JaxxBoll

Activity: 124

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 12:46:40 PM

For the current market, it's a bit hard to make a profit on trading, so I'll choose a good coin to buy and hold until the end of June. I think this is much safer than trading in the day at the moment.
yohan09

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 01:03:11 PM

I am weak in terms of forecasting, I used to hold bitcoins before but at the end of my investment, I loss 20% of my capital, This is my biggest fear, for i know the upcoming output is positive, but at the end, it was a  big loss. Therefore, I only knew crypto's are unpredictable.
MasterNodes.Cash

Activity: 56

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 12:58:49 PM

The more volatile the market is, the more money you can earn, but it's also riskier. Pro traders are making millions in the current market conditions. btc has been hovering between 8-9k for quite some time now..and it's been very predictable. Buy at 8 and sell at 9..then rinse and repeat. Sounds easy on paper though, but you need to have nerves of steel to do it.  Smiley
lissa brak

Activity: 222
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 01:25:43 PM

Trading is always difficult to conduct because of its highly volatile nature no one is sure about next minute in crypto. If you have intensely searched about a a particular coin still chances are that you may eaten by big whales, hence making trading always difficult.
SkustaClee

Activity: 476

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 01:35:18 PM

These days the bitcoin prices are rising and falling over 1000$ in just minutes and have become highly unpredictable way more than before.
Does this make trading more difficult right now?
Trading of cryptocurreny is difficult job due its unstable price. It is the reason why we should study hard before we make investment with trading. We can lose our money if we do not fully understand the trading of cryptocurrency because the price of all cryptocurrencies are always changing.
otunayode

Activity: 462

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 01:39:47 PM

The incredible volatility of bitcoin like never before makes bitcoin trading rather difficult! No matter how careful you may be, there will still exist rude surprises for you on your trade! However, profit is still been made!

[   BITVALVEⓇ   |   P2P crypto exchange   ]      ▬▬▬▬    THE MOST ADVANCED P2P
                                      Telegram        Twitter                   CRYPTO EXCHANGE PLATFORM
                                                    Bitcointalk      Facebook            [   ◾◾◾ JOIN ICO      WHITEPAPER   ]
SimasB

Activity: 62

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 01:40:34 PM

More institutional money is flowing to the market, it makes sense it's more difficult now.
HeroicZ1

Activity: 78

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 03:02:42 PM

I've noticed that chart patterns no longer work most of the time. Not sure what's going on, probably manipulation?
mrclark

Activity: 30

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 04:37:51 PM

Our really bad trading, I want to learn trading teading short or long term. Toward the end of the year, the most profitable profit was achieved. There is a lot of praise for us. Meney will be made even if the market becomes red. Be patient while trading. We are continuing to try if it is easy to learn. If you do not sell the loss I know the upcoming output is positive. Pro traders earn millions of crores of current market conditions. Should we work hard before investing with trading?
Rebisco

Activity: 650
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 05:27:52 PM

These days the bitcoin prices are rising and falling over 1000$ in just minutes and have become highly unpredictable way more than before.
The volatility of the cryptocurrencies is the reason why trading is difficult job. The prices of cryptocurrencies are unstable and it is not easy to predict what will happen to the price of the coins.
Ahmed4200

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 06:07:27 PM

Your idea is that trading has become really difficult in recent days. Because its prices are in a very volatile situation. For this, good skills and research are needed now because you can not get profit from the initial trader, yes you can spend enough time for that. But in all trade it is such a thing and it is normal.  Roll Eyes
manish9841

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 07:52:31 PM

The volatility of the cryptocurrencies is the reason why trading is difficult job. The prices of cryptocurrencies are unstable and it is not easy to predict what will happen to the price of the coins.

Absolutely agree that trading has become incredibly difficult due to volatility..unless you are some sort of veteran trader.
crypmike

Activity: 910
Merit: 371

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2018, 08:21:36 PM

Ye I heard it many times that now trading is more difficult than previously because everybody knows app patterns and it's very easy to predict crowd's behavior and to manipulate with it
Actually, I agree. There are a lot of manipulations  especially on crypto-market
Sometimes I want this market to be manipulated  Huh

My twitter — https://twitter.com/CrypMike

Diggin' #DeFi & #NFT
Mamaecrypto

Activity: 333
Merit: 215

www.mammycrypto.com Best Browser brave.com/mam025

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2018, 08:24:59 PM

In my opinion yes! It takes way more work to be able to earn some profits these days and the margins are really small. When I get a 10% gain I am happy these days compared to 100%, 300%, 500% in a week. Yes it much harder these days but there is still room for trading for sure. Today can be looking much better than tomorrow too. As the community grows more steady we can see less peaks and more stable gradual rises. Lets give some time and see how it goes  Wink

Biggapp

Activity: 574
Merit: 256

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 08:28:35 PM

Your idea is that trading has become really difficult in recent days. Because its prices are in a very volatile situation. For this, good skills and research are needed now because you can not get profit from the initial trader, yes you can spend enough time for that. But in all trade it is such a thing and it is normal.  Roll Eyes
In the current scenario when the prices are not going up so rapidly, trading has become a bit difficult for the daily traders and for the short term holders. The long term holders are not worried about the red market because they do not need the profit and can wait until they get enough. In such times, one need to stay calm and hold the coins until the market is warmed enough again.
zero9119

Activity: 462

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 10:44:53 PM

The cryptocurrency market is volatile and has not yet escaped the downward trend. This is why many investors find it difficult to trade. The market is potentially very risky and I think investors should monitor the market to make timely decisions.
Elai101

Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2018, 10:57:47 PM

Ye I heard it many times that now trading is more difficult than previously because everybody knows app patterns and it's very easy to predict crowd's behavior and to manipulate with it
Actually, I agree. There are a lot of manipulations  especially on crypto-market
Sometimes I want this market to be manipulated  Huh
Yes,you are right.You need to research some patterns how to get big profit on trading.As you can see their is no constant value in crypto market.We can't predict when is the right time to trade.We have to be focus on it's volatile value.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: