Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 01:13:12 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you think its the right time to sell Bitcoin ?  (Read 3586 times)
Mr.John19

Activity: 350
Merit: 109

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 08:02:11 AM

If you sell your bitcoin due to the crisis, it alright to offer is not simply too terrible things. However, you will sell for the nothing that is an awful choice; you can see the market today. The markets sectors are bloody it implies it not the correct time to offer your coins. Simply should hold and wait for it. If you need to sell your coins, influence an objective to value. Settling on a superior choice, not a doltish advance.
giarised

Activity: 357
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 09:36:22 AM

For those who bought bitcoin in high value,it is not the right time to sell your bitcoin,You will only loose your money instead of having gain. Bitcoin price now is in dip so it is better if you hold it.Be patient to wait for the good market
The crypto market is on the way downwards and the prices of almost all crypto are decreasing and if you sell your holding today you will lose your money. Better to wait for good times to come and don’t be panic about the price today. It is just a matter of time and the future is very bright. Bitcoin will cross $10000 till the end of this year, so be patient and wait a little more.
lol1yatme

Activity: 200
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 10:16:29 AM

People who are selling the Bitcoin at the current will always bother very bad because soon we can expect there is a huge increase in term of price. So soon we can able to expect the price of Bitcoin will increase and this is the right time to buy the Bitcoin, instead of selling them.
no I think it is the right time to buy more bitcoin because the price is very low and if you buy more bitcoin in today’s price, you will be millionaire in the near future. The price will not remain the same for long time and will grow in the near future. In that time if you sell your holding you can earn huge money, but don’t think of selling your holding today.
richmcrich

Activity: 1120
Merit: 507

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 11:49:48 AM

I can say that this time is still not the best time to sell our bitcoins. The price of the bitcoin is base on the supply and demand. As time passing by, the supply of the bitcoin is becoming lessen and there is a big effect to the price of the bitcoin. We should hold our bitcoins and wait to the right time to sell it.
This is not the right time to sell the coins right now because we know and well aware of the market which has 6.8k dollar value currently and favorable for buyers to buy at this time. Selling at this time is not profitable but conversely is loss as you have bought at high price more than the current market price so you will be in loss. Now try to buy more coins and lead your self in the high market with high collection.
Traslavin

Activity: 461
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 01:00:53 PM

For those who bought bitcoin in high value,it is not the right time to sell your bitcoin,You will only loose your money instead of having gain. Bitcoin price now is in dip so it is better if you hold it.Be patient to wait for the good market
This is 100% true that soon the price of bitcoin will be very high but it will take time of few months so now selling is not advisable according to me, I think now is the best time to hold, more and more people are buying bitcoin at this cheap price, so now don’t think about selling jut hold with patience don’t think about selling your bitcoin at panic.

Well for me I guess this is not the right time to sell your bitcoin because it doesn't matter if the value of the coin is lower at the moment if you have a faith in it and you feel that in near future it could have a great value then it could be a very worth it to wait till bitcoin gets high again. However this is the best thing to do right now.

b e t f o r m ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ SMART CONTRACT POWERED SOCIAL BETTING PLATFORM
                                                     A p p Download ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Google Play   App Store     [ WEB VERSION ]                                 ❱❱JOIN b e t f o r m❰❰
                       F o l l o w us ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ WHITEPAPER TELEGRAM FACEBOOK TWITTER
rakibpintu

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 01:59:29 PM

I think definitely not the right time to sell bitcoin. now it can be pump or could not be but you have keep patient it. but it growth in 2018. but you should hold on tight that will be great opportunity for time. and that's not perfect time to sell be patient reach the $20000 + then you can sell the reach out of the $20000+
GeniusAko

Activity: 434
Merit: 117

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 02:23:50 PM

Do you think it will be the best time to sell as there are two kind of speculations one says the value of bitcoin will reach $20,000 by 2018 and there are also speculations that the bitcoin might go through a dump in upcoming days but i know we cannot believe into random predictions by random users due to the volatility of bitcoin but i need some suggestions whether to hold on to bitcoin or sell it out and invest some of it into altcoins and then wait for the price drop to reinvest into bitcoin which i am not sure will happen or not.
I can say that the cryptocurrency market can still consider as bear market. It is obvious that this time is not yet the right time to sell our bitcoins because the price of the bitcoin is still cheap. We can grow more our investment if we will sell our bitcoins in the near future.
s0beit

Activity: 556
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 02:54:22 PM

Do you think it will be the best time to sell as there are two kind of speculations one says the value of bitcoin will reach $20,000 by 2018 and there are also speculations that the bitcoin might go through a dump in upcoming days but i know we cannot believe into random predictions by random users due to the volatility of bitcoin but i need some suggestions whether to hold on to bitcoin or sell it out and invest some of it into altcoins and then wait for the price drop to reinvest into bitcoin which i am not sure will happen or not.

It depends upon your current situation. If you are truly in need then you could sell if you want but don't expect that it would be as profitable as you expect. However, if you don't really need it now , then waiting would be an advantage so better have more patience.
deklitt

Activity: 214
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 03:02:01 PM

I guess if you currently don't have an urgent need would be better if hold the bitcoin for some time fore wait for price of bitcoin back up again
cryptobluemoon

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 03:26:03 PM

bitcoin got dumped very badly i wont suggest to sell the bitcoins at this time we should wait for bull run to start some time in aug we may expect market will touch previous all-time high prices
finzyoj

Activity: 644
Merit: 255

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 10:02:17 PM

hello, if you believe that now the market will fall even more to 3000 dollars for one bitcoin, then yes, it's worth selling now. But do not sell it just because someone said it. The information is not verified, and the market can grow.
Well if you are having this bitcoin and you are stress to be on what you see on its price better to be more practical if you would sell it on that cheap price well youve been loss of it.

I would suggest to wait a little more time before you sell your bitcoin. If you sell it now the value you buy your coin will not meet the price it will become profitable.  Bitcoin is not for short time for long run so don't be afraid because your money will not be lost.Even the price of the bitcoin fluctuates too high or low your money will not affect it.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
developer101dev

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 10:03:48 PM

Its not the best time to sell your coins because the market prices are decreasing but you should be investing a huge amount of coins right now in order to earn more profit when the market goes back to its normal price after a few months.
bennie4

Activity: 224
Merit: 21

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 10:15:44 PM

I believe that if you buy bitcoin on the $ 6000 mark then you should accept stop loss and sell bitcoin at this time, you can see that bitcoin prices are constantly falling and the market is in crisis, if the 6000 milestone $ is broken, the altcoin will drop very strongly and you will be able to lose more and more losses. So you should sell bitcoin and wait to be able to buy at better prices.
@bamaricibo

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 10:50:32 PM

If you sell the BTC on the market is a regret. I think it is time to keep them better than to sell them. The market today seems rather bleak. So wait is the best decision.
xxlouisxx

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 11:01:31 PM

This time was not the right time to sell as you can see bitcoin price drop down again and if you sell now you will lose big profit. But take the chance to buy and hold maybe before this year end will be the good chance to sell and earn big.
I think every time is the right time for selling if the holder needs the money because all the investment in bitcoin is for overcome your financial problems and you will have o sell them when you want money. There is no such right time to sell bitcoin.It depends on when you have purchase and with what expectation have purchase
gerald246kru

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 11:02:54 PM

No, I will tell you to buy bitcoin now because bitcoin is down at this time and looks like it will increase from here so it is better to buy from here and wait for the growth and sell after that.
Right, I do not think that it is the time to sell the bitcoin if any body is not in urgency as in 2018 it is expected to increase the value of bitcoin so the investors should wait for golden days to come yet. When you sold your coin that time you posted this thread it would have been a good time to sell but if you sold it now
Dwarf42

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 11:03:59 PM

If you think, value $14K is high enough and allows for correction for next few days. Maybe you can say this is a good time to sell bitcoin, in the hope we can buy back when value has been weakened. Whenever the time, as long as make our investment grow. Because actually in investing, we own decide.
Exactly, the best thing which can help you in this matter is that you make up your mind like the amount of profit you want to make from your bitcoins right at the time of buying those bitcoins. If you really meed the money then everytime is a great time to sell it but if you do not need that much money it is better to hold it because bitcoins value is still low unlike before that became $20k
Visbay

Activity: 1236
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 11:04:43 PM

This is 100% true that soon the price of bitcoin will be very high but it will take time of few months so now selling is not advisable according to me, I think now is the best time to hold, more and more people are buying bitcoin at this cheap price, so now don’t think about selling jut hold with patience don’t think about selling your bitcoin at panic.

Well for me I guess this is not the right time to sell your bitcoin because it doesn't matter if the value of the coin is lower at the moment if you have a faith in it and you feel that in near future it could have a great value then it could be a very worth it to wait till bitcoin gets high again. However this is the best thing to do right now.
Of course now is not the right time to sell your coin as price now a day is not really high, 6.8 k dollar is not an efficient price to sell, so have patience and hold your bitcoin till the price will become more than double. We should buy more at this time as price of bitcoin is expected to be more than double, I think best selling time will be December 2018.
dulari1

Activity: 252
Merit: 4

EQUAL Network Token

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 11:19:05 PM

Yes in december 2017 you should have sold it at all time high so that you could buy back in dip . if you did so then it is right time to buy bitcoin and other coins , buy a portion now and if it dips further then use rest of money to buy bitcoin . then after purchase , wait for bull run and you may need to wait some months or even a year but dont sell in panic .

EQUALtoken.io      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄ ▄
▀ ▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     SELF DEFLATIONARY CRYPTOCURRENCY
stepwilli

Activity: 1042
Merit: 273

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 06:13:38 AM

No, you should not sell your coins today because the market price is still dumping, the best thing to do as of now is to invest a huge amount on the market or you can just hold your coins and wait for the price to pump up again.
It is not the right time to sell out our coins and this is not the right time to think for selling so keep in mind that do not sell mistakenly because it will be a huge loss for you if you are an investor of high market. The market is low these days so we should wait for the price to jump and find a place where the value of our holding coins is more than that of the buying rate so that we may get profit.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: