Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 08:53:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you think its the right time to sell Bitcoin ?  (Read 3583 times)
fistteam

Activity: 217
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 12:14:32 AM

Do you think it will be the best time to sell as there are two kind of speculations one says the value of bitcoin will reach $20,000 by 2018 and there are also speculations that the bitcoin might go through a dump in upcoming days but i know we cannot believe into random predictions by random users due to the volatility of bitcoin but i need some suggestions whether to hold on to bitcoin or sell it out and invest some of it into altcoins and then wait for the price drop to reinvest into bitcoin which i am not sure will happen or not.
I do not know how much btc is worth but $ 20k is really high. And now btc has reached over $ 19k, in my opinion this is the best time to sell btc. Because if btc prices are higher then demand for btc will decrease and conducting transaction becomes more difficult.
vegethegreat

Activity: 129
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 03:39:10 AM

In the currently price of btc, I guess you already earned fair enough. So it will depend on you if you can still accept the risk in holding your bitcoin.But if your aiming to have a huge profit, I'll suggest to hold your btc.
doomistake

Activity: 1400
Merit: 571

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 03:48:11 AM

In the currently price of btc, I guess you already earned fair enough. So it will depend on you if you can still accept the risk in holding your bitcoin.But if your aiming to have a huge profit, I'll suggest to hold your btc.

I agree, it is still depends on us if we wanted to sell it or we are going to hodl it a little more because we have a feeling that its price would increase more next year, though that is not for sure, we are going to take the risk. But if you really needed the money for something which is trully urgent or something emergeny, then why hesitate to sell it, priority comes first.

But if you don't need to and you are just going to sell to make some profits, then hodl it until next year and when you are contented with the price, then sell it.
EvilKingfisher55

Activity: 61
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 03:49:53 AM

Noone can really sell at the perfect time or price. All you do is set your target and be happy about the gains. Sell when happy and don't compare yourself with others.
soenaderecho10

Activity: 322
Merit: 25

“OPEN GAMING PLATFORM”

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 05:13:07 AM

Noone can really sell at the perfect time or price. All you do is set your target and be happy about the gains. Sell when happy and don't compare yourself with others.

For me it depends if no reason if you sell your bitcoin i will keep that because i know bitcoin will continuesly rising the price of it.i do my best to keep that because maybe someday in coming years that the way im become a rich.
Its nice to keep a bitcoin because theres have many people invest bitcoin so i think the price of bitcoin will be increase so i keep that i sell if there have a problem to come my self and need a fiat.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
emmybd

Activity: 1218
Merit: 112

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2017, 05:46:02 AM

I think those who have bought bitcoin even a month ago, they have gained a fair amount of profit. So it would be a wise decision to take profit instead of holding to get more profit.

Dimonhamon

Activity: 630
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2017, 08:46:55 AM

I think that selling bitcoin is too early. When it grows to 50,000 it will also be early. Bitcoin can be sold when price =1 million $!!!
jhongzjhong

Activity: 798
Merit: 109

https://bmy.guide

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 08:58:30 AM

Do you think it will be the best time to sell as there are two kind of speculations one says the value of bitcoin will reach $20,000 by 2018 and there are also speculations that the bitcoin might go through a dump in upcoming days but i know we cannot believe into random predictions by random users due to the volatility of bitcoin but i need some suggestions whether to hold on to bitcoin or sell it out and invest some of it into altcoins and then wait for the price drop to reinvest into bitcoin which i am not sure will happen or not.

Not now, but their prediction is nearest to the true reason why we should keep our bitcoin not to sell. Now bitcoin grew up because of being popularized many adopted bitcoin and invest then more demand less supply that's why now bitcoin is now expensive at this moment.
For me i'm not selling my bitcoin for no valid reason because i strongly believed that bitcoin hit $11,000 by next year so why should i sell them instead i'm still investing on them.
There's possibility when bitcoin dump altcoins pump, but i don't waste my time in altcoins i always looked bitcoin.

nidacoinlove

Activity: 588
Merit: 254

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 09:11:59 AM

I agree, it is still depends on us if we wanted to sell it or we are going to hodl it a little more because we have a feeling that its price would increase more next year, though that is not for sure, we are going to take the risk. But if you really needed the money for something which is trully urgent or something emergeny, then why hesitate to sell it, priority comes first.

But if you don't need to and you are just going to sell to make some profits, then hodl it until next year and when you are contented with the price, then sell it.
Yes It depends on the priorities as well as the target. If your landlord ask for rent or there are bills that needed to be pay as soon as possible than you will have no other option but to sell, if you don't need any cash currently then you are lucky to hold it. I guess holding and selling both depends on individual preferences and situation. Sometimes you will don't want to sell but the situation will compel you to cashout.
zarados

Activity: 364
Merit: 130

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 09:14:28 AM

selling bitcoin to buy altcoin in order to increase your bitcoin amount is the worst idea I ever did. I do not really understand whether I chose wrong altcoin or how, obviously the idea failed miserably. In my opinion, if you intend to sell your bitcoin and buy it at a cheaper price, now is a good time to do it. The highest exchange rate when I make this post is Bithumb with a price above $ 20k / BTC and this price is predicted to be in 2018 later, but apparently, this has happened.
cryptowye

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 09:35:24 AM

selling bitcoin to buy altcoin in order to increase your bitcoin amount is the worst idea I ever did. I do not really understand whether I chose wrong altcoin or how, obviously the idea failed miserably. In my opinion, if you intend to sell your bitcoin and buy it at a cheaper price, now is a good time to do it. The highest exchange rate when I make this post is Bithumb with a price above $ 20k / BTC and this price is predicted to be in 2018 later, but apparently, this has happened.

Same here. I think many more have the same experience.
At the moment, looks like no one wanted to let go their Bitcoin. BTC is officially as good as gold to many.

ngod91

Activity: 28

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 12:14:39 PM

I think never sell your Bitcoin is the best, due to the insane increasing price of Bitcoin, looks like they never gonna stop. So just keep them or  increase the amount, not selling.
mustbaro

Activity: 50

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 01:05:17 PM

For this moment, we need to receive an award for our hard work. If now has made very real profit from investing in bitcoin. Instead, sell little to feel benefits of bitcoin. Whenever, it can be said that right time also not right time to sell bitcoin.
creeps

Activity: 742
Merit: 144

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 01:18:39 PM

I think that selling bitcoin is too early. When it grows to 50,000 it will also be early. Bitcoin can be sold when price =1 million $!!!

You can really sell bitcoin at any time because I am sure you make profit already but the real question is do you really need to sell it ? Are you contented with your profits already ? Personally, I will not sold my bitcoin not until it makes me rich for sure, be more patient.
Yunbalo

Activity: 191

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 01:39:00 PM

At present bitcoin will continue to rise again so if you sell now I think that is wrong. You can wait a bit longer because the bitcoin will reach $ 25,000 this year.
andrearz

Activity: 686
Merit: 255

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 02:13:42 PM

I think this is not the right time to sell bitcoin because 2018 is likely the btc price will increase more rapidly than this year. But if you want to sell maybe it's not a bad choice.
emmanborromeo67

Activity: 196
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 02:25:23 PM

For me is yes because bitcoin is pump . But if the bitcoin goes down and you didnt sell your bitcoin your profit is loss.
Gotottack

Activity: 882
Merit: 506

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 02:33:54 PM

All up to you.

But as for me, I am leaning towards waiting for a little bit more before I sell. It is because I have a target amount before I finally decide to sell a portion of my Bitcoins. Of course, I am still holding at least 80% of my Bitcoins. I am quite bothered, though, because of the price of Bitcoin as of writing. It is really high that I am scared it might just pop anytime soon with all my investments in it.

'Right time' is highly subjective hence I see things on my own perspective.
Fatunad

Activity: 2240
Merit: 353

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 02:37:07 PM

For me is yes because bitcoin is pump . But if the bitcoin goes down and you didnt sell your bitcoin your profit is loss.
Its not actually a loss since it would depend on what range or price did you buy your bitcoin.If you do short trading then this range would be the best time to sell out your bitcoin. We are already hitting up 20k soon or possibly even on this year. I do have doubts that price would correct soon this is why its important for us to get out on profits and wont regret later on that our profits are lessen up because we did decide to hold even longer.
Its up to you actually.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
nikjain422

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 04:57:24 PM

There is no such right time to sell bitcoin.It depends on when you have purchase and with what expectation have purchase.Expectation here means what are your expectations with price,till what you want to hold.Once the price of bitcoin satisfy your expectation than its your call when to sell,That phase is the right phase until the price drops.This theory applies in every type trading.So you decide whether to sell or to hold.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: