Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 05:37:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you think its the right time to sell Bitcoin ?  (Read 3578 times)
PrinceCaspian

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 06:43:00 PM

There are traders that are saying that the price of bitcoin might go down lower than 10k level of its price and if you will believe to them then it is the best time to sell some bitcoin and wait for the price to reach to that level and you can just buy some bitcoin and hold it for long term and wait for the price to pump to sell.

▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄
   ▄████████████████████████▄████████████████████████████████████▀▀███▄
  █████████▀        ▀███████████████▀         ▀████   ██████   ██████▀██     ███████████▄    ██████████   ███████████▄
 █████████    ▄▄▄▄    █████████████▀   ▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███    █████   ██████████    ███▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀████
██████████   ██████   █████████████   ███████   ███     ████   ███████████   ███       ███   ███          ███       ███
██████████   ▀█████▄▄▄█████████████   ███████   ███      ███   ████████████            ███   ███          ███       ███
███████████▄    ▀▀█████████████████   ███████   ███   █   ██   ████████████            ███   ███  █████   ███      ▄███
██████████████▄▄    ▀██████████████   ███████   ███   ██   █   ████████████            ███   ███  ▀▀▀▀▀   ███    █████▀
██████████▀▀▀█████▄   █████████████   ███████   ███   ███      ████████████            ███   ███          ███     ███
██████████   ██████   █████████████   ███████   ███   ████     ███████████   ███       ███   ███          ███      ███
 █████████    ▀▀▀▀    █████████████▄   ▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███   █████    ██████████    ███▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███       ███
  █████████▄        ▄███████████████▄         ▄████   ██████   ██████▄██     ███████████▀    ██████████   ███        ███
   ▀████████████████████████▀████████████████████████████████████▄▄███▀
      ▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀

HIGH-SECURE PAYMENT ALGORITHM FOR E-COMMERCE
█████|     Telegram     |     Twitter     |     Medium     |     Youtube     |     Facebook     |█████

WHITEPAPER
ONEPAGER
ANN Thread

PRIVATE SALE...MARCH 10
PRE-SALE▬▬▬.MARCH 25
CROWDSALE.APRIL 11

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
adsdas

Activity: 337
Merit: 250

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 07:21:23 PM

No, Bitcoin has just recovered recently. Its price is too low to sell now. But if you have money, you can buy more and wait until it hit new peaks again.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
ogmaro

Activity: 75
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 07:22:34 PM

No, this is an overdue correction, hold your posistion and the more it dips BUY and hoDL
Alex Khvatov

Activity: 78
Merit: 16

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2017, 07:28:52 PM

I think the users that responded that it depends on your investment strategy are absolutely right. You should have an exit range in addition to your purchase range.

IN ADDITION, if you look at the state of the cryptocurrency markets throughout the past few weeks - most of them are down. That signifies that there isn't an inherent drop of popularity for Bitcoin in particular, but an overall downturn for the market - explained by the pre-holiday effect. Since there isn't a reason particular to Bitcoin itself for why it is about to bust, I think the correct tactic would be to wait for the holidays to be over, the entire market to bounce bank and sell when its high.

As for 2018, forecasting for Bitcoin's peak in price is hard - and moreover, unnecessary. Unless you can see the future, you are unlikely to sell at the very peak. I think exiting at the $20k pricepoint is a perfectly reasonable expectation in 2018 Q1.

In my opinion the question that is more correct isn't whether to sell Bitcoin right now, but whether to buy it now or when it drops a little more?
jostorres

Activity: 2464
Merit: 585

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 05:31:10 AM

Whenever there is a bitcoin price boom there must be a price dip as well it is called the market correction. the best idea is to sell when the price started going down and buy later when the price settled on lower price.
I do not think that it is the time to sell the bitcoin if any body is not in urgency as in 2018 it is expected to increase the value of bitcoin so the investors should wait for golden days to come yet. It is considered to be good planning that one should buy low and then to wait for the market to raise in order to sell the bitcoin so if any body is having bitcoin he should hold it as it is not the proper time to sell.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
kodes88

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 05:47:42 AM

It's up to your instincts, there are two risks to selling bitcoin. That is Loss, it would be a loss for you if if after you sell your bitcoin, bitcoin price goes up so you sell it before going up. And also profitable, it would be very beneficial if bitcoin prices go down after you sell them, so you're already selling bitcoins at higher prices.
ronafurw

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 12:14:27 PM

In this time, I think its time to buy bitcoin because the price of it is onthe dip so after that, we could expect to pump next to it. We all know that bitcoin price will never down to much so whether you bought at a high price, you will never lose if you don't sell it at below on your buying price.
Yes, I too think this the best time to buy bitcoin as the prices has dropped to 13000$ from 19000$ tag. Some people will sell their coin losing faith in bitcoins but it’s not the smart way as the prediction of 2018 shows that bitcoin is sure to reach the price tag of $25K and this is a very good value and it can give all the investor a good amount of profit from their investment like 2X profit in just a month or too so I think holding bitcoin is the best option now and also buying new once.
Memenya

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 12:47:22 PM

No, Bitcoin has just recovered recently. Its price is too low to sell now. But if you have money, you can buy more and wait until it hit new peaks again.

I always like to buy back if still have spare capital.
Normally now its time to but not to sell. Price is low now.
shinchan123

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 12:53:31 PM

For me, bitcoin serves as an emergency fund. If there is no need for it, I would still hold. For petty things, you have your salary for that, given that you have a job. Selling early is a common mistake which I’ve learned from in the past, missing out on its full potential value. The surge in value was unexpected in 2017; there is a big chance it might occur again soon.s
aencarnaci

Activity: 448
Merit: 281

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 06:33:51 AM

Do you think it will be the best time to sell as there are two kind of speculations one says the value of bitcoin will reach $20,000 by 2018 and there are also speculations that the bitcoin might go through a dump in upcoming days but i know we cannot believe into random predictions by random users due to the volatility of bitcoin but i need some suggestions whether to hold on to bitcoin or sell it out and invest some of it into altcoins and then wait for the price drop to reinvest into bitcoin which i am not sure will happen or not.
Seriously asking this is not good thing because its your internal decision and the choice lies with you because you have to anlyze your current situation that whether you have made enough of amount in btc that you are satisfied or not.If was in your place i would hodl because whatever negativity surrounds related to its growth i know it will prove them wrong and reach new landmarks.Rest your choice.
You said it right. Bitcoins are now increasing and they actually rehabilitating from that dip came a few days ago. So that is the reason bitcoins are now going up and this is not the right to sell bitcoins. You must see the price chart very carefully.

If the prices are down or they are getting back to normal point after a dip, these two times are not better for selling bitcoins so keep them.
yanto@1977

Activity: 686

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 07:53:32 AM

Do you think it will be the best time to sell as there are two kind of speculations one says the value of bitcoin will reach $20,000 by 2018 and there are also speculations that the bitcoin might go through a dump in upcoming days but i know we cannot believe into random predictions by random users due to the volatility of bitcoin but i need some suggestions whether to hold on to bitcoin or sell it out and invest some of it into altcoins and then wait for the price drop to reinvest into bitcoin which i am not sure will happen or not.

I think you should hold it not sell it, even the price is high and we can get more profit from there. Depend my experience , bitcoin price still have chance to reach more than $ 20.000 and we should take this opportunity because ( maybe ) at 2019 bitcoin will dump. Trust your self and try it, you'll know what the best for you in next day. See you next time.

zircon

Activity: 117

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 08:25:21 AM

no. bitcoin has just increased a bit after a long reducing time. be patient and wait until it rises $20k again. you will get big profit

supine

Activity: 1036
Merit: 109

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 09:17:26 AM

If you need the money, go ahead and sell it no questions asked. If you don’t, I think it’s best to hold. The most common mistake we do is selling too early. There is a speculation the value might even triple the ATH come 2018. I wouldn’t want to miss out on that opportunity; hence I will just wait for the best time to sell.
matico

Activity: 504

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 09:23:29 AM

There are better prediction to what you've quoted! Some are saying bitcoin will be $60,000 before the end of 2018. Some rich guys are betting millions on this prediction already. For me, I will not trust any of this prediction rather I will look at Bitcoin price increase and take my position accordingly!

zergenyt09

Activity: 297

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 11:18:38 AM

Depends on you. If you are still yearning for mor profit then I think that you remain holding your bitcoin. Personally, I believe that it will grow by 2018. The dump was just caused by some forks. Bitcoin has so much potential and despite of its volatility, offers a good deal of cash.
I am also against the selling of Bitcoin now but my reason is different from yours .the right time for this was when its price crossed $19,000. That was the highest value of this pump. Anyone who sold out his Bitcoin at that time earned some real good profit.

We all know that Bitcoin is again falling down and giving away your asset during a dip is not every wise move. However, if someone is planning to buy his Bitcoin again, now is the right time to sell out.

ImSuparmin

Activity: 490

send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 12:02:44 PM

The perfect time to sell Bitcoin when the price of Bitcoin is very expensive or rising, you must have the confidence and the mental to get it out, because it could be the price of Bitcoin instead keep going up, and you will regret with it.

ImSuparmin

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 12:05:50 PM

Removing Bitcoin is indeed a high risk between going up or down is very difficult in the guess for me, what anyone knows how to know or trick up and down the price of Bitcoin?

ImSuparmin

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 12:29:02 PM

Whenever there is a bitcoin price boom there must be a price dip as well it is called the market correction. the best idea is to sell when the price started going down and buy later when the price settled on lower price.
I do not think that it is the time to sell the bitcoin if any body is not in urgency as in 2018 it is expected to increase the value of bitcoin so the investors should wait for golden days to come yet. It is considered to be good planning that one should buy low and then to wait for the market to raise in order to sell the bitcoin so if any body is having bitcoin he should hold it as it is not the proper time to sell.
yes I really agree with you, sell Bitcoin does not have to be too hasty to sell it, but bitcoin can we make for future investment because one day you will get a very big profit, but if we really need we can be sold as necessary.

enwi

Activity: 546
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2018, 01:03:03 PM

I think it depends on you whether it is enough profit you get and whether you need money at this time because the needs of people of course vary
spring07

Activity: 140

0x5A165891De2a2c8B82c7De19486277e0d5b644DF

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 03:29:22 PM

Sell how, brother please dont sell your asset now oo. I can tell you for free, BITCOIN is a great asset anyone would understands the market would really cling unto.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: