Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 12:01:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you think its the right time to sell Bitcoin ?  (Read 3583 times)
henmark

Activity: 783
Merit: 270

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 10:23:53 AM

No, this is an overdue correction, hold your posistion and the more it dips BUY and hoDL
Simply stated! No need to panic sell. With this correction, I decided to see it as a very good time to buy and hold while looking forward to when I am going to be making some pretty good gain soon. In fact, this has been one long correction this year and for those who are smart enough, they know better that good profits are ahead for those who can buy and hold now.
One of the main reasons due to which most of the investors suffer loss instead of making profit is panic selling. It is no doubt very much difficult for most of us to control over our emotions especially at the time when you are going in loss.

But the ones who managed to remain cool and calm at that time are the ones who are making out really huge money out of their investment. Sell only when you are getting enough profit.
Smarty14392

Activity: 560
Merit: 286

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 10:28:46 AM

No, it's not the right time yet, but if you need that money you can sell a small percentage of it while the rest should be hold until the right time to sell them comes. Don't worry about of this little dip as long as you are holding it doesn't matter to you the price of Bitcoin will soon going to rise. Price correction was always there every time when price keep on rising, so you shouldn't that much because it's just normal in every market.

If you are in the urgent situation sell your bitcoins otherwise hold your bitcoin is a good way for a investors who needs more profits in bitcoin investment because it's value is increases everyday in higher value so holding your bitcoin is good for investors .
Simply it isn’t a good time to sell bitcoins. Although bitcoins are not performing well in these weeks but you don’t have to lose confidence in them. We all must be waiting for the good time that is just coming along the way. Bitcoins are not moving up now and this may take some more days, so don’t just sell your coins. Wait for the better time. Hold until you are getting some amazing profits.
Aprodite

Activity: 364
Merit: 17

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2018, 10:47:19 AM

In my opinion. because no one can predict the bitcoin price for the future. then, I prefer to hold and always monitor the price of bitcoin. For now bitcoin has shown price stability. So now this is the right time to buy and hold.
lhfly5201314

Activity: 252
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 10:55:26 AM

Noop.Absolutely not!
I think you should continue holding your BTC!
Because I think the bull market will continue!
If you sell your btc,it will be very hard to buy it back
with a higher price,so do not lose chips easily!
We must have enough belief to the BTC!

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
shahinurit

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 02:30:09 PM

Best time to sell Bitcoin is “when Bitcoin production will stop”. You might know, production of Bitcoinwill end at some time in the future (there can be only 21M Bitcoin, 16M are in the market). Price of Bitcoin is determined by ... if you believe in its story, than following two can be adopted at present:: 1: short sell.
Shutup

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 10:23:57 PM

Do you think it will be the best time to sell as there are two kind of speculations one says the value of bitcoin will reach $20,000 by 2018 and there are also speculations that the bitcoin might go through a dump in upcoming days but i know we cannot believe into random predictions by random users due to the volatility of bitcoin but i need some suggestions whether to hold on to bitcoin or sell it out and invest some of it into altcoins and then wait for the price drop to reinvest into bitcoin which i am not sure will happen or not.

I think it's not the right time to sell bitcoin now but it's the time to buy and hold. Especially dump coins to prepare for the future. That bitcoin will rise sooner l know that bitcoin will be recognized to all the world as an income of all people. That bitcoin is really a big help and a solution to the world poverty. Bitcoin is a source of income that inspired now to go with bitcoin in life.
tatum506

Activity: 311

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 01:40:22 AM

Do you think it will be the best time to sell as there are two kind of speculations one says the value of bitcoin will reach $20,000 by 2018 and there are also speculations that the bitcoin might go through a dump in upcoming days but i know we cannot believe into random predictions by random users due to the volatility of bitcoin but i need some suggestions whether to hold on to bitcoin or sell it out and invest some of it into altcoins and then wait for the price drop to reinvest into bitcoin which i am not sure will happen or not.
I believe that the market is turning up again, you can see the market is rising again through https://coinmarketcap.com/. The value of bitcoin is $ 11400 up 6.42% Change (24h) now you need to do is wait for bitcoin increase and sell. I believe the bitcoin will reach $ 15000 in the next few days.
tatum506

Activity: 311

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 01:42:14 AM

Noone can really sell at the perfect time or price. All you do is set your target and be happy about the gains. Sell when happy and don't compare yourself with others.
I believe that the market is turning up again, you can see the market is rising again through https://coinmarketcap.com/. The value of bitcoin is $ 11400 up 6.42% Change (24h) now you need to do is wait for bitcoin increase and sell. I believe the bitcoin will reach $ 15000 in the next few days.
Ryanpogi

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 02:55:28 AM

as of today January 2018, bitcoin now lower. I suggest you take hold of your bitcoin wait for it to grow up for your money so you're not losing money and it's worth it. thanks.
marketone
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 03:03:12 AM

Right now the present price of bitcoin is very low and now it is the right time to buy the bitcoin because many prediction people are kept saying bitcoin price will increase by the end of the year 2018.
Ayaancool

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 03:33:10 AM

Bitcoin market price is in a big crisis. It's good time to buy more bitcoin now. But the incredible growth of ethereum may beat bitcoin soon. I believe bitcoin can overcome from this before the end of this year.
Xetonica

Activity: 706
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 03:42:10 AM

I think it depends on your entry point and your own risk / money management plan.
For example, if I have only invested $100 in it, then probably I shouldn't even care about any movement until my investment reaches $1000 ( for example )

That is right buy the cheaper price of bitcoin and you know you can now afford to buy it, and wait for the big price increase of bitcoin. Your strategy will be so effective and you can gain more profit of your investment.
binting

Activity: 210

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 04:57:18 AM

Actually you are waiting if bitcoin are high quality to selling bitcoin you need to wait if coins are high runk you can sell your bitcoin you can sell your bitcoin into the high quality because you are buying what you want and help other people if you sell  a highier coins.
Clark05

Activity: 1274
Merit: 263

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 05:17:21 AM

Bitcoin price as of now decreasing and now is 11,400 dollars and I think this is the right tine to buy with your extra money. Instead of selling of bitcoin better if you hold your bitcoin because you can make more profit for sure if you do this because they have chances the price of the bitcoin decrease.  I think possible the price of the bitcoin become 20k dollars again in the next month so don't miss this opportunity to buy bitcoin. Don't panic selling if you see bitcoin decrease price better to buy because you lose some profit that possible yoi get if you hold your bitcoin.
cherryfer

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 08:27:56 AM

Bitcoin is in the middle price as of now update today 11,000USD, how could it be if the speculation of many people  will become true that saying bitcoin someday will become priceless, because it is back to starting price since 2009, what would you do, so the final decision is only for you on what you gonna do your Bitcoin now. that's for you reference 
Joriecoinbit

Activity: 434
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 09:04:35 AM

It really depends on how much profit you've made so far. Personally, I will hodl until it reaches at least $100,000. If it doesn't reach this level, then that's fine.

If the price does drop, I doubt it'll be a massive drop, the overall trend is upwards and it's likely to stay that way for the next couple of years.

If you REALLY need the money now, then by all means sell. But if you've got your spare cash held in bitcoins, I'd continue holding as you might regret it otherwise.

It is not the right time to sell bitcoin because we knew tge price is keep on chamging and there is the right time for that but we need to trust that it will be more bigger than the price today. If you in need of money as of now maybe try to trade and join a bounty campaign for you to gain and save. If you are going to sell it for sure you will feel envy to others who gain more.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 11:01:16 AM

if you still holding your bitcoin.all i can say is hold still as we are going to big dump this is the moment that our faith will be test if how long we can manage to keep even though were almost half of capital.now dropping to $9,000 and even getting lower.all we have to do is trust bitcoin.dont check the price and wait for another month
lance04

Activity: 462
Merit: 112

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 07:05:51 PM

I think it is not a right time to sell bitcoin because the value of the bitcoin in the market has a lower offered value and Is not favor to the side of the investors because they will not gain a higher income.
KnightElite

Activity: 924
Merit: 275

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 03:50:02 PM

No! This time is not yet the best time to sell our bitcoins. You will lose your chance to earn more money if you will now sell all of your bitcoins. The bitcoin is still gaining more fame and power. I am sure that it will become more valuable in the following years.
shaadsufi

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 12:21:54 AM

No, I will tell you to buy bitcoin now because bitcoin is down at this time and looks like it will increase from here so it is better to buy from here and wait for the growth and sell after that.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: